Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:45:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] STeX Exchange - 1st aggregator and 10000 cross-rates on one platform  (Read 16924 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:19:18 PM

Will STeX Exchange use Attomic Swaps?

No, they won't use this Atomic Swaps tech. It will use liqiodity pool o STeX and other exchanges to provide liquidity for most of the top 100 altcoin pairs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 11:04:17 PM

Check out new STeX vid which looks really good!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9O4jQlpiFs

I am now wondering why STeX sounds great! I vividly amaze on how does this new exchange work. I think I can learn more a lot if I used this exchange, I also become aware of new existing coins because STeX will give it.
If I have time, I will fully watch this video but for now I am just glad to look at the background! Seems like interesting to join.
I would like to call all newbies in using exchange. I will prefer to use this than those existing exchanges.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
mithrim

Activity: 434
Merit: 436

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:50:58 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 02:20:16 PM by mithrim

I am now wondering why STeX sounds great! I vividly amaze on how does this new exchange work. I think I can learn more a lot if I used this exchange, I also become aware of new existing coins because STeX will give it.
If I have time, I will fully watch this video but for now I am just glad to look at the background! Seems like interesting to join.
I would like to call all newbies in using exchange. I will prefer to use this than those existing exchanges.

Watching the video is a great first step, yeah. I'd also recommend that you always do your due diligence when trading a coin. Always look it up, at least its market cap and (circulating) supply, better still if you know its fundamentals and how it fairs compared to coins/tokens of its kind/that might do the same/solve the same problem.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 01:12:32 PM

Watching the video is a great first step, yeah. I'd also recommend that you always do your due diligence when trading a coin. Always look it up, at least its market cap and (circulating) supply, better still if you know its fundamentals and how it fairs compared to coins/tokens of its kind/that might do the same/solve the same problem.
Thanks for your information! Anyways, that is my great problem. How will I start in trading? How do I manage it? Well, do STeX have a direction first for the newbie like me? I hope you some instruction that guided us on the trading.
My friends told me that also, when it comes in trading we should aware of the market cap of each coin. Supposedly, cap affects the volatility of a certain coin.
I want to learn tradings and I hope I can easily manage tradings here in STeX.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
matedrink24

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:37:15 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 01:04:30 PM by matedrink24

Nice platform , i can't wait for the 2nd ICO of yours. I hope this project will make a lot of good returns and all those involved in the ICO project will have a better view of the project. I will definitely invest in this wonderful project

mithrim

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:10:00 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 12:15:27 AM by mithrim

Thanks for your information! Anyways, that is my great problem. How will I start in trading? How do I manage it? Well, do STeX have a direction first for the newbie like me? I hope you some instruction that guided us on the trading.
My friends told me that also, when it comes in trading we should aware of the market cap of each coin. Supposedly, cap affects the volatility of a certain coin.

Well, that is a tough one. STeX certainly will have a guide on how the exchange works and how you'll be able to use it. In fact, the video above already gives some great insights. But showing someone how to trade is only the description of the tool (the exchange). It is much more important to know how, what and when to trade because a good exchange gives you only the means to better execute your trading ideas; more conveniently and/or faster - it offers you options. You still have to choose and know what you're doing. Therefore, try to learn as much as you can before actually investing money. Make notional trades on paper or use a demo market. There are also apps where you can do trades in demo-mode.

Also, try to get familiar with different coin types and follow them. As you said, the market cap is important and it certainly has an impact on volatility, yes, but you also need to understand that the market cap reflects the risk you are taking with a coin. Low cap coins can have a huge potential, sure, but they also have also a lot of risk attached to them. So diverse your investments an don't forget to take profit Smiley
For a start, have a look at Risk Management Techniques For Active Traders (investopedia).
snewvine

Activity: 201
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:32:58 PM

Will STeX Exchange use Attomic Swaps?

No, they won't use this Atomic Swaps tech. It will use liquidity pool o STeX and other exchanges to provide liquidity for most of the top 100 altcoin pairs.

With Technology ever changing, the viability of this Exchange needs to always looking to the future and keep up with the times. Will Stex's technology continue to evolve? Being a current investor and holding of STeX I am questioning the longevity of the Exchange. Knowing that as technical advances come out will STeX entertain these changes whatever they maybe?

I look at the "FOREVER" returns and this Exchange being able to compete with those who will buy from a user's own portfolio wallet. This seems to be a technology coming? For example Exodus. holding your cryptos in that wallet and being able to purchase without anyone competing on a regular exchange like Bittrex.

I'd like to know what STeX Team Thinks.
thanks

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
sud

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:18:48 PM

Well, that is a tough one. STeX certainly will have a guide on how the exchange works and how you'll be able to use it. In fact, the video above already gives some great insights. But showing someone how to trade is only the description of the tool (the exchange). It is much more important to know how, what and when to trade because a good exchange gives you only the means to better execute your trading ideas; more conveniently and/or faster - it offers you options. You still have to choose and know what you're doing. Therefore, try to learn as much as you can before actually investing money. Make notional trades on paper or use a demo market. There are also apps where you can do trades in demo-mode.

Also, try to get familiar with different coin types and follow them. As you said, the market cap is important and it certainly has an impact on volatility, yes, but you also need to understand that the market cap reflects the risk you are taking with a coin. Low cap coins can have a huge potential, sure, but they also have also a lot of risk attached to them. So diverse your investments an don't forget to take profit Smiley
For a start, have a look at Risk Management Techniques For Active Traders (investopedia).

Well, I don't think you can learn trading theoretically. You can read about it as much as you can so you know the technicalities (like stop loss orders, orderbook movements, etc.) but evetually you have to start trading with your own money to feel it and gain experience. Losses are inevitable in this game, and the best way to become a better trader is to learn from your own mistakes. That said, I saw somewhere that there will be some default strategies on STeX exchange to choose from, so new traders will have easy start.
mithrim

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:08:27 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 08:11:35 AM by mithrim

Well, I don't think you can learn trading theoretically. You can read about it as much as you can so you know the technicalities (like stop loss orders, orderbook movements, etc.) but evetually you have to start trading with your own money to feel it and gain experience. Losses are inevitable in this game, and the best way to become a better trader is to learn from your own mistakes. That said, I saw somewhere that there will be some default strategies on STeX exchange to choose from, so new traders will have easy start.

True, that's why I said 'try to learn as much as you can before actually investing money'  Smiley
I saw so many people jump in the crypto market and investing money before even understanding how an exchange really works and what they are trading there. They tried to extrapolate from their 1-2 weeks of 'bitcoin-trading'. There is no shame in trading on demo markets before investing real money. In fact, a really good indicator for the question whether or not someone is ready to invest his own money is the degree of restlessness and fomo he feels. If he fears that he misses out on too much and that he should invest right this instant, then he is not ready. In crypto, if you lose your cool, you lose money.

Don't jump into things and don't rush it. Therefore using the default strategies of STeX and learning by observing what happens is indeed a good way for beginners Cool

Maxfieldr

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

Crypto_Pugz

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:26:27 PM

STeX has such a great concept, I have been in since the Pre-Sale and have been very excited about the platform.

I do have some questions though...

How will the algorithm ensure liquidity for all cross rates?

Will there be a way to minimize spreads on the cross rates so that there isn’t large disparancies between ask and bid prices? 

Also, I believe there was 3 people on the team at Pre-Sale and one has left since then, has there been any additions to the team since then? Is there plans to do so?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
DonApp

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:40:32 AM

STeX has such a great concept, I have been in since the Pre-Sale and have been very excited about the platform.

I do have some questions though...

How will the algorithm ensure liquidity for all cross rates?

Will there be a way to minimize spreads on the cross rates so that there isn’t large disparancies between ask and bid prices? 

Also, I believe there was 3 people on the team at Pre-Sale and one has left since then, has there been any additions to the team since then? Is there plans to do so?

There always have been more people on the team, but they only communicated their core team. Recently they have added some people of the team and of the advisory team on their website, you can check here: https://stex.exchange/team
kkndkill

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:43:32 AM

What STEX promotional activities now? STEX promotion too little, now few people know it, but the exchange needs more people to understand to develop.
sud

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:59:34 AM

What STEX promotional activities now? STEX promotion too little, now few people know it, but the exchange needs more people to understand to develop.

As I was told, the team is preparing some marketing campaign which is planned to start end of this month. I agree that before next stage of ICO, they should be agressive on the social media to spread the word about STeX exchange.
DonApp

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:23:16 AM

As I was told, the team is preparing some marketing campaign which is planned to start end of this month. I agree that before next stage of ICO, they should be agressive on the social media to spread the word about STeX exchange.

For me personally, the development of the exchange is the most important at the moment. They are working on it and have shown some really great progress (see also the video that was shared some posts above). A significant PR campaign for the upcoming crowdsale is important, but they will start it soon. Moreover, it is better to do a massive PR campaign once the development has progressed so they can use that in their campaign!
sud

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:46:55 AM

For me personally, the development of the exchange is the most important at the moment. They are working on it and have shown some really great progress (see also the video that was shared some posts above). A significant PR campaign for the upcoming crowdsale is important, but they will start it soon. Moreover, it is better to do a massive PR campaign once the development has progressed so they can use that in their campaign!

You got it right. The best way to do it would be to start this massive makreting campaign once the exchange is almost ready and registrations are open. This way people could see how the STeX platform works and sign up at once.
mithrim

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:23:45 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 01:17:55 PM by mithrim

This is one of the main drawbacks of this project, the lack of a working registration process with an account.
Sure, you can make a huge marketing campaign when the exchange launches. But that way you miss all the registrations you could've had before actually having a working product. If people already have an account, they are far more likely to try a product.

Every hurdle should be avoided and the easier it is for someone to actually use the exchange the better - having already an account is a huge plus. Especially considering the fact that there are so many new exchanges that launched over the last 2 months. All this time we could've already referred users to STeX so that they create an account. + If they'd had a registration with an email address, the STeX team would have an additional media channel for their product launch.

That is a huge oversight in my opinion. Every week counts.
snewvine

Activity: 201
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:06:57 PM

I also agree that with each passing week STeX may lose ground.

I realize they are in the Development stage but the sooner that the testing of the exchange happens the quicker we as holders start to receive returns on our investment.

I support the STeX Team. Please get the testers involved to help.

I if hear again this is a Scam because the Team hasnt produced their product, I could just scream Angry

It's like all new ICO's . Everyone asks "When Moon"  "When Lambo"  These types of questions need to stop. STeX Team is working as fast as possible and hasnt missed their deadline on release. If your already invested, all you can do is wait.

I think that there's plenty of room for more exchanges, STeX just needs to have the 'GO TO" exchange, everyone wants to use.

Bounty should start to ramped up. I've promoted where I can but would like additional marketing tools to help get the word out there.
Thanks

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
DonApp

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:24:19 PM

I think one of the major things that should be clear when doing the PR is why they need another ICO to raise additional funds. Otherwise people will just complain about why a project needs money when the product is already developed. They should make clear that it is required for the liquidity fund and how this will benefit the traders of the platform and that it will give even more benefits to the users Smiley
mithrim

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:02:15 PM

I think one of the major things that should be clear when doing the PR is why they need another ICO to raise additional funds. Otherwise people will just complain about why a project needs money when the product is already developed. They should make clear that it is required for the liquidity fund and how this will benefit the traders of the platform and that it will give even more benefits to the users Smiley

Yes, this is an important information to share beforehand but I'd like to see some regular form of development update. It doesn't need to be daily or weekly, but once a month would be appreciated (and at a certain stage necessary). Silence is never a good sign, especially if you missed your expected goals. You need to be in touch with the people that you fund your project. It can be on your own terms but it needs to happen.

The Twitter channel, for example, it is active, true, but 99% of the information that is tweeted has nothing to do with the project. STeX Exchange is no crypto-news-channel but that is exactly whats happening the last couple of weeks. I for one don't retweet those tweets because they are all from other sources. I'd like to have a unique source that is informing about the awesome steps the STeX team is making, about features of the exchange, reminders why the project is important and relevant, what people can expect etc. That's something I'd retweet with pleasure.
KickAzzDude

Activity: 519
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:06:43 PM

One thing I think people are missing is the fact that since you get the best rates from cross exchanges you could potentially be arbitraging easy by buying from STeX and selling to the higher priced exchange

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: