Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:58:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IPL] InsurePal | Distributed social proof insurance  (Read 12619 times)
Big0ne

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:49:26 AM

I think people are happy now, that they didn't invest in this BALKAN TYPE ICO.

You sound like some Slovenian guy who is butthurt because couldn't get in  Grin
Crypto_maniac7

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:01:03 AM

Great succes  Cool Cool

InsurePal - Distributed social proof insurance
Join Telegram | WHITEPAPER | Apply for whitelist | InsurePal.io
ICO starts 16. January 2018
Tiglis

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:51:09 PM

Im sory but you are all idions. Bunch of newbie account and trashing this ICO. Would you rather invest in an ICO that tanks below ICO price once it reaches exchange?

Start reading what actually happened.

There was a presale where they were gathering 70% of the funds. And they got the funds. And guess what. The price of ETH rise more than 70% and those 70% in pre ico just became like 120%... They returned some ETH back to us early investors so they still honored that some money could come in crowdsale and it did.

Me personaly am mad that there was even a crowdsale becouse they returned ETH back to me so that they could make a room for crowdsale. This was one of the bect ICOs and project youll ever see.

And if you cant understan that (becouse you are mad cuz you didnt get in) for me you are retarded.

Just invest ASAP when IPl comes on exchange, becouse you will still make money!

Totally agree. Also joined the pre-sale and got refunded my ETH very quickly. Also the IPL tokens were distributed in no time.

Everything was very well organized with tons of How-To's on Medium and the official Telegram Group, but there were still people asking the same questions over and over again... whatever.

Only thing I cannot understand is, why I was kicked out of the Telegram Group.. too bad.

I think this project will have a bright future. An E-Mail regarding exchange listings has been sent recently (will be announced very soon).
This is what they said:

"Keep in mind we will announce the exchanges on which the IPL token will be listed very soon. This means we will start trading almost immediately, giving all the latecomers the opportunity to buy the IPL tokens on various exchanges in the following days. We will publish the updates soon and keep you posted on everything."
Rijakolus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:06:08 PM

Im sory but you are all idions. Bunch of newbie account and trashing this ICO. Would you rather invest in an ICO that tanks below ICO price once it reaches exchange?

There was a presale where they were gathering 70% of the funds. And they got the funds. And guess what. The price of ETH rise more than 70% and those 70% in pre ico just became like 120%... They returned some ETH back to us early investors so they still honored that some money could come in crowdsale and it did.

Me personaly am mad that there was even a crowdsale becouse they returned ETH back to me so that they could make a room for crowdsale. This was one of the bect ICOs and project youll ever see.

And if you cant understan that (becouse you are mad cuz you didnt get in) for me you are retarded.

Totally agree. Also joined the pre-sale and got refunded my ETH very quickly. Also the IPL tokens were distributed in no time.

Everything was very well organized with tons of How-To's on Medium and the official Telegram Group, but there were still people asking the same questions over and over again... whatever.

Only thing I cannot understand is, why I was kicked out of the Telegram Group.. too bad.

I think this project will have a bright future. An E-Mail regarding exchange listings has been sent recently (will be announced very soon).
This is what they said:

"Keep in mind we will announce the exchanges on which the IPL token will be listed very soon. This means we will start trading almost immediately, giving all the latecomers the opportunity to buy the IPL tokens on various exchanges in the following days. We will publish the updates soon and keep you posted on everything."

I dont think you got kicked from Telegram, the telegram group was closed when ICO was finished. Becouse i was as well...
Tiglis

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:20:14 PM

This is what they said:

I dont think you got kicked from Telegram, the telegram group was closed when ICO was finished. Becouse i was as well...

That would explain a lot - thanks! They could have announced that anyway Smiley
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:47:13 PM

are they still around and answer questions about technical aspects of their project or not?

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
Big0ne

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:33:18 PM

My point exactly.
masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:27:35 PM

You can still buy in exchanges guys  don't worry chill  Cool
rockmanv

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:20:45 AM

This is what they said:

I dont think so, I was kicked off Telegram also. However, my friend is still in and Telegram group is still opened
PatelKartel

Activity: 301

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:47:00 AM

I am only going to say this: InsurePal is a HODL ICO. If you look what they have accomplished, read the facts and believe in what they are going to change in insurance industry with social proof this is going to be huge !
GT-RR

Activity: 257

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:32:01 AM

Platform: Rather than insurances accommodating irresponsible clients, we’re building a platform that connects diligent individuals and helps them conclude mutual insurance.

The thing that makes InsurePal fundamentally different is the complete switch in paradigm. We think of blockchain as an ideal architecture for our innovation. Its implementation has a long-term horizon to fundamentally simplify the business processes and build a highly customer-centric product that is designed for the benefit of each diligent individual.

Can't wait for the platform to come out !!!!!  Grin Grin Grin IPL to the moon then.
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:17:19 AM

Wise thinking Smiley

HODL + buy more on exchanges for long term is the winwin combination
noblex

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:18:53 AM

I am one of the ton of who didn't get to join the ICO.

Will it be another opportunity to join the project before the market opening?
xiao2017

Activity: 375
Merit: 183

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:36:28 PM

i am waiting for first exchange - i hope it will be soon

so i can buy for 30 eth  - i hope there will be some weak hands
Artemsv

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:47:17 PM

InsurePal ICO sold-out. IPL token trading to start on Livecoin.net exchange
https://insurepal.io/press/insurepal-ipl-token-trading-start

InsurePal, a distributed social proof insurance platform, recently finished their crowdsale, reaching a hard-cap of $18 million in only 80 seconds. Starting 18th January, the IPL tokens are now poised for trading on Livecoin.net exchange. According to their CEO, other exchanges will soon follow.

CypherOG

Activity: 220

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:43:32 PM

I am sure there will be an opening to buy IPL on exchanges so stay on guard  Grin Grin  ...just not my IPL (IM HODLING  Cheesy)
CryptoCADCAM

Activity: 128
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:20:49 PM

InsurePal on Livecoin and any other exchanges ? Just to know but not selling  for next years to come
icoholder

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 03:48:12 PM

InsurePal with a rating of 4.05 on our ICO list
https://icoholder.com/en/ico/insurepal-17049

Our rating is one of the most objective and rigorous, it is independent and created to assess the investment attractiveness. Rating checks your idea and project for vitality it is based on more than 70 different parameters. It’s not permanent - we are monitoring the ICOs on daily basis.

Sincerely, ICOholder

ICOholder.com - Smart Tracker & Global Analytics Platform
cryptodivergent

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:54:53 PM

I am only going to say this: InsurePal is a HODL ICO. If you look what they have accomplished, read the facts and believe in what they are going to change in insurance industry with social proof this is going to be huge !
Please tell us what they have accomplished, because I just see very nice marketing materials and bunch of guys holding worthless tokens pasting empty phrases on this forum.
If you know the facts you can tell us how they will beat old insurance companies by selling products created by these companies for a commission.
Rijakolus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:04:38 PM

Please tell us what they have accomplished, because I just see very nice marketing materials and bunch of guys holding worthless tokens pasting empty phrases on this forum.
If you know the facts you can tell us how they will beat old insurance companies by selling products created by these companies for a commission.

I guess you are some sort of idiot who is trying to diss this project. ATM they did not accomplished nothing like many many sucssessful ICOs like ICON, EXPERTY, CINDICOTOR, KYBER and so on... But the project will be huge. This will be the first BLOCKCHAIN insurance do you understand that? Transfers will be insured, so that if you make a mistake, if somebody steals from you all that you can insure now. THAT ALLONE is freakin huge...

Do yo understand that?!

Car insurance, life insurance, health insurance all this will be run on Smart contracts and it will be more cheap that it is now..

If they get and for me this is really low, but their plan is if they get 1% of insurable assets, this will make IPL worth more than billions IN REAL ECONOMY.

Do you have any idea how big this project is? This is not some people who got together and said hey guys lets make an ICO and get some money....

This is a serious project...

And when they will accomplish something (this summer) you are going to feal the biggest idiot with stupid questions like that... I guess you didnt get into Crowdsale and now mad...

bunch of guys holding worthless tokens . YOU CAN SAY THAT ON EVERY FREAKIN CRYPTO COIN OUT THERE... freakin moron....
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: