Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:32:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late for Bitcoin?  (Read 4092 times)
Sangkuni

Activity: 392
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:28:12 AM

We all know that bitcoin is now rising and rising. And before this year ends it is expected to rise doubled the price right now. Is it too late to invest Bitcoin?

no, now you will say too late, then bitcoin price up $50k usd, and you will say again, "too late to buy bitcoin" ..... I think now is a good time to buy bitcoin, because the bitcoin price is being down .. buy as much as possible so as not to regret
comwave7

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:31:06 AM

"too late" may be synonymous with "I am not ready to invest in terms of either money or mindset."
Lindell

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 11:40:39 AM

I think this is the right time to become a bitcoin users. While bitcoin is passing more and more people buy it so the bitcoin increases, now low in value because of the Christmas season so many sell bitcoin before the end of this year. so it's not too late for bitcoins
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:58:27 AM

It`s never too late, besides if you have sufficient amount of money, intellect and entrepreneurial abilities
You never late to invest in bitcoin. If you have money and brain and enterpreneurial abilities you are lucky to be part in bitcoin. Investment and trading in bitcoin is a key of success.
plaintiff77

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:01:08 PM

It is not too late to invest in bitcoin now because bitcoin price is decreasing so youll be able to buy bitcoin in a low price and all you need to do is to simply wait for its value to rise before you will sell your bitcoin because their is a rumor that bitcoin price will rise next year by february 2018 so you must invest right now and dont wait for its value to rise before you invest in order for you to earn big.
luigidosado

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:23:30 PM

Definitely not, specially nowadays that bitcoin's market value is slowly going down. And I think that its the best opportunity to buy more bitcoins because we are a hundred percent sure that it will get back to its regular price and will continue to increase again after some time.

VladG

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:30:51 PM

Never is too late, maybe you are scared to invest some money...
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:18:54 PM

No it's not too late for bitcoin  there is also a chance in bitcoin to start it because now a days the number of user of bitcoin is increasing reguraly so it also a good time to start the bitcoin also now a days the price of bitcoin is $13000 and the price of bitcoin in the future is approx $25000 so there I also a good chance to start the bitcoin and invest in bitcoin to get more money and change the economic status and full fill their dream also.
Jashhh

Activity: 129

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:21:33 PM

Man with these drops and risings, you could make thousands and thousands in 24 hours, over and over again.

People thought it was too late but look how cheap it is now. What a wonderful world.
cheburash

Activity: 196
Merit: 25

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:24:16 PM

I disagree with the statement "too late for bitcoin".. But i think invest in bitcoin it's like brand new chance. Now bitcoin it's one of the promising investment in this era. I am newbie in bitcoin but i'm very interesting about bitcoin because i have seen how fast this business grow.
As we know together bitcoin it's safe and transparent transaction. if we can predict the situation when we must buy or sell the bitcoin, we can get the profit with that.
It is not too late for bitcoin because the price of 1 bitcoin always increase at the moment.

Current BTC price is to high, we need to go lower and lower before guys with Big Money from Wall Street start to buy&pump it. If u have some free BTC now, the better decision will be buy more altcoins.
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:37:42 PM

It`s never too late, besides if you have sufficient amount of money, intellect and entrepreneurial abilities
You never late to invest in bitcoin. If you have money and brain and enterpreneurial abilities you are lucky to be part in bitcoin. Investment and trading in bitcoin is a key of success.

There will be a point in every company or investment where it becomes too late so I disagree with this thinking. Would you say it's never too late to invest in Myspace? Well, the people who invested in that probably lost a lot of money. Facebook could even go the same way eventually if something better comes along and surpassing it in terms of userbase. Same thing could happen with bitcoin. Bitcoin is far from perfect right now and changes need to be made to ensure it continues to grow without pains and adapt to the growth of the market. If it doesn't evolve fairly quickly it could easily run into trouble and this is one of my biggest fears with bitcoin as a better managed coin could surpass it if it offers solutions to all of bitcoins problems.
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:44:34 PM

We all know that bitcoin is now rising and rising. And before this year ends it is expected to rise doubled the price right now. Is it too late to invest Bitcoin?

In my opinion, your not too late too invest. If you have enough money and if your willing too take a risk then invest. Just be responsible and make an effort to have a knowledge in what you are doing, you will be succesfull in this investment.
sunni555

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:45:16 PM

No never is late in investment in bit coin  if you want earn from you have invest and hold it for 6month or year the result you see
coinsontheroad

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:47:05 PM

Now way. It's actually on Holiday sale right now. But and HODL!

candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:50:13 PM

It's not too late to buy Bitcoin, maybe buy a little and let it grow by itself.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:53:32 PM

It's still not too late to buy Bitcoin. Because in the long term Bitcoin will grow tens of times. However, in the short term, you can wait for the end of correction. As for me I'll wait for the end of correction and then buy it. I think in january we will se huge rise of Bitcoin.
jakirtanvir

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:56:25 PM

It’s not late its time to start cause always it is valuable and I think it will be.
FRJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:08:44 PM

I really don't think so.If your thinking is correct, and really if the price of bitcoin becomes doubled in the coming year of 2018,then I think it's not late to invest bitcoin. Rather I think it is high time to do so.This week the price of bitcoin has decreased and now came to $13,339.7598.Even today the price fall down $1191.4129 making it $13339.7598. Look.It is always valuable.It will remain so.

So,it is the right time to invest bitcoin.We can hope that the price of it may be will increase in the next year.The new year will gift us a huge profit.We all are eagerly waiting...

BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:10:14 PM

It's never too late to invest on bitcoins. Today is actually the good opportuniyy to buy bitcoins since bitcoins today are really cheap compared to the price when this thread was posted. So go buy bitcoins now and hold until Mid 2018 comes because I'm pretty confident about my speculation that bitcoins will reach $35,000 by then.

amitkumratra

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:12:11 PM

Hi Everyone,

According to me or market analysis it is not too late to invest in bitcoin. Because predictions of bitcoin is very high in future almost $1,00,000 or may be higher. If u don't buy at current time where he is at very low price then after few days u again ask about it is to late to invest in bitcoin or not. So it is never too late to buy Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: