Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:57:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IPL] InsurePal | Distributed social proof insurance  (Read 12619 times)
masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:17:12 AM

Eth is growing, how will you decide on number of tokens when ico starts? Will it depend on current eth price or will you decide how many tokens do you get for one eth?

i told ya 14 days ago  that you buy cheap ETH

Listen sometimes masstahcoiner  Cool
matjazsircelj

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:17:04 AM

Seems like a very interesting project, I've read the whitepaper and I'm truly a fan of your vision, I've encountered a project similar to this in the past but it turned out to be a scam so when it comes to projects that deal with insurance I'm quite nervous to take risks, but with this one I'm quite convinced to take part of this project. Knowing that this project has been around for three years, that's quite a good sign that you mean business here. I also do like the fact that you have this social proof feature, that's very unique and very new to the insurance industry and if you think about it, this approach could really be beneficial to a lot of users. It's really nice that this project is based on trust, it's a huge part of our everyday lives, with this project you can help your friends and through your help they can gain benefits as well, which is a win-win situation and can also bring people closer together. It's also a huge plus that endorsers will only get charged in case the person will file a fault claim so if they ended up not filing a fault claim then you can get tokens that's worth $100 for free so as an endorser and that's a huge benefit. Anyway I just have something to ask, what if the endorser decided to withdraw his/her endorsement is that possible? And is there a maximum number of endorsers a person can get?.

Hi. If endorser decides to withdraw, benefits are lost, of course, and in addition there might be penalty, as in case of claim. Maximum number of endorsers are limited to five.

Oh okay so who will be given the penalty? The endorser? The person whom the endorser endorse or both? And how much will be the penalty if ever something like that occurs?. That's great that you have set maximum limits, 5 is quite a good number and enough to help someone save a huge amount of money on his insurance anyway I'm quite not good with math so I just want to ask how much percent can a person save if ever he'll have 5 endorsers?. I'm also curious about this  is there a maximum number of years a person can be an endorser for someone? And when will you go global with this project? I really think that this project can help people from all around the world save a lot of money on their insurance, I'm sure once this project will go global then it will be a total hit! A lot of people are having problems with their insurance nowadays and could really use the social proof feature to save some money.

Penalty will be agreed and part of smart contracts. But essentially both lose their money in contract is breached. More on platform here https://insurepal.io/platform.
There are no maximum number of years specified, it will depend on the insurance package... We'll have a car insurance pilot in 2018. https://insurepal.io/roadmap.
And yes, being a global actor is the goal.
matjazsircelj

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:18:38 AM

i just applied to whitelist!

so i have now priority for investment?

Great, todavenera!
With whitelist you have a guarantee you will get your tokens, so yes, whitelist is a priority before the crowdsale.

any bonuses in whitelist?  or how this will be in reality?

There's 10% bonus in whitelist. In crowdsale for those in first 96 hours or 50 ETH https://insurepal.io/crowdsale.
10% bonus in whitelist of insurepal are possible to increase or not? but I think bonuses is not bad because it was high percentage compared with the other project. I think I just grabbed this opportunity to invest because it is really helps in the future.

In is transparent and written on the page.
matjazsircelj

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:21:33 AM

Eth is growing, how will you decide on number of tokens when ico starts? Will it depend on current eth price or will you decide how many tokens do you get for one eth?

The price will be calculated based on eth value on the day the crowdsale begins.
Chevy_REP

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:48:20 AM

I from europe and if you going to launc the pilot in UK that means I can not insure my car yet? or will it already start global?
GT-RR

Activity: 257

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:53:46 AM

People buy your ETH like 14days ago  Grin Grin Eth gonna rise even more so you will be ready to contribute to InsurePal  yeah !
matjazsircelj

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:54:04 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 11:45:53 AM by matjazsircelj

I from europe and if you going to launc the pilot in UK that means I can not insure my car yet? or will it already start global?

Pilot means we start testing the platform and market in the specific area, in this case in UK.
For car insurance every country has its own regulatory agenda. Our idea is to prove on paper in one market (toughest one - UK) and in parallel the company will be preparing documentation and personnel to be able to launch at every other geography .

After that more development. Please check the roadmap https://insurepal.io/roadmap in whitepaper https://insurepal.io/InsurePal_whitepaper.pdf.
PatelKartel

Activity: 301

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:42:22 AM

Mattereum and InsurePal today signed a letter of intent to collaborate in using blockchain to empower individual users of the technology, recognising that public and individual trust is central to the future of widespread acceptance of the blockchain, a digitized, decentralized, public ledger of transactions.  Check out medium.. Good reading: https://medium.com/insurepal-blog/mattereum-and-insurepal-sign-letter-of-intent-to-collaborate-on-effective-mass-use-of-blockchain-1eda70b2fd97
matjazsircelj

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:46:33 AM

Mattereum and InsurePal today signed a letter of intent to collaborate in using blockchain to empower individual users of the technology, recognising that public and individual trust is central to the future of widespread acceptance of the blockchain, a digitized, decentralized, public ledger of transactions.  Check out medium.. Good reading: https://medium.com/insurepal-blog/mattereum-and-insurepal-sign-letter-of-intent-to-collaborate-on-effective-mass-use-of-blockchain-1eda70b2fd97

Thank for sharing, Patel! Smiley
This news is really important one, having such a prominent industry members support us and work with us.
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:42:37 AM

I just read cointelegraph and i see InsurePal in it Smiley

You guys have really awesome marketing coverage!  Good work

https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/mattereum-and-insurepal-sign-letter-of-intent-to-collaborate-on-effective-mass-use-of-blockchain

Legendary marketing!  Keep on going InsurePal team
GT-RR

Activity: 257

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:10:48 PM

The InsurePal dAPP will include different functionalities, such as:
» Identity creation
» Social proof identification
» Token wallet creation
» Insurance policy administration
» Claims filing and management
» Integration with an insurance core system to manage all insurance administration
» Integration with a credit card payment system and banking payment system
» Finding social endorsers
» Giving social endorsements
» Make payments
» Take photos and claim damages
» Communicate with InsurePal supporters and community
» Enable access to Social Proof Trustscore scoring & rating

All in one place. I like it no more 10000 papers and different locations for everything. Simple all in one platform.  Cheesy
FoxSilver

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:07:30 PM

» Identity creation
» Token wallet creation
» Integration with an insurance core system to manage all insurance administration
» Make payments

All in one place. I like it no more 10000 papers and different locations for everything. Simple all in one platform.  Cheesy

Isnt that just great Smiley these papers and running around is killing me, it will make life more simple Smiley

InsurePal - Distributed social proof insurance
Join Telegram | WHITEPAPER | Apply for whitelist | InsurePal.io
ICO starts 16. January 2018
FoxSilver

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:11:32 PM

» Identity creation
» Token wallet creation
» Make payments

Isnt that just great Smiley these papers and running around is killing me, it will make life more simple Smiley

InsurePal - Distributed social proof insurance
Join Telegram | WHITEPAPER | Apply for whitelist | InsurePal.io
ICO starts 16. January 2018
Mypuk

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:42:50 PM

Can't find any difference between your project and Rega Life project. Who is the first in this field?
matjazsircelj

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:21:48 PM

Can't find any difference between your project and Rega Life project. Who is the first in this field?

Hi, Mypuk
This is a copy of our conversation on Telegram we had earlier today, where my colleague Max Streltses explained:

1. The ambition is global and all encapsulating but the approach is methodical . There is clear road map . There is a pilot - it’s for motor and it’s in the uk. There is evidence collected to support that decision . The business model is also based on blockchain (despite rega.life destinction in WP between P2P or blockchain. And finally under the same topic insurepal is a completely new way to allow non invasive information gathering to improve the current system rather than reinvent the wheel

2. There is a very strong team behind insurepal : both business and technical
It’s easily verifiable as well

Finally I would say that I see a much higher probability for insurepal to work in real world because it’s a product that IMPROVES the current setup - it roots itself on the functional elements of the existing mechanism whilst striving to change the dysfunctional ones.

Mypuk

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:53:24 PM

masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:21:56 PM

First in this field is Mypuk - the fudder  Cool Cool

Read #facts and you will see who is first - Insurepal offcourse Smiley

XIUYING_999

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:00:33 PM

"Typically, even the most responsible customers could end up paying for higher premiums in order to subsidize the risk of insurers for other policyholders that make more claims. InsurePal believes this dynamic, which some might even call “unfair,” can be fixed with its new system."

https://www.insurancebusinessmag.com/us/news/technology/blockchainbased-platform-hopes-to-revolutionize-premium-pricing-87013.aspx

InsurePal is in many media, i like that
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:07:46 AM

Seems like a very interesting project, I've read the whitepaper and I'm truly a fan of your vision, I've encountered a project similar to this in the past but it turned out to be a scam so when it comes to projects that deal with insurance I'm quite nervous to take risks, but with this one I'm quite convinced to take part of this project. Knowing that this project has been around for three years, that's quite a good sign that you mean business here. I also do like the fact that you have this social proof feature, that's very unique and very new to the insurance industry and if you think about it, this approach could really be beneficial to a lot of users. It's really nice that this project is based on trust, it's a huge part of our everyday lives, with this project you can help your friends and through your help they can gain benefits as well, which is a win-win situation and can also bring people closer together. It's also a huge plus that endorsers will only get charged in case the person will file a fault claim so if they ended up not filing a fault claim then you can get tokens that's worth $100 for free so as an endorser and that's a huge benefit. Anyway I just have something to ask, what if the endorser decided to withdraw his/her endorsement is that possible? And is there a maximum number of endorsers a person can get?.

Hi. If endorser decides to withdraw, benefits are lost, of course, and in addition there might be penalty, as in case of claim. Maximum number of endorsers are limited to five.

Oh okay so who will be given the penalty? The endorser? The person whom the endorser endorse or both? And how much will be the penalty if ever something like that occurs?. That's great that you have set maximum limits, 5 is quite a good number and enough to help someone save a huge amount of money on his insurance anyway I'm quite not good with math so I just want to ask how much percent can a person save if ever he'll have 5 endorsers?. I'm also curious about this  is there a maximum number of years a person can be an endorser for someone? And when will you go global with this project? I really think that this project can help people from all around the world save a lot of money on their insurance, I'm sure once this project will go global then it will be a total hit! A lot of people are having problems with their insurance nowadays and could really use the social proof feature to save some money.

Penalty will be agreed and part of smart contracts. But essentially both lose their money in contract is breached. More on platform here https://insurepal.io/platform.
There are no maximum number of years specified, it will depend on the insurance package... We'll have a car insurance pilot in 2018. https://insurepal.io/roadmap.
Oh after reading the other platform of this project. It makes me quite impress because of the positive vision of this project. Its a indication that this project helps people to secure and ensure their future. Its has an aimable goal that I think can be granted soon if the supporter will continue to endorse this project.
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:54:59 AM

Oh okay that's pretty clear, thanks for the link mate, it made me really understand what the platform is for and what features are integrated with it. I've just notice that there is a social proof trust score, how does this work? Is the person rated by his/her endorsers? Or by the platform itself?. That's great that by 2018 a car insurance will be available, I'm sure that will help people test out and give this project features a try, it will also allow them to adopt the platform and integrate it into their day to day lives. I'm quite confident that by 2018, this project will be adopted by a really large market and when that happens going global will be very easy for this project.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: