Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:56:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Start with Bitcoin or Ethereum  (Read 4035 times)
Etemind

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:54:18 PM

It will be better to start with bitcoin, because all of the coin can be traded with btc and if you suddenly feel don't want to trade anything,  btc still good as investment by holding it, so holding bitcoin got a smaller risk of losing money, and I feel it's more profitable to hold btc for a long term rather than eth

Yes, its good to be familiar with bitcoin first or and Ethereum. Almost all token and coins are paired with bitcoin. dollar tether and Ethereum, so its easy to trade if you are familiar with it already. Also this coins are top coins in coinmarketcap, meaning it has bigger market capitalization and quite stable already.

OriginTrain

Activity: 406
Merit: 174

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:28:54 AM

You need both. Whilst ETH has far better tech, BTC has the brand name that will never die down in history, ever, whilst ETH very well may.

I'd suggest a portfolio splitting both roughly 50/50 for now, but be prepared to allocate some of the ETH portfolio to future tech that may overtake it (such as Cardano or EOS which will be serious contenders for the #2 throne).
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:34:26 AM

I want to start  trading , should  i buy Bitcoin or Etheureum first ?

you should buy bitcoin first because bitcoin can buy all coins at any second and if you buy ethereum, you only have coins that trade for ethereum only. besides that, if you buy bitcoin, you can use bitcoin as your investment too and you can sell your bitcoin to make a profit. after you buy bitcoin, you can buy ethereum too or another coin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
furry04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:52:10 AM

If you want to start trading with other altcoins I would suggest to check their markets if the coins that you would like to trade are traded mostly with ethereum than buy ehter and vice versa.
Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:11:43 AM

If you want to start trading with other altcoins I would suggest to check their markets if the coins that you would like to trade are traded mostly with ethereum than buy ehter and vice versa.

eth is good in trading but we need to consider the movement of the coin , if you buy eth you need to know if it is profitable within a week , like btc , btc has a fast moving of value so its worth it to do trading with it.
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:19:36 AM

First time you must start learning about the analysis technical to prediction of the price, you can get more information about analysis technical on YouTube channel, many of videos talking about it, it is best way for you before investment in trading digital coins activity because if you don't know anything about the analysis technical in trading activity, you just play gambling games and you will not get active profit from trading because your position in trading is just based on the lucky without any analysis, but if you want try trading digital coins you can buy ethereum because the trend of price is up trend and the profit from it can be invested in ICOs, ethereum is good for the beginning.
besiramidi

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:26:20 AM

I'm highly recommended you to start your career with etherum, i think starting with Bitcoin for now is too risk and late for you, Etherum is a good start for you.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:41:11 AM

I hope you have understood about the basic knowledge of trading are like analysis technical at least, i recommend to choose ethereum to be traded on exchangers due to Ethereum is a decentralized platform that runs smart contracts: applications that run exactly as programmed without any possibility of downtime, censorship, fraud or third party interference. And many projects ICOs be built on ethereum's platform, It is good basic of ethereum. Ethereum has huge movement in the price, so the chance to getting constant profit with ethereum is big.
RockHenki

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:18:33 AM

In my opinion you should choose the bitcoin price is low and buy it. Bitcoin has the most stability in the crypto market and you can use bitcoin to trade with other altcoins. I also started with bitcoin.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:51:21 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 06:52:36 AM by Ararbermas

I want to start  trading , should  i buy Bitcoin or Etheureum first ?
in my opinion i will choose to buy ethereum first before bitcoin. cuase now adays ethereum valued is affordable rather than bitcoin before ethereum because bitcoin valued now adays so expensive. However after you buy ethereum you can trade it and exhange into bitcoin to gain more profit cause bitcoin still climbing  maybe until year end  
Scor1937

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:56:29 AM

In my opinion you should choose the bitcoin price is low and buy it. Bitcoin has the most stability in the crypto market and you can use bitcoin to trade with other altcoins. I also started with bitcoin.
Even i started with bitcoins but presently i hold my coins in a rate 60-40. I have invested 60% in Bitcoins and the remaining 40% in Etherum. I guess, both will give us good profits.
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:50:40 AM

You should go for the ethereum because bitcoin is of 11000 usd which is costly and on other side ethereum is of 468 usd. There are huge chances of ethereum to go high next year.

Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:23:14 AM

The first thing you should do is understand the trading risk, because the trading risk is huge if you do not understand trading, but if you already understand trading, I think you should use bitcoin, because bitcoin is the world's first digital currency, so bitcoin security level no doubt. But if you want to experiment with better trading using ethereum ...
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:50:35 AM

If I were on your shoes I'll go with bitcoin with just a low risk in investing either in trading.
We all know how risky in trading especially when you're not equip of  good knowledge and skills so just go with the safest and have a sure profit. It's fine to have loses as it's a part of trading but continues loses aren't a good sign as we trade for profit and not for loses.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:34:54 AM

Trading bitcoin is not necessary anymore. The price is too high already and its better to be used as store of wealth. You can buy them and just hold for long term. Nothing else. As for Ethereum, yes, I believed that they are also used for long term also you can do short trading if you know how it is done properly. Both of them has its advantage, but people already trusted bitcoin as brand name, but Ethereum have smart contracts. Just start with Ethereum and maybe a few altcoins so that you can get a feel on how trading works then decide later if it fits your goal short/long term.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Kava

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

https://saturn.black

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:55:32 AM

It all depends on your capital, I would buy bitcoin in less quantity, and I took the alts in full. Since bitcoin is now designed for a long-term perspective, but the alts just fit to not be bored and nervous all the time.

herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:11:29 AM

I suggest you to buy bitcoin not ethereum. For start trading bitcoin is the right step you have, because btc is mother coins and if you're understand how it works it will be easy to make profit next time. Ethereum only follow btc and become alternative, just try trade with btc not ethereum. Until now btc has significant price action and high volume, it will be profitable for you. Have a nice day.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:45:37 AM

You should buy bitcoin first before buying ethereum then start now the trading with altcoins. I am more prefer on using ethereum when it comes in trading.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1314

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:57:56 AM

ETH would be a good start as the price is cheaper than bitcoin and it is stable as well. Nowadays there are many markets to trade with ETH, so it will help you to start trading. Once you think that you are ready for bigger markets then you can switch to bitcoin and of course bigger bankroll is recommended if you are going to start bitcoin trading.
trolliban

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:01:59 AM

If you're starting for trading, i think you should start it with etherum first, not Bitcoin, Etherum is more potiental to developing , Bitcoin already was too big for you to join.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: