Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:06:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] STeX Exchange - 1st aggregator and 10000 cross-rates on one platform  (Read 16924 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kkndkill

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:31:06 AM

STeX telegram is https://t.me/stex_official.
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:39:38 AM

Is STeX planning to release a working exchange beta before the launch of ICO 2???

Yeah, the next phase of tokensale is about to start once the exchange will be working, so anyone interested could try trading before investing money in the project. Best way to do it IMO.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:50:37 AM

If any two coins are listed on STeX, you can trade one against the other directly

Will that be very difficult? as every trading needs to have coin to btc or btc to coin because you need to look for a match of buy and sell.
so if i have (example) XPLAY = STEX that woould be very hard to find a deal, will STEX exchange the coin directly? if that so that would be awesome
aelfric

Activity: 16
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:20:14 AM

"3. 10,000 cross rates between the top 100 coins of Q1 2018"

What parameters are you going to take into account for deciding those top 100 coins?

By the way, seems a very promising proyect! Wink
sud

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:38:51 AM

"3. 10,000 cross rates between the top 100 coins of Q1 2018"

What parameters are you going to take into account for deciding those top 100 coins?

By the way, seems a very promising proyect! Wink

I don't know for sure, but it'll be logical to get the top 100 coins and tokens with the biggest volume or market cap at the moment of listing. It would attract the most active traders.
zebramouse

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:09:20 AM

How do you plan on bringing liquidity and low spreads onto this exchange with so many trading pairs? Bittrex and Poloniex have recently cut a fair number of trading pairs due to low liquidity and trading activity.
Khan Kotyan

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:15:53 AM

Good day.
With absolute freedom of the STEX, how users will be defended from scamers or other variations of honestless people\actions?
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 12:39:34 PM

Etherdelta hacked few weeks ago and some traders was disappointed to that scenario even I. How will you prevent being hacked? Is your crypto-security enough to prevent online attacks? By the way, I already read the whitepaper of Stex and its nice to see that there will be a future trading site that supports all coins.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
kkndkill

Activity: 114

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:29:08 PM

Now more and more exchanges listed, STeX Q2 Q3 to be listed, is not too slow? Market share will be divided by other exchanges, STeX can not get the

ideal share, whether it can advance the progress of the first available version, and then continue to escalate?
snewvine

Activity: 201
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:00:43 PM

Now more and more exchanges listed, STeX Q2 Q3 to be listed, is not too slow? Market share will be divided by other exchanges, STeX can not get the

ideal share, whether it can advance the progress of the first available version, and then continue to escalate?

Nick Wrote this on Telegram
"Guys, don’t worry about hacking, we have paranoic level of security. All critical data on drives under encryption and we have fully customized system."

So, Based on Nick's response, STeX is on top of the issues with security. I'm sure it has to do with the system being somewhat centralized. I keep up on the talk in the Crypto World and in order to not be like an Ether Delta or Bittrex, new technology and innovation is needed.

I personally feel STeX Exchange will be that technology that will make EtherDelta and Bittrex obsolete. It's only a matter of time. By Summer this year STeX should be fully operational and will replace all other exchanges. These are my personal opinions. I'm in the presale and believe that STeX will be a game changer.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
Ivan [STeX] (OP)

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:47:55 PM

Traffic and transfer rate is one of the most problematic stage of any person now in cryptocurrency community, if bitcoin have 4 transaction per seconds and can accommodate so few in the demand they are having now. how can STEX can accommodate such big problems like this, and can assure those traders and holders for a better transactions. just a repeating questions for every exchanges but really a big answer to made

When you are using exchange, all transactions are on it's own infrastructure, without blockchain involved.
Only when you deposit/withdraw funds the blockchain network is used.

Ivan [STeX] (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:53:19 PM

Another question I have is about the amount of users STeX will be able to handle. I know it will scale Horizontally, but still curious if there is a theoretical limit since Binance recently posted about having 250k sign ups in 1 day. I can imagine 1 million + concurrent traders using their exchange and was wondering if STeX will be able to handle way more with no lag

The system can be scaled without practical limit.
Even 1b users can use STeX without problems with the core, however, it will be very challenging for the support dept and in/out transactions.

sud

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:59:43 PM

"Guys, don’t worry about hacking, we have paranoic level of security. All critical data on drives under encryption and we have fully customized system."

So, Based on Nick's response, STeX is on top of the issues with security. I'm sure it has to do with the system being somewhat centralized. I keep up on the talk in the Crypto World and in order to not be like an Ether Delta or Bittrex, new technology and innovation is needed.

I personally feel STeX Exchange will be that technology that will make EtherDelta and Bittrex obsolete. It's only a matter of time. By Summer this year STeX should be fully operational and will replace all other exchanges. These are my personal opinions. I'm in the presale and believe that STeX will be a game changer.

Good to hear the team is serious about security, it should be top priority with the latest hacks and phishing attacks we had in crypto. You are very optimistic, but I think in a few month after public launch they can be in top 5 exchanges easily.

@Ivan [STeX]
Regarding security, do you consider making some audits before the launch? I know Hacken is doing those audits with some exchanges right now, so you could make a deal.
snewvine

Activity: 201
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:48:29 PM

Good to hear the team is serious about security, it should be top priority with the latest hacks and phishing attacks we had in crypto. You are very optimistic, but I think in a few month after public launch they can be in top 5 exchanges easily.

@Ivan [STeX]
Regarding security, do you consider making some audits before the launch? I know Hacken is doing those audits with some exchanges right now, so you could make a deal.

I'm very pro STeX. Team has the Development to change the way we all buy and sell Cryptos. Between the different pair swaps, there is the competitive rates between the 2 pairs. STeX intends on having the best rates from All exchanges. that will bring many to STeX to us. The security of knowing I control my own wallet and trades without being exposed hackers is a must.
We just need to allow STeX the time needed to complete the Exchange fully. I cant wait for the opportunity to test out the Exchange 1st hand.

Thanks

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
melodjk

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:51:30 PM

I believe STeX will be a revolution in the cryptocurrency exchange.
I learned STeX late and is waiting for the second ICO.
It has been a long time since this great project started.
In the meantime, competitors with similar concepts are emerging.
I wonder if there is another big idea to distinguish them from others.
Ivan [STeX] (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:38:06 PM

We will start serving users in Q2 2018, after test-drive of the alpha release.
Anyway, we can not do it earlier.

Ivan [STeX] (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:46:51 PM

@Ivan [STeX]

Hacken will be online only months after STeX launch.
So, there might be a bounty for security holes, but not on Hacken as it is not ready yet.

lenovop-70

Activity: 1190
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:47:03 PM

Well. im new in here and about STeX project, but i believe this project gonna be useful for all need,
An new exchanger, with new offer i guess, would be good sideway in this crypto euforia today,
Ill try dig more about your project dev, if any question ill be here to ask you, glad to be here share valuable information about STeX!
Ivan [STeX] (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:51:27 PM

Etherdelta hacked few weeks ago and some traders was disappointed to that scenario even I. How will you prevent being hacked? Is your crypto-security enough to prevent online attacks? By the way, I already read the whitepaper of Stex and its nice to see that there will be a future trading site that supports all coins.

All systems are encrypted and very few people have access to the core and processing unit.
I believe STeX will have no issues with the security.
Read this for more details: https://stex.exchange/media/pdf/stex_technology.pdf

Ivan [STeX] (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:59:33 PM

Good day.
With absolute freedom of the STEX, how users will be defended from scamers or other variations of honestless people\actions?

Scammers are not attaking STeX and we can do nothing to protect people from loosing their money if they want to.
If someone do not have common sense, he is an easy target for a scam.
It's a personal responsibility of each user.
We will provide educational videos and documents, but very few people are willing to learn.
This is the reality of the modern world.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: