Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:12:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] XUV Coin 🔴 1200% ROI Masternode🔴 Buy using ETH or BTC in ICO  (Read 21103 times)
armspec

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:10:41 PM

Ive already filed my complaint and contacted consul.  This is "coin" is hosted in the US and are subject to our laws. Fraud is fraud .. the more attention I can bring to it the better ! MSM maybe ? SEC/FTC is a good start.

They have a team dedicated to these types of ICO's scams now and killing (forced swapping with limited time) the coin off before launch? Is big mistake as they did not even attempted to make the asset marketable.

Also By refusing to refund XUV dev has broken US consumer laws. These laws apply no matter what your selling. The SEC/FTC report is just to have a starting point for this process.

I have some ETH profits I don't mind sharing with a lawyer

If we as a community do not hold these scammers to account then someone has to.  Just cutting our loses and move on is a bad option .. we are helping others get scammed.  

Updated link to the FTC ..

Yeah, Im gonna have to disagree with you. You have to take responsibility for your own actions here as well. You cant possibly tell me that you looked at this and thought it was anything other than a gamble?? Ive talked with a few others that are in the same boat, and all of us have said pretty much the same thing. This was a gamble and it didnt work out. When you gamble you take chances, hence the name>>>gambling. I have a very small amount of funds that I use just for that purpose. This was just under the limit, or I would not have done it at all. You are misguided in thinking that what you are doing is good for the community. It is no different than the recent problems with Coinbase and people that were reporting them. On the one hand, they want decentralization and a lack of governance, but hey, when something happens, lets call in some governance and centralization and hold these people accountable. Accountability is the responsibility of everyone. I wouldnt ride the fence, you might get a splinter in a bad spot..

All that being said, I have no respect for this guy and I was worried about this project daily, so good riddance...

I wish you all the best.

Im turning notifications off for this thread. I want done with it. Good luck
armspec

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:16:30 PM

I coverted my XUV to TOK but havnt got TOK im my wallet, anyone had this issue ?

Give it a bit, it comes through..
Good luck
Parsa1

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:38:39 PM

Guys, TOK is not a bad coin, come on, give the dev a break. sometimes thing doesnt go in the direction we wish to go.
Be with TOK and you will gain some money. This guy could shut down his website and run a way to Brazil, but he is here and gives you
a swap to TOK with a reasonable price.  TOK price will go up and you can sell with profit.
1000s of new people and newbie investors are joining in crypto business and eventually all these masternode coins will go up in price even the crap coins.
I am going to run a TOK MN. Good luck

lostcause99

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:39:03 PM

I in good faith bought this "coin" with the knowledge that I would be-able to trade this "coin" on an exchange in the future. The website and white paper even reinforced this idea. That's all he had to do was list it ..  
hence the fraud.

Hell id probably used the refund to buy TOK .. but not now and that is not the point.

My problem is the new people that don't know any better  .. Are we going to continue to let this happen over and over ?  Or are we just going to tune out and move on let it be the next guys problem.   What about all the people away from there PC's for the holidays ? Is he going to refund any of these ?  He's going to keep the BTC/ETH and these people will be with out.  The people that do go to TOK , as your self is this the type  of DEV you want ?  

The TOK dev has just as many broken promises as the XUV dev ..   (hint: they are the same person)

I will never invest in any coin hosted @ Liquid Web and registered @ cheap name again
MadmanAZ

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:26:00 PM

🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥
Announcement:
Instead of listing XUV coin on exchanges, the Tokugawa dev and XUV dev team has decided to merge the XUV coins into TOK.
We took this decision so that we can be the next big masternode coin such as Dash or PivX.
Because of this decision we will get more locked coins by the users in the form of Masternode.
Because of this decision the dev will not be left with any coins to dump, this is good for community.

With increased number of masternodes, the TOK masternode holders will get less rewards but the coin price will rise significantly.
This decision will give us better volumes for TOK coin so that we can list on Qryptos or HitBTC easily.
All the unused TOK and XUV coins will be burnt by the developer. We expect not many coins in TOK to be left anyways.

The XUV coin holders should login to client panel of http://XUVcoin.com and use the tab of """Exchange XUV to TOK""" to transfer the XUV coins to get TOK coins.

Steps:
1. Login to Client panel of http://XUVcoin.com
2. Click "Exchange XUV to TOK"
3. Download Tokugawa wallet from http://tokugawacoin.com
4. Please let the wallet sync first, only after sync is complete you will get a new TOK address.
5. In Tokugawa wallet, please click on Receive tab and right click the TOK address to copy it
6. On XUVcoin.com in the client panel, you will see blank TOK address field and you will also see EDIT button. Please click this EDIT button and enter the TOK address, then click save.
7. You will see the XUV address on the page. You can send the XUV coins to this address to get TOK coins.

🔥  🔥  🔥  🔥 

The swap period ends on Christmas 25th December

LMAO.... this piece of shit just banned me from Discord for dropping some hard truth... Wow, I feel privileged. If we wanted TOK we would buy TOK...
I knew this was a gamble so it was my own fault, now Im lucky to get out without losing money. Will probably have to hold TOK just to get my money BACK..
NOW BAN ME FROM HERE FOR DROPPING TRUTH

Wow  I'm feeling super lucky I was just going to pull the trigger today on 10K for 3 MN's.
Parsa1

Activity: 225

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:33:35 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 11:57:03 AM by Parsa1

I coverted my XUV to TOK but havnt got TOK im my wallet, anyone had this issue ?

Give it a bit, it comes through..
Good luck

Thanks, but I waited 12 hours now. I havnt received my TOK coins yet. I wrote to support but no answer.
On the website it shows that XUV is converted to TOK with 2:1 ratio.
I left the correct TOK address but still no trace of TOK in the wallet !!!!
Anyone had the same experience ? What to do ?

Update: I received my TOK after 24 hours. So I am happy I didnt loose them.

DerpyToast

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:13:02 AM

My questions were well warranted, i've been burned before too. I feel for all those that lost to this scam
Waitwhat

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:09:05 AM

Also waited several hours for the XUV to TOK transactions to complete. They're all listed as 'confirm'. :/
Doclam (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:17:20 PM

Qryptos and HitBTC wanted more community members and volume. The small coins cannot reach big exchanges without merger. If you want, I can list the coin on small exchanges, but what is the point? You would just get your investment back in this way, or even lesser.

I think you do not think before you type. You should give it time to think how much efforts I put to make this merger happen?

It was so simple for me to list on some free exchanges instead?

Vision and aim is to reach HITBTC as this exchange has all coins with 200 BTC volume daily.

---------

The automated exchange of XUV to TOK is working fine now, and all pending deposits are also completed now
polylogic

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:32:01 PM

please announce this at the first page too
how long are we able to exchange coins?
may i ask where are the tok coins coming from? the devs premine?
thanks for providing the exchange service.

i would have rather seen xuv on exchange too.

.Presale LIVE..Crypto Visa EU OUT NOW.✔ ◾ Bonus Payments.
Cashback ✔ ◾ Rainshowers ✔ ◾ Ambassador Bounty
Founding the next way of banking D E Z E N T R A L I Z E D

|

2gether.global

|

AI optimized
Community driven
Personal banking

❌ VFA Approved
✅ ERC-20 Token
⚠⚠ Join presale now!

Website
Twitter
BTCT ANN
Minted Crypto

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:09:32 AM

I was about to buy it, but everything looks suspicious, the logo and web site are terrible, no way to spend $1500.
No premine, but 1mil coins premined. How this happened ?
Who is the the DEV ?
No exchange listing, give me a break.
Super suspicious for me.
Good luck for the winners if there are some.
Please be very careful. The domain name was registered just 10 days ago Huh?
$1500 is a lot of money ( at least for me ).
RED flags all over. Please be careful.
This is what I wrote about a month ago on the very SECOND PAGE and my position has not been changed.
I am just curious what happened and was my evaluation of the coin right or wrong ?
Doclam (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:23:55 PM

People are in profit, you got left out
Bitcoinminion

Activity: 202
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:29:55 AM

this is what went wrong- my apologies community, i wasnt fast enough to capture TOKUGAWAs initial replys before he erased them and banned me from TOK public Telegram chatbox.

these are what was saved from TOK Dev private chat attempted cover-up. sorry i doubled up on a few of these. Guys dont multitask. Allow me to begin...

Bitcoin Minion, [23.12.17 16:09]
all this XUV merge Bullshit. just wasted our momentum. As a result can Tokugawa provided a specific date now for Qryptos and or HitBTC listing? Quote "easily" shouldnt take long then correct?

also- can we hear from the XUV dev as to why after showing images in ANN thread of almost enough DOT to list on Cryptopia- Nothing Developed. Is this really the Dev TOK community wants or needs? why arent you people questioning this.  Why was No community vote given. TOK risks labelled as scam as result. In My Opinion- Not Fair Dev

could the New XUV dev onboard please come forward, present him/herself and explian why those DOT coins never paid Cryptopia fees as suggested many times within BitcoinTalk.  I was a Big TOK fan until a few days ago now Very Wary regarding this merge with a failed project

Bitcoin Minion, [23.12.17 16:25]
why are my posts being deletedd. do you Not want fair discussion

Bitcoin Minion, [23.12.17 16:26]
lets have community transparacy

Bitcoin Minion, [23.12.17 16:27]
Unneeded???!!!

Bitcoin Minion, [23.12.17 16:27]
Then Why Has TOK become involved with XUV problems?

Bitcoin Minion, [23.12.17 16:28]
WHO has benefited exactly? Me? Us? Initial investors? Price disagrees

Tokugawa Coin, [23.12.17 16:28]
A L L

that is speculation

that we are YET to See. Same as XUV being listed

Bitcoin Minion, [23.12.17 16:29]
TOK made somethig good before adapting XUV

Bitcoin Minion, [23.12.17 16:30]
TOK is highlighted. yes. But Not my posts it would seem. aND you know I AM TRYING TO PROMOTE

Bitcoin Minion, [23.12.17 16:31]
sorry caps lock Smiley

Bitcoin Minion, [23.12.17 16:31]
wasnt yelling. yet

Bitcoin Minion, [23.12.17 16:33]
you will find me VERY effective in getting my opinion shared. And correct people contacted. Take you for example. Please dont delete me posts again IF i have legit concern else i will post these concerns elsewhere

Bitcoin Minion, [23.12.17 16:39]
So what has that to do with XUV coin. I want TOK to be household name, doesnt mean i want VIRUS alert warnings merged int this project. Android wallet was planned before XUV collapse.

Bitcoin Minion, [23.12.17 16:39]
why is XUV dev Not communicating?

Bitcoin Minion, [23.12.17 16:40]
If i want SALT investment i would foremost sell the XUV coin i was wary of to begin with. wouldnt you

Tokugawa Coin, [23.12.17 16:41]
XUV dev is also communicating but not in office right now

Tokugawa Coin, [23.12.17 16:41]
we work in shifts

Tokugawa Coin, [23.12.17 16:42]
banned

Tokugawa Coin, [23.12.17 16:42]
bye bye

Bitcoin Minion, [23.12.17 16:42]
you just banned me from general chat???

Bitcoin Minion, [23.12.17 16:42]
How is that helping THIS investor?

Tokugawa Coin, [23.12.17 16:43]
banned for 1 day

Bitcoin Minion, [23.12.17 16:43]
will dump happen now

Tokugawa Coin, [23.12.17 16:43]
?

Tokugawa Coin, [23.12.17 16:44]
did not get you

Bitcoin Minion, [23.12.17 16:45]
what is th point of a forum if opinion is deleted. You now look to be hiding facts

Bitcoin Minion, [23.12.17 16:45]
what is th point of a forum if opinion is deleted. You now look to be hiding facts

Tokugawa Coin, [23.12.17 16:50]
we do not need negativity

Tokugawa Coin, [23.12.17 16:50]
we are open to discussion but the noobs / newbies get scared by this

Bitcoin Minion, [23.12.17 16:53]
definately hiding the fact it seems. You have deleted you own messages stating Crytopia rejected XUV listing regarding wallet VIRUSES. I am also Noob point irrelevant. I also copied earlier messages. As ya do
pretty disappointed that i should post legitimate concern regarding the XUV merger in chat only to result in those comments being deleted along with you own comments about XUV wallet viruses being the cause for crytopia denial. resulting in an obviousl fallout betwen me and you. You being the Lead TOK Tokugawa coin dev. Disgusting. A Total Disgrace. Hardly Honourable Japanese behavior btw, i doubt it will be the Devs who FALL on this Sword. Bitcoin Minion.

Bitcoin Minion, [23.12.17 18:12]
it is now obviously TOK & XUV promised 1000% ROI+ but now by combining coins MN rewards PLUMMET and devs get 2 sets of investors. Investors suffer untrue ROI promises and TOK has finances to (maybe) survive provided you two dont up and leave this project. That =Scam. No other explanation fits this senario. Well played. Pity your names become mud in the process i would say. Shameful

Bitcoin Minion, [23.12.17 18:13]
How do TOK buy XUV at 2:1 when you burnt unsold coins?

that was lies aye

Tokugawa Coin, [23.12.17 19:09]
unsold coins were locked

now the locked coins are given to XUV holders

Tokugawa Coin, [23.12.17 19:10]
this way the dev cannot have the coins and no one from dev team can sell coins

ROI can go low to 300% but coin price will be $2 or $3

then ROI x 2 or ROI x 3 multiplies

Bitcoin Minion, [23.12.17 18:12]
it is now obviously TOK & XUV promised 1000% ROI+ but now by combining coins MN rewards PLUMMET and devs get 2 sets of investors. Investors suffer untrue ROI promises and TOK has finances to (maybe) survive provided you two dont up and leave this project. That =Scam. No other explanation fits this senario. Well played. Pity your names become mud in the process i would say. Shameful

How do TOK buy XUV at 2:1 when you burnt unsold coins?

that was lies aye

unsold coins were locked

now the locked coins are given to XUV holders

this way the dev cannot have the coins and no one from dev team can sell coins

ROI can go low to 300% but coin price will be $2 or $3

then ROI x 2 or ROI x 3 multiplies

Bitcoin Minion, [23.12.17 19:55]
what you say makes mattersworse for TOK inveters to save XUV investers arse on the surface. You posted to ANN that those coins were burnt. As in sent to an address without privkey. You added flames to post. So how the hell do they become 'unlocked' and distrabuted after that. Endless scaming. TOK WAS already at $2.40usd just prior to XUV Bullshit announcement. You have failed to unlock my chat ability here.  I will voice my concerns elsewhere Anywhere & Everywhere i deem neccessary.  You fools have had enough time and communication to address my concerns for this project. and all i got wa banned . So Be It

Tokugawa Coin, [23.12.17 19:57]
The coins cannot be sent to an address without priv key as this is PoS coin

this PoS based coin means Proof of stake

PoS has to have 1 or 2% of total coins staking always, only then the network keeps getting masternode rewards

Bitcoin Minion, [23.12.17 19:59]
oh right so you two have ALL unsold coins staking in one wallet. do your other MN operators know of this?

i viewed ALL coins on MNO. Saw XUV almost liked it. Not Really.  Read ALL ANN Threads on MN coins i almost liked, incl XUV. Yet i didnt buy into that Coin Dev Or Potential Con. I read ALL the statements saying TOK & XUV devs are the same person (and frowned) i read you were friends etc. Then read Merge and that is NOT Who or what i invested in. What is my compensation for that senario? Now i find out locked/burnt coins werent burnt at all.  I think in such case- i (we) deserve some of those unburnt coins as much as anybody who brought XUV. Sound reasonable?? I thought so. Respond to this please.

X amount of hours later...

...I Rest My Case.

Bitcoinminion.
(Do I Not Give Fair Warning?!).

RedLine888

Activity: 236
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:49:09 AM

Exchange ends 25th of december at 00:00, what time zone? I can not get access to my wallet for following 13 hours.
Doclam (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:40:46 AM

Exchange ends 25th of december at 00:00, what time zone? I can not get access to my wallet for following 13 hours.

London time
galixxx

Activity: 149

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:34:49 PM

My wallet shows me that I am on block 24514? Did the network fork?
http://explorer.xuvcoin.com/ says last block 36084.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 10:10:31 PM

Hello dear developer. My friend have a masternode and his wallet open already 5 days and he don't get any coins from this time.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Doclam (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:14:08 PM

Hello dear developer. My friend have a masternode and his wallet open already 5 days and he don't get any coins from this time.

21117  port should be open. Check if they are open or not on  http://Yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports/ if they are not open then you can use this software http://download.cnet.com/SPI-Port-Forward/3000-2651_4-10764348.html on VPS to open the ports.

Remote port is 21117
Remote host is your IP
Local port is 21117
max connections are 2

Doclam (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:14:55 PM

My wallet shows me that I am on block 24514? Did the network fork?
http://explorer.xuvcoin.com/ says last block 36084.

Please update to wallet 60028
ivant

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:54:21 PM

Hi!

May be anybody interest for sale XUV masternode? please pm me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: