Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:54:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Start with Bitcoin or Ethereum  (Read 4035 times)
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:09:12 PM

I want to start  trading , should  i buy Bitcoin or Etheureum first ?

Bitcoin and etherium is bot in demand in the market, either of the two you are in the win win situation. Choosing between os not the thing, the main concern here is that why you'll be starting trading. Have you learn the basic? Im also a newbie but I made sure to my self that I know my reason why Im doing this. I actually took a lot of reading before starting.

Honestly, I only release a money which really I cam afford to lose. I takes a lot of courage to do trading, its really risky but if you know where you are going you will be able to trust the process.
RequiredBTC

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:43:14 PM

If the money you invest in cryptocurrency is huge enough, maybe you can choose bitcoin to start trading. I'm more interested in ETH and trading token at etherdelta.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:51:36 PM

You could always buy both but are you willing to risk it in trading.
It is like gambling there where offers of buy and sell are like bets also.
They just keep on coming. You will see dips and you will see pumps.
There are buyers who will be willing to put a larger price just so they could buy quicker.
You might want to visit the trading site first before making decisions.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:00:57 PM

If the money you invest in cryptocurrency is huge enough, maybe you can choose bitcoin to start trading. I'm more interested in ETH and trading token at etherdelta.
I think that in your case there is the most optimal option for trade and earnings on the crypto currency. I also trust the etherium more, but I still have to deal with Bitcoin, because it's only through Bitcoin that I can cash in to real money.
javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:13:02 PM

I think that in your case there is the most optimal option for trade and earnings on the crypto currency. I also trust the etherium more, but I still have to deal with Bitcoin, because it's only through Bitcoin that I can cash in to real money.
bitcoin or eth it depends on how we see the belief in the coin. but using bitcoin will be great for your first investment because bitcoin and eth will be very stable bitcoin price.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:27:00 PM

In all concepts, you must always start with bitcoin. Where all of the basic and conference are composed of. You can learn a lot of ideas here especialyl in the circulation of your own money.
steffi79

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:38:03 PM

bitcoin or eth it depends on how we see the belief in the coin. but using bitcoin will be great for your first investment because bitcoin and eth will be very stable bitcoin price.
true this is may also depends for what may ever be choose for cause we are now seeing that this two are taking and leading the crypto world so for me with mu opinion if you may have some chance in bitcoin the why would you not be choose this for.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1131
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:10:50 PM

Bitcoin is probably the top notchers of all cryptocurrency it means that BTC has the high value, it maked yourself feel an unlimited money because you can get easily on it. I don't tell that BTC is the best but you can satisfy the other coins because they are also a bunch if tikens that you can try like Ethereum and Altcoins. Bitcoin is high enough and seeing that it is the main drive that people used to buy and it could simply rise up in the near future.

nugoph1

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:13:58 PM

You should start with eth, because I think eth will be very strong
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:32:17 AM

You should start with eth, because I think eth will be very strong
Bitcoin has grown already while ETH was left behind, both are good coin but I would suggest you put your money on the undervalued asset
at the moment. I believe they will both rise in the future but you can maximize your profit if you will invest with ETH.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
shawn995

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:39:51 AM

I think taking begin with bitcoin is all the more diverting and all the more benefiting too and the principal thing is its benefit rate is so higher and the hazard rate is additionally zero in bitcoin while in ether the hazard is high and costs of alts are now going down so putting resources into ethureum is loaded with chance so for a decent begin and better outcomes pick bitcoin it will continue giving you and will never release you to the next coin since you will never get exhausted,
BTCsuccessor

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:57:43 AM

We are all start with bitcoin before ethereum. ofcourse we need toconvert our money first into bitcoin then before buying ethereum.
Jancuki

Activity: 789

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:09:52 AM

If you see the price of both coins for now to fall, this is the right time to buy it, you can choose according to your financial ability. If you have more money, I suggest trying in bitcoin, otherwise you can also try to buy Etheureum coin, because I think Etheureum coins have good prospects like Bitcoin.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:20:03 PM

the first type of cryptocurrency is bitcoin, so I recommend first to start trading with bitcoin, because bitcoin values ​​are much stronger than ethereum, bitcoin price movements can be very easily changed quickly. of the rapidly changing rate of bitcoin movement, we can learn to control price movements to analyze the rise and fall in bitcoin prices and learn to control emotions in cryptocurrency trade.
aurorabitcoin.96

Activity: 210

Never DO AIRDROPS

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:34:38 PM

Make your question before Choose Those Coins.
1) What am i doing with Cryptocurrency now?
2) Am I learn more about CryptoMarket Condition?
3) Am I ready take big risk from investment?
4) Analyze between Bitcoin and Ethereum in Volume Aspect.
These basic question maybe can help you choose those High-Rank Coin in MarketCap wisely. Cheers~

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Haladay

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:37:12 PM

the first type of cryptocurrency is bitcoin, so I recommend first to start trading with bitcoin, because bitcoin values ​​are much stronger than ethereum, bitcoin price movements can be very easily changed quickly. of the rapidly changing rate of bitcoin movement, we can learn to control price movements to analyze the rise and fall in bitcoin prices and learn to control emotions in cryptocurrency trade.

The most primitive type is bitcoin, but it's the most adopted one by the community of coins. This is normal if bitcoin dominates the market for ten more years. It's being used as a fiat currency on exchanges. Go with it actually.
BiiT MAster 666

Activity: 225
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:44:00 PM

just bitcoin is good for start work.
PatronRH

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:39:26 PM

The only thing with bitcoin is that it is expensive and that many people think bitcoin won't gain more value and that etherium is going to follow the same path as bitcoin. That's the only case etherium is better than bitcoin. Yet I personally think that bitcoin is a safer way than eth.
Anyway if you are a good trader, you know how to take decisions and you act based on logic not emotions you won't care whether to invest in bitcoin or etherium.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
dimonstration

Activity: 2632
Merit: 696

Dimon69

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:50:59 PM

The most primitive type is bitcoin, but it's the most adopted one by the community of coins. This is normal if bitcoin dominates the market for ten more years. It's being used as a fiat currency on exchanges. Go with it actually.
And most coin that are been suggested for i may agree that if bitcoin may suggest coin to be cause this may deserve for i know that this is may look expensive but if you may have a chance for then why dont you try this cause this is as a good choice to be. Buth even ethereum or bitcoin they are both good when you are starting.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:17:58 AM

Both are well known to me,The pair will give you profits that you will enter that pair...Analysis First
both are good and the right choice, but I have to keep one of the two options .. and I will outperform the bitcoin because the price is promising on the ETH app ... but it all depends on the market and the development graph of both and I still use ETH and bitcoin although bitcoin has always been my choice .. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: