Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:05:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain future  (Read 4072 times)
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:31:38 AM

Thank you for your opinions! What do you think, what professions can disappear? For example notaries

For short term at least there won't be any professions that will disappear right away. I think in the long run it won't greatly affect jobs but it will lessen the market for them, making it not that profitable as a job. I am sure that when the time comes when blockchain is completely mainstream, the one that will be greatly affected are money sending service employees like those who work in remittance center. They might begin to disappear unless they will be the one to use this tech for their business in order for their employees to continue their job.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:35:03 AM

You can already see and predict the future of blockchain technology. There are various businesses already and even banks that are working on that technology themselves. Here's one quote from the blockchain in banking article www.businessinsider.com/blockchain-technology-banking-finance-2017-9

To that end, blockchain-based solutions could generate cost savings of up to $20 billion per year, according to Santander.  

So you can already see that it's going to bring bigger changes to the todays way and also it can be used in various fields such as: Identity Management, Voting, Taxes, Legislation/Compliance/Regulatory Oversight, Healthcare,etc...

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:57:30 AM

Banks would widely adopt blockchain and issue their own cryptocurrencies in future.Cyber risks would get reduced by using blockchain technology.There would be no need for maintaining ledgers and entering everything.Blockchain would bring transparency to post-trade environment.Blockchain would create new employment opportunities.It would make transactions easier and faster thereby save the time.

I agree, rather than argue that the bank will disappear, I think this opinion is more rational. Banks will generally adopt blockchain, now there are some banks that are aware of the importance of blockchain technology and how this technology can help ease transactions so that people can send money anywhere as quickly as sending the email. And not just banks, all online based companies will slowly adopt this technology. So, the future of blockchain is unquestionable.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:12:52 AM

Hi Guys ! What you think about feature of blockchain startups?

There will be surely a lot of developments and uses of it not only in the world of crypto currency. Block chain I think is the best technology ever created by Satoshi Nakamoto followed by the Bitcoin, without Block chain, bitcoin will not be the bitcoin we know of today. It is the reason why the world of crypto currency became popular and successful these past years.

I think this upcoming year, we will be introduced to a lot more uses of the Block chain and how will it be more developed to be used in a more wide range in the world of technology.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:03:18 PM

the blockchain offers a lot of the advantage for the future purpose. Just like automation in the payment system to eliminate 3rd person or middle person. Another advantage of the blockchain you can try to build your Dapps in the blockchain just like what already did by some companies. The blockchain offers a lot of the transparency but keep the users with its encrypted data (SHA256)
I believe when block size upgrading, will affect low cost and fast confirming transaction. This Blockchain technology will be implemented in many ways of business. Transparency, high encrypted transaction network data, decentralized will be interesting many business to adopt it for gaining trust investor to invest. I seen some business in real estate and p2p selling will adopt this technology in future.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:47:46 PM

There will be surely a lot of developments and uses of it not only in the world of crypto currency. Block chain I think is the best technology ever created by Satoshi Nakamoto followed by the Bitcoin, without Block chain, bitcoin will not be the bitcoin we know of today. It is the reason why the world of crypto currency became popular and successful these past years.

I think this upcoming year, we will be introduced to a lot more uses of the Block chain and how will it be more developed to be used in a more wide range in the world of technology.
Yeah block chain technology has a bigger roam for improvements and expect that for the coming years this will be the technology that would prevail in monetary transaction, the banking system would be affected with these I don't know how they would coup up with the system because as we all know blockchain technology is decentralized. but in another hand this technology would create a faster networks that would end up money remittances provider.   

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 02:58:21 PM

I am optimistic about Blockchain technology not just for the cryptocurrencies but as,

* Russia's Government to Test Blockchain Land Registry System.

* Five ways banks are using blockchain.

* IBM has a new blockchain for banks to speed up cross-border payments.

* Australian Primary School Students Explore Bitcoin.

We are testing Blockchain on multiple fronts and even preparing the workforce to handle such businesses in the future. I agree that it might be too early to predict anything but when it comes to overall perspective, I am positive for the long run.
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:08:07 PM

The blockchain technology scares the government not less than the bitcoin. It seems to me that businesses will use this technology, but the government will come up with different excuses to discredit the blockchain. Will soon become a question about how to use the blockchain for voting, referendums, etc etc Governments are afraid of democracy.
buxlover

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:10:52 PM

I think it’s great but there needs lot of upgrades for it. I mean the way we are using this blockchain is not perfect in the first sense. People are coming from around the corner of world and creating different projects by using the smart contracts based on the blockchain which is not even worth it and they don’t help us either in any ways. For that reason blockchain should be evolved into something better place where such projects are restricted to literal working model and then and then only this blockchain can be called as best one. I’m sure that will help us as well as blockchain itself. ;-)
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:36:46 PM

Thank you for your opinions! What do you think, what professions can disappear? For example notaries

For short term at least there won't be any professions that will disappear right away. I think in the long run it won't greatly affect jobs but it will lessen the market for them, making it not that profitable as a job. I am sure that when the time comes when blockchain is completely mainstream, the one that will be greatly affected are money sending service employees like those who work in remittance center. They might begin to disappear unless they will be the one to use this tech for their business in order for their employees to continue their job.
May be some others can effectively disappear, as well as some professions have disappeared throughout history, I am reminded of the telephone operators that interconnected the calls between the interlocutors, or the people who transmitted the messages by Morse code,etc.,technological advances undoubtedly bring changes in the occupations of people and I do not think that on this occasion can be different with respect to blockchain technology, but still, surely new professions will emerge in the same way.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:43:42 PM

Blockchain technology is a discovery and just like internet we would not be able to utilize it benefits forever! Mass adoption is going to come that means the future of blockchain technology is very bright and we the early adopters will be the first beneficiary and before banks and governments will start to use it we have already have a place for ourselves. Therefore, now still remains the best time for us to develop our knowledge and skills on how blockchain technology works and become a leading force in future.
eyesopen

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:49:37 PM

Im not sure what professions can be taken over by blockchain technology but

coupled with artifical intelligence it can definitely make certain jobs obsolete.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:40:10 PM

Most people have no doubt that the future of Blockchain technology is brilliant. Blockchain technology has now begun to be used in many sectoral areas. Blockchain technology There is no reason not to enter every part of our life.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:21:36 PM

Although I don't have the full knowledge of how the blockchain really works but my understanding and readings so far connotes that bitcoin is just a branch of what the blockchain is all about and if bitcoin could be as successful as what we see today, it's an indication of how deep the usefulness of what the blockchain can really be used for. I see a lot of developers relying on this technology to carry out unbiased surveys because of transparency which a lot of governments and companies are yet to get right.
MrVuuu

Activity: 445
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:16:52 AM

I think that most startups will not succeed, and this is quite normal. However, the technology itself is applicable in many spheres of human activity. Therefore, some blockchain startups are waiting for a great future.
ezbreezy08

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:25:36 AM

A mass adoption.. Start up business around the world will merge in blockchain any private sectors that wants to start their journey in blockchain.
dragoz11

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:46:24 AM

if you are asking about blockchain technology, its future would be a tremendous profit for start ups who offer the development of it. Usually governmetns and banks will use their service in future.
ildario_n (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Blockchain for PLANTS (www.industrial.markets)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 03:24:35 AM

i think the future of the blockchain is massive!

and i think we are only starting off with it at the moment.

it has yet to see mass adoption arounf the worls but i think it will come
i hope

⚛️ ⚛️ ⚛️ Can PLANTS use blockchain? ⚛️ ⚛️ ⚛️
🔥 A 98% reduction in the cost of B2B money transfer | 📄❌ 60% reduction in the price of industrial factoring  | ❓ Evolution in the approach to the modernization of factories  | 🅿️2️⃣🅿️ 50% reduction Logistics |⏱ include rapid internet of things

Platform with integration of blockchain for FACTORIES
ildario_n (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 03:25:57 AM

the blockchain offers a lot of the advantage for the future purpose. Just like automation in the payment system to eliminate 3rd person or middle person. Another advantage of the blockchain you can try to build your Dapps in the blockchain just like what already did by some companies. The blockchain offers a lot of the transparency but keep the users with its encrypted data (SHA256)
Third persons also want to earn money

🔥 A 98% reduction in the cost of B2B money transfer | 📄❌ 60% reduction in the price of industrial factoring  | ❓ Evolution in the approach to the modernization of factories  | 🅿️2️⃣🅿️ 50% reduction Logistics |⏱ include rapid internet of things

ildario_n (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 03:27:39 AM

blockchain is step by step to change our world using a cryptocurrency, buying for goods,payment of all bills, all needed of us.
Yes, it already becomes noticeable

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: