Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:04:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: short term investment or long term invesetment  (Read 3061 times)
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 04:48:44 PM

When it comes to the investment, many newcomers or people with frequent requirement find it difficult to invest for longer amount of time. Here by short investment i mean any investment which is less than year old. That investment has been cashed out within a year. And by long term investment I mean investment which will be kept for more than year ( ideally 10 years or so).ax
What do you think which is more beneficial short term investment or long term investment
Bitcoin can be recognize as long term process so Investment should be long term for sure. Mostly we do invest to make money which can helps us in future. When we need money we can sell the bitcoins which we have saved. If you're looking for investment, i suggest you to do trade with long term coins since the short term investment trading will also won't gives you desired benefits.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
El Il-mythos

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:53:10 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 07:12:56 AM by El Il-mythos

Both are the best for both are proven already.

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:06:26 PM

both are beneficial so i think both are okay in terms of investing.in short term investment if you can see and get enough from what you invest then you can do that what makes good for example you see that it's getting un clear in your investment then you can withdraw for you not to lose while in long term if you can see it's getting more better and still it is profitable you can stay there for long term. there's no bad investment as long as you see your money is growing.
TWagner92

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:50:30 AM

Considering the risk doing short term investments is very risky than long term investment. But sometimes its very profitable than just waiting for your long-term investment.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:19:47 AM

I am sure that long term investment is the best option but we still could do short term investment. for example, we buy A coins and we want to hold at least one month and after one month, we see the price increase so high. and if we sell in that time, we can make a profit and if we can wait a long time, then our profit is bigger. but as we don't know what will happen in the future, I think we can sell it for small until the middle amount to take our profit first and then we can keep the rest of the amount.
One strategy you can try is to have 80% of your investment in long term investment and the rest in short term investing try both for a long period of time like a year and compare your profits, if you get more profits with long term investing then stop trading and move all your money to long term investing but if you are able to generate more profits with your trades then move all your money to short term investing.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:51:17 AM

Considering the risk doing short term investments is very risky than long term investment. But sometimes its very profitable than just waiting for your long-term investment.

I don't think so because both short term investment and long term investment has the same risk although it is different for each amount. I think if we are really sure with long term investment, I think we can stick with that type and don't to worry about anything. actually, we can do both short term investment and long term investment, we can reach more profit because, in short term investment, we can make a profit for daily and in long term investment, we can make a profit too.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:52:31 AM

whether it is a long term or short term , both of them are still risky.  all kinds or types of investments are still have a risk as long as there is a value or a money involved but overall both are still the same because both of them are still profitable however short term investments like bitcoin can always deliver fast results and profit in just a matter of short time unlike to longer term of investment like etherium that can take a year or two in order to see a significant increase in the price.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:36:16 AM

It all depends on your trading appetite if you what a bigger return of investment then go for long if you what not soo big yet safe investment then go short, but as bitcoin is getting more higher better to hold it for long
Yeah, that is just what it is. However, anyone wants to do it, there is no way you can do the short term without even having some idea about trading, so you can know where to sell to make some quick profit and then buy back when the market is all red again and then keep on doing that to keep making more money.

For the long term investors, that is more like the easy way out, just wait and watch as it grows !
Prettyme

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:29:50 AM

When it comes to the investment, many newcomers or people with frequent requirement find it difficult to invest for longer amount of time. Here by short investment i mean any investment which is less than year old. That investment has been cashed out within a year. And by long term investment I mean investment which will be kept for more than year ( ideally 10 years or so).
What do you think which is more beneficial short term investment or long term investment

I would invest in short and Long term investment because with your short investment you can provide your daily necessities and if there is emergency then you can use your short term investment. With the long-term investment this only shows that you secured your future and future of your family.

Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:16:12 AM

For me, choosing on what kind of investment you want to do, depends on what type is that investment you want to invest with. Some investments are better to be just short term and others are better in the long run. I want to invest on long term investments because I want to focus my attention and efforts on that particular investment so that I can maximize my gain. 
Edsemen

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:50:37 AM

I could say both, why? because investing in cryptocurrencies are risky, it is really hard to speculate the profit you can get since cryptos have a high volatilty, their prices can increase and decrease anytime. i suggest that you invest something that you can afford to loss at the same time you can think of a high profit.
Well both is good but for me its better to invest long term,  you'll start for invest so be it and make it profitable, stay long so that it makes more earnings in return for the long time. Just say invest for the risk but fight for the future so that tine to time we can have what we want in near future.  Maybe we don't  know what happen tomorrow but thats what we say how can we know about tomorrow if we wont take the risk to see what would be.

skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 2150

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 12:03:31 PM

yes both are good at trying to increase bitcoin but of course short-term investments are more risky when compared to long-term investments. But of course it depends on the ability of its users. and I'm more likely to make long-term investments even though it takes time and patience to earn profits that match expectations.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:15:06 PM

From some point of view both are good in some way. This is more of the person some want to have fast cash with some short term investment other are here to play on long run. For my point of view ICOs are short term investment and trading with bitcoin and some good alts represent long term investment.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Fasunathan

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:38:08 PM

I think Investment should be done as long term. Investment is usually done to make sure that when you need the money in the future, you can have something you can sell or you can get money. So in conclusion if you're going to invest, it should be long term.

I want both short and long tern investment. Because in short term investment, I could immediately use my bitcoin profit for emergency purposes and my long term investment will never be touched. It should always be kept for a long time. I don't want to use my long term investment's profit because I know in the future I can use for some things that is very necessary.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:00:19 PM

When it comes to the investment, many newcomers or people with frequent requirement find it difficult to invest for longer amount of time. Here by short investment i mean any investment which is less than year old. That investment has been cashed out within a year. And by long term investment I mean investment which will be kept for more than year ( ideally 10 years or so).
i would vote for long term investment because it has a higher chance of earning huge profit. Indeed , in long term investment, it would take time but that period of time would surely be worth waitting for just like here in Bitcoin whcih is already proven that holding for a long period of time would yield to huge profit.
Of course. Unless someone is no longer sure of his position in an investment is the only time one should be worried but it is normal to understand where you are investing before you even invest which is why long term investment seems more of a better option than short term.

For example, someone who bought 100 dollar worth of bitcoin back in 2010 should be worth a whole lot now. At this stage when you know the worth of even just 1BTC, you can just easily pick some of it and diversify into some other offline investments to at least spread your risk and look forward to more profit.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:22:23 PM

For me, picking on what sort of venture you need to do, relies upon what compose is that investment you need to contribute with. A few investment are smarter to be simply here and now and others are better over the long haul. I need to contribute on long haul investment since I need to concentrate and endeavors on that specific venture so I can expand my pick up.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:54:00 PM

For me, picking on what sort of venture you need to do, relies upon what compose is that investment you need to contribute with. A few investment are smarter to be simply here and now and others are better over the long haul. I need to contribute on long haul investment since I need to concentrate and endeavors on that specific venture so I can expand my pick up.
Long term investment will get you big profit because bitcoin price going to more high and in future everyone who invest for long term, and than short term invest also beneficial for those who want to invest in bitcoin because they know about this forum that bitcoin price increase fast and any time they get profit  , so its depend on investors they can long term or short term investment .

Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:08:30 PM

I think, short term investment is less risky compared to long term investments. Long term investments requires patience since an investor will be against a long period of time. Also, in long term investments, many things might happen to your investments with a particular period of time. Unlike in short term investment even if the profit is abit smaller than in long term, but it has usually an assured profit.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:37:09 AM

In my own opinion, long term investment is better than short term investment because my main reason in investing is for my future life. Also, investing in a long time can generate you more profit rather than in short term investment. You just need to be patient and responsible enough with yourself and with your money.
retardunicorn

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:20:34 AM

well, short term is really risk but it make more profits than long term investment which is low-risk but really secured. As to me i will invest both hardly can me avoid the profits that short term investment bring to.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: