Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:29:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: short term investment or long term invesetment  (Read 3051 times)
O$IRIS

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:18:50 AM

It certainly depends on personal risk tolerance, but also a huge determining factor - type of trader. I know people who cannot stand checking price quotes all day long - so they choose to-go long term (mostly conservative). On the other hand, some people do not believe in buy-&-hope investment strategy; therefore, they prefer mora volatile and risky bets.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Triwiyono

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:45:33 AM

if I invest should see the market price at that time. if I think the price is high enough or stable I prefer short-term investment. because short-term investments can minimize losses and may increase profits. but if prices continue to fall or are still low like now, I prefer long-term investment, because the current price is very cheap, let's just I save and wait for the price to rise as high as possible I just sell.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
Jahson420

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:23:04 AM

Well for me it is practical to have a long term investment because it will help you long term financially and you should know about how to save and be wise in investment. You have to be smart.
Dorion2124

Activity: 127

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:34:40 AM

When it comes to the investment, many newcomers or people with frequent requirement find it difficult to invest for longer amount of time. Here by short investment i mean any investment which is less than year old. That investment has been cashed out within a year. And by long term investment I mean investment which will be kept for more than year ( ideally 10 years or so).
What do you think which is more beneficial short term investment or long term investment

Long term investment is what i like because i dont want to go to another investment because maybe its a scam, long term investments will give you a legalities that it will not gone for a short time, then you can get more profit on long term investment.
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:39:50 AM

When it comes to the investment, many newcomers or people with frequent requirement find it difficult to invest for longer amount of time. Here by short investment i mean any investment which is less than year old. That investment has been cashed out within a year. And by long term investment I mean investment which will be kept for more than year ( ideally 10 years or so).
What do you think which is more beneficial short term investment or long term investment

I am believe that make long term investment is more profitable than short term. Long term investment will give market room to growing their market cap. Beside that, its more relax if we investing our money on long term
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:41:33 AM

But who do you think is ready to invest for 10 years in Bitcoin? Do you think anyone would do such a thing? You’re totally wrong, case nobody is ready to invest for as long as 10 years. All they know is making regular investment and earning on a regular basis.

Everyone just wants to invest when the time is at its lowest and cash out immediately when it rises to a very high price rate. That’s what I do and I believe that most of you here does the same thing.
serverus

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:17:31 AM

Well there are lot of ways how to grow your money. Investing is a great idea to grow your money instead of just keeping it in one place without getting profit. It is better to have long term investment in stock market. Its the best place for someone whose financially intellect. While for short term investment, cryptocurrency is a good choice for some reason like frequent change of coins value. But it all depends on your strategy.
intingko

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:27:44 AM

A short-term investment is an investment that will mature to cash within a one-year time period and is considered liquid. When someone invests in short-term stock and bonds, the thinking is that these assets can be cashed in quickly.Money markets.It also called a temporary investment or marketable security, is a debt or equity security that is expected to be sold or converted.
Just John

Activity: 294
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:27:20 AM

It depends on your need and what you want from your investments. If you are looking for some short term profit then your investments would be for the short term but for long term profit you should go with investing and holding.

☁ CRYPTO MARKET CLOUD ☁
【THE FIRST AND ONLY SELF CONTAINED ECO-SYSTEM】 (https://cryptomarketcloud.com/)
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:44:40 AM

But who do you think is ready to invest for 10 years in Bitcoin? Do you think anyone would do such a thing? You’re totally wrong, case nobody is ready to invest for as long as 10 years. All they know is making regular investment and earning on a regular basis.

Everyone just wants to invest when the time is at its lowest and cash out immediately when it rises to a very high price rate. That’s what I do and I believe that most of you here does the same thing.
I agree to that. That is one of the most common thing that the bitcoin user do, they always target for short term investment and they always say that they are for long term investment but the real thing is, they will just buy at low and wait for the price to go up and they will not care if they hold their coin for short term even they want long term because it is already a profit for them if they will sell right away.
evader11

Activity: 434

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:55:49 AM

For me, i choose a long time investment in bitcoin so i can get more profit on it that can help to me and especially to my family but if they really need it i will used it in a short time period. So i hope i can hold it in a long time.

jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:14:47 PM

It depends upon the need or want of the investors, if they put their investment in a long term or short term. Most of the long term is the least necessary compare to short term.

Tharel

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:26:24 PM

i would prefer long term investment because that's the meaning of the term investment. keeping your money for future use. it holds your money secure and safe for a long time like investing in real estate or bitcoin. it'll surely give you high rate of return.

zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:40:20 PM

I usually invest long term in this market because I realize the potential for strong growth in the future of the whole market. Have a reasonable investment plan to preserve your capital and optimize your profits.
money_amount

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:54:35 PM

I usually invest long term in this market because I realize the potential for strong growth in the future of the whole market. Have a reasonable investment plan to preserve your capital and optimize your profits.
I agree with what you think. If you want to be safe then long term investment is the right choice. For experienced and business minded people, they prefer surfing. They can predict price fluctuations, and market waves created by themselves. This gives them a great profit.
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:12:35 PM

which important for long-term investment is we should not be affected by news circulating, because it will affect our psychological, so we will change our mind and do sell

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:37:11 PM

I think its better to investing our money on crypto for long term. Long term investment on crypto will give crypto room to grow more bigger. Beside that, with long term investment we more relax and not distracted by many negative news
Yeah for sure it is good to go for long time investment not for the short term, if we want to use bitcoin s extra way of earning then better go for the long time investment, growth is all about patience and about waiting as much as you can wait, let the market of bitcoin get high, rush in your investment will give you lose and you will not be mentally relax if you invest for the short term, investment is good as well you should go for long term trading, so you profit will be the highest profit earner ever.
tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:13:18 PM

I agree with what you think. If you want to be safe then long term investment is the right choice. For experienced and business minded people, they prefer surfing. They can predict price fluctuations, and market waves created by themselves. This gives them a great profit.
Yeah, it really depends on what type of investment you would like to have. If you're aiming for earning huge profit in a short period of time, bitcoin is the best way to invest your money. On the other hand, if you just want to relax, or you're not in hurry of earning profit, then investing in gold for a long term is way more better to invest. There's an assurance of earning huge profit if you invest in gold because it has been proven its worth for more than 100 years.
Thole99

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:19:35 PM

Both have their values, it's really dependent on what you're investing into, there are great long term coins but there are also great short term coins, plus you need to keep a eye out for ICO's.
genocide

Activity: 258

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:33:59 PM

We make investment to secure our future while we are currently earning in the job we specialized with. So, if it is for the future, it should be in a long term investment that when the time comes that we are not capable of doing things, we have a source of income to finance our needs at an old age. So, I think long term is more beneficial.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: