Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:50:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] STeX Exchange - 1st aggregator and 10000 cross-rates on one platform  (Read 16924 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:23:15 PM

1st aggregator and 10000 cross-rates on one platform
If the platform becomes popular, then how much traffic is expected for this number of pairs? How will be solved the issue with the server and computing capacities?

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:38:18 PM

If the platform becomes popular, then how much traffic is expected for this number of pairs? How will be solved the issue with the server and computing capacities?
This is not a problem, since if the traffic is big then the profit is big. It will always be possible to connect additional capacity or rent them in the cloud.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:05:50 PM

In fact, all other exchanges are competitors. Do you think it is possible to conclude a partnership agreement between competitors? And when one of which is a new firm that will fight for its market share?
Different exchanges have different possibilities. Some have problems with liquidity and the number of actively trading on it. If in this matter Stex offers good conditions, then they can conclude a mutually beneficial agreement.
If all conditions are favorable, then Stex can become a kind of aggregator of exchanges. This will be a very big achievement, since if you summarize the trading volumes on several small exchanges, you will get a huge amount.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

mithrim

Activity: 434
Merit: 436

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:29:36 AM

If all conditions are favorable, then Stex can become a kind of aggregator of exchanges. This will be a very big achievement, since if you summarize the trading volumes on several small exchanges, you will get a huge amount.

I'd also think that volume is key here. There are more and more exchanges with a ridiculously low volume in trading pairs. This is bad for a trader but also bad for the exchange itself. coins with a low volume cost money to maintain. Every coin/token that is supported by exchange needs to be maintained. That's why almost all exchanges set certain volume goals for a project on application. If they are not met, the asset gets delisted. That's also why you see so many contests after an asset hits an exchange - volume.

It could also be interesting for projects to cooperate with STeX and to utilize the liquidity pool in exchange for giving STeX a certain amount of their asset. There are so many beneficial possibilities, I love this project and can't wait for the launch.
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:36:13 AM

How often the profit will be calculated? And in what form it will be paid? Can I choose any currency or have to choose from some list?

Commissions are planned to be paid monthly, and the currency is ETH.
Where did you get this information from? Can you give a link to the source? Or are you a representative of the project?
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:47:16 AM

How often the profit will be calculated? And in what form it will be paid? Can I choose any currency or have to choose from some list?

Commissions are planned to be paid monthly, and the currency is ETH.
Where did you get this information from? Can you give a link to the source? Or are you a representative of the project?

Check the official site, lots of info there and in the whitepaper.

We plan a monthly distribution of commissions from the company's activities excluding expenses, so that you can receive your reward on Monday every month, which makes Mondays for you a bit more lovely.
and

All token holders will be rewarded monthly, receiving 100% of project's collected commissions to their ETH accounts.

Source is https://stex.exchange/token
MikePerry

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:05:48 AM

I'd also think that volume is key here. There are more and more exchanges with a ridiculously low volume in trading pairs. This is bad for a trader but also bad for the exchange itself. coins with a low volume cost money to maintain. Every coin/token that is supported by exchange needs to be maintained. That's why almost all exchanges set certain volume goals for a project on application. If they are not met, the asset gets delisted. That's also why you see so many contests after an asset hits an exchange - volume.

It could also be interesting for projects to cooperate with STeX and to utilize the liquidity pool in exchange for giving STeX a certain amount of their asset. There are so many beneficial possibilities, I love this project and can't wait for the launch.
Delisting is making mainly due to the fight against the scam, and not because of small amounts of trade. I agree that a lot of new coins are scattered on many different exchanges - the total capitalization of token is normal, but liquidity on each individual exchange is small.
mithrim

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:13:24 PM

Delisting is making mainly due to the fight against the scam, and not because of small amounts of trade. I agree that a lot of new coins are scattered on many different exchanges - the total capitalization of token is normal, but liquidity on each individual exchange is small.

What's important is that exchanges are making a certain volume a requirement for new coins/tokens. Therefore new projects need to address this issue, else their asset doesn't get listed and exchanges require a deposit isn't returned if the contract isn't kept.
STeX can profit from this.
KateMoss

Activity: 320

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:21:26 PM

This is not a problem, since if the traffic is big then the profit is big. It will always be possible to connect additional capacity or rent them in the cloud.
This is likely to affect the price increase for servicing the platform. Although with large volumes of transactions it will still be very profitable.
AleXcreig

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:55:11 PM

November 25, 2017

ICO
1 STE token = 0.002 ETH

Price is 0.002 ETH for 1 STE token and stays at this level until the end of the ICO Stage 1.
Info from here https://stex.exchange/token
How many tokens were sold in the first round? I would like that this information was shown in a prominent place, so as not to look for it.
CanvinGale

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:38:32 PM

I read the roadmap of the project and saw that the soft cap is only 15 million dollars. Do you think that this amount will suffice for such a large-scale decisions?
mithrim

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:28:18 PM

How many tokens were sold in the first round?

The first round (PreICO) raised an astounding 15.000 ETH and was sold-out rapidly, I made several posts about it: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2071543.msg25426318#msg25426318

So, the cap is more than reached. I'd figure that they need to change the valuation to ETH and abandon fiat. That's a huge problem for many ICOs during that time as ETH was worth ~$300

At the current rate, we're roughly at $22,500,000 (PreICO+ICO). So it's basically +50% compared to the softcap. Are you still worried Cheesy ?
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:44:06 PM

The first round (PreICO) raised an astounding 15.000 ETH and was sold-out rapidly, I made several posts about it: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2071543.msg25426318#msg25426318

Such results were achieved without conducting a bounty program? It's amazing. Tell me the ETH address of the wallet on which the money was collected?

veranika55

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:08:29 PM

A good idea to create the exchange for the exchange of tokens. Usually tokens list on different exchanges and when you have a lot of tokens of different ICO, you need to register on different exchanges to exchange tokens.
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:04:09 PM

Such results were achieved without conducting a bounty program? It's amazing. Tell me the ETH address of the wallet on which the money was collected?

There was a great STeX Up! referral system, which will also be active during the next stage. Some investors earned lots of ETH using it in pre-sale, the record was 33 ETH iirc.
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:06:52 PM

A good idea to create the exchange for the exchange of tokens. Usually tokens list on different exchanges and when you have a lot of tokens of different ICO, you need to register on different exchanges to exchange tokens.
Especially such a platform should appeal to bounty hunters and fans of airdrops. They usually accumulate a huge number of different tokens. And because of this they are forced to register on a large number of exchanges.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:49:30 PM

From there:
Roadmap:
August 2017 - STE token Presale [/i]
Nov. - Dec. 2017 - STE token ICO (1 STE token = 0.002 ETH)
December 2017 - ICO ends distributing more than 30% of all tokens
December 2017 - Beta Development
2018 - Commissions distribution
February 2018 - Front-end Production
Is this roadmap still relevant? Have you made any changes in connection with the successful pre-sale?

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:59:51 PM

mithrim
Could you please clarify whether you are a community manager or a bounty manager? Or maybe you are a member of the team?

DigDeepMining

Activity: 580
Merit: 253

Atheios.org

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:22:10 PM

Hi do you accept new coins?

If so, what are the requirements to get new coins listed on your exchange please?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
KateMoss

Activity: 320

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:56:59 AM

There was a great STeX Up! referral system, which will also be active during the next stage. Some investors earned lots of ETH using it in pre-sale, the record was 33 ETH iirc.
33 ETH from the referral program? It is very cool. Where can I get acquainted with its terms and register?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: