Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:55:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Start with Bitcoin or Ethereum  (Read 4035 times)
osasshem

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:21:36 AM

I want to start  trading , should  i buy Bitcoin or Etheureum first ?

If you are going into trading and not holding for a long term, it's a very good idea, but you need to be ready for all risked involved in trading, It is better you go in with both bitcoin and ethereum.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 06:33:21 AM

I want to start  trading , should  i buy Bitcoin or Etheureum first ?

It depends on your investment amount really. Bitcoin is always golden egg laying chicken but you have to feed it lot before you could get that golden egg. So if your investment is pretty handsome and you are willing to wait for good amount of time then yeah go buy some bitcoins (satoshi really!) and then trade it smoothly over the time through those ups and downs that it will have.

Ethereum, it is very tricky coin but the bull is always on the run and want to expand its wings so it’s great future. You can invest into ethereum along with the bitcoin and can grab pretty decent profits if played for long terms.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:47:50 AM

The most users would recommend you using Bitcoin and it is true you must be starting off with BTC. Just look at the charts and see this year's returns. 10 times the initial rate within a year is just mind blowing for any user. Obviously you should start with Bitcoin as it has survived every decline in price and has recovered and increased in price with stronger force. Due to limited supply and increasing the demand the price of BTC is more likely to keep increasing in the next few years.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:57:50 AM

It depends on your investment amount really. Bitcoin is always golden egg laying chicken but you have to feed it lot before you could get that golden egg. So if your investment is pretty handsome and you are willing to wait for good amount of time then yeah go buy some bitcoins (satoshi really!) and then trade it smoothly over the time through those ups and downs that it will have.

Ethereum, it is very tricky coin but the bull is always on the run and want to expand its wings so it’s great future. You can invest into ethereum along with the bitcoin and can grab pretty decent profits if played for long terms.

yes exactly if i were i always depends it on how much budget i may have cause even if i like bitcoin but i am lack of budget on it i will choose where my budget will fit on so that i can start but for me it is much better to start in bitcoin cause it has the assurance that you can have the profit on it.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Adykingcity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:08:00 AM

I think both are the best coins today, but if Bitcoin seems to have been strong capital, the price is so high guys, it would be better to choose ETH for now,, moreover many new platforms that use ETH. but if you have enough money, you may try to invest in bitcoin.
musharaf

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:10:57 AM

being the user of crypto currency i would like to start with the ETH as it is easily can trade in the exchanges and the price is affordable for me to buy since bitcoin and ETH both currencies are good in the market both are highly trading and with good market value it is more convenient for us to take a start in the digital currencies now from fiat money i like to hold bitcoin in my wallet and i can use it for many purposes.

KKaruchis

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:11:28 AM

Ether is not as good as bitcoin, different technology plus a lot of scam contracts around.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:22:28 AM

being the user of crypto currency i would like to start with the ETH as it is easily can trade in the exchanges and the price is affordable for me to buy since bitcoin and ETH both currencies are good in the market both are highly trading and with good market value it is more convenient for us to take a start in the digital currencies now from fiat money i like to hold bitcoin in my wallet and i can use it for many purposes.

If you have a lot of money, or you have enough skill and money, I think you can invest into those two cryptocurrencies. You should not just invest into Bitcoin alone, if you can buy Ethereum, you'd better buy it too. I can only collect Bitcoin myself because I do not have enough money to buy cryptocurrency. I just do a job that can generate Bitcoin. If you can buy cryptocurrency, it means you have the ability to buy. Many people just focus on Bitcoin, but there are some people who can see the potential of Ethereum. Ethereum prices will rise to the same height as Bitcoin a few years ago.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:12:07 PM

If you are going into trading and not holding for a long term, it's a very good idea, but you need to be ready for all risked involved in trading, It is better you go in with both bitcoin and ethereum.
I think holding bitcoin in the present time is also good, Because  currently bitcoin price is expected that the price of bitcoin will continue increasing for some more time. Therefore by only holding bitcoin will even give you a good profit. Although short term investment is also good from which you can get a good profit but short term investment is also too much risky where one can even lose all its money in short time.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Dissident991

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:29:29 PM

If you want to start trading cryptocurrencies on main exchanges with high volumes better buy Bitcoin first, because it has more trade pairs. If you want to participate in ICOs better buy Ethereum. Or you can buy both if you want to invest your funds for a long time.

aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:05:48 PM

You’ll do fine with either one. Why not buy some of both Bitcoin and Etherium? I like to hold several cryptocurrencies including those 2. I think holding Bitcoin is a must and Etherium is a close second. But I also like holding a few others as well. One thing I know for sure is that I will hold some Bitcoins for a long term investment. I will probably still have some Bitcoins 20 years from now. The altcoins may vary  but they will mostly be some of the top coins.
Zentor

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:17:45 PM

Bitcoin will rise faster than Ethereum. For investition at short-term and mid-term it would be the best choice
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:27:15 PM

If you want to start trading i would suggest that you start with bitcoin, trading altcoins can be a bit complicated because of how their prices are always changing so it may give you a hard time espesialy if you are a starter, bitcoin on the other hand is much easier to trade, because of how the price of bitcoin rarely goes down, makes the time to buy and sell noticebale because of how many people would be talking about and so you won't miss it, but the only disadvantage is you have to be paitent, because if you sell it will take a long time before the price goes down and be able to buy again.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:49:03 PM

If I become you then I will do bitcoin trading. I choose trading bitcoin because many services and also exchange that have the feature, while for eth according to me still limited. Bitcoin trading is a standard thing so this is a start for trading. Everyone must have been trading bitcoins, but not all of them are trading altcoins.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:17:06 PM

All decisiok is yours. Because for sure we have differen opinion like other people said that bitcoin price is need first while the other said is ethereum. But for me you don't need to choose if it's bitcoin ir ethereum . Because you can invest your money in both altcoins because this coin have big future . I hope you can decide what is the best for you.
Edsemen

Activity: 413

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:28:21 PM

Yes ethereum investments would really go through more opportunities for further developments. Price of eth might spike higher and higher by the time of bitcoin price declines. That's why its nice to hold your coins and don't panic because the future can be rewarding. With that inspirations I can gladly say that even if bitcoin has much advantages compared to eth, well the current contracts of eth is very strong and that will make eth to surge higher soon.

tricker01

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:44:44 PM

Bitcoin will rise faster than Ethereum. For investition at short-term and mid-term it would be the best choice
Yes it's true, we obviously know that bitcoin is more priority of all people than ethereum. But if you don't know ethereum coin is one of the coin who have good technology in crypto currency so there's was a tendency that in the future they surpass bitcoin in crypto currency industry.

As answer to the question I started into bitcoin but now I'm holding some numbers of both coin.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:55:46 PM

It will be better to start with bitcoin, because all of the coin can be traded with btc and if you suddenly feel don't want to trade anything,  btc still good as investment by holding it, so holding bitcoin got a smaller risk of losing money, and I feel it's more profitable to hold btc for a long term rather than eth
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:25:20 PM

It will be better to start with bitcoin, because all of the coin can be traded with btc and if you suddenly feel don't want to trade anything,  btc still good as investment by holding it, so holding bitcoin got a smaller risk of losing money, and I feel it's more profitable to hold btc for a long term rather than eth
Yes all can be traded in bitcoin, bitcoin is the best investment than cryptocurrency. The price of bitcoin is very fast movement in the market, with its popularity we can earn huby holding it. Then sell when are earning already, Im holding bitcoin for long and also many users traded in bitcoin.
Profwhole

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:47:32 PM

I already have Ethereum account and trading in it small small.. Can I switch(add)to bitcoin and need a little procedure how to do so
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: