Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:53:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] STeX Exchange - 1st aggregator and 10000 cross-rates on one platform  (Read 16924 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
snewvine

Activity: 201
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:28:08 PM

It seems this thread is not known to many. Huh

I'm looking for much marketing by STeX. That seems to be the only negative I see them doing. They are working hard on Exchange but doesnt do good if no one knows STeX Exists.

I've done Bounty for STeX since Presale days. Done as much as possible. I hope with the product coming out and upcoming marketing good things start happening.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
snewvine

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:36:14 PM

I also have a question about the bounty and this thread. Is STeX still paying out for posts on this thread. there has been no update and for how long this will go?

operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:50:28 PM

hello stex team. i have participated in the translation bounty from last year and i have some stex tokens in MEW. i cant seem to find the deposit address for stex in https://stocks.exchange
can anyone point me to how i can trade my stex tokens there? thank you

What are you talking about? stocks.exchange is another project, you will find all informations about STeX on their homepage: https://www.stex.exchange/

i looked at cmc and saw that stex is listed only on stocks.exchange https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stex/#markets

If you click on the "Website"-Link on Coinmarketcap, where do you end up? https://stocks.exchange right? Different project, different token.

The STeX.exchange token is "STE", it's not listed anywhere at the moment.

Yes you do not get fooled, the name may be the same but the ticker is different, so make sure first whether it's the coin you mean or not.
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:49:50 PM

Guys STeX.exchange tokens STE are locked by smart contract on the wallets, meaning you can't transfer them yet. So there is no way to buy them and either you are looking at the wrong tokens on some exchange or someone is scamming you if they claim otherwise.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 04:09:44 PM

Actually, I already asked it here that, if STeX will have partnership soon. I guess it is important for the project to support by other popular companies since they need as of now the help of it. The promotions boost the popularity of the project and it is can be more successful in a lot of people are spreading the word of STeX. Since STeX has potential to become successful, I think it is much better of this has partnership.
In fact, all other exchanges are competitors. Do you think it is possible to conclude a partnership agreement between competitors? And when one of which is a new firm that will fight for its market share?
It is not necessary for the STeX to undergo for a partnership agreement because the project is already popular and as I can see, a lot of participants in their telegram account.
I just thinking that it is nice if there is also a popular site or company that will promote this project. In order to motivate a lot of participants to join to the crowdsale. Well, it is good if there some exchanges that will become a mutual friend and partners of STeX. It will make a great relations with both of them plus many people will attract to this project.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
snewvine

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:53:56 PM

As soon as STeX Starts their marketing plan, I'm sure that they will become more Visible

Those who were able to participate in the PreSale and in the 1st ICO will be happy that they did when STE Token goes public.

Everything hinders on Public awareness. I trust the STeX team has the knowledge and knowhow to create a successful Exchange, it'll be the marketing and sales pitch that will tell if STeX Exchange will be used.

STeX will need good Marketing after release. we need people to want to use this Exchange.

mithrim

Activity: 434
Merit: 436

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:31:27 PM

Yea, especially now as there are projects like Arbidex around. Those who could've been interested in STeX don't know about their plans and are blown away by those other projects although STeX came out first with their idea. The same money can't be spent twice, right.
Cryptle

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 02:08:12 AM

There was a great STeX Up! referral system, which will also be active during the next stage. Some investors earned lots of ETH using it in pre-sale, the record was 33 ETH iirc.
33 ETH from the referral program? It is very cool. Where can I get acquainted with its terms and register?

stexup
Let us explain how it works. Whenever someone clicks your Stex Up link, our system generates a session for the user who came through this link. And even if he/she goes away and returns back later, peeks around the website and later decides to subscribe, you will be credited. All systems was revised before the ICO to provide even better referral tracking abilities.
How can you get your STEX UP reward?
Go to https://stex.exchange/stexup
You will need to enter your wallet, check the balance and hit the “withdraw” button. If your balance is greater than 0.6 ETH, it will be transfered to your wallet within one day.
You do not need to get any STE tokent to use STeX.UP programme. Just enter your wallet, get your link and spread it. Post your STeX Up link and meaningful comments where appropriate.
In STeX.UP you get 10% from all referred transactions.
There is no cap on amount of commission paid. The more you recommend the more you get.
You can not use your own referral link to buy STE.
 From 2017/9/9 balance check and payments are in realtime: https://stex.exchange/stexup
You can participate in the referral program without having purchased stex tokens.

I tried to withdraw 0.65 ETH, I'ts a week later and still nothing in my MEW wallet?
On the STeX UP page it says I've sent it to my wallet, but I can't find no transaction neither...
It's a shame beacause of the price dropping at this last few days...
Please help
mithrim

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:49:27 AM

I tried to withdraw 0.65 ETH, I'ts a week later and still nothing in my MEW wallet?
On the STeX UP page it says I've sent it to my wallet, but I can't find no transaction neither...
It's a shame beacause of the price dropping at this last few days...
Please help

Please join the official STeX telegram channel, here: https://telegram.me/stex_official
There you'll get help pretty quickly. Might be a different ETH address? I had no problems so far.

Alternatively, you could write to info@stex.exchange in case of any payment related problems  Smiley
zyrenhufalar11

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:56:35 AM

great project, sincerely hope the project is smooth.gud luck
snewvine

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:26:05 PM

what is everyones thoughts on the change of events with STeX....Good or Bad?

sud

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:34:33 PM

Are you talking about A2A utility token? I haven't got time to really think this thru yet, but I feel it may be a good idea. I'm waiting for official annoucement with detailed explanaition.
mithrim

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:40:34 PM

It's a bit of a pity that it's so silent and that the team keeps quiet for that long. I mean, if there is time to log into Twitter there should be time to log into BCT as well. I guess that there is a good reason behind the silence, still, it's too bad as rivals never rest.
snewvine

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:22:49 PM

Are you talking about A2A utility token? I haven't got time to really think this thru yet, but I feel it may be a good idea. I'm waiting for official annoucement with detailed explanaition.

I see your active on Telegram. it's good we are all discussing. I want to make sure to vote. I am a presale Gal and like the idea of 1 ICO for A2A Coin and not STE Token Sale and Coin sale. People do think it's a money grab.
I realize STeX needs the Liquidity but only one ICO. I Like to be given the rest of STE tokens, Andrews tokens and Airdrop A2A tokens with lock up. We took the most risk and have the most to lose.

Thanks

snewvine

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:27:36 PM

It's a bit of a pity that it's so silent and that the team keeps quiet for that long. I mean, if there is time to log into Twitter there should be time to log into BCT as well. I guess that there is a good reason behind the silence, still, it's too bad as rivals never rest.
I agree. but do believe they thought through to keep PreSale and 1st ICO holders in mind when coming up with new plan. I get the reason. USA Gov't just acknowledge Cryptos but will start cracking down on Security ICO's and that's what STeX is. By changing from a token to a Utility Coin for the exchange it does change it and solves a lot of issues STeX was facing.

Now is the time to start marketing and promoting....Wonder if it'll be with WINGS?

Thanks

snewvine

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:35:52 PM

Whats your thoughts on the STeX new vote. I need more clarity.

mithrim

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:32:41 PM

I agree. but do believe they thought through to keep PreSale and 1st ICO holders in mind when coming up with new plan. I get the reason. USA Gov't just acknowledge Cryptos but will start cracking down on Security ICO's and that's what STeX is. By changing from a token to a Utility Coin for the exchange it does change it and solves a lot of issues STeX was facing.

Now is the time to start marketing and promoting....Wonder if it'll be with WINGS?

Thanks

I totally support the new token idea, it solves problems and other exchanges do it likewise. What bothers me is the silence. If the project would've been totally new, ok, but STeX already has active investors.

The voting could've been teased or something like that, I hope for the best Smiley
snewvine

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:35:44 PM

Yes, I like the A2A token. it will provide the much needed liquidity to STeX Exchange.

I made the decision to vote "Yes" to the end of STE ICO. I think if STeX Exchange concentrates on the A2A ICO with tons of Marketing they will do very well.
I'm looking forward to the ICO of A2A

codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:49:38 PM

Yes, I like the A2A token. it will provide the much needed liquidity to STeX Exchange.

I made the decision to vote "Yes" to the end of STE ICO. I think if STeX Exchange concentrates on the A2A ICO with tons of Marketing they will do very well.

I will vote "YES" too. My recommondation to everone who's invested in STeX, join their Telegram channel https://t.me/stex_news and think about a vote. If you don't vote it means you vote "NO".
sud

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:19:25 PM

I will vote "YES" too. My recommondation to everone who's invested in STeX, join their Telegram channel https://t.me/stex_news and think about a vote. If you don't vote it means you vote "NO".

Sound logical, for everyone who hold STE from pre-sale or ICO, to vote YES. But is is decided if STE token holders will recieve new A2A tokens in airdrop, even if they don't buy them during next tokensale?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: