Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:15:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] XUV Coin 🔴 1200% ROI Masternode🔴 Buy using ETH or BTC in ICO  (Read 21103 times)
Alexey Sukharev

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:43:20 AM

Official XUV coin twitter stated today that it's going to be listed on exchanges in just a few days now.
Which exchanges did you mean, and are there any proofs of that?

Was wondering the exact same thing. Probably CoinsMarkets at first. Hopefully there's a lot of interest to see the price go up nicely and the Masternodes hold strong.

OP said that XUV pointed to be list on HitBTC and Cryptopia. I think Cryptopiya will be the first Exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:43:37 AM

Official XUV coin twitter stated today that it's going to be listed on exchanges in just a few days now.

Was wondering the exact same thing. Probably CoinsMarkets at first. Hopefully there's a lot of interest to see the price go up nicely and the Masternodes hold strong.

OP said that XUV pointed to be list on HitBTC and Cryptopia. I think Cryptopiya will be the first Exchange.
Which is so OK for me, HitBTC like trading form with quotas, Cryptopia is so popular to start listing. Now we can buy some via ICO. 50 cents / XUV. XUV Coin team, Have any airdrop or bonus on XUV ICO for now?
D-Fault

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:53:35 AM

Actually, Masternodes are computers that run a dash wallet and make decisions, such as locking transactions with Instant send and coordinate mixing of coins. Also, there rewards and specifications are well explained just read the white paper for more details.

Could you possibly give me a link to that white papers?
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:15:11 AM

Yeah, Im also hoping that XUV Coin will be listed in some exchange sites, coinsmarkets next is cryptopia. So we really need to support this coin and promote it in every platform to get more investors. If that will happen then surely this project will be successful.

seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:40:30 AM

This project is really nice and interesting. XUV has a good transaction process. It is really an ease of access for the users because it has a fast transaction. They only need one confirmation from the users. Additionally, why is it good is that the affordability of the coin that is really tempting for users to buy which gives us a chance to increase our profit. Of course all of us wants to gain and continuously increase our profit, so this XUV give this opportunity. And thanks to this coin because they give XUV Coin's users a better ROI. I'm looking forward to this coin to make is own success.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
PENSCoin

Merit: 103

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:58:24 AM

This project is really nice and interesting. XUV has a good transaction process. It is really an ease of access for the users because it has a fast transaction. They only need one confirmation from the users. Additionally, why is it good is that the affordability of the coin that is really tempting for users to buy which gives us a chance to increase our profit. Of course all of us wants to gain and continuously increase our profit, so this XUV give this opportunity. And thanks to this coin because they give XUV Coin's users a better ROI. I'm looking forward to this coin to make is own success.
Fast transactions are not enough in the last time bitcoin and etherium. I hope such a coin and similar to it will help to solve the problem of the speed of money.
SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:22:52 PM

Yeah, Im also hoping that XUV Coin will be listed in some exchange sites, coinsmarkets next is cryptopia. So we really need to support this coin and promote it in every platform to get more investors. If that will happen then surely this project will be successful.
I love cryptology! Of course there are not very large volume, but often the coins that are traded there are successful, I hope the HS will also be there to sell well and buy.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:51:42 PM

hey guys
masternode startrd  it shows on  network  3 dats  yet no coins?  ant idea why? thanks

"version" : "v1.0.0.2-60028",
    "protocolversion" : 60028,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 3117.01524054,
    "darksend_balance" : 0.00000000,
    "newmint" : 0.00000000,
    "stake" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 20735,
    "timeoffset" : 0,
    "moneysupply" : 1233478.00000000,
    "connections" : 15,
    "proxy" : "",
    "ip" : "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx",   < it now even my ip  
    "difficulty" : 36185.57228433,some 2001  soemthins  . intenmtionally blocke dout
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1512834107,
    "keypoolsize" : 101,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00001000,
    "mininput" : 0.00000000,
    "errors" : ""

Hi there, your post caught my attention, i also saw some topic talking about this masternode so i got curious. I also tried searching about this on google but still I'm lack of idea. What does this masternode really do to coin? Is it something same like mining?

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:55:51 PM

Day by day XUV Coin become  more popular because it seek many investors attention through its good features. also Many people is buying this coin because they also giving rewards...
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:10:41 PM

Fast transactions are not enough in the last time bitcoin and etherium. I hope such a coin and similar to it will help to solve the problem of the speed of money.
Every single PoS coin has a low fee for transactions in the early, so don't think the transaction process of XUV is unique. So, what features that XUV made their coin unique? they just need only one confirmation for each transaction.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:12:45 PM

This project have catch the attention of many people and users. The XUV Coin has becoming more popular in the thread. Many people or users has been buy thi XUV Coin because they find it convienient to buy and they have an ease to use this coin, and also there have a huge rewards. This coin is really interesting and really good. I really hope that the community may come to know about this XUV Coin, so that they will have the chance to buy and use this coin. And furthermore, I hope more investors will come to invest in this project.
For a coin to be in demand it is necessary to create a community and use a coin. A lot depends on the communication of the team and users, but sometimes the team does not communicate with us much.
Almost of all masternode coins very popular and get many attention from community, because it's easy profit with some investment (a value depends at each coin), and it's have smaller risk on the relation, for example, HYIPs.
Agree, the HYIP programs have a bigger risk than an altcoin. They give high return in a short time, but they dont last long.

HYIP programs are pretty much ponzis. You're pretty much guaranteed to lose out on your money unless you cash out your money really really early on. Atleast alts tend to hold some value
Some HYIP program were very tempting due to its offer is very attractive to clients which is very big. This lead to a questions of doubt why they offered such a huge amount and can make big profit. So to those people that in the first place they know it's a ponzi scheme they quickly widraw whatever they invest. But altcoins are different so no need to worry about.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:56:12 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 08:46:29 PM by Jedzkie050617

the dev has updated the wallet 3 times in 3 days in order to fix the rewards but still the same shit.
and on top of that the last wallet release contains a dangerous VIRUS.

don't fall for this shit guys.
and i think he is the same SCAMMER dev of Tokugawa .

buy on this shit ICO on your own risk ( i bought 1MN and i admit i got screwed ).

SCAM
Tokugawa is scam? I did not know that this project was a scum I thought he still lives Huh
But I hope the developers will finish this project to the working state without bugs.

We must have more hard evidence to accuse such scam to another person or site. Just give him/her a chance to explain about the accusation.
I know it is realy unfair to accuse them a scammers however this person is just telling about his opinion and I am also suspecting the same regarding this matter. The project developers should also explain thier side to clarify this matter.
I really doubt is a scam i just hope developers are reading this thread so that they will be able to clarify that ......and also why dont you try changing antivirus access for application, i think that will work..but dont just call them scammers outright like that....

well, they don't have any evidence that this project is a scam. They didn't even read the white paper regarding there rewards and specifications . I challenged to those have evidence that project is a scam,  just show your evidence.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:53:55 PM

This is an amazing project so far.
I hope it will be successful in near future and the whole team will be more satisfied , by the great work and results. To the moon

great project, I also expect this project to be a great success of course that the developers hungover too. good luck.  Cheesy
aetos911

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:57:51 PM

virus detected.    acts as a server.     back door requiring open port?/
 adress issues please
aetos911

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:01:25 PM

trze39.tmp  infected
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:17:40 PM

I hope it will be successful in near future and the whole team will be more satisfied , by the great work and results. To the moon

Yes, we will all be satisfied if this project become successful, but now we need to help this project to promote in an platforms most especially in all social medias to attract more investors to support this project. I am sure time will come and this project will reach its goals.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Pokesoul

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:52:18 PM

Yes, we will all be satisfied if this project become successful, but now we need to help this project to promote in an platforms most especially in all social medias to attract more investors to support this project. I am sure time will come and this project will reach its goals.

The project of course can be successful when promoting in social networks, but I think it's more efficient to hold a signature company.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:55:43 PM

I think Cryptopia should be the first exchange. The listing price is low, support is very good and its also famous in the crypto world. After getting some investors in Cryptopia and increasing the satoshi the next exchange must be a high volume one like HitBTC or even Bittrex.
SnaFFik

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:01:05 PM

1200 % for what?
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:03:41 PM

Such a massive way to get 75% of the rewards of each block, some mining software or sites doesn't give back that much or rather you get scammed by them. XUV Coin is now famous in the crypto world, I would say that if I could get another PC to mine this coin i will do it and support this because of it's promising platform. Many of my friends really like trying new to the crypto world and I think XUV Coin is a great way to start and gain again. So for those who want to gain more, XUV Coin will give you that so support them
Surely XUV coin will have a good future and mining is a way profitable but i guess investing more and more in XUV coin can too be perhaps profitable so have some of my funds in XUV coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: