Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:22:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] XUV Coin 🔴 1200% ROI Masternode🔴 Buy using ETH or BTC in ICO  (Read 21103 times)
Mister.Satan

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:03:32 AM

is there a pool of mining for xuv coin ?
It's still ICO pharse so no pool mining.
PENSCoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:20:58 AM

OP you're having too inactive PR company in social networks. And I'm wondering why?
I've just taken a look see on your FB and Twitter accounts, can't hold my tears now
Very poor activity, no newsworthy events
Change smth, cause I'm really considering investing

sounds like you make ur decision base on social media, anyway I agree you their twitter account has only few follower, they should work on their bounty program to spread the work about their project.
Very good opinion and I think it is necessary to add a signature company. A lot of users look at the signatures of other participants.

A signature campaign offering BTC/ETH would entice more people than offering tokens of a fairly unknown coin. So IMO they should try that if they intend to do a campaign
I absolutely agree that the subscription company is very effective. Also, a lot of people are attracted by the airdrop. In chat,  bitcoin white has more than 30,000 subscribers.
pompatore

Activity: 787
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:44:21 AM

where to get the OutputIndex  info to setup mn?
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:29:09 AM

can we trust this project?

Definitely this project can be trusted just read some post on the thread they already started having XUV coins. Just ask question in the thread if you have some doubts...
I agree with you and your opinion on this subject, of course it's up to you if you want to trust the project.
But it can be much profitable for you .
And this campaign being relatively new , thats a bit hard but possible
RedLine888

Activity: 236
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:01:30 AM

where to get the OutputIndex  info to setup mn?

Have you used these instructions?
Alexey Sukharev

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:02:17 AM

where to get the OutputIndex  info to setup mn?
When I tested the MN on X11 algo, I've typed masternode outputs and it was 0 or 1.
So try to set 0 or 1.
SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:08:24 AM

OP you're having too inactive PR company in social networks. And I'm wondering why?
I've just taken a look see on your FB and Twitter accounts, can't hold my tears now
Very poor activity, no newsworthy events
Change smth, cause I'm really considering investing

sounds like you make ur decision base on social media, anyway I agree you their twitter account has only few follower, they should work on their bounty program to spread the work about their project.
Very good opinion and I think it is necessary to add a signature company. A lot of users look at the signatures of other participants.

A signature campaign offering BTC/ETH would entice more people than offering tokens of a fairly unknown coin. So IMO they should try that if they intend to do a campaign
I want to join and ask the developer to think about carrying out the promotion of the project with the help of a signature company.
This is true, I will be interested to promote this Coin if they will also have a signature campaign. I am very active here in BCT and I don't mind having this token for payment as long as it is already in an exchange.
Looking forward to this coin to make it in an exchange.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:32:27 AM

Fixed problems with the wallet? Or not? How quickly do developers respond to project extensions? Write feedback please.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:42:20 AM

Definitely this project can be trusted just read some post on the thread they already started having XUV coins. Just ask question in the thread if you have some doubts...

It's normal to feel doubt to all new coins now, but try to understand well what is the project all about and make a habit of reading of what is the feedback from other members here who are already holding xuv coin, after that Im sure you will understand and you will trust this project now.

Beny9313

Activity: 92

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:46:00 AM

Hi there.

One question @Doclam : you mentioned that the ROI could be 800% with 100 active MN's right?

If so, how could it be, that on mnrank.com they say that the coin has 147 active MN's and 1200+% ROI? Is that possible. If so, how?
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:50:53 AM

With new coins, you always feel some uncertainty about how it will manifest itself in the market. However, if you look at most of the reviews on the XUV coin, they are mostly positive.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:38:18 PM

With new coins, you always feel some uncertainty about how it will manifest itself in the market. However, if you look at most of the reviews on the XUV coin, they are mostly positive.

You are right, most of new coins can't prove anything at first because they are still new, but as the time goes by a lot of investors and promoters supports the project, then that will be the time that some people believe it. Why not believe and support it at the first time it announce? Anyway, it depends on them. The most important thing is xuv coin is getting more popular now.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
pompatore

Activity: 787
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:20:36 PM

ok i got my mn, how many xuv daily have i to expect?
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:26:56 PM

Fixed problems with the wallet? Or not? How quickly do developers respond to project extensions? Write feedback please.

still have the same problem. Trying to open the wallet but it deleted autom. by firewall. Yesterday we reported about this problem but still no answer from dev. I hope they fix this problem soon so that newbies like we can also start with buying and mining -  at least eveybody want to trade and earn some money or exchange for other crypto ...
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:32:22 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 02:53:04 PM by Efta321

yes I agree that I see most of the reviews about the positive XUV coin almost nothing bad is very useful for us and gives a lot of benefits of course. good luck.  Wink
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:39:17 PM

still have the same problem. Trying to open the wallet but it deleted autom. by firewall. Yesterday we reported about this problem but still no answer from dev. I hope they fix this problem soon so that newbies like we can also start with buying and mining -  at least eveybody want to trade and earn some money or exchange for other crypto ...
Do you think they're avoiding this kind of problem, because one day is too long to wait. What makes them busy why still they have no response about the concern. They should answer this to solve this issue.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:01:09 PM

It's normal to feel doubt to all new coins now, but try to understand well what is the project all about and make a habit of reading of what is the feedback from other members here who are already holding xuv coin, after that Im sure you will understand and you will trust this project now.
Maybe he/she just want some clarification just because some misunderstanding. There are people that needs to be explained well for them to really understand the subject. We can't blame him/her why he/she come up with that question.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:36:57 PM

Is there anyone who's actively holding this coin? Like actually running a masternode. I would love a detailed analysis of actual profits including that from fluctuation of the price of the coin itself. Like no point in running a node if profits are killed from price drops
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 06:08:54 PM

You are right, most of new coins can't prove anything at first because they are still new, but as the time goes by a lot of investors and promoters supports the project, then that will be the time that some people believe it. Why not believe and support it at the first time it announce? Anyway, it depends on them. The most important thing is xuv coin is getting more popular now.
You can easily be sure in a grow prise in masternode coins, and of course if developer is good at employing him own project. Maternodes are very popular in this year!

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:10:49 PM

still have the same problem. Trying to open the wallet but it deleted autom. by firewall. Yesterday we reported about this problem but still no answer from dev. I hope they fix this problem soon so that newbies like we can also start with buying and mining -  at least eveybody want to trade and earn some money or exchange for other crypto ...
Do you think they're avoiding this kind of problem, because one day is too long to wait. What makes them busy why still they have no response about the concern. They should answer this to solve this issue.
Right, being responsive towards their clients and investors enquiries shows their reliability and seriousness in their own project. Hope they will give a good explanation and resolve this matter asap because i do sincerely wishes this project will be a successful one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: