Bitcoin Forum
August 30, 2024, 04:21:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Start with Bitcoin or Ethereum  (Read 4052 times)
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:16:59 PM

I want to start  trading , should  i buy Bitcoin or Etheureum first ?
If you see the price of both coins for now to fall, this is the right time to buy it, you can choose according to your financial ability. If you have more money, I suggest trying in bitcoin, otherwise you can also try to buy Etheureum coin, because I think Etheureum coins have good prospects like Bitcoin.
Agreed! The only thing which you need to have is money for buying any coin may it be bitcoin or ETH. If you think you can buy bitcoins, then you should go from buying of bitcoins as this is the top rated crypto coin and it can really help you in making your dreams of becoming rich come true. However, if you can’t afford bitcoin, then ETH is also a good option for making some good amount of money.
rfouziha

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:34:09 PM

Almost all will advise you to go with bitcoin only as what I observed is nothing is constant so bitcoin and ethereum both the cryptocurrency is the future of the digital world.

You can start with bitcoin is advisable. Trading is not that much easy to do we need to give more time and focused on it so the successful crypto bitcoin is much safe compare with ethereum.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:58:47 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 12:18:07 AM by HatakeKakashi

Bitcoin increase the price very high and very trusted because they live for long years or became 1 decade after year more.  Ethereum also like that the price is very high. It depends to your own research what is better to invest between bitcoin or ethereum.  But I suggest if  you have enough money you can invest with this two coin to make more profit in the future. 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
putot

Activity: 77
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:07:57 AM

Well Ethereum and Bitcoin are both good for investment.Bitcoin is good because it is being trusted by many people for investment.If you can afford to buy bitcoin,much better for long term investment.Also if you want to start trading I think Ethereum is  better to trade because its value is increasing.

http://www.ARBITAO.com
      THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
[          PRE-SALE starts on July 1st          ]
Ray3z

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:21:42 AM

You should first learn what is bitcoin and how bitcoin works. Ethereum is very complicated so it is better if you will try to trade bitcoin than ethereum. The price of the bitcoin is also stronger than ethereum so it is better to start bitcoin than ethereum.

What do you mean etherium is complicated? From what side do you think bitcoin is complicated?
I know sometime bitcoin price is stronger but its not always everytime because sometime etherium is stronger than bitcoin.
If you want to hold for long term i think both of them are very profitable but i prefer to invest in etherium because the price is still much lower than bitcoin so we can have bigger profit.
nani

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:43:48 AM

I think both are good, especially if you look at today's price in a state of descent, then this is the right step to buy it. Now it depends on your financial ability, but I prefer to buy bitcoin. because my prediction of bitcoin prices for the next few days seems to be going up.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:50:28 AM

Always start with bitcoin. Because here, you can gain and learn everything especially the traits that we needed to become a good and dedicated investor in the future. You will know how to manage properly your money and other aspects of living.
cepedacharles

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:57:12 AM

I think taking begin with bitcoin is all the more diverting and all the more benefiting too and the principal thing is its benefit rate is so higher and the hazard rate is additionally zero in bitcoin while in ether the hazard is high and costs of alts are now going down so putting resources into ethereum is loaded with chance so for a decent begin and better outcomes pick bitcoin it will continue giving you and will never release you to the next coin since you will never get exhausted
Blondy12

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:58:43 AM

It will always be depend on your capital because bitcoin is a quite high than ethereum although both coins are a potential coins and top on the block market. Just remember that in trading, your profit will always be depend on how skilled you are and how familiar you are with work you are into. Goodluck and wishing you all the success in trading.
jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:36:59 AM

It is best to start with the bitcoin than ethereum, bitcoin for leading the currency, then trading with bitcoin, you get a great deal of it, it's good to trade when bitcoin is great to use.
margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:44:28 AM

I think that the current bitcoin and Ethereum are very appropriate for you to start. At present, a bitcoin is priced at $ 9300 and an ethereum is $ 943 on https://coinmarketcap.com/. Growth potential in terms of value, the bitcoin is greater because only four weeks ago the price of a bitcoin has reached $ 19,400 more than twice the current time.
Good luck
Niya

Activity: 811
Merit: 512

Enhalo Mining

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 08:48:38 AM

It really depends on your budget. Also, your strategy matters as well. What are you planning to do with cryptocoins? Short term or long term holding? Day trading? Spending?
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:30:59 AM

If you:

- understand the risks and willing to take it anytime

- knows trading basics

- at least can make a good decision

- you know what you are really doing

... then you can start whether you bought both Bitcoin and Ethereum. Analyzation will came from your view about the trend. Final verdict will be placed on your own decision so if you think you can do it, then build and start your trading experience now.
and the willingness to wait for profit,because if he wanted just to quick money,well this aint gonna happen ..this two good coins are advisable for a long term investing..since youre position is for trading that. I guess defines as daytrading for usual newly entry in this business,i suggest you to have another coins to play,dont gamble in bitcoin or ethereum high risk is at steak
jinx029

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:23:24 AM

No matters you start with any coin or either it us ethereum or bitcoin. I think you first have to buy bitcoin and than you have to exchange it into any coin you wants. Buy bitcoin first because trading is good when you dealing with volatile assets and I think bitcoin would be a good start for trading  and make a decent day to day profit, Ethereum is on the stable side of the market but it's been showing good signs now, just put it on your watch list.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1442
Merit: 358

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:33:58 AM

I prefer to you to start with bitcoins. Bitcoin is the most strongest cryptocurrency. Newbies should not yet start with altcoins because I know that studying altcoins are very hard task. Altcoins is so very complicated so it is better if you will buy bitcoin first.
VampKing
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:39:35 AM

You can start with any of these two. But i suggest you to start with BTC and give more importance to it as it's the base Crypto. Just look at the use of BTC and ETH. Both of them are famous enough. But you can never ignore the one that has created crypto.
swordling143

Activity: 360

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:51:25 AM

Actually, knowing that bitcoin's value these days is a bit low, I would suggest for you to start with bitcoin because it would benefit you the most in the future after bitcoins value hits the roof again. Still, starting out in ethereum is not also bad. But, in this situation where bitcoin's value is low, it is far better to start with it.
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:50:51 PM
Merited by beverly788113 (1)

I think that at the present time you should start with ETH instead of bitcoin, as ETH is also a very coolest coin and is just behind the bitocin in terms of capitalization. Also if you invest in bitcoin you have to have huge capital because the value of bitcoin is extremely high so all the fluctuations of it will also carry heavy losses to us.
Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:54:13 PM

For beginners, I think bitcoin is the better option. It is still the strongest cryptocurrency by far. Also, it is the most popular in the world and more and more establishments accept it as a mode of payment. Ethereum on the hand, is a strong competition and its features make it a potential leader in cryptocurrency, however it will take a long time before that happens.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:33:51 PM

Good question. I will decide you to start with bitcoin because bitcoin is the queen of all coins and if you can get experience while working with bitcoin then you will become a best player in future of all crypto because more experience people are involved here and sharing their experience. So take a start from bitcoin and then after sometime start working with both.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: