Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:29:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Start with Bitcoin or Ethereum  (Read 4035 times)
alihassan99

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:45:02 AM

start with bitcoin and it can give you more profit and nowadays price is already fluctuating and its my personal thinking that you can make a good profit in these days. second i will suggest you to invest in some new promising and good features crypto currencies. recently Litecoin is rising and i dont know wether you have invested in them or not. but at the present i will suggest you to buy bitcoin and buy some other new cryptocurrency like DeepOnion Smiley

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
ridertiger

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:01:44 AM

Yeah, you dont have to buy a whole coin. Ethereum is fine but it is waiting for a long time and then jumps increasing its price. If you are new, I definitely suggest bitcoin. By the way, don't go into the bcash trap because coinbase will release a huge amount of bcash, which will drop its price significantly.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:19:02 AM

Yeah, you dont have to buy a whole coin. Ethereum is fine but it is waiting for a long time and then jumps increasing its price. If you are new, I definitely suggest bitcoin. By the way, don't go into the bcash trap because coinbase will release a huge amount of bcash, which will drop its price significantly.

Basically you can choose weather of those coins. They are both profitable in terms of trading and investing. The decisions is yours if yiu have enough money to buy bitcoin you can start it now. But budget is medium and wanting to chategorized the money you can do it in ethereum coin.
teinblek

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:47:11 AM

investing in bitcoin I think it is a good idea because the bitcoin price is getting bigger and higher it will certainly benefit us. but it's too late if investing now because at this time bitcoin prices are very high. I suggest to invest in ETH or LTC because their prices are in the process of skyrocketing.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:25:02 AM

In my mind, at present Ethereum is the best for start business. Now $850= 1Eth, but one year ago it was $200=1Eth. So if you hold 10Eth one year you will be a rich man its hundred percent sure. So start with Ethereum. best of luck
Bowly88

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:53:32 AM

I want to start  trading , should  i buy Bitcoin or Etheureum first ?

You can always start on both just diverse your money into two of them then invest it but them both but i advice that you should have a larger part in bitcoins because they are huge these days so they will always go successful. And another thing do not rely on just holding your coins learn to gain coins without spending money just like joining in some jobs here in this forum like signature campaigns and bounties social media and a lot more. That will help you be much successful in this game in a short period of time.
EmmaAllen

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:53:48 AM

You should buy Bitcoin, it is better than Ethereum.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:44:27 AM

according to my opinion starting with ethereum is best then bitcoin now a days because price of bitcoin is very high and also transaction fee is also very high while transaction is taking enough time also while ethereum price is not too much high while transaction fee is also less and trading with ethereum is now a days easy as compare to bitcoin . Bitcoin network is very overloaded. But If you have big money then you can also start with BTC and can earn profit with a quick rate.
JPMoron

Activity: 157

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:48:45 AM

I want to start  trading , should  i buy Bitcoin or Etheureum first ?

Start with BTC now.

BTC is just having correction, it ll rise back again to 20k.
ETH is on the move,..... but you can see it easily it was rising without correction so far.
Better BTC.

BTC is in New York Trading too,
what else?
jaka331

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:48:40 PM

I agree with JPMoron Smiley.
Right now BTC is correcting and ETH is on the move so BTC would be the wiser option. But for long term it does not matter.
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:05:23 PM

For me I choose bitcoin because it gives us more profit better than ethereum. I like also the time if bitcoin value is so very high, it bring me a lot of profit. We can start with a small amount to work with this system and it gives us better potential. Bitcoin is most popular due to their value many people admire bitcoin now.
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:08:03 PM

perhaps starting with ethereum is much better because bitcoin is very high and we can not easily afford it, however ethereum is rising very fast now , more from 500 to 800 in just a month, that is really surprising speed making it more profitable than bitcoin.
MMostaza

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:22:58 PM

If you have enough money, I think the easiest way is to invest in Bitcoin. But, if you want more than just invest, I believe Ethereum is an slower, cheaper and more interesting path. Ethereum is more than just a coin, brings with itself all the blockchain innovation, and because is its identification, it will continue improving to not to be overpass by others like Cardano. So it is quite exciting to follow the informations and see which one will be the new improvement that all of we can benefit and how those improvements can provoke a rise on the market.

bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:32:13 PM

perhaps starting with ethereum is much better because bitcoin is very high and we can not easily afford it, however ethereum is rising very fast now , more from 500 to 800 in just a month, that is really surprising speed making it more profitable than bitcoin.
Yes ETH is growing so fast, and next year this coin also gives us a big surprise like how BTC gave this year. So starting with ETH is good to compare BTC. The price is also affordable, and expectations are also very high on this coin.
tutchpa

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

CV proof..best project 2018

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:07:59 PM

i suggest you to start with ethereum .that not mean bitcoin is a bad thing.majority of problem people having is less capital to start cryptocurrency.so its very difficult to buy significant amount of bitcoin for most of the newbies.etherium is a currency which have very hi potential.but its very cheap when comparing with bitcoin.so buy etherium as much as you can.invest them on good ico during presale and get some coins with bonuses.get senior advices/openions when you choose correct ico.if you choosed correct one you can multiply hour etherium in 3-4 months.while holding that ico coins you can participte some bounties and airdrops to earn some extra etherium.after few months you may have enouh capital.if you want you can buy some bitcoins now.
if you are a rich newbie dont hesitate to buy bitcoin initially.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS   ◆   [Join ICO Now]   ◆   Whitepaper / ANN Thread   ◆   TFSTL
Ismay

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:15:27 PM

If you are starting then always start with bitcoins. Right now bitcoins are pretty low compared to its potential growth in the next couple of days. Since I there is a high likely that prices will go up due to the recent correction and after the correction no pump has happened and that resulted to alts going up beyond their true price. I see that alt holders will be dumping them in the next days to buy bitcoins back at low prices.
Alexcross1075

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:33:15 PM

Bitcoin is the Master of Crypto currency so Starting with a few worth isn't bad for a Newbie
ms.rose

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:39:19 AM

Today, Bitcoin price down to 12K, i think this time is suitable to buy Bitcoin than Ethereum.
Buntel168

Activity: 854

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:00:41 AM

you can try buying both Bitcoin and Ethereum. Before trading you should have knowledge about trading, know the risk and know when you must buy or sell.  start your trading and get experience.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:31:26 AM

Before start ask yourself Have you complete enough knowledge regarding both coins and rules of trading,Where you feel comfort to afford easily,then take final decision either Bitcoin or etherum but take good care start with small to loose small. After getting expertise go with High investment.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: