Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:30:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Start with Bitcoin or Ethereum  (Read 4035 times)
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:32:09 PM

Why not Both? BTC and ETH each of them is good features and option which makes them sustainable. Bitcoin being the first coin and kind of primary crypto currency, try to focus more on Bitcoin. Also don't forget about Ethereum as it might be a slow moving and stable, but it will also provide result of worthy amount.
Also why do you want to limit yourself to this two only, better diversify more and if you think long term, I believe you will get more coins to invest to get greater returns.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:24:07 PM

i agree with the other posts, why not start with both, with the trait of bitcoin and ethereum that we can buy it even in fraction, we can take advantage of this, with the price of ethereum, being lower than 1000 usd and a lot of altcoins being ethereum based, we can see a great potential for ethereum to have the price of bitcoin as it does now, and the same goes with bitcoin, we can see greater potential for bitcoin to increase further in value and becoming more to look like an asset. still, it will be up to you, whether you want to invest in both, always be cautious and undertstand the market, both investments are highly volatile and posses risk, always make sure to lower your risk and study every time, even by just updating yourself in the news about cryptocurrencies.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:40:29 PM

For me before it's better to invest with bitcoin because the price is cheap . But now I think ethereum brcause the price of the ethereum is not thousands of dollars so it's not hard to become double or tiple or so on the price. Unless to bitcoin the price is very high and it's hard to become double the price again you wait more years to double the price. But both ethereun and bitcoin worth it to invest.
Grossthschild

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:03:38 PM

Bitcoin
bob3772

Activity: 415
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:56:06 PM

Start with bitcoin it is probably the best to hold speculatively but definitely the best to trade for profit, the swings in bitcoin are huge and it is far more predictable than other currencies like ethereum.

Dailyroberts

Activity: 116

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:57:41 PM

Why not Both? BTC and ETH each of them is good features and option which makes them sustainable. Bitcoin being the first coin and kind of primary crypto currency, try to focus more on Bitcoin. Also don't forget about Ethereum as it might be a slow moving and stable, but it will also provide result of worthy amount.
Also why do you want to limit yourself to this two only, better diversify more and if you think long term, I believe you will get more coins to invest to get greater returns.

I remembered how I started for the first time. I bought 0.1 btc and 1.5 eth at that time. I think this was important to have both to minimize the risk.
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:05:30 PM

If I were you, I would start with the king - Bitcoin. There is no better or more prominent coin the Bitcoin, hands down. It is simply the king and even Ethereum is nowhere even close (although it seems to be catching up though). While this whole cryptocurrency craze is happening, BTC remains steadfast in the #1 spot and I don't see any coin derailing it anytime in the near future.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:54:06 PM

Etherum's popularity over the ico's has become so popular on the stock market sites that Bitcoin is the top of the race, making it difficult to choose between the two currencies. The best method will determine the character of your person.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:24:14 AM

I want to start  trading , should  i buy Bitcoin or Etheureum first ?

Bitcoin became very expensive to purchase.
Preferably, You can buy ethereum a cheap one currently and then try to hold back.
After the price increase, you sell them at a higher price to make a profit.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:27:14 AM

I want to start  trading , should  i buy Bitcoin or Etheureum first ?

Yup, it is the right time to buy ether actually and of you make anymore delay in it then you will end up with high rates of the ethereum. In that regards it will become more diffcult for you to decide whether to invest into it or not. It’s better you grab the opportunity to buy it now and have that profit knocked down for you.

Bitcoin is coin of long terms. If you want grab profits out of it then you have to wait and wait for long time. It’s because of the prices and market cap that bitcoin is holding. If the market cap is enormously high then it will obviously take time to reach the next level to mod the prices. So if you want short and quick profits then Ethereum is the one.
Casey7

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:43:10 AM

I have no doubt with that 2 coins, start with bitcoin or etherium or both i think good idea.
I suggest you another 2 altcoin, waves and litecoin are also good for investment.
Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:54:47 AM

I have no doubt with that 2 coins, start with bitcoin or etherium or both i think good idea.
I suggest you another 2 altcoin, waves and litecoin are also good for investment.

investing with major coin and major in alt coin is good but if you will invest and see your investment in long term time you need to consider those alts like stated above the litecoin and waves but if you see your investment 2 to 3 months its ok to come up with bitcoin and eth for me.
Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:04:11 AM

If you have limited capital you choose ethereum. It is cheaper than bitcoin. And ethereum has the potential to grow in the future.

wall101

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:53:23 AM

I think it's a good idea to buy bitcoin first because the bitcoin is the only one that uses it because in the ethereum you buy too long the process and it's harder, the price is increased but at bitcoin because many investors are just as easy as the price when bitcoin I think you're trading in bitcoin you'll need to get a bitcoin for trading bitcoin.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:38:12 AM

I want to start  trading , should  i buy Bitcoin or Etheureum first ?

I would recommend bitcoin because most of the altcoins and fiat are traded with bitcoin as base currency. There are some sites that focus in ethereum as well like Etherdelta but almost all exchanges have bitcoin as base currency so you have plenty of trading pairs to choose from. But before starting your trading journey, you should understand first the risk when trading because the market is very volatile and crypto currency trading is fast phase compared to stocks.

There are so many people who are just following the hype of what to buy because they can see that it is rising and they may have profit from it but you should do your own research why the coin is going up. If it is just pump by the whales then you may lose when the first buyers decide to dump their position. Always have a trading strategy before buying a coin in which you already have a plan when to exit may it be in profit or loss.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
hkdfgkdf

Activity: 337
Merit: 195

Graphics/Signature Designer https://bit.ly/2Q1AOrY

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:43:10 AM

Buy small amount of bitcoins then learn how to trade. If you earn money from that small amount, you can now practice at different trading platforms until eventually you can control large money.

yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:51:28 AM

I think it depends on the amount of money you have, if you have enough money you can buy bitcoin because it is less risky and the price will surely increase, but if your money is just enough for Ethereum, you can buy that because it can give you profit also. But if you can buy them both, you will earn more profit.
laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:06:38 AM

When you start trading the first choice is bitcoin the price is increasing. When you buy bitcoin you can trade it depends on your method if short or long term investment. And if you have an extra funds I suggest as second ethereum we could have earn profit for this coin.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:36:13 AM

If you are going to setup a portfolio you might want to choose a few more of the major assets but as a starting point either of those can be profitable for investing or trading

TheWalkingCoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:38:23 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 01:55:51 AM by TheWalkingCoin

I want to start  trading , should  i buy Bitcoin or Etheureum first ?

I recommend Ether due to the mass smart contracts being pulled by new projects.
Besides bitcoin which is already an unstable coin, as may have the market compromised by the big holders.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: