Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:37:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] STeX Exchange - 1st aggregator and 10000 cross-rates on one platform  (Read 16924 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
liliiaolivia2017

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:37:57 PM

How will the project develop after completion ICO?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:37:15 PM

When is the official start to STeX promoting and Bounty campaign? I see many articles that STeX puts out on Twitter and Facebook but nothing for PR Camaign for their ICO. Please let us know when we can start our own promotion bounty?
thanks

As Ivan said, we can expect the marketing campaign to start later this month. Any bounty campaign will probably follows the launch.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 02:21:19 AM

What is different about STeX Exchange. So why use STeX for exchange and not any other exchange platform ?
You can read also the whitepaper of STeX Exchange. It indicates the difference of this new platform than other exchanges such as binance, bittrex and coinbase. The liquidity, security and most important is the acquiring of all cryptos in one exchange site.
When this exchange launch successfully, I will use this to trade coins for the first time of my life.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
kkndkill

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:07:03 AM

How will the project develop after completion ICO?

Q2, 2018 Beta release
A user-friendly web-based client with the highest level of security access  control  -  taken  from  real  world  trading  terminals  -  will provide  instant  access  to  the  biggest  choice  of  coins  and  tokens with  worldwide  best  bid  &  ask.  The  key  concept  is  this  -  you'll need just one account to get access to thousands of markets and trading  pairs  at  the  lowest  rates.  Behind  the  scenes  is  a  fully automated  system  that  takes  care  of  all  details.  You  can  choose either  segregated  storage  under  your  full  control  and  protection or  a  common  account  -  giving  you  maximum  flexibility  and leverage.
snewvine

Activity: 201
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:16:06 PM

Will Stex holders be given a STeX Wallet address and STE Token moved to this wallet by STeX team? I'm looking at the security level on keeping STE Tokens on Eth Wallet and if STeX will provide holders with a wallet? Like Exodus wallet? thanks

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
sud

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:36:43 PM

Will Stex holders be given a STeX Wallet address and STE Token moved to this wallet by STeX team? I'm looking at the security level on keeping STE Tokens on Eth Wallet and if STeX will provide holders with a wallet? Like Exodus wallet? thanks

I asked that question earlier on telegram channel, and they said it is possible later in development. But if you need the safest way to keep STE tokens, you should store them on some hardware wallet like Ledger or Trezor or on paper wallet.
snewvine

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:26:17 PM

I asked that question earlier on telegram channel, and they said it is possible later in development. But if you need the safest way to keep STE tokens, you should store them on some hardware wallet like Ledger or Trezor or on paper wallet.

Thank you. i currently have a Trezor however, I'm hesitate to move now as there have been issues with others moving their STE tokens. I was apart of the Presale and do not want to lose my rights as an early holder. I'd like the idea of STeX coming out with a STeX Wallet that all tokens are moved to by the Company and that way STeX can monitor their core holders with ease. I've seen this with some other companies who pay holders dividends on coins. they put their tokens on a company Wallet and that way it's more secure.
it's a thought for the STeX team to create before becoming live.
thanks

sud

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:29:47 PM

Thank you. i currently have a Trezor however, I'm hesitate to move now as there have been issues with others moving their STE tokens. I was apart of the Presale and do not want to lose my rights as an early holder. I'd like the idea of STeX coming out with a STeX Wallet that all tokens are moved to by the Company and that way STeX can monitor their core holders with ease. I've seen this with some other companies who pay holders dividends on coins. they put their tokens on a company Wallet and that way it's more secure.
thanks

Right now the tokens can't be transferred at all afaik, but there will be an option to move them once ICO and distribution will come to an end. At least that's what I was told.
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:53:14 AM

thanks

I really don't understand your opinion, the most secure possibility to secure your funds is a hardware wallet, in your case the Trezor (Great device btw, like my Ledger Nano S).

Why should you ever send your coins to a software wallet just because it's from the company you have them from. A software wallet is much more unsecure, as an example: Parity had HUGE bugs two times, funds of their users were gone, unable to restore. Electrum wallet had a security bug just a few days ago.

Just because the software wallet is from the company you have the coins from, they are not able to restore your coins if they get stolen. You should really think about this, in my opinion there is absolutely no need to put energy in programming a software wallet, because there are really great tools already available, Myetherwallet in combination with Leger/Trezor is working awesome.
snewvine

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:08:42 PM

thanks

I really don't understand your opinion, the most secure possibility to secure your funds is a hardware wallet, in your case the Trezor (Great device btw, like my Ledger Nano S).

Why should you ever send your coins to a software wallet just because it's from the company you have them from. A software wallet is much more unsecure, as an example: Parity had HUGE bugs two times, funds of their users were gone, unable to restore. Electrum wallet had a security bug just a few days ago.

Just because the software wallet is from the company you have the coins from, they are not able to restore your coins if they get stolen. You should really think about this, in my opinion there is absolutely no need to put energy in programming a software wallet, because there are really great tools already available, Myetherwallet in combination with Leger/Trezor is working awesome.

I do agree with you. In my case I was in Presale before I had a Tezor wallet. all my cryptos are stored now on that wallet. STE tokens are not there. what I'm inquiring about is if STeX Team will have a way to move our tokens to STeX wallet site for monitoring for payments and for me would have added security? I dont want to lose the extra benefits by moving out on my current address. I believe STeX had talked about creating a wallet for ICO holders (presale or regular ICO Members) for accountability but I maybe wrong. I just would like STeX team to offer their input. Instead of many holders crying to move their STE Tokens to a Trezor or Ledger, I'd like to see what STeX has to offer. thanks

Berthiracha

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:09:37 PM

hello, good project. Good luck to developers, I think the token will grow
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:51:52 PM

thanks

I do agree with you. In my case I was in Presale before I had a Tezor wallet. all my cryptos are stored now on that wallet. STE tokens are not there. what I'm inquiring about is if STeX Team will have a way to move our tokens to STeX wallet site for monitoring for payments and for me would have added security? I dont want to lose the extra benefits by moving out on my current address. I believe STeX had talked about creating a wallet for ICO holders (presale or regular ICO Members) for accountability but I maybe wrong. I just would like STeX team to offer their input. Instead of many holders crying to move their STE Tokens to a Trezor or Ledger, I'd like to see what STeX has to offer. thanks

Of course that's a good reason, I would not want to give up the extra bonus, fortunately I participated directly with my Ledger Nano S.

I think you should contact them on Telegram, they are very active there, I hope they can help you.
sud

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:09:37 PM

thanks

I am in the same situation. Bought Ledger Nano S after the presale, and moved all my other tokens there, but STE are stuck on the pretty much public address. I'm sure after ICO ends there will be an option to add another wallet address and move them there.
sh234sh234

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:17:11 AM

will arbitrage be available?

it will be possible as long as there are premium prices at any exchanges.
sh234sh234

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:28:14 AM

I know that the alpha version will open in Q1 2018. Can any people have an account that they can trade? Who can get the account?
cryptotard999

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:47:39 AM

What trading tool,s are you planning on offering on the stex exchange? Will you have MACD and RSI for example?
kkndkill

Activity: 114

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:12:21 AM

I know that the alpha version will open in Q1 2018. Can any people have an account that they can trade? Who can get the account?
Nick said "We open pre-registration in this week...".
Maybe we can see the alpha version soon.
Reinz12

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 09:50:59 AM

so stex token will be like bnb in binance?
we know lately a few exchange face some problem,  security,  withdraw and support are the most trader complain. ex like mercatox problem with 5% from supply xrb locked in there,  can't send out, not include too much maintenance.  phising site also the problem.  Can stex exchange minimalize all this problem?  
Aimee1993

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:18:10 AM

The exchange's COINS are good, and there are big gains.
blake13206

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:23:54 AM

I wonder if there will be an opportunity to trade futures and options for crypto on the STeX platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: