Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:47:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] STeX Exchange - 1st aggregator and 10000 cross-rates on one platform  (Read 16924 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:59:58 PM

Yes, I like the A2A token. it will provide the much needed liquidity to STeX Exchange.

I made the decision to vote "Yes" to the end of STE ICO. I think if STeX Exchange concentrates on the A2A ICO with tons of Marketing they will do very well.
I'm looking forward to the ICO of A2A

I will vote "YES" too. My recommondation to everone who's invested in STeX, join their Telegram channel https://t.me/stex_news and think about a vote. If you don't vote it means you vote "NO".

Sound logical, for everyone who hold STE from pre-sale or ICO, to vote YES. But is is decided if STE token holders will recieve new A2A tokens in airdrop, even if they don't buy them during next tokensale?

10% from the A2A supply will be distributed via airdrop to current STE holders (pre-ICO and ICO stage 1) in any case, it doesn‘t depend on the outcome of the poll. Ivan confirmed that on Telegram.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mithrim

Activity: 434
Merit: 436

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:22:34 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2018, 06:34:32 PM by mithrim

10% from the A2A supply will be distributed via airdrop to current STE holders (pre-ICO and ICO stage 1) in any case, it doesn‘t depend on the outcome of the poll. Ivan confirmed that on Telegram.

In general, the more people vote the better. It shows a strong community and the STeX Team knows that way that people aren't just invested with their money but with their time and that they'll try to do the best for the project (what is also in their own interest).
That's the reason I would've liked to see a YES and a NO option like they did last time.
I hope the community is active without being 'rewarded' for every step.

We're at a weighted 3,906,760 out of 8,827,683 for the accepted proposal, which means right now it's a NO:
https://etherscan.io/token/0xc512DB2a8774D7923bfD625Aa590DD15c5EBf017
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 01:20:11 PM

In general, the more people vote the better. It shows a strong community and the STeX Team knows that way that people aren't just invested with their money but with their time and that they'll try to do the best for the project (what is also in their own interest).
That's the reason I would've liked to see a YES and a NO option like they did last time.
I hope the community is active without being 'rewarded' for every step.

We're at a weighted 3,906,760 out of 8,827,683 for the accepted proposal, which means right now it's a NO:
https://etherscan.io/token/0xc512DB2a8774D7923bfD625Aa590DD15c5EBf017
So it means STeX is not a good project? Because it seems like many people in telegram did not vot for the yes. It simply said that they are not set STeX as their best project ever since no vote means no. Probably, if you are interested well to the project, you are making some efforts in voting it.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:03:17 PM

I will vote YES also, the presale was verry successfull with almost 15k ETH raised. Its enough to continue and there are many ICOs already for new exchanges I don't think you will raise much more.
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:34:53 PM

In case some of STE holders missed the news.

A blockchain vote has been launched

Under the request of a group of STE holders STeX project has been launched a blockchain-based vote to override projects initial rules, in part of the following:

"Additional stages of the STE ICO will take place if no more than 30,000,000 will be sold" and "If more than 30,000,000 STE will be distributed, the rest can be burned".
The current team's plan is described here: https://t.me/stex_news/24
In short, team is going to burn all unsold and undistributed tokens over the 30m and to sell the remaining later using STE-shop smart contract.

If you support the STE holders group proposal for:
"Stop any next rounds of the STE ICO, and distribute the unsold tokens remained to reach the 30M limit between all STE holders proportionally and finalize distribution, calculate founder's stakes and distribute them"

Please send a 0.000001 Ether with gas limit 300,000 and recommended by https://ethgasstation.info/ gas price (now it is 2 GWEI)
to the voting smart contract
0xc512DB2a8774D7923bfD625Aa590DD15c5EBf017
From each and every of your STE holding addresses. Your vote will be weighted proportionally your STE share by issuing a equal amount of STE(poll) on the smart contract. We recognize this vote as valid if more than 8,827,683 STE(poll) tokens will be issued (50% from current STE distributed supply).

STeX team does not vote in this poll and does not support the current proposal as we see or original plan more balances and more secure for the projects future and therefor for all STE token holders.
However, if the majority of the STE holders will support this proposal, the team will implement the changes described above within 3 days from passing the 8,827,683 STE(poll) tokens to be issued.

The vote will be closed 3 days before the STE ICO or upon reaching 50%.
Anyway, we will took in account the results of this vote as we always did for the community's feedback.

When you send an amount to the voting contract from your wallet, your amount of the STE on this wallet is checked and same amount is issued.

Best regards,
STeX Team

mithrim

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:14:32 AM

So it means STeX is not a good project? Because it seems like many people in telegram did not vot for the yes. It simply said that they are not set STeX as their best project ever since no vote means no. Probably, if you are interested well to the project, you are making some efforts in voting it.

Well, it doesn't mean that STeX isn't a good project. If people think that the STeX team should stick to the original plan, they normally would vote with NO. But since there is only a YES-option, we don't actually know whether people didn't vote or if they would've voted with NO, that's the problem. It doesn't change the outcome but it makes interpreting the result more difficult.

The project idea didn't change and is solid as ever.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 07:05:49 AM

In case some of STE holders missed the news.

A blockchain vote has been launched

Under the request of a group of STE holders STeX project has been launched a blockchain-based vote to override projects initial rules, in part of the following:

"Additional stages of the STE ICO will take place if no more than 30,000,000 will be sold" and "If more than 30,000,000 STE will be distributed, the rest can be burned".
The current team's plan is described here: https://t.me/stex_news/24
In short, team is going to burn all unsold and undistributed tokens over the 30m and to sell the remaining later using STE-shop smart contract.

If you support the STE holders group proposal for:
"Stop any next rounds of the STE ICO, and distribute the unsold tokens remained to reach the 30M limit between all STE holders proportionally and finalize distribution, calculate founder's stakes and distribute them"

Please send a 0.000001 Ether with gas limit 300,000 and recommended by https://ethgasstation.info/ gas price (now it is 2 GWEI)
to the voting smart contract
0xc512DB2a8774D7923bfD625Aa590DD15c5EBf017
From each and every of your STE holding addresses. Your vote will be weighted proportionally your STE share by issuing a equal amount of STE(poll) on the smart contract. We recognize this vote as valid if more than 8,827,683 STE(poll) tokens will be issued (50% from current STE distributed supply).

STeX team does not vote in this poll and does not support the current proposal as we see or original plan more balances and more secure for the projects future and therefor for all STE token holders.
However, if the majority of the STE holders will support this proposal, the team will implement the changes described above within 3 days from passing the 8,827,683 STE(poll) tokens to be issued.

The vote will be closed 3 days before the STE ICO or upon reaching 50%.
Anyway, we will took in account the results of this vote as we always did for the community's feedback.

When you send an amount to the voting contract from your wallet, your amount of the STE on this wallet is checked and same amount is issued.

Best regards,
STeX Team

I think I missed the boat!
Actually, I am not updated in STeX but I always looking for  its progress.
So, the vote will be done by sending 0.000001 ETH wherein you will vote for the "yes" and that's why there is "no" vote. Ah, I already recognize the voting.
Is the voting done already? It seems like 1/3 of the people just voted it. Well, I cannot say that those who did not vote like me are not in favor of STeX. Maybe, they have reasons behind that.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
codemanX

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:16:57 AM

Is the voting done already? It seems like 1/3 of the people just voted it. Well, I cannot say that those who did not vote like me are not in favor of STeX. Maybe, they have reasons behind that.

No the vote isn't done already, it will last till 3 days before the planned STE ICO which will be (or not be) mid April as far as i know. Plenty of time, but everybody should think about it and vote asap if they decide.
About 25% is reached now.

Well, it doesn't mean that STeX isn't a good project. If people think that the STeX team should stick to the original plan, they normally would vote with NO. But since there is only a YES-option, we don't actually know whether people didn't vote or if they would've voted with NO, that's the problem. It doesn't change the outcome but it makes interpreting the result more difficult.

The project idea didn't change and is solid as ever.

Fully agree, nobody knows if people don't want to vote or they just don't know about the poll, many people complained on Telegram too.
snewvine

Activity: 201
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:50:12 PM

People should continue voting and not to wait the last minute. STeX informs that we have until 3 days prior to STE ICO to cancel the ICO. we have some time to get the Whales to all vote. Aside from Bitcoin talk, Facebook and Twitter. I'm not sure how we can reach them if they do not follow the Telegram channel.

I'll keep posting in Facebook and Twitter.

Maybe Reddit too. just as many places.

We are over the half way point but without those whales I fear that not enough people have STeX still on their radar.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
codemanX

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:50:51 AM

People should continue voting and not to wait the last minute. STeX informs that we have until 3 days prior to STE ICO to cancel the ICO. we have some time to get the Whales to all vote. Aside from Bitcoin talk, Facebook and Twitter. I'm not sure how we can reach them if they do not follow the Telegram channel.

I'll keep posting in Facebook and Twitter.

Maybe Reddit too. just as many places.

We are over the half way point but without those whales I fear that not enough people have STeX still on their radar.

Of course, the sooner the better!

There are more and more people voting, but there is still a lack of votes, at the moment we reached nearly 29% and we need more than 50%, so I appeal to everyone to think about it, decide and vote.
mithrim

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:04:47 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 01:49:42 AM by mithrim

Fully agree, nobody knows if people don't want to vote or they just don't know about the poll, many people complained on Telegram too.

Technically, STeX could add the NO-option right now, or tomorrow, or next week, but they choose not to which is sad because they said they'd be transparent with the community. Transparency means that if you create a vote, you have to present the results and say how many did vote for what option and how many abstained from voting. The way it is now, the system is in favor of the NO-votes because we actually need at least 50% voter participation from all STeX holders, that is if everyone chooses the YES-option. If people who are active choose NO, we need way more than 50% voter participation. The system right now automatically assumes that everyone who doesn't vote would choose NO, which is wrong imo.

The correct way would be to set a needed percentage of voter participation + e.g. a two-thirds majority for the vote to be successful.
snewvine

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:52:18 PM

Technically, STeX could add the NO-option right now, or tomorrow, or next week, but they choose not to which is sad because they said they'd be transparent with the community. Transparency means that if you create a vote, you have to present the results and say how many did vote for what option and how many abstained from voting. The way it is now, the system is in favor of the NO-votes because we actually need at least 50% voter participation from all STeX holders, that is if everyone chooses the YES-option. If people who are active choose NO, we need way more than 50% voter participation. The system right now automatically assumes that everyone who doesn't vote would choose NO, which is wrong imo.

The correct way would be to set a needed percentage of voter participation + e.g. a two-thirds majority for the vote to be successful.

What good points. we are currently in need of 3,473,343.89 to confirm the "Yes" vote. While I understand the majority vote. there are many (small) holders who couldve purchased back in the Andrew days, in the old Telegram and after it went crazy those holders just walked away. While I think we are getting closer, I wonder if there's something missing and that we will never get the 50% vote.

As what what was done in the past it was an address for "Yes" and an address for "No" at least if the majority of "yes" vote at a set time would've been able to give us the results we need to stop the STE ICO.

maybe communicate in Telegram this and maybe we can get some discussion on it there. My end thought would be that since they have already started it they need to finish. I've been pushing on Twitter and Facebook It would be nice help from STeX if they would Pin the Vote to the top of Twitter and Facebook so it doesnt get lost on their page and the weeks past by.

mithrim

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:49:39 PM

What good points. we are currently in need of 3,473,343.89 to confirm the "Yes" vote. While I understand the majority vote. there are many (small) holders who couldve purchased back in the Andrew days, in the old Telegram and after it went crazy those holders just walked away. While I think we are getting closer, I wonder if there's something missing and that we will never get the 50% vote.

As what what was done in the past it was an address for "Yes" and an address for "No" at least if the majority of "yes" vote at a set time would've been able to give us the results we need to stop the STE ICO.

maybe communicate in Telegram this and maybe we can get some discussion on it there. My end thought would be that since they have already started it they need to finish. I've been pushing on Twitter and Facebook It would be nice help from STeX if they would Pin the Vote to the top of Twitter and Facebook so it doesnt get lost on their page and the weeks past by.

I did already mention this in Telegram, unfortunately, there was no response so far. Maybe I need to be a bit more persistent  Grin
Either way, it wouldn't hurt if others would mention this too in Telegram: https://t.me/stex_official
thehihoguy

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 04:15:52 PM

tbh i lost track of this one because of all the FUD/confusions with andrew....

Because of the discussion on this page 19, i have seen now this voting thingy and i voted with my small amount of ~100 :3

Would help for newbies to make a step by step guide....if people dont participate, does that mean they are instantly for NO? or just dont care?
mithrim

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:15:49 PM

if people dont participate, does that mean they are instantly for NO? or just dont care?

Right now, note voting is equal to voting with NO, which is wrong imo as it's a biased assumption.
If 50% of all holders (weighted) would vote and IF they'd vote all with YES, the vote would still fail as >50% YES-votes are needed.
sud

Merit: 301

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:29:22 PM

tbh i lost track of this one because of all the FUD/confusions with andrew....

Because of the discussion on this page 19, i have seen now this voting thingy and i voted with my small amount of ~100 :3

Would help for newbies to make a step by step guide....if people dont participate, does that mean they are instantly for NO? or just dont care?

If you agree to finish the ICO and distribute all remaining tokens, than you should make a vote as described here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2509409.msg30085557#msg30085557
snewvine

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:26:13 PM

I keep posting in Social Media in hopes of a STE Token Holder read's the post and heads over to Telegram channel for info on voting. I do this daily. We have been making headway and we still have time but I hope that all the Whales vote for the "Yes" as that's about all that's needed to pull this off.

I also would like to see STeX Start Marketing. the A2A ICO is suppose to begin at the end of March and we have Zero marketing. This is what makes me worry.

I dont want STeX Team to let go of the project but Marketing is the key to getting the necessary liquidity to operate the exchange correctly.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed STeX can pull this off.

felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:59:11 PM

Good day devs, tell me, in the telegram began voting for the abolition of ico or I misunderstood?And when ico start?

Visesrion

Merit: 314

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:02:23 PM

3 bounty will be? When will the sales begin in March?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
mithrim

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:12:40 AM

Good day devs, tell me, in the telegram began voting for the abolition of ico or I misunderstood?And when ico start?

You understood correctly Smiley
Everything you need to know is in sud's post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2509409.msg30085557#msg30085557
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: