Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:59:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IPL] InsurePal | Distributed social proof insurance  (Read 12619 times)
matjazsircelj

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:33:20 AM

I must say great job on the web marketing all the popular ICO sites and crypto media. !

Thank you, CypherOG! Smiley

You can also check our Media Coverage dedicated page https://insurepal.io/media
GT-RR

Activity: 257

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:33:28 PM

Will the alpha version of the platform be available to test for investors so you get the feedback or will just the beta version be available and right when it launches worldwide ?
AyiSha#7

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:49:46 PM

Insurepal advertise on coinmarketcap.com  and all other big crypto portals! That's bright for future and success of ICO

http://preview.ibb.co/dfH7Zm/3.jpg

I like very much how they are visible on lots of media. Very good for the project Smiley
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:50:52 PM

catch the whitelist Smiley   I am sure that will be filled up soon

https://www.insurepal.io/whitelist
Master mind

Activity: 691
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:56:02 PM

good TRACKING

https://www.trackico.io/ico/insurepal/

matjazsircelj

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:56:52 PM

Will the alpha version of the platform be available to test for investors so you get the feedback or will just the beta version be available and right when it launches worldwide ?

We'll update you about the development progress of the platform, for now our we are on the roadmap to crowdsale on 16 January and in 2018 car insurance pilot project in UK. More on roadmap https://insurepal.io/roadmap.
rushie_8

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:44:54 PM

Can users of InsurePal pay/get bonus with ipl tokens for the insurance? Can they also get bonus in €/$?

★InsurePal★ distributed social proof insurance.
matjazsircelj

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:14:15 PM

Can users of InsurePal pay/get bonus with ipl tokens for the insurance? Can they also get bonus in €/$?

IPL tokens will be the transaction and when users get bonuses in IPL, they can sell on an exchange and spend or keep as an investment. The incentive will of course be that IPL tokens circulate and with more and more users and transactions, they will also gain in value.
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:48:46 PM

I must say great job on the web marketing all the popular ICO sites and crypto media. !

I've been on your website for quite a lot of times now, rereading the whitepaper and watching the videos, I just enjoyed watching the videos it just highlights a lot of great things about this project but I never noticed that you have an entire page dedicated for media coverage. Browsing through the page just makes me realize how amazing the marketing team behind this project is and how good they are in promoting this platform. I never thought that as early as april 2018, there's already articles being released about this project, this just shows how big this project is becoming in just a few months, every website that released an article about this project are really reputable sites and are really big in the crypto world, I think this says a lot of things about this project, seems like as early as april many people are starting to see this project's potential and fast forward to today you're already here in the forum and are creating a huge storm, with this page's current views, it's safe to say that you already attracted a huge market and I can't wait to see this community grow bigger and bigger.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
Crypto_maniac7

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:12:17 PM

How are things defined legally? Does national legislation support this project? Were there any issues with it?

InsurePal - Distributed social proof insurance
Join Telegram | WHITEPAPER | Apply for whitelist | InsurePal.io
ICO starts 16. January 2018
matjazsircelj

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:22:25 PM

How are things defined legally? Does national legislation support this project? Were there any issues with it?

InsurePal AG is a private limited company organized under the laws of Liechtenstein. I would suggest to read the Privacy Policy on the website https://insurepal.io/policy and if you have any specific legal questions, please send them to our email: info (at) insurepal.io.
ole1

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:23:04 PM

Hey, will be just car insurance or also others insurances?
matjazsircelj

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:29:25 PM

Hey, will be just car insurance or also others insurances?

Hi, ole1.
The mechanism of social proof is applicable to different types of the already existing insurance. There are plans to develop additional modules: life, health and property as well. There's more on social proof in insurance in our whitepaper https://insurepal.io/InsurePal_whitepaper.pdf.
masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:46:56 PM

Don't miss this EPIC ICO Smiley

buy ETH today - on sale
NoICO

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:12:56 PM

blabla

another insurance ICO - like another BANK ICO  there are many of them
matjazsircelj

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:15:35 PM

blabla

another insurance ICO - like another BANK ICO  there are many of them

It is good that the industry is growing. And only the good will stay, as we intend to. You're more than welcome to check our project https://insurepal.io/ and read the whitepaper https://insurepal.io/InsurePal_whitepaper.pdf.
FoxSilver

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:49:42 PM

"imagine you’re in a bar with this friend after a few weeks as he started to drive his motorcycle. You both drink a couple of drinks and you’re ready to call a taxi. This friend says: “Oh no, it’s all right, I can still drive.” “What?!”, is your surprised reaction? “I guaranteed for you that you are a good driver and now you want to go out and drive drunk? Oh, no, you are not putting yourself and others in dangers. And consequentially, I put my word and money for you. If anything happens, you’ll break our trust and my money will be taken away because of your stupid mistake.”
(https://medium.com/insurepal-blog/who-knows-you-best-or-why-the-science-of-social-proofing-works-b43bc5af6ea)

Do you think that people using platform will have that much of trust in their loved ones? Even people who are close to you, can disapoint you. Maybe i am looking on this a bit pesimistic, but pure trust is hard to achieve.
Just my cup of tea. Roll Eyes

InsurePal - Distributed social proof insurance
Join Telegram | WHITEPAPER | Apply for whitelist | InsurePal.io
ICO starts 16. January 2018
dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:10:29 PM

I've been on your website for quite a lot of times now, rereading the whitepaper and watching the videos, I just enjoyed watching the videos it just highlights a lot of great things about this project but I never noticed that you have an entire page dedicated for media coverage. Browsing through the page just makes me realize how amazing the marketing team behind this project is and how good they are in promoting this platform. I never thought that as early as april 2018, there's already articles being released about this project, this just shows how big this project is becoming in just a few months, every website that released an article about this project are really reputable sites and are really big in the crypto world, I think this says a lot of things about this project, seems like as early as april many people are starting to see this project's potential and fast forward to today you're already here in the forum and are creating a huge storm, with this page's current views, it's safe to say that you already attracted a huge market and I can't wait to see this community grow bigger and bigger.
I agree with you.
I also amazed on how the team of this project built the advertising plan to promte this king of project.
It vision of the project was so clear delivered and explain.
And I hope that the team will continue to encourage investors for the sucess of thia project.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:45:54 AM

I agree with you.
I also amazed on how the team of this project built the advertising plan to promte this king of project.
It vision of the project was so clear delivered and explain.
And I hope that the team will continue to encourage investors for the sucess of thia project.
Yes this project we should need to support this is the first insurance ico offered in crypto world.
Me and my friends already planning to buy tokens as showing our support for this great project because we feel the great success of this project in the future.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:09:46 AM

I see the fast progress of this project i see the success of this project, there are many sites already supported by insurepal, i dont wait to have this in my country.
I also tell this to my co workers which is in field of IT to look and study on how we can help to advertise this project even in a simple way because i like the vision of the company for this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: