Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:42:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] XUV Coin 🔴 1200% ROI Masternode🔴 Buy using ETH or BTC in ICO  (Read 21103 times)
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 12:42:52 AM

I see everyone is looking at the ROI but what is the goal of this coin. You are putting $1500 but I haven't seen a whitepaper really describe what this achieving. Everyone do you research before jumping in a coin that seems profitable but where is the roadmap and what is dev team building here.
They have a dedicated website with roadmap outlines with developers and everything is basically on the site...their site explaining everything is the work of the whitepaper you are loooking for

Tolgatrz

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

🆃🅾🅻🅶🅰

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:52:17 AM

can we trust this project?

🆃🅾🅻🅶🅰🆃🆁🆉
Doclam (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:54:04 AM

Hi everyone! Could you please advise what should i do in my situation. The matter is that i bought XUV via BTC transaction 25 hours ago, transaction is still unconfirmed so no XUV is on my wallet.

Hi, please send me PM about your username and email that you used to purchase XUV, I will look into this for you at the earliest
Doclam (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:54:59 AM

Is there any problem with wallet...several time I tried nothing is happen...please repair the wallet...as it is very urgent for me... Though it is a good project I think

You can add the wallet to white list of the antivirus or to trusted applications. Even Bitcoin wallet has this virus warning, but there is no virus
Budycakrog

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 12:56:19 AM

review on roadmap and whitepaper , that good idea For buy and investment on CUV Coin
i think is can get more profit , for roi 1200 % , keep on proggress ico.

RedLine888

Activity: 236
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:59:54 AM

Need some help again guys. Trying to start a masternode. Do as it is written here up to step 10. Console says "Masternode started successfully" but i can not see any masternodes in Masternodes/My masternodes tab. It is empty. What is done wrong?

Help me to fix this please.

Also in the down-right corner it pops out "Not staking because you do not have mature coins". How long should i wait for them to become mature? Masternode does not work still. Masternodes/My masternodes tab is empty.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:04:37 AM

Hi everyone! Could you please advise what should i do in my situation. The matter is that i bought XUV via BTC transaction 25 hours ago, transaction is still unconfirmed so no XUV is on my wallet.

Same problem was been faced by me and also i used several transaction accelerators, but none was of any use.  Untill now my transaction is stuck from nearly 6 days and yet I can't do anything else rather than waiting for the transaction to be confirmed.
Sad. Does the dev know about such a problem? What else can we do except for waiting?
UPD: just recieved my coins Smiley

Glad you got ur coins after all, sometimes we need a little patience and everything will go well, anyway I hope you set up your masternode successfully, and will get some profit as they promised.
Rabby637

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:24:00 AM

How can a coin developer say that we will be get 1200% Return on investment??
This coin can be  crash like another new coin. There have any security that we will get 1200% ROI?

You have a point, but devs only stated that because of a very positive mind. Let us support him and see if we really receive that high percentage of roi. To be able to do that this needs more improvements and more promotions to get more serious investors
If they want to get 1200% ROI they need more big investor on this project. Without more big investor it's just like a dream that we will get 1200% ROI.
RedLine888

Activity: 236
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:51:45 AM

Same problem was been faced by me and also i used several transaction accelerators, but none was of any use.  Untill now my transaction is stuck from nearly 6 days and yet I can't do anything else rather than waiting for the transaction to be confirmed.
Sad. Does the dev know about such a problem? What else can we do except for waiting?

Glad you got ur coins after all, sometimes we need a little patience and everything will go well, anyway I hope you set up your masternode successfully, and will get some profit as they promised.

Give me your ID and i will help to push it! Have problems with setting up the masternode though.
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:09:14 AM

Yes or not. If you willing one of promoter or investor, you will see XUV coin legit. If not, you can avoid.

Well. Still must have XUV for setup masternode now right? I think he have bought approximate 3000 XUV enough to do this?
Yes, to have an XUV for the masterpiece is necessary, before it was necessary to have 1500, I do not think now that something has changed and 3000 should be enough.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
arwani1985

Activity: 817
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:12:17 AM

is there a pool of mining for xuv coin ?
moonfrost21

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:19:49 AM

OP you're having too inactive PR company in social networks. And I'm wondering why?
I've just taken a look see on your FB and Twitter accounts, can't hold my tears now
Very poor activity, no newsworthy events
Change smth, cause I'm really considering investing

sounds like you make ur decision base on social media, anyway I agree you their twitter account has only few follower, they should work on their bounty program to spread the work about their project.
Very good opinion and I think it is necessary to add a signature company. A lot of users look at the signatures of other participants.

A signature campaign offering BTC/ETH would entice more people than offering tokens of a fairly unknown coin. So IMO they should try that if they intend to do a campaign

This is true, I will be interested to promote this Coin if they will also have a signature campaign. I am very active here in BCT and I don't mind having this token for payment as long as it is already in an exchange.
Looking forward to this coin to make it in an exchange.

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:31:47 AM

Definitely this project can be trusted just read some post on the thread they already started having XUV coins. Just ask question in the thread if you have some doubts...
Tanazir

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:34:54 AM

You do not have to know the possibility of a currency until you buy it and see the progress. Xuv currency pledged platform plus other great ideas for this project will surely become famous in the currency and the market is growing. I hope this will create the next top crypto list and make the roadmap more successful
havicvotre

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:46:00 AM

This project has an exchange target in a large market and in terms of its project description is quite clear and detailed. the new project was announced but I think a lot of bounty hunters are eyeing its bounty and this project is getting enough investors. I think the project will be successful and successful as it has been targeted. hopefully this project provides a place for the bounty hunter.
quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 04:14:07 AM

OP you're having too inactive PR company in social networks. And I'm wondering why?
I've just taken a look see on your FB and Twitter accounts, can't hold my tears now

sounds like you make ur decision base on social media, anyway I agree you their twitter account has only few follower, they should work on their bounty program to spread the work about their project.
Very good opinion and I think it is necessary to add a signature company. A lot of users look at the signatures of other participants.

A signature campaign offering BTC/ETH would entice more people than offering tokens of a fairly unknown coin. So IMO they should try that if they intend to do a campaign

This is true, I will be interested to promote this Coin if they will also have a signature campaign. I am very active here in BCT and I don't mind having this token for payment as long as it is already in an exchange.
I'm also interested in promoting the token in the signature company. I do not have the money to buy the necessary amount for the masternode, but having received the money for the signature must have mining.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:18:36 AM

Here I will also follow a campaign, because I think the project is a chance for success and I would also like to join the project was successful.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:24:40 AM

1200% ROI is a very huge amount. And that is really exciting for me to start here with XUV Coin, has a great potential, has a very nice platform. The completeness of their information. Very detailed. Did they already hit the exchangers? What's more great about this coin is that they've started earning already even though they don't have exchanges yet. Isn't that great? i just hope that this will go well and everyone who will read about XUV Coin will support this.

Yeah, hoping that its progress will continue to grow faster. Imagine a 1200% ROI already even they still doesn't have exchanges. The more the support the bigger the demand and the bigger the profit. Hoping that we can help this project to grow much faster if they add signature campaigns.

I agree to you that's why many people have some doubts because of thay 1200% ROI. Somehow, as the time passes by it will be not for them to difficult to understand about this project. Hopefully they will not stop to continue this project as there many investors and users are waiting for there upcoming bounty campaigns.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:28:47 AM

XUV Coins puts and a nice impression to the users. It gives us the opportunity which is the 1200% ROI, which is a very large amount. This may be an impact for the people and investors to come invest in this coin. The more the support the bigger the demand and the bigger the profit that will be acquired from it. I hope that this XUV Coin will continue its great progress. So, the team of this XUV Coin should work more and put additional efforts on their social media connections to make this coin be more know to people.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:54:55 AM

The animated video is quite impressive but still not yet informative since it didn't answer the question above on what is the goal of this coin, is there any plans to integrate this one into some physical usage in the future like purchasing some physical products or services?
If you ask XUV for the answer, of course XUV also can't give an answer. XUV is a PoS coin, there is no goal of its coin. I think that making the XUV coin itself is their goal. Just like the others PoS/PoW coin as same as Bitcoin. Somehow, in the future, you can purchase some products if only someone made a plan to integrate XUV into their shop. Yet, an online shop is basically accepting cryptocurrency that was famous around them and gave their shop more profits. So there is no other way except making their XUV online shop by their team, its possible but need more funds and a big team.

Clumsy assistance indeed  Grin
I would prefer not to invest in the coin without a goal, and to be honest I think devs have some thoughts about its purpose
From what you posted one can make adverse conclusions
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: