Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:50:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] XUV Coin 🔴 1200% ROI Masternode🔴 Buy using ETH or BTC in ICO  (Read 21103 times)
moonfrost21

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:46:42 AM

This is a Amazing project so far. Due to no scams are reported , traders have trust in this campaign.
I hope this remains the same , till the end.

I don't know if its a scam or not. There are some suspicious aspects of the coin, but they also appear to be putting more effort into than one would normally put into a scamcoin. But... the coin does seem broken right now. Everybody who has been supporting it from the start just lost all of their rewards this morning as a result of the upgrade. I would say, if you're considering investing, wait and watch to see what happens. Right now the scam-o-meter is at about 50%.
Of course, if there are doubts, you can not buy a coin, but you can wait and see the road map, the coin will be released to the stock exchange or not.

I believed that its not scam at all, we can't blame someone will doing bad rumours about this project as this project is doing good for all and for many. Hoping for the success of this project because there many traders looking forward on this project.

I would say the number of traders looking forward on a project is not a reason that it should succeed. Projects can fall apart for many reasons and scams can be like the number one reason among those where the number of people interested only equates to the number of hopes crushed
someone has a different mind depending on the beliefs of each but everyone must have had enormous hope hope this is not a scam and hope there is success in this project

We can't blame some people think that this project is a scam, starting a new project is a challenge to the team for convincing and must not judged them. I believed this project and very convincing with there specification and rewards due to the that masternode support the network.

I agree, everything has its risk. We can't jump into conclusion and judge this coin as a scam unless you have been scammed. Right now, it is doing its best to serve its user. So let's just wait and see.
I would argue that everyone has a different opinion about this project a scam or not, but I believe that this is not a scam.
I hope there will be success for this project we wish the project well underway.

With a coin that started with mining and giveaways, I don't think it will be a scam. It's giving the opportunity to the token holders to make the price pump up in the market.

PENSCoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:57:10 AM

Wow 1200% ROI in a year? That's huge but , on what exchange will this be listed and on will be there enough volume and price to be coins selled?

We are aiming for Cryptopia and HITBTC
Wow, big plans! These are serious exchanges. The team did not think about holding a company bounty? I think the coin needs promotion.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:03:29 AM

Let's go directly to Bittrex, Binance, Bitfinex exchanges if possible, dev. Anyway, I will follow and support your project.

It is not easy to go any exchanger.... they need time...as they are new in market...so wait for it...I hope the good news is near...
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:56:13 AM

the dev has updated the wallet 3 times in 3 days in order to fix the rewards but still the same shit.
and on top of that the last wallet release contains a dangerous VIRUS.

don't fall for this shit guys.
and i think he is the same SCAMMER dev of Tokugawa .

buy on this shit ICO on your own risk ( i bought 1MN and i admit i got screwed ).

SCAM
Tokugawa is scam? I did not know that this project was a scum I thought he still lives Huh
But I hope the developers will finish this project to the working state without bugs.

We must have more hard evidence to accuse such scam to another person or site. Just give him/her a chance to explain about the accusation.

Alexey Sukharev

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:00:43 AM

All coins before some hour of 4 Dec. are restored untill the new wallet 60028.
Thanks Dev!

When we hit an exchange?!
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:12:53 AM

This is a Amazing project so far. Due to no scams are reported , traders have trust in this campaign.
I hope this remains the same , till the end.

I don't know if its a scam or not. There are some suspicious aspects of the coin, but they also appear to be putting more effort into than one would normally put into a scamcoin. But... the coin does seem broken right now. Everybody who has been supporting it from the start just lost all of their rewards this morning as a result of the upgrade. I would say, if you're considering investing, wait and watch to see what happens. Right now the scam-o-meter is at about 50%.
Of course, if there are doubts, you can not buy a coin, but you can wait and see the road map, the coin will be released to the stock exchange or not.

I believed that its not scam at all, we can't blame someone will doing bad rumours about this project as this project is doing good for all and for many. Hoping for the success of this project because there many traders looking forward on this project.

I would say the number of traders looking forward on a project is not a reason that it should succeed. Projects can fall apart for many reasons and scams can be like the number one reason among those where the number of people interested only equates to the number of hopes crushed
someone has a different mind depending on the beliefs of each but everyone must have had enormous hope hope this is not a scam and hope there is success in this project

We can't blame some people think that this project is a scam, starting a new project is a challenge to the team for convincing and must not judged them. I believed this project and very convincing with there specification and rewards due to the that masternode support the network.

I agree, everything has its risk. We can't jump into conclusion and judge this coin as a scam unless you have been scammed. Right now, it is doing its best to serve its user. So let's just wait and see.
I really do not know if the signs of the skam of this coin are. More like the problem with the code. I think the developers should think about the reward can the airdrop so that people can mining the coins.

I would say the developers being the same and/or linked to another scam coin is definitely not a coding issue. But hey that would just be my two cents on the issue. And so far the devs haven't clarified anything
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:32:27 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 12:18:31 PM by KimberlyGB

Thanks Dev!

I watch you mining this coin and you like it? You can write your opinion? I'm also interested in this coin. I think I should buy it and mining it.
Doclam (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:45:30 AM

Tokugawa coin is from my friend, he used same ICO engineers.

You can purchase 3000 coins from http://xuvcoin.com to setup a masternode
Alexey Sukharev

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:48:05 AM

Thanks Dev!

I watch you break this coin and you like it? You can write your opinion? I'm also interested in this coin. I think I should buy it and mining it.
I think when it hit exhange and Dev will burn every unsold coin, the hosters of XUV MasterNodes will be pleased wih the profit. 85 nodes already, so people are investing money into it. The ROI of XUV is near 2000% as mnrank.com said.
There are no problems with block reward now, we just waiting for Exchange.
As it said before by some people which are blaming this is a scam, TOKUGAWAs clone, the TOK already on Cryptopia with a price of 25 cents (starting price was 50 cents).
So if you invest in the first days of this ICO you can make some profit. Imho
GetOutOfMyLife

Activity: 210
Merit: 110

Safein Community Manager

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:17:24 AM

What times we will have listed on some exchange like etherdelta or poloniex? I think we can gain voted of mercartox by bounty campaign.

Safein              A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO PAY ONLINE   ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶
[ Whitepaper ]         M A K E   I S I M P L E         [ Google Play ]
_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:26:43 AM

Seems really a promising project giving some good benefits. Even we can setup a masternode with just 300 coins which seems to be profitable. XUV Coin can have a good future and i would surely like to participate in the growth rate and would surely invest as much as possible from me.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:37:52 PM

What times we will have listed on some exchange like etherdelta or poloniex? I think we can gain voted of mercartox by bounty campaign.

I have also the same question, I really want to know if when it will be listed in exchanges. Also bounties will help to promote the project and devs should also open airdrops for voting in mercatox. A lot of new coin are doing this.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:49:44 PM

Listen with such incomprehensible statements, you can say that every second new project is scammers. After all, no one knows what is on this side. But scammers themselves can betray themselves. In this coin, I believe! It can not be scammers.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:29:01 PM

Wow 1200% ROI in a year? That's huge but , on what exchange will this be listed and on will be there enough volume and price to be coins selled?

I highly recommend Cryptopia - ı am trading now nearly 1 year in Cryptopia and never get even one negative issue. The volume is not big as in bittrex but hey, you are a startup and its ok to beginn over there Smiley   But the listing price is as far as I know high in Cryptopia; something between 1 or 2 btc.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:46:41 PM

Listen with such incomprehensible statements, you can say that every second new project is scammers. After all, no one knows what is on this side. But scammers themselves can betray themselves. In this coin, I believe! It can not be scammers.

again what I hear is a scammer, can we trust him a bit and keep supporting it. we appreciate the efforts of the founders of this bounty to succeed the project.  Wink
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:01:02 PM

Thanks Dev!

I watch you break this coin and you like it? You can write your opinion? I'm also interested in this coin. I think I should buy it and mining it.
I think when it hit exhange and Dev will burn every unsold coin, the hosters of XUV MasterNodes will be pleased wih the profit. 85 nodes already, so people are investing money into it. The ROI of XUV is near 2000% as mnrank.com said.
There are no problems with block reward now, we just waiting for Exchange.
As it said before by some people which are blaming this is a scam, TOKUGAWAs clone, the TOK already on Cryptopia with a price of 25 cents (starting price was 50 cents).
So if you invest in the first days of this ICO you can make some profit. Imho

Wow, 85 nodes already, I like this. And a good price. It remains to wait for access to the largest stock exchanges and you can get a good profit.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:33:38 PM

Well, the problems for now are:
1. The reward for MN hosting is lost 2 days ago. Only 3000 XUV left on balance, so we start to earn MN reward again. For me - I've lost ~1300 coins from hosting a MN.
The tranasctions of the MN reward, that are lost, are still visible in the wallet, but dev dont want to restore that reward manualy.
2. The MN reward is still 7.5, not 13.5 but, waiting for next reward to compare with the devs words.

Haven't you recieved 13.5 reward yet?
I haven't still, but it seems others are ok this it hence either the problem was solved and it's only us who struggle or everyone just don't give a fck Grin
Alexey Sukharev

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:41:37 PM

I'm receiving 13.5 for about 35 hours.

Did you update your wallet to 60028?
Few nodes now in not active status, so their MN hosters should not receive the MN reward imho. If you go to the Masternodes Tab and then to XUV Network, 2 nodes are not active now (0 instead of 1).
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:54:58 PM

Thanks Dev!

I watch you mining this coin and you like it? You can write your opinion? I'm also interested in this coin. I think I should buy it and mining it.

I'm also interested in mining this coin, I would like to read your feedback when you try it.

I highly recommend Cryptopia - ı am trading now nearly 1 year in Cryptopia and never get even one negative issue. The volume is not big as in bittrex but hey, you are a startup and its ok to beginn over there Smiley   But the listing price is as far as I know high in Cryptopia; something between 1 or 2 btc.

I use cryptopia too to trade some coins, but these day, they are asking for high fee when you want to withdraw you coins which bothers me and I decided to move almost all my coins from there.
OneFear

Activity: 94

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:03:45 PM

Well I cant register on your website, all it says is Please Enter Valid Email Id.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: