Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:39:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] XUV Coin 🔴 1200% ROI Masternode🔴 Buy using ETH or BTC in ICO  (Read 21103 times)
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:13:44 PM

Explorer is at http://explorer.xuvcoin.com/

Wallet should sync if you restart it

We will list one exchanges in 20 days

The plans are still te same to list exchange in 13 days?
Nice, i hope xuvcoin can listed at poloniex or at least at hitbtc, cryptopia,etc... I cannot mine anycoin so i only investing on new coin. Hope XUV is my chance.
I will be glad if token reach some weakly exchange for a start, because this goal is more real for execution.
Will look,how token show ROI, because now not 1200% and only 800%, may be it will grows in the future.
This should take action about your concern because it can lead them to a bad project. They must be honest with their platform not just a promising one. Imagine the difference is 400%.

yeah, actually as I look and study on there project ,I'm  amazed on there masternodes which a computers that run a dash wallet and make decisions, such as locking transactions with Instant send, coordinate mixing of coins that's awesome computer. Great!
netalone10

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:51:37 PM

wow thats great, on what exchange this coin will be listed? I hope this will be listed on poloniex soon
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:39:42 AM

wow thats great, on what exchange this coin will be listed? I hope this will be listed on poloniex soon

That's good to see that the exchanges will be launch soon. I think it will be good if they just test on minor exchanges first before jumping into big ones. Surely if this coins became more popular, then that's the time they proceed to bigger exchanges.

Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:02:15 AM

Nice, i hope xuvcoin can listed at poloniex or at least at hitbtc, cryptopia,etc... I cannot mine anycoin so i only investing on new coin. Hope XUV is my chance.
I will be glad if token reach some weakly exchange for a start, because this goal is more real for execution.
Will look,how token show ROI, because now not 1200% and only 800%, may be it will grows in the future.
This should take action about your concern because it can lead them to a bad project. They must be honest with their platform not just a promising one. Imagine the difference is 400%.

yeah, actually as I look and study on there project ,I'm  amazed on there masternodes which a computers that run a dash wallet and make decisions, such as locking transactions with Instant send, coordinate mixing of coins that's awesome computer. Great!
I agree! This is an amazing opportunity to really mining coin and make money on your computer without buying expensive graphics cards.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:15:15 AM

Yep, this scenario does happen often, but not always. Here they are offering you "High ROI Masternodes - upto 800% ROI with 100 MN", so if you are interested in setting up a masternode, you should buy it now, because the masternode rewards will reduce with the time.

You have a point, but buying a masternode is it really safe? How to be sure that we will really get 800% Roi with 100 MN? Im interested but I want to check first if this is true. I hope someone will buy this and prove to us. Anyway. I hope masternode will not reduce much.

You are right about safety, I noticed that there are many people here who set up their mastenode and some of them face problem with that, but I think the problem solved. I just want to tell you, keep in mind, in most scenarios the only way to make some profit with coins like this ( masternode ), is to get it early and sell it in its high price.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:20:30 AM

After hearing that..this coin will be listed in exchanger very soon..I feel very happy as I am interested in this project...in which exchanger it will listed??
GetOutOfMyLife

Activity: 210
Merit: 110

Safein Community Manager

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:52:49 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 02:07:02 AM by GetOutOfMyLife

yeah, actually as I look and study on there project ,I'm  amazed on there masternodes which a computers that run a dash wallet and make decisions, such as locking transactions with Instant send, coordinate mixing of coins that's awesome computer. Great!
I agree! This is an amazing opportunity to really mining coin and make money on your computer without buying expensive graphics cards.
I cannot mining because my computer dont have GPU? Can i ask one question: could we mining XUV by VPS like google vps or ubuntu vps?

Safein              A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO PAY ONLINE   ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶
[ Whitepaper ]         M A K E   I S I M P L E         [ Google Play ]
_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:02:38 AM

Yep, this scenario does happen often, but not always. Here they are offering you "High ROI Masternodes - upto 800% ROI with 100 MN", so if you are interested in setting up a masternode, you should buy it now, because the masternode rewards will reduce with the time.

You have a point, but buying a masternode is it really safe? How to be sure that we will really get 800% Roi with 100 MN? Im interested but I want to check first if this is true. I hope someone will buy this and prove to us. Anyway. I hope masternode will not reduce much.

You are right about safety, I noticed that there are many people here who set up their mastenode and some of them face problem with that, but I think the problem solved. I just want to tell you, keep in mind, in most scenarios the only way to make some profit with coins like this ( masternode ), is to get it early and sell it in its high price.
To think about security in the crypto world is necessary constantly but the master is a very good way to earn on your computer without big investments. I like this way of getting money Wink
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:11:47 AM

I'm really interested in setting up a masternode. But 3000 XUV are too far from me since the coin price is really high as $0.5 and for that 3000, I have to spend my $1500, is there another way to get XUV without mining and buying?
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:49:28 AM

the dev has updated the wallet 3 times in 3 days in order to fix the rewards but still the same shit.
and on top of that the last wallet release contains a dangerous VIRUS.

don't fall for this shit guys.
and i think he is the same SCAMMER dev of Tokugawa .

buy on this shit ICO on your own risk ( i bought 1MN and i admit i got screwed ).

SCAM
Tokugawa is scam? I did not know that this project was a scum I thought he still lives Huh
But I hope the developers will finish this project to the working state without bugs.

We must have more hard evidence to accuse such scam to another person or site. Just give him/her a chance to explain about the accusation.
I know it is realy unfair to accuse them a scammers however this person is just telling about his opinion and I am also suspecting the same regarding this matter. The project developers should also explain thier side to clarify this matter.

Or maybe that virus is just a fault on website which the dev uploaded the update. But in whatever we do, we must still be aware. I also agree that these devs should clarify these problem and will fix this as soon as possible. Also i hope they will clear the issue about that tokugawa.

moonfrost21

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:58:37 AM

To think about security in the crypto world is necessary constantly but the master is a very good way to earn on your computer without big investments. I like this way of getting money Wink

It will be a  big investment for some. 3000 XUV coin but since it's a masternode you can have it back in a few days.
Regarding its safety, I can't see any problem that occurs for a long time as the Devs are constantly updating the miners.

aetos911

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:00:44 AM

hey guys
masternode startrd  it shows on  network  3 dats  yet no coins?  ant idea why? thanks

"version" : "v1.0.0.2-60028",
    "protocolversion" : 60028,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 3117.01524054,
    "darksend_balance" : 0.00000000,
    "newmint" : 0.00000000,
    "stake" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 20735,
    "timeoffset" : 0,
    "moneysupply" : 1233478.00000000,
    "connections" : 15,
    "proxy" : "",
    "ip" : "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx",   < it now even my ip  
    "difficulty" : 36185.57228433,some 2001  soemthins  . intenmtionally blocke dout
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1512834107,
    "keypoolsize" : 101,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00001000,
    "mininput" : 0.00000000,
    "errors" : ""
quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 05:02:50 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 05:21:11 AM by quimbi777651

I'm really interested in setting up a masternode. But 3000 XUV are too far from me since the coin price is really high as $0.5 and for that 3000, I have to spend my $1500, is there another way to get XUV without mining and buying?
For me, this is also a high price, but probably will have to wait for the decline. The team likely will not conduct an airdrop Sad But I suggest that the team think about the airdrop. Airdrop increases the quantity of users.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 05:02:58 AM

the dev has updated the wallet 3 times in 3 days in order to fix the rewards but still the same shit.
and on top of that the last wallet release contains a dangerous VIRUS.

don't fall for this shit guys.
and i think he is the same SCAMMER dev of Tokugawa .

buy on this shit ICO on your own risk ( i bought 1MN and i admit i got screwed ).

SCAM
Tokugawa is scam? I did not know that this project was a scum I thought he still lives Huh
But I hope the developers will finish this project to the working state without bugs.

We must have more hard evidence to accuse such scam to another person or site. Just give him/her a chance to explain about the accusation.
I know it is realy unfair to accuse them a scammers however this person is just telling about his opinion and I am also suspecting the same regarding this matter. The project developers should also explain thier side to clarify this matter.
I really doubt is a scam i just hope developers are reading this thread so that they will be able to clarify that ......and also why dont you try changing antivirus access for application, i think that will work..but dont just call them scammers outright like that....

Doclam (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:31:47 AM

As mentioned earlier. The bitcoin-qt client also has false warnings of virus.

Whenever we re compile the existing coin, the antivirus thinks it is a virus. This is because the coin does input and output transactions.

There is no need to worry about the virus warning.
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:35:47 AM

I'm receiving 13.5 for about 35 hours.

Did you update your wallet to 60028?
Few nodes now in not active status, so their MN hosters should not receive the MN reward imho. If you go to the Masternodes Tab and then to XUV Network, 2 nodes are not active now (0 instead of 1).

I'm having it updated right now, but i'm not sure if i did everything right as it should be.
I will kindly appreciate if you'll give me a cue how to check possible problems

Save (backup) you wallet.dat from XUV directory.
Then del XUV folder. Run new wallet 60028. Wait for syncharonisation. Then exit the wallet. Copy wallet.dat to newly created XUV folder (save the backed up file in diff place for some case). Then setup a masternode again as it said here: https://github.com/XUVCoin/XUVCoin/blob/master/XUV%20Single%20%26%20Multiple%20masternode%20setup.txt
So after you do it and start masternode, tht reward should be 13.5 and masternode should be working.

Yeap, it works properly now  Wink
I’m receiving 13.5 at the moment. Many thanks to you!
There should have been a mistake in my previous try
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:49:58 AM

I simply love the design of this XUV Coins! Very sophisticated and classy looking! I would luv to invest in this new coins! Sounds promising!

Yes, this design is a plus factor in attracting more investors to join. Aside from the details, ann thread, whitepaper. roadmap, devs should also focus in the designs and layouts of the project. This will make the project more credible.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:58:09 AM

As mentioned earlier. The bitcoin-qt client also has false warnings of virus.

Whenever we re compile the existing coin, the antivirus thinks it is a virus. This is because the coin does input and output transactions.

There is no need to worry about the virus warning.

Then could this be fixed as soon as possible? Pretty sure that you can report an error in virus reporting if you contact the Antivirus providers. Contacting the top ones like McAfee, Kaspersky, etc would help a lot
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:09:49 AM

I simply love the design of this XUV Coins! Very sophisticated and classy looking! I would luv to invest in this new coins! Sounds promising!
Here I agree with you and your opinion.
The design and structure of this project is pretty good and well managed.
Think this will improve by using the feedbacks from the traders and customers.
Tanazir

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:46:05 AM

A great project. I do not think XUV sync is a scam. It also has their XUV Wallet, a white sheet and a master mode setup guide. But I hope there is a generous campaign to join for this excellent project. I do not think like others that this project is a scam. We have different mind sets and beliefs but we should have a huge hope that it is not a scam. And I'm looking forward to this news campaign and good progress and the development of this project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: