Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:14:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IPL] InsurePal | Distributed social proof insurance  (Read 12619 times)
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:13:54 AM

Since This is the era of technology  then this will be a great project welcoming the entrance of year 2018. I'm still reading the white paper and watching detailed videos, very helpful to discuss the project. Thank you.
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 07:52:52 AM

Holy crap, this is amazing!

First things first, the "SOCIAL PROOF" section in your original post has three "O"s in it: SOCIAL PROOOF

With that said, I'm curious as to how this will help bring more awareness to Blockchain tech. Quick question; will payments for insurance only be allowed via fiat cash? Your video indicated the endorser paying via credit card; was that just an example?

This is going to bring so much light into the consumer world... We need more actual products and services that people use on a daily basis to revolve around cryptographic technologies to bring more awareness and acceptance to the crypto industry, so thank you for InsurePal. It's rare for me to see a crowdsale and ITO that I actually feel is truly legit. I'm really hoping that this turns out to be a truly legit deal, but from the looks of it, you guys have got it down!

Applied for your sig campaign as an endorsement to the service. Best of luck with the crowdsale and launch!

PatelKartel

Activity: 301
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:51:32 AM

Since This is the era of technology  then this will be a great project welcoming the entrance of year 2018. I'm still reading the white paper and watching detailed videos, very helpful to discuss the project. Thank you.

Agreed. Nice detailed facts and quality whitepaper won, t you agree?
diomiobadass

Activity: 219
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:16:24 AM

This will be insuranse for big companies? Or for just individual clients (people)? You have demo-version of platorm?

i think for both as per website
everything written here  - https://www.insurepal.io/platform

InsurePal for blockchain business transactions
InsurePal for motor car industry
Social proof trustscore

This is big news - we can whitelist also with 1,2,3eth also

Matjaz Sircelj | InsurePal CM:
Heads-up from yesterday, worth repeating:
Due to popular demand and feedback from the community we have decided to lower the minimum to participate on the whitelist - from 5 ETH to 1 ETH! You can apply for whitelist here https://insurepal.io/whitelist
matjazsircelj

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:16:49 AM

This will be insuranse for big companies? Or for just individual clients (people)? You have demo-version of platorm?

Both, insurance companies will use the modul and individuals will benefit with lower premiums. More on platform https://insurepal.io/platform.

And, of course, our aim is also encourage more personal responsibility and with that to impact the society. Our cofounder wrote a blog on social proof here https://medium.com/insurepal-blog/who-knows-you-best-or-why-the-science-of-social-proofing-works-b43bc5af6ea.
linajacket

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 09:20:28 AM

Same problem here, converted dollar into rec, that was a week ago and no rec showing up. regalcoin might go down soon
matjazsircelj

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:44:49 AM

Holy crap, this is amazing!

First things first, the "SOCIAL PROOF" section in your original post has three "O"s in it: SOCIAL PROOOF

With that said, I'm curious as to how this will help bring more awareness to Blockchain tech. Quick question; will payments for insurance only be allowed via fiat cash? Your video indicated the endorser paying via credit card; was that just an example?

This is going to bring so much light into the consumer world... We need more actual products and services that people use on a daily basis to revolve around cryptographic technologies to bring more awareness and acceptance to the crypto industry, so thank you for InsurePal. It's rare for me to see a crowdsale and ITO that I actually feel is truly legit. I'm really hoping that this turns out to be a truly legit deal, but from the looks of it, you guys have got it down!

Applied for your sig campaign as an endorsement to the service. Best of luck with the crowdsale and launch!

Hi,
Thanks for noticing "prooof", we corrected that now.

About the awareness to blockchain tech: Every successful project on blockchain delivers also awareness of this tech and community. With tokens in circulation, the usability of the platform will even increase it.

Payments can be through any valid means, but we will encourage the usage of our IPL tokens. Again, circulation, blockchain tech awareness..

Thank you for support, join us also on Telegram https://t.me/InsurePal.
semsyor

Activity: 365
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:25:11 AM

InsurePal on a road: building our global community

A great idea is nothing without the outside support of its community. That is why we have made it our priority to grow our network by participating on different events, building our global footprint and, most importantly, connecting with our supporters.
https://medium.com/insurepal-blog/insurepal-on-a-road-building-our-global-community-3c58c9bbac07
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:49:26 AM

I have this project on my watch list to keep up with the updates which will come out in all this period till the start of ICO next month. The way it is presented looks interesting and shows potential as the industry it is being build for, is vast and one of important with constant increase.
rushie_8

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:57:18 AM

Great project.  Grin
I have a question. What is whitelist?

★InsurePal★ distributed social proof insurance.
matjazsircelj

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:00:34 AM

I have this project on my watch list to keep up with the updates which will come out in all this period till the start of ICO next month. The way it is presented looks interesting and shows potential as the industry it is being build for, is vast and one of important with constant increase.

Hi, abonarea, thank you for the support, glad you find the project interesting and with potential!
Latest & hottest updates are here on the forum and in Telegram group https://t.me/InsurePal, besides all the other official channels.

Also, you don't have to wait till 16 January, whitelist https://insurepal.io/whitelist is open already, with a 1 ETH minimum.
matjazsircelj

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:07:24 AM

Great project.  Grin
I have a question. What is whitelist?

Thanks!
Whitelist is an early way to get into presale. From the page: "Successful acceptance to the whitelist will guarantee you the ability to contribute a specific amount of ETH prior to the official IPL token sale start" Check it out and join https://insurepal.io/whitelist.
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:00:30 PM

Simply brilliant. If your friends and family trust you then everyone should trust you!
Lol this is amazing. For example i don't trust my dad lol then he will get more expensive insurance right?
This will change the insurance game in a good way.

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:32:16 PM

Both, insurance companies will use the modul and individuals will benefit with lower premiums. More on platform https://insurepal.io/platform.

And, of course, our aim is also encourage more personal responsibility and with that to impact the society. Our cofounder wrote a blog on social proof here https://medium.com/insurepal-blog/who-knows-you-best-or-why-the-science-of-social-proofing-works-b43bc5af6ea.

Thank you. What about partnership? You have some with real insure company may be? In what country you company registered?
matjazsircelj

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:37:10 PM

Thank you. What about partnership? You have some with real insure company may be? In what country you company registered?
The potential partnerships will be disclosed when both parties will agree upon disclosure. We'll inform you about partnerships in the next weeks.
The company is registered in Liechtenstein.
cryptoworld2017

Activity: 255
Merit: 66

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:45:28 PM

Finally one great ICO with 'high tech and pro' founders from the same field.

So it's not just a whitepaper idea...

In telegram i can ask founders for future - i have few speicalized things about platform..

Matt Peterman
Co-founder & InsurePal CEO

Matt’s been working in insurance business and venture capital for over 15 years, investing and helping private equity companies grow. Currently, he is an executive and business developer for insurance detection company Salviol Ltd.

Tom Volk
Co-founder

Tom is a founder of Adacta Group, a company developing a proprietary insurance core system widely used by EU and Russian insurances. The company bootstrapped €25 million annual revenue and grown a network of 450 professionals in 7 different countries.
Oleg2507

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:53:10 PM

Posts in any sig campaign or bounty threads will not count - Who can explain this  rule in the company of the bounty,this applies only to your branch of bounty or posts will not be counted fall in any  the branch with the bounty? 
CypherOG

Activity: 220

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:55:52 PM

“A patented solution gives InsurePal an unique competitive advantage. All the third-parties
that would want to adopt the social proof methodology will be obliged to use InsurePal
platform solution, as any other form of use can be considered an infringement.“

I see big changes in insurance branch...
cryptodalailama

Activity: 147
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:20:30 PM

InsurePal aims to become a first-of-a-kind blockchain-based decentralized insurance platform powered by social proof guarantee. InsurePal is a next generation of peer-to-peer insurance based on social proof endorsements, fully harnessing the power of blockchain innovation.

It will serve as a replacement for insurances as we know and offer a completely new type of coverage for areas of life and business that began to emerge with the evolution of blockchain and transactions being carried out on the distributed ledger.

what role will have Euan King?
shinjunobi09

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:36:16 PM

Nice to see this project somewhat I feel very relieved their mission and vision they are not the appealing types that is gonna lure because of their good market strategy but that provide an ease or relieved to readers in which they know that their investments or insurance in this investments is something that can be trusted.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: