Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:34:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Start with Bitcoin or Ethereum  (Read 4035 times)
Kr-sama

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:28:12 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2017, 05:38:41 AM by Kr-sama

I want to start  trading , should  i buy Bitcoin or Etheureum first ?

I personally highly suggest starting with BTC. BTC is the mother of all other crypto. No matter how good ETH is, at the moment it's still classified as an alt coin.
How does that become relevant?
Just because Ethereum is just an altcoin doesn't mean it's not a good coin to start with. I would suggest starting with ethereum because bitcoin's price is extremely high as of this moment while ethereum's price is falling down. Take this opportunity to invest on it while it is still low. Ethereum is also good as it can be traded with most of the other altcoins especially the ERC-20 ones.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MarconyGL

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:06:43 AM

I want to start  trading , should  i buy Bitcoin or Etheureum first ?
You need to start with the fact that it is more profitable for you. Now I'm not sure that everyone is able to master the purchase of bitcoin, and buy a small amount does not make sense. Therefore, for a more dynamic trade, go to the alt, the risk may be a little more but also the profit faster.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:00:34 AM

I think you should buy bitcoin to start trading but first, research the valid data about bitcoin and see the price action history at graphic chart. Find the right moment to start buy bitcoin and wait until the price comes up. Don't forget to replace stop loss for safety and use a good money management. Never buy ethereum before you understand how bitcoin works, really bad depend my experience.

_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:06:00 AM

You need to start with the fact that it is more profitable for you. Now I'm not sure that everyone is able to master the purchase of bitcoin, and buy a small amount does not make sense. Therefore, for a more dynamic trade, go to the alt, the risk may be a little more but also the profit faster.
i don't think that suggestion of mate is true because if you want to do trading then according to my idea you need to start trading in some different coins not only in one coins because no one know that what happen to the specific coin in future so you need to start both in bitcoin and ethereum. it will be better for you because if you faced loss from one coin then you can recover most probably from another area easily.
emma46

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:51:04 AM

If you ask me, both are actually good for trading since they are two of the most common traded coins. However, if you really want to narrow down your choices into one, then I would still stick with bitcoin, simply because it is the most commonly traded and it's volatility is a bit ahead than etherium, meaning you'll have the potential to really earn a lot.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:03:38 AM

I want to start  trading , should  i buy Bitcoin or Etheureum first ?
theres no advisable coins on that two using for trading.that top coins
is better for long term investment in which you have to wait for many minths
or year before you can taste the earnings.if you really want to DAYTRADE better
take some alts that has minimum value so when it pumps your win..
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:06:14 AM

Well i really recommend bitcoin, if you're gonna start trading bitcoin is much more easier to handle just hold it for long term and you'll gonna profit big time, ETH is good too but it's not much big profit like bitcoin if you're gonna hold eth and if you're just starting trading just by holding them as long term is the best idea while learning daily trading.

chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:36:30 AM

Bitcoin or ethereum are good and can be trusted with your investment. I already invested my money with this two coins and the results are good and find it profitable.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
earnmoneyonl

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:52:46 AM

I think ETH is better for the beginning because it has low price and you will not lose much of money as bitcoin.  Grin
katarin2030

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:28:10 AM

I think ETH is better for the beginning because it has low price and you will not lose much of money as bitcoin.  Grin
Yes for beginners can't invest much, as the price of bitcoin when compared to the ETH is extremely high so beginners need to invest more, instead of that they can easily buy ETH coins infact more in numbers when  compared to Bitcoin. But the problem with ETH is margin of profit is less that could be disadvantage of ETH.
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1862
Merit: 370

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:55:10 AM

I think it's best to start with ethereum first rather than bitcoin especially when you are starting with a low capital, because the value of ethereum is much lower than bitcoin right now, but if you want to start with bitcoin you should first wait for the bitcoin price to go down.
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:04:43 PM

You can always buy them both but make sure that the division of them was more bitcoins and less ethereum because bitcoins today are very very successful and haven't you look at yhe value it is so freaking expensive and they are increasing tremendously so lets just take advantage to that thing. Second one is the ethereum is more on a long term investment while bitcoins you can instantly get you money your profit because everyday the bitcoins pumps
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:39:43 PM

I'd vote for ethereum. Bitcoint is too expensive for now.

Yes, just start with Ethereum and learn how the market works. At least if you have lost your capital its not that big because you can go with Ethereum with just as little as .0075BTC. That's how I started and now I have a good amounts of Ethereum in my wallet. And also remember that you will not always win, there are days that the market is down, don't panic and be emotional. And have patience and understand everything, specially your exit strategy. Know when to dump and buy in dips.

As for bitcoin, the price is too high, not recommended now specially if you are just starting. Maybe when you gain confidence by acquiring experience in the altcoin market, you can make you shift to bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:46:10 AM

Well i really recommend bitcoin, if you're gonna start trading bitcoin is much more easier to handle just hold it for long term and you'll gonna profit big time, ETH is good too but it's not much big profit like bitcoin if you're gonna hold eth and if you're just starting trading just by holding them as long term is the best idea while learning daily trading.
Even without holding and you are doing some pretty regular trading, you can still make some good bucks from bitcoin.

It is a crazy and risky coin to trade, but you can get some good profit from the volatility if you are good with trading. Anyone can just start with any of these coins and even the two as they are totally different market and the same analysis most times do not apply, but they can be good for both short and long term.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:04:45 AM

starting from Bitcoin or ethereum is your choice, if you have enough money then it is better to start from bitcoin, and if you have little capital then you should start from ethereum.
Yes, it is everyone's choice. However, I do not agree with the part where if you have enough money, you buy bitcoin and if you do not, buy Ethereum.

As long as you know where you are investing your funds and you understand there is possibility for what you have to grow, then you can definitely go with any of the two. So far, within a short period, no matter the amount of bitcoin you have, you would have made some good profit on it.
didoubk

Activity: 119

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:38:52 AM

I really do not know to much about Etherum. All what i know that it is a virtual currency like Bitcoin but with less value and it is growing up permanently. Maybe one it will have a very high price like bitcoin now but i advise to use this famous Bitcoin instead of any other currency.
astridplomp

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:48:38 AM

to my opinion, a newbie should start with something small to get experiences, and also help us to protect ourself from loosing money in trading, we wont loose to much if we trade with a small amount of ethereum, so in the future, we get enough knowledge and experiences then we can trade with bigger amount of bitcoin.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
ridertiger

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:54:04 AM

I bought ethereum at 340 USD in August, when bitcoin was 2500 USD. You can do the math. After bitcoin went up to 16500, I could not stomach the losses anymore and I sold half of my ETH to bitcoin. I mean ETH made some money but potential gains were gone, and now btc is down to 14K or something.
ridertiger

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:58:06 AM

One more thing, in my opinion, ETH sucks and bitcoin is the king. However, now I hear that Chinese miners are selling bitcoin to buy ether for some reason.
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:06:51 PM

Well, everyone basically have their opinions when it comes to investment and it all depends on how willing we are to take huge risks.

Bitcoin and Ethereum are good coins, but for someone who really want to take further risks with a pump that could get hugely pumped within few days and then get dumped hugely again, then that is their choice and risk to take, but for someone who wants consistent growth, no matter the amount they have to invest, it seems ok as far as I am concerned.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: