Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:18:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Start with Bitcoin or Ethereum  (Read 4035 times)
radvntxge

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:56:32 AM

I think you should start at bitcoin because bitcoin is the best coins all over to it and if yu want a long term investment. Ethereum is a good coin too, why you dont start with the both of them if you have budget into it.
engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:18:34 AM

Why do start with the both of them, ethereum and bitcoin is a good coins. They have a great value but we all know that bitcoin has agreater value. If you have a money to invest in both of them why you don’t do that because more coins in investment more chance of winning. You can have more profitable investment if you have more successful investment into it. If I we’re you I will invest for bitcoin and ethereum, that is a good idea for me.

rollo33

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:41:41 AM

start with bitcoin. compare to others bitcoin is more popular
sandos

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:47:09 AM

Both of them are ok. It depends on your budget and favorite. If you wanna investing in Bitcoin you need a bigger fund. Otherwise, if you wanna find a stable growth, you can invest in ETH.

Austrin

Activity: 329
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:56:06 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum both are very good coin but only one different of those coin. Bitcoin price is so high and Ethereum price is not high as like bitcoin.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:48:52 PM

Why not split your money between those two coins? Or maybe even more, do your research and hop on.
Don't take advice from this guy he hacked my account and is using it .

This so awful if he hacked your account. Such people should be ashamed of themselves for doing such immoral things. We all should help one another in becoming financially stable than scamming one another. We should think for the betterment of society not just for the welfare of ourselves. I am so sorry that this guy did such thing to you. It’s nice you talked about it here and aware all others of him.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:14:24 AM

I want to start  trading , should  i buy Bitcoin or Etheureum first ?
Bitcoin and Ethereal are both excellent for use as a tool to buy and sell the most promising types of crypto, but until now the bitcoin price movement is far superior when compared to Ethereal, many people prefer to trade with a crypto type called Bitcoin because initially the crypto first appeared in the digital world is bitcoin.
Bitcoin is the oldest digital currency and the most demanded so far as well. People are really crazy after this coin because of the way it is increasing in value. Many altcoins including ethereum are always looking at bitcoin for the pumps and dumps in their values.

In short, ethereum is nothing as compared to bitcoin, it still needs to go a long way before it could stand next to bitcoin. But among altcoins it is quite famous.
rejin29x

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:46:35 AM

Both gives decent profits when invested for long term. If you want to buy eth you still need bitcoin, bitcoin is listed as the top in crypto world, so  invest at least a little in bitcoin, ethereum is the best altcoin which stands next to bitcoin and has great potential to rise huge in future and the price is low now when compared to bitcoin, so my opinion is that make use of the chance before time moves on.
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:51:12 AM

In my opinion, you can try both Bitcoin and Ethereum because they are really performs well this year. You may invest to BTC and hold it for a long-term period and you will see how much you will earn like what happened early this year until now, it's really great increase. Also, you may invest to ETH just for a short-term period, buy low and sell high. Moreoever, putting all eggs in one basket would be very risky so you better to invest in both.
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:03:13 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2017, 08:43:11 AM by Ausgewielt

I want to start  trading , should  i buy Bitcoin or Etheureum first ?
Ethereum is good for now because the price of bitcoin is so expensive. The price of ETH is potenstialy rise because some people avoid transaction using bitcoin due to the high transaction fees of bitcoin. Buy ETH now, its price will increase next year.

Geurangsang

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:40:32 AM

It'd depends how much you have for the deposit. If you have $1000 for deposit, the god choise is you deposit for Bitcoin, because bitcoin is the biggest than others, very volatile and it's possible to up more than now. But if you don't have enought, Etherum is the best because you can trade tokens or others with it.

qvoca

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

Decentralized Application Platform

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:39:51 AM

I can recommendate you buy alternative cryptocrrency if you want to trade, because profit will be better in the short term

bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:48:28 AM

I can recommendate you buy alternative cryptocrrency if you want to trade, because profit will be better in the short term

Yes. Bitcoin help to for the improver you future in short time. You will get some information and ideas for the future invest and business process. If need to use ethereum you will use the mining process. It help to for mining process. Both of different process. It will chage the prices. It will differ for the peocess. Ethereum is good to use for the mining process and it help to for the future improver. You will learn more information process.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:08:22 PM

Both gives decent profits when invested for long term. If you want to buy eth you still need bitcoin, bitcoin is listed as the top in crypto world, so  invest at least a little in bitcoin, ethereum is the best altcoin which stands next to bitcoin and has great potential to rise huge in future and the price is low now when compared to bitcoin, so my opinion is that make use of the chance before time moves on.
Yeaaa at the current rates ethereum might in the highest price , if you want just wait a little longer for the dips.
Bitcoin currently get in trouble with the high fees and slow confirmation , people in fud now.
So to do invest with both isn't a bad idea , you can back up each other if then the price get dropped and the other moving up massively , promising coin with huge marketcap always make you feel secure , eth and btc is the safest one i can guarantee.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:43:07 PM

I think both of them are equally important when it comes to trading. Of course, bitcoin is still more important in the general aspect due to its ridiculously high value. However, we can’t really underestimate the power of ethereum and its features. Also, the number of ethereum-based trading sites is constantly growing.
Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:33:54 PM

If you really want to go for trading as a starter I'd suggest trade in smaller coins. Of course bitcoin and ethereum are some big and promising coins, but considering you as new to trading, you should trade with ethereum to be on the safer side, as it has a stable value. Bitcoin on the other side has really high price and also unstable  so it's too risky to start with it.
You should always split your investment, that is you should invest little in different projects, this reduces the chances of huge loss.
And ripple is also one alternate promising cryptocurrency.
Rony24h7

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:51:34 AM

Both of these coins are very good in this situation. People use both of these very comfortably. We all know that bitcoin is the top-ranked crypto of this world and it gives us the most benefits and facilities than any other coin but we have to invest here a very big amount so that all of the people can not afford to invest here.
Ethereum is a very good coin also and it stands on 2nd position at this moment and people who can not invest into bitcoin are easy can invest into ethereum because they doesn’t have to invest a huge total there. People of all over the world select these two coins without any doubt so that you can start with both of these coins. Star with bitcoin if you can afford or start with ethereum. This is not a matter at all, just set your goal and start going.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:43:09 PM

Ethereum is good for now because the price of bitcoin is so expensive. The price of ETH is potenstialy rise because some people avoid transaction using bitcoin due to the high transaction fees of bitcoin. Buy ETH now, its price will increase next year.
It does not make sense that Bitcoin is expensive, it can be bought in pieces, and at the moment Bitcoin has a low price. Getting started with Etherum is pointless to me, because you can even make a profit with fork when you hold Bitcoin.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:37:45 PM

Bitcoin should be your first coin to buy so that you can learn and understand how cryptocurrency work. Ethereum is another altcoin you must buy because of it's option of smart contract! ALGORY.IO is another token you must buy also.

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Robin789

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:57:40 PM

I suggest start with Ethereum, because ETH in the future is better than Bitcoin.
Ethereums Network fee is low. so I think ETH is better for start Trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: