Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:18:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Start with Bitcoin or Ethereum  (Read 4035 times)
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:13:10 PM

I want to start  trading , should  i buy Bitcoin or Etheureum first ?
in my opinion better start with bitcoin. because bitcoin is a good crypto. although sometimes the price is unstable, sometimes even down. but keep bitcoin as a good crypto. unlike the case with ETH. ETH is good, but still in altcoin.
Why not invest in both of them, they are both good to invest at, they will be both worth it in the future so better to invest in them and find some other coins as well that just like eth will create name in the future too. But, if just aiming for one then bitcoin still the best to invest at.
jack8989

Activity: 331
Merit: 10

StartFi

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:51:25 PM

in my opinion better start with bitcoin. because bitcoin is a good crypto. although sometimes the price is unstable, sometimes even down. but keep bitcoin as a good crypto. unlike the case with ETH. ETH is good, but still in altcoin.
Bitcoin or Etherum, they're also good cryptos and in my opinion , etherum is the way better than Bitcoin because it has the advantage with smart contracts. Etherum was born later than Bitcoin so maybe it's will be better than Bitcoin because it will fix the disadvantages of a cryptocurrency and become better.
So i suggest you to go with Etherum because it's also the way cheaper than Bitcoin for sure.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lekegami

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:01:20 PM

Well Ethereum and Bitcoin are both good for investment.Bitcoin is good because it is being trusted by many people for investment.If you can afford to buy bitcoin,much better for long term investment
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:26:02 PM

Why not invest in both of them, they are both good to invest at, they will be both worth it in the future so better to invest in them and find some other coins as well that just like eth will create name in the future too. But, if just aiming for one then bitcoin still the best to invest at.
Why not start with both. Go for both. If you feel not at ease, go for Bitcoin. The forum helps a lot in almost all the problems related to the Bitcoin and if you are new to the BTC, learn and invest in Bitcoin. This very technology has a huge amount of potential and besides profits, other features are incredible too. This is the only reason Bitcoin has come a long way and still to cover a huge distance.
ssuchy

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:03:04 PM

Well Ethereum and Bitcoin are both good for investment.Bitcoin is good because it is being trusted by many people for investment.If you can afford to buy bitcoin,much better for long term investment
It seems to me that things are quite the opposite, because today, according to bitcoin, Trust has fallen very much. We saw how Bitcoin reached 20,000 dollars in price, And today it almost fell 4 times. Therefore, the etherium is still the most promising coin for investment.
TheMountaincrypto

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:19:50 PM

I highly suggest bitcoin because its already stable and king of all cryptocurrency.

https://flogmall.com/
⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫   
⚫ FOR USERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD ⚫

royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:00:46 PM

I personally highly suggest starting with BTC. BTC is the mother of all other crypto. No matter how good ETH is, at the moment it's still classified as an alt coin.

I agree. Having and starting with Bitcoin either as your main invest or as a contingency is always a good thing. However, it should come with the realization that investments with Bitcoin may take months or even years at a time to be realized because of its trend that it can go dormant or inactive for months before it will surge and catch fire to regain its lost values back. For now, I think the better asset to invest in is Ethereum, I say that because it has more chances to show a gain rather than bitcoin, and in this market, it is so disheartening to take losses after losses, especially if that's you're first venture.

JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:59:15 PM

Go with bitcoin first it is widely recognised on any crypto exchange , you will find more trading pairs with bitcoin than ethereum and there are many wallets available for bitcoin which makes it easier for you to store.
If you are a kind of person who likes to gamble then bitcoin is still the perfect choice for it
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:04:58 PM

I personally highly suggest starting with BTC. BTC is the mother of all other crypto. No matter how good ETH is, at the moment it's still classified as an alt coin.

I agree. Having and starting with Bitcoin either as your main invest or as a contingency is always a good thing. However, it should come with the realization that investments with Bitcoin may take months or even years at a time to be realized because of its trend that it can go dormant or inactive for months before it will surge and catch fire to regain its lost values back. For now, I think the better asset to invest in is Ethereum, I say that because it has more chances to show a gain rather than bitcoin, and in this market, it is so disheartening to take losses after losses, especially if that's you're first venture.

I think you cannot able to buy etherium without bitcoin because there's no such a fiat that can directly could buy etherium coin. It should be buy bitcoin first then trade it in etherium for gas purposes.
oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:54:59 PM

You should consider your capital before choosing when to start, if you can afford a bitcoin then why not to choose bitcoin and just trade it with its volatility which is pretty volatile but if you have only smaller amount of capital then going to ethereum is not a bad choice as long as you know how to manage a coin and how to do a risk management.
ItsZeroLimit

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:10:20 AM

In my opinion, there is absolutely no difference. The etherium is more convenient because if there is a desire to invest, there will no point to make exchange transaction and lose percents because of fees.
Papaczed

Activity: 378

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:37:39 AM

You should consider your capital before choosing when to start, if you can afford a bitcoin then why not to choose bitcoin and just trade it with its volatility which is pretty volatile but if you have only smaller amount of capital then going to ethereum is not a bad choice as long as you know how to manage a coin and how to do a risk management.
I think starting to trade with bitcoin is better because the price bitcoin now is cheap and it is really affordable and i am sure that trading and holding bitcoin can give you a very large amount of money, and there is no doubt that starting trading bitcoin is very wise decison to do.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Mallampue

Activity: 765
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:59:51 AM

ethereum and bitcoin is both are good to started. Bitcoin and ethereum is have a potential will be rise
and both are the best of crypto in the market crypto.
ciro1

Activity: 463
Merit: 252

Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:02:52 AM

Both are good for a start, maybe start 50%-50% but if you must start with one then ETH would be good in my opinion.

╔═╗ ╦ ═╦═╔══╔══╗╔══╗╔══          OFFICIAL WEBSITE | TWITTER  | FACEBOOK
==== ╠═╝╗║  ║ ║  ║  ║╠═╔╝╠══ ====    OFFICIAL F.A.Q.  | TELEGRAM | TECHCHART    
     ╚══╝╩  ╩ ╚══╚══╝╚ ╚═╚══          10 MB, segwit, BTC -> BTX, airdrops +++
mware

Activity: 390

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:16:58 AM

you can buy ethereum to start if you have small capital. ethereum has lower price than bitcoin. moreover, there are some tokens do not have pair with bitcoin this will give advantage if token enter to big exchange and have pair with bitcoin
shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:53:40 AM

I want to start trading, should I buy Bitcoin or Etheureum first?
If you have a lot of capital, I suggest you buy Bitcoin first. Because the price of Bitcoin will go up steadily, if not bought now the price will be more expensive. Bitcoin also has a better and promising future.

jaicos88

Activity: 215
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:03:54 AM

You do the first time you have to have bitcoin, after you have a lot of bitcoin, you can switch investments on other coins especially enthereum, because you will more easily earn income in a short time.
jjdd2

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:30:34 AM

I personally recommend starting with BTC, but I think both are good choices. You still need to understand the basics of trading first, so that at least you can make a good decision.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:06:14 PM

I think you should start in bitcoins before in other altcoins in the trading market because bitcoin is more profitable than those coins which can provides you a good rate on return in just a short period of time.
shawonngp

Activity: 758
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 08:37:59 PM

I want to start trading, should I buy Bitcoin or Etheureum first?
If you have a lot of capital, I suggest you buy Bitcoin first. Because the price of Bitcoin will go up steadily, if not bought now the price will be more expensive. Bitcoin also has a better and promising future.

Bitcoin and ethereum is  are very good though. Bitcoin as first revolutionary crypto currency, it is free and open worldwide currency. I'm use both currency for my trading and it was a best for trading. Before trading, learn what to do because it was known as risk because it is a difficulty that you could lose your money

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: