Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:59:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] STeX Exchange - 1st aggregator and 10000 cross-rates on one platform  (Read 16924 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sparviero75

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:42:52 PM

What is the percentage ratio of token stex bounty?
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:48:20 PM

If KYC will be needed for higher withdrawals, maybe STeX could partner with Selfkey (or something similar), that would be really great and could help promoting both projects!

Selfkey has more than 12k followers on Telegram and if they announce a partnership that could be huge for STeX.
mithrim

Activity: 434
Merit: 436

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:20:00 PM

Yes, I've got my connection there, and what I need is a separate commission report for each client so that I can repay the customer on a pro-rata basis

There was indeed a special referral program, STeX team called it 'strategic partner program', maybe it still exists. You should contact them in the Telegram channel. There certainly is a way to give you separate reports.

The program is call STeX-Up and it's 10% commission: https://stex.exchange/stexup
freigeist

Activity: 1107
Merit: 534

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:51:49 PM

Yes, I've got my connection there, and what I need is a separate commission report for each client so that I can repay the customer on a pro-rata basis

There was indeed a special referral program, STeX team called it 'strategic partner program', maybe it still exists. You should contact them in the Telegram channel. There certainly is a way to give you separate reports.

The program is call STeX-Up and it's 10% commission: https://stex.exchange/stexup

Not everyone uses telegram.
It would be nice if someone from the team could post here if this program is still valid for the ICO
and if the same referral link can be used.

Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 11:36:36 PM

It would be nice if someone from the team could post here if this program is still valid for the ICO
True! A lot of people did not use telegram account and it highly appreciate if someone from the team will post here or even in social media site like facebook or twitter because they are more popular than telegram.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:44:54 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 02:40:11 PM by sud

Yes, STeX Up referral program is still valid for the upcoming last stage of ICO. Would be good if  Ivan can confirm it here.

BTW if you don't want to install telegram app, you can use web version - https://web.telegram.org
mithrim

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:36:35 PM

The STeX-Up referral link can be used, yes, but it is/was not the same as the partner program as I recall.
You could also write to info@stex.exchange Telegram is one of their main info channels as there you can interact way better than on Twitter or Facebook.
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:47:45 PM

Market-makers
On top of that, STeX will be offering direct access through fast API protocols to those who wants to become market-maker on STeX exchange, allowing them to trade without any commissions and with some other benefits. For all such trades the commissions will be taken from a counterparty willing to buy or sell at the offered price
This sounds very attractive - to trade in any direction without commission. What will be the terms of such partnership? And how will the situation be solved when there is a deal between two market makers?

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 07:47:48 AM

If KYC will be needed for higher withdrawals, maybe STeX could partner with Selfkey (or something similar), that would be really great and could help promoting both projects!

Selfkey has more than 12k followers on Telegram and if they announce a partnership that could be huge for STeX.
Actually, I already asked it here that, if STeX will have partnership soon. I guess it is important for the project to support by other popular companies since they need as of now the help of it. The promotions boost the popularity of the project and it is can be more successful in a lot of people are spreading the word of STeX. Since STeX has potential to become successful, I think it is much better of this has partnership.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
KateMoss

Activity: 320
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:23:32 AM

Additional STE token features include the following:
1) Founders and seed investors vesting period of 6 months after the ICO end date. (This means we as founders can't sell STE for 6 months - it will be hardcoded into the new smart contract)
2) Bounty participant vesting period for 3 months. Since we want to protect our token from free riders just looking for quick profits.
It turns out that a significant part of the tokens will be frozen for a long time. Will this create problems with liquidity? Will the remaining tokens be enough to support it?
MikePerry

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:51:46 AM

Market-makers
On top of that, STeX will be offering direct access through fast API protocols to those who wants to become market-maker on STeX exchange, allowing them to trade without any commissions and with some other benefits. For all such trades the commissions will be taken from a counterparty willing to buy or sell at the offered price
This sounds very attractive - to trade in any direction without commission. What will be the terms of such partnership? And how will the situation be solved when there is a deal between two market makers?
Most likely here it is a question about large sums of money, therefore such questions are solved individually. The issue of a deal between market makers is not so simple - if you do not take a commission from either of them, then if they want they can make an infinite number of bilateral deals, and change the asset price in any direction.
mithrim

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:45:42 AM

It turns out that a significant part of the tokens will be frozen for a long time. Will this create problems with liquidity? Will the remaining tokens be enough to support it?

Frozen tokens is no problem for the liquidity pool, as e.g. possible private placements that are locked already paid in ETH that is now used for the liquidity pool. The tokens that are locked either because they are from founders or bounty participants only have an impact on the token price, which in turn doesn't affect the liquidity pool either.

Simple example:

• Token price: 1 SUB/ETH
  • Token prive: 0.5 SUB/ETH

If someone wants to buy SUB and his budget is 2 ETH, then he gets either 2 or 4 SUB. In both cases, 2 ETH are added to the liquidity pool  Cool
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:34:47 PM

Frozen tokens is no problem for the liquidity pool, as e.g. possible private placements that are locked already paid in ETH that is now used for the liquidity pool. The tokens that are locked either because they are from founders or bounty participants only have an impact on the token price, which in turn doesn't affect the liquidity pool either.

Simple example:

• Token price: 1 SUB/ETH
  • Token prive: 0.5 SUB/ETH

If someone wants to buy SUB and his budget is 2 ETH, then he gets either 2 or 4 SUB. In both cases, 2 ETH are added to the liquidity pool  Cool
I agree with you - liquidity can be provided on any number of tokens. Don't you think that after 3 months (and then 6) there will be a sharp decline in the cost of the token due to the entry of bounty hunters and developers on the exchange?
CanvinGale

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:28:35 PM

Actually, I already asked it here that, if STeX will have partnership soon. I guess it is important for the project to support by other popular companies since they need as of now the help of it. The promotions boost the popularity of the project and it is can be more successful in a lot of people are spreading the word of STeX. Since STeX has potential to become successful, I think it is much better of this has partnership.
In fact, all other exchanges are competitors. Do you think it is possible to conclude a partnership agreement between competitors? And when one of which is a new firm that will fight for its market share?
ColdEmbrace

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:37:25 PM

Another amazing project that I am interested in promoting. Do you offer bounties?

Can you also post the link where i can find the team members? Thanks
AleXcreig

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:40:47 PM

Our contract ensures the distribution of profits is made proportionally to the number of
tokens you hold relative to their total supply. So, if you own 12% of our tokens, then you will
receive 12% of the exchange profits.
How often the profit will be calculated? And in what form it will be paid? Can I choose any currency or have to choose from some list?
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:25:05 PM

Our contract ensures the distribution of profits is made proportionally to the number of
tokens you hold relative to their total supply. So, if you own 12% of our tokens, then you will
receive 12% of the exchange profits.
How often the profit will be calculated? And in what form it will be paid? Can I choose any currency or have to choose from some list?

Commissions are planned to be paid monthly, and the currency is ETH.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:50:40 PM

In fact, all other exchanges are competitors. Do you think it is possible to conclude a partnership agreement between competitors? And when one of which is a new firm that will fight for its market share?
Different exchanges have different possibilities. Some have problems with liquidity and the number of actively trading on it. If in this matter Stex offers good conditions, then they can conclude a mutually beneficial agreement.

dspencer

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:54:24 PM

I love your announcement. It's very informative and well-organized. I wish you success!
ainsleyfran

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:01:43 PM

Can't wait for the second stage of the ICO to start!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: