Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:24:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] XUV Coin 🔴 1200% ROI Masternode🔴 Buy using ETH or BTC in ICO  (Read 21103 times)
Doclam (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:36:09 AM

Am I the only one who is getting an error for the "XUV-qt.app" wallet for osx.

Its saying this.

"partner ***.***.**.*:***** using obsolete version 60025; disconnecting"

The Mac wallet is compatible only with the latest Sierra and High-Sierra Operating systems, unfortunately
coinhicken

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:09:55 AM

Its saying this.

The Mac wallet is compatible only with the latest Sierra and High-Sierra Operating systems, unfortunately

Okay so I should be good. I am on High-Sierra version 10.13.1

I also get this same error on my windows machine.

Also "using obsolete version 60025" really does not indicate an OS issue to me. Any other thoughts on what could cause this? I tried using a few different VPN's. I also thought maybe I need to recompile the wallet with the latest code. But I haven't gotten to that yet.
Quinque

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:17:56 AM

Same scam dev from tokugawa...

yeppers, red flags, yellow flags, flags galore.
Doclam (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:44:20 AM

Tokugawa developer is my friend, but we are not same
Doclam (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:14:54 AM

Its saying this.

Okay so I should be good. I am on High-Sierra version 10.13.1

I also get this same error on my windows machine.

Also "using obsolete version 60025" really does not indicate an OS issue to me. Any other thoughts on what could cause this? I tried using a few different VPN's. I also thought maybe I need to recompile the wallet with the latest code. But I haven't gotten to that yet.

We are checking on the issue, will update you soon about this
srikanthv

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:08:14 AM

copy paste of Tokugawa?? If you are doing it at least do it in a proper way, I can clearly see the git commit log that you took everything including the automated ICO as well.

Doclam (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:22:03 AM

Every coin is a copy of some coin. But Tokugawa coin dev is friend of mine
cryptojai

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:32:26 AM

Another masternode coin. Is this listed on any exchange yet ?
Doclam (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:16:11 AM

Another masternode coin. Is this listed on any exchange yet ?

It is 3rd day of the coin today. It will be on exchanges in 17 days
Doclam (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:11:31 AM

🔴 🔴 🔴 🔴 🔴 🔴 🔴 🔴 🔴 🔴 🔴 🔴 🔴 🔴 🔴 🔴 🔴 🔴 🔴 🔴 🔴 🔴 🔴 🔴 🔴 🔴 🔴 🔴
We have seen that other coins have better ROI and so we want to give XUV coin's users better ROI too.
We have now upgraded the wallets to give you 13.5 coins as rewards instead of 7.5 For Masternodes. While for Staking wallets the rewards are now 4.5 coins instead of 2.5
Please update your wallets from http://XUVcoin.com immediately to get better rewards right away.
All you have to do is: For Windows and Mac wallet users :- download latest wallet's exe and just replace the old exe with the new exe (XUV-qt.exe)
The old exe version is 60026, new exe version is 60027.
You can check version if you click inside the wallet on Help » About XUV
For Linux users: Download from GitHub or you can download from http://XUVcoin.com 
🔴 🔴 🔴 🔴 🔴 🔴 🔴 🔴 🔴 🔴 🔴 🔴 🔴 🔴 🔴 🔴 🔴 🔴 🔴 🔴 🔴 🔴 🔴 🔴 🔴 🔴 🔴 🔴
seddik

Activity: 425
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:46:31 AM

hello dev,
i went to the website in order to get the new wallet, but i can NOT find where the downloads are?
could you please guid me to it.
thanks.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
2be

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:29:22 AM

Hello guys.

I want to ask one question, but let me tell some background.

So, the other day I was trying to find interesting coins with masternodes, to invest some btc. And I found website that monitors masternodes of different coins, and had curious statistics, including ROI. And I was studying all coins with ROI>300%, trying to find promising ones, and need to say, trying really hard. And what do you think? Either that was some clone-coins on neoscrypt (like VIVO, Desire, Innova, GoByte, OnexCash), either some coins with small MC and crazy ROI. And none of them had anything close looks like killer feature. Weak white papers, weak roadmaps, weak codebase on github etc.

But then one friend of mine showed me this XUV Coin (another coin with crazy ROI, he-he). At least, it had working website. So, I found telegram-channel, and wrote there about killer-feature, reasons to invest, miserable logo and shit. In very culture way (not kidding). Much to my surprise, my message was deleted, and I was banned from group. So, I wrote PM to group admin about this, and didn't get any answer yet (considering, that messages were read).

So, the question is, why I still need to invest in this XUV Coin, when investors got this like respect, which makes all project look like a big scam?
armspec

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:15:25 PM

Hello guys.

So, the other day I was trying to find interesting coins with masternodes, to invest some btc. And I found website that monitors masternodes of different coins, and had curious statistics, including ROI. And I was studying all coins with ROI>300%, trying to find promising ones, and need to say, trying really hard. And what do you think? Either that was some clone-coins on neoscrypt (like VIVO, Desire, Innova, GoByte, OnexCash), either some coins with small MC and crazy ROI. And none of them had anything close looks like killer feature. Weak white papers, weak roadmaps, weak codebase on github etc.

But then one friend of mine showed me this XUV Coin (another coin with crazy ROI, he-he). At least, it had working website. So, I found telegram-channel, and wrote there about killer-feature, reasons to invest, miserable logo and shit. In very culture way (not kidding). Much to my surprise, my message was deleted, and I was banned from group. So, I wrote PM to group admin about this, and didn't get any answer yet (considering, that messages were read).

So, the question is, why I still need to invest in this XUV Coin, when investors got this like respect, which makes all project look like a big scam?

...then don't. Have a nice day
dellzxd

Activity: 555
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:12:13 PM

Hello guys.

nice answer... well, better stay away from that shitty scam, same as tokugawa coin.
armspec

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:27:45 PM

Hello guys.

nice answer... well, better stay away from that shitty scam, same as tokugawa coin.

It is quite possible that you are correct. The dev's are not the same person but they do know each other. Although the dev for this coin seems to have plans to list on Hitbtc and topia.
He has displayed a sreenshot of the increasing amount necessary to do so. Which I am well aware means absolutely NOTHING.
I did take a chance on this one, a straight up gamble. We shall see. Maybe I win, maybe I lose. I like how active he is in Discord and usually here. Of course, if I was working up to
a big scam, I would be active at first too, lol.
As I said, we shall see... I think we have 18 days now till listing, or scam.
Doclam (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:55:23 PM

hello dev,
i went to the website in order to get the new wallet, but i can NOT find where the downloads are?
could you please guid me to it.
thanks.

You can download latest wallet using http://www.xuvcoin.com/Download/XUV-qt%20(Window).zip link

Please note that latest wallet is needed to get higher MN rewards. We have upgraded block rewards from 7.5 to 13.5

You can purchase coins with BTC or ETH from http://xuvcoin.com by signing up
Doclam (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:39:25 AM

🔴 @everyone We have seen that other coins have better ROI and so we want to give XUV coin's users better ROI too.
We have now upgraded the wallets to give you 13.5 coins as rewards instead of 7.5 For Masternodes. While for Staking wallets the rewards are now 4.5 coins instead of 2.5
Please update your wallets from http://xuvcoin.com/ immediately to get better rewards right away.
All you have to do is: For Windows and Mac wallet users :- download latest wallet's exe and just replace the old exe with the new exe (XUV-qt.exe)
The old exe version is 60026, new exe version is 60027.
You can check version if you click inside the wallet on Help » About XUV
For Linux users: Download from GitHub or you can download from http://xuvcoin.com/ 🔴
kayperwood11

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:58:02 AM

http://joxi.ru/5mdvZEKcvLyWWA

where did you find my mail? fucking scammers
Sikkan666

Activity: 239
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:01:29 AM

http://joxi.ru/5mdvZEKcvLyWWA

where did you find my mail? fucking scammers

same here. what the hell is it with all these pre-sale masternode clone coins? GTFO!
Alexey Sukharev

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:09:55 AM

Some transactions in my wallet said:
Generated but not accepted.
Is it normal?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: