Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:57:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] NTOK | PEER TO PEER ONLINE EDUCATION PLATFORM  (Read 6569 times)
kimonjol

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:10:22 PM

cool worker expertise will increasingly attract investors as well as hunter karna other than the concept is good team also supported by experienced experts

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:27:00 PM

Hi! That's an interesting project, no doubts about it.

If I've understood your business model everyone is able to sell his expertise through your platform and the community will "prize" the most skilled ones. Am I right?

binggo53 (OP)

Activity: 111
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:44:03 AM

The idea of the project makes you think about it constantly, how everything will go when everything comes into force, in any case I want to wish the project and the team great luck, develop further

Thank you for the kind words!
binggo53 (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:47:22 AM

do i need to sign up and register first if i want to see details about the on going token sale?
and also, you said you already sold 3 million ntok during the users’ disposal, is that mean that the amount collected on pre sale is not yet included here?

Yep all the details can be found on tokensale account. 3 mln ntok include pre sale. At the moment we are giving all our time for the development, willing to show the prototype on April.
binggo53 (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:48:14 AM

cool worker expertise will increasingly attract investors as well as hunter karna other than the concept is good team also supported by experienced experts

Thanks for your support!  Wink
LeyMonte

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:16:15 AM

do i need to sign up and register first if i want to see details about the on going token sale?
and also, you said you already sold 3 million ntok during the users’ disposal, is that mean that the amount collected on pre sale is not yet included here?

Yep all the details can be found on tokensale account. 3 mln ntok include pre sale. At the moment we are giving all our time for the development, willing to show the prototype on April.

so that 3 million ntok collected includes pre sale? okay then.
but wgere i can see how many ntok that been sold as of today?
Machencanh

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:57:01 PM

I also believe this NTOK is a good project, especially since this project has a good rating on ICO Rating https://www.trackico.io/ico/ntok/
binggo53 (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:19:03 PM

so that 3 million ntok collected includes pre sale? okay then.
but wgere i can see how many ntok that been sold as of today?

It will be possible to track on a website soon. We are working on adding a progress bar.  Wink
binggo53 (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:23:16 PM

I also believe this NTOK is a good project, especially since this project has a good rating on ICO Rating https://www.trackico.io/ico/ntok/

Thank you! We are working hard to have the best possible ratings Smiley
noticemesenpai

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:25:27 PM

Hello there! The idea of personal ICO sounds very interesting. But who makes the final decision about personal ICO projects? How can I be sure that it isn’t a scam? How are going to check these people?
binggo53 (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:01:47 AM

Hello there! The idea of personal ICO sounds very interesting. But who makes the final decision about personal ICO projects? How can I be sure that it isn’t a scam? How are going to check these people?

Hello! Thanks for your question!
We have a team of moderators who have a lot of working experience in education field, so they will look through all the projects before approving them. The moderation works similar as on your typical crowdfunding sites.
BubbleBoy

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:54:51 PM

Hi!

Do you have some kind of tests of the system?
Do you have traces to examine people that want to share their talents for others? Do you care about the quality of education that people will get with your network?

████
              ▄▄████▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
     ▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
   ▄████▀                  ▀████▄
  ▐███▀                      ▀███▌
 ▐███▀   ████▄  ████  ▄████   ▀███▌
 ████    █████▄ ████ ▄█████    ████
▐███▌    ██████▄████▄██████    ▐███▌
████     ██████████████████     ████
████     ████ ████████ ████     ████
████     ████  ██████  ████     ████
▐███▌    ████   ████   ████    ▐███▌
 ████    ████   ████   ████    ████
 ▐███▄   ████   ████   ████   ▄███▌
  ▐███▄                      ▄███▌
   ▀████▄                  ▄████▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀████▀▀
                ████
MIDEX
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ GET TOKENS ▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM                                # WEB ANN + Bounty <
with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers           > Telegram Facebook Twitter Blog #
hixhops

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

HAWEX Above the banks

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 06:18:10 PM

iam join in blog company, good luck Grin Cheesy

HWX
MaryAngela_Fantocci

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:05:12 PM

Hi, what's the structure of platform income? It will some commission from students payments? Thank you

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
binggo53 (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:01:43 AM

Hi!

Do you have some kind of tests of the system?
Do you have traces to examine people that want to share their talents for others? Do you care about the quality of education that people will get with your network?

Hi!
Right after creating a profile our team of moderators will look through it to make sure that there’s enough info about your skills and experience. So we kindly advice to include as much information as possible for potential students. As for the quality we have a team of moderators who have a lot of working experience in education field, so they will look through all the projects before approving them.
Thanks for your questions!
Haonam152

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:45:44 AM

These days bounty hunters hold tokens I think because some good projects are underrated on the exchanges.  Bounty hunters create awareness and content they usually believe in project 😊
binggo53 (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:39:47 AM

These days bounty hunters hold tokens I think because some good projects are underrated on the exchanges.  Bounty hunters create awareness and content they usually believe in project 😊

Sounds like I heard it before Huh
binggo53 (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:18:11 AM

Check out the latest NTOK article on Cointelegraph!
https://cointelegraph.com/news/blockchain-based-online-learning-platform-to-connect-tutors-and-students
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:20:25 PM

The project of tutoring and online learning with the idea of using blocking technology is relevant at this time. To have time to take your niche is great. But I have doubts about the approach of assessing the quality and qualifications of teachers. How qualified are your moderators? Do you have a system of tests or take into account only certificates, resumes?
 I can say that the Earth is flat, and I can say that it has the form of a sphere Roll Eyes
How stable will be the price of your tokens, you can face artificially inflating the price from the holders of the tokens.
Celendion

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:29:49 PM

The project of tutoring and online learning with the idea of using blocking technology is relevant at this time. To have time to take your niche is great. But I have doubts about the approach of assessing the quality and qualifications of teachers. How qualified are your moderators? Do you have a system of tests or take into account only certificates, resumes?
 I can say that the Earth is flat, and I can say that it has the form of a sphere Roll Eyes
How stable will be the price of your tokens, you can face artificially inflating the price from the holders of the tokens.

From these questions, I would like to single out one that interprets me. How qualified will your moderators be? This information should be publicly available. No blind faith can not be.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █