Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:55:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IPL] InsurePal | Distributed social proof insurance  (Read 12619 times)
matjazsircelj

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:41:32 AM

I am from insurance background and this project looks interesting. As per the instructions, this coin is not available for US citizens.  I am non-resident alien  in USA(not US citizen), Can i purchase it?

Citizens or individuals with lawful permanent resident or domicile in the USA, Canada, South Korea, Singapore, China are not allowed to contribute in the InsurePal whitelist presale.
Stephlambert

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:52:27 AM

I am from insurance background and this project looks interesting. As per the instructions, this coin is not available for US citizens.  I am non-resident alien  in USA(not US citizen), Can i purchase it?

Citizens or individuals with lawful permanent resident or domicile in the USA, Canada, South Korea, Singapore, China are not allowed to contribute in the InsurePal whitelist presale.

Because they have a KYC system for the whitelist, but I have not seen anything similar for the ICO itself.
Chevy_REP

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:02:57 AM

Because they have a KYC system for the whitelist, but I have not seen anything similar for the ICO itself.

Good to have KYC already. Safety first
PatelKartel

Activity: 301

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:09:04 AM

Social proof hits the eye of existing insurance challenges — namely the fraudulent claims, which are causing huge costs to insurers as in some cases 1% of fraud claims makes for 10% of all claims costs. With diligent individuals who act responsibly to themselves, their trustees and the society as a whole. With responsible individuals who look after each other, the social proof psychology will improve the safety of our neighborhoods, streets and cities we live in.

Everybody vouchers for everyone they know and so the networking goes on and on... I feel InsurePal will very quickly have a big network of people.
ole1

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:27:26 AM

Which blockchain will be use in InsurePal?
GT-RR

Activity: 257

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:33:31 AM

PEOPLEEEE Crowdsale begins on 16 January at 13:00 UTC... only 22 days. It's gonna be a nervous day for everyone who didn't get in presale  Shocked
matjazsircelj

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:36:27 AM

Which blockchain will be use in InsurePal?

If you're referring to the technology behind, you can check the platform site https://insurepal.io/platform
Crypto_maniac7

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:43:31 AM

How will Brexit effect on InsurePal?

InsurePal - Distributed social proof insurance
Join Telegram | WHITEPAPER | Apply for whitelist | InsurePal.io
ICO starts 16. January 2018
matjazsircelj

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:05:00 AM

How will Brexit effect on InsurePal?

Brexit will affect everyone who is doing business with UK and beyond. How, it’s still not clear.
matjazsircelj

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:13:44 AM

KYC is required through the whole process. As for the countries, limitations also stand in presale and in crowdsale.
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:44:27 AM

KYC is required through the whole process. As for the countries, limitations also stand in presale and in crowdsale.
Yes it is true, in any country know your client (KYC) was part now of the policy. I think thru help of this requirement fraud or tampering of transactions will become easy to detect. In addition transactions of each people who under KYC was protected by law.
CypherOG

Activity: 220

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:53:57 AM

As Matt Peterman, InsurePal CEO explains: “InsurePal challenges current practices in the insurance industry, which fail to provide a transparent and fair pricing model and needs a new model of risk selection.

Our platform connects responsible individuals in a peer-to-peer insurance relationship and avoids covering the costs of irresponsible individuals by introducing social proof endorsements, spreading the onus of financial risk on the introducer as well as the insurer.

Stay at home and you can do your insurance no more jumping around from one agent to insurance company and so on.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:41:38 PM

You have everything ready for car insurance? (Law and paperwork)?

I think the project will start on 2018 and its on UK. This is a great project and I am sure they already working for this matter. Insurepal is really promising and hoping that this can be available also in my country so I can have insurance like this but for now I will surely contribute on their ICO.
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:11:11 PM

You have everything ready for car insurance? (Law and paperwork)?

I think the project will start on 2018 and its on UK. This is a great project and I am sure they already working for this matter. Insurepal is really promising and hoping that this can be available also in my country so I can have insurance like this but for now I will surely contribute on their ICO.
Hoping for that as well, because we need this kind of insurance in our lives especially now that accident cannot really predict. The platform is really a promising one and I am one of those who won't hesitate to invest here.
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:39:35 PM

I am from insurance background and this project looks interesting. As per the instructions, this coin is not available for US citizens.  I am non-resident alien  in USA(not US citizen), Can i purchase it?

So KYC is required for everyone? Even for those who lives in countries like India or the Philippines?. Oh so if you live in those countries mention, there will also be limitations during the crowdsale, can I ask what will be the limitations for those people living in those areas?. I'm sorry if this is a noob question but why are there limitations for people who lives in those countries? I know participating in ICO is very strict in countries like the USA and China but why Canada, South Korea and Singapore on the list? And I also have another question, are people from those countries mentioned allowed to fully use this platform? Or will they also have limitations when using this platform?

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
matjazsircelj

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:07:44 PM

I am from insurance background and this project looks interesting. As per the instructions, this coin is not available for US citizens.  I am non-resident alien  in USA(not US citizen), Can i purchase it?

So KYC is required for everyone? Even for those who lives in countries like India or the Philippines?. Oh so if you live in those countries mention, there will also be limitations during the crowdsale, can I ask what will be the limitations for those people living in those areas?. I'm sorry if this is a noob question but why are there limitations for people who lives in those countries? I know participating in ICO is very strict in countries like the USA and China but why Canada, South Korea and Singapore on the list? And I also have another question, are people from those countries mentioned allowed to fully use this platform? Or will they also have limitations when using this platform?

Yes, KYC is required for everyone. It clearly states that citizens in those countries cannot participate in the crowdsale.

"Citizens or individuals with lawful permanent resident or domicile in the USA, Canada, South Korea, Singapore, China are not allowed to contribute in the InsurePal whitelist presale."
khanh278

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:32:23 PM

Hi,
Your company sounds promising in the Blockchain Era and I'm gonna invest some in your ICO but before that, may I have a question, it may not relevant to your company but in the ICO industry in general.
Profitability firms pay dividends, probably in some kinds (Cash, shares, etc) but what are profitable ICO firms paying out for tokenholders, probably not cash or extra token? So are there something we expect to gain beyond the increase of token market value? Here is the point: there's no reason to buy something expensive if we cannot receive the added-value overtime (cash dividend, extra token...)
Master mind

Activity: 691
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:57:53 PM

Am I right InsurePal is ERC20 token ?
FoxSilver

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:56:03 PM

Am I right InsurePal is ERC20 token ?

What does that mean?

InsurePal - Distributed social proof insurance
Join Telegram | WHITEPAPER | Apply for whitelist | InsurePal.io
ICO starts 16. January 2018
diomiobadass

Activity: 219
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:26:34 PM

Only 21 to crowdsale

i just whitelisted today and invest my 10 ETH

many people joined and there is already 2600 investors on telegram Insurepal

so i think you should hurry guys
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: