Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:04:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Some of the big ICO's getting delisted from bittrex already? TIME.........OUT  (Read 253 times)
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:14:00 PM

bye bye TIME?

thought they would have had enough funds to ensure they stayed on there for bit longer.

or is there some other issue with that project?

thought it seemed one of the fairer distributed ones ... open ended big advertising campaign plenty of time and opportunity.

Oh well perhaps things didnt work out havnt been following it.

bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:27:40 PM

Forget about ICOs being delisted, users are getting locked out and their funds stolen: thread#1, thread#2, thread#3.

And 'ICO' and 'fair distribution' in the same sentence, really?

Anyway, Bittrex really stinks recently. I'm on thev verge of believing the theory by which they were hacked recently and this is their attempt to get the funds to get them back on their feet or they intend to scam people and this is their slow exit, like cryptsy did it.

Just look at the trust rating of the staff:

richiela (Bittrex admin - topic starter) :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=96390

ryan (Bittrex admin) :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=171880

Bill (Bittrex admin) :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=252559

PS: what's the point of promoting PIVX by attacking Dash AND locking the thread? I mean I love PIVX and am a long time holder but promoting it by attacking another coin is childish and locking the thread is even more childish. Either attack Dash OR promote PIVX but don't do one with the other imo.

Not your keys, not your coins!
namjar

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:34:37 PM

Their staff is crap, they are never answering suport tickets, they are never answering questions on their ANN thread, they are not doing anything.

They have just sitted their ass on their desk to earn thousands of dollars a day just by stealing people's money.

Why do you think that there are a lot of scam acussations against bittrex and it is still online? Because people is still advertising this scammy site. I dont even know when are they really going to get tired of saying "bittrex is the best exchange of all time"

I lost $5,000 on bittrex a few months ago, and they have not even replied to my ticket.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:40:30 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2017, 08:52:13 PM by cryptohunter

Forget about ICOs being delisted, users are getting locked out and their funds stolen: thread#1, thread#2, thread#3.

And 'ICO' and 'fair distribution' in the same sentence, really?

Anyway, Bittrex really stinks recently. I'm on thev verge of believing the theory by which they were hacked recently and this is their attempt to get the funds to get them back on their feet or they intend to scam people and this is their slow exit, like cryptsy did it.

Just look at the trust rating of the staff:

richiela (Bittrex admin - topic starter) :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=96390

ryan (Bittrex admin) :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=171880

Bill (Bittrex admin) :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=252559

PS: what's the point of promoting PIVX by attacking Dash AND locking the thread? I mean I love PIVX and am a long time holder but promoting it by attacking another coin is childish and locking the thread is even more childish. Either attack Dash OR promote PIVX but don't do one with the other imo.

Dash is a scam. Simple as that. If you want to debate that then bring it to my dash thread. This is not relevant here.
I don't want further mention of that scamming shitcoin here.

Actually i did take that onboard hence why i locked the thread and opened a new thread focusing on one without the other.

SO what is the  point of mentioning it after you observed I already took that very  action on my own council?

Attacking - do you mean providing real world observable events? is that attacking/? are you a dash holder per chance. Anyway you want to continue the discussion regarding my attacking (PROVIDING REAL WORLD OBSERVABLE EVENTS THAT TOOK PLACE THAT ANYONE CAN CHECK FOR THEMSELVES ) come to the appropriate thread.

Whist your there not here I will be interested in your opinion. Since you're aware of the thread why have you not replied on it.?

Do you not want people made aware of scams or something?

Notice the word fairer is not the word fair. These are completely different and I;m sure anyone following any of my post history will see i will always say POW with fair release protocol is the only trustless way to distribute initially. Unless english is not your native language you would pick up that referring to something as fairer implies that it is not totally fair and that the rest of the bunch are way more unfair.

If you wish to discuss dash bring it here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2511190.0

this thread is not about dash or pivx.

Having said all of that if i wish to create a thread claiming PIVX will likely devour DASH because it will offer all of what dash does with superior anon  and no stigma of being a scam. I am fully within my right to do so and justified in doing so too. I just chose not to do that today.

Proxik

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:54:39 PM

I think something bigger is going on.

Early this year Poloniex was about the get the mainstream exchange and then they started to fuck everything up; not replying anymore, funds that disappeared, verification was taking ages...it looked like they want to get rid of a bunch of customers.

And it looks like bittrex is going the same way. Last week they lowered basic account withdrawal from 4 to 0.4 btc...thats a big decrease...
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:55:05 PM

I have only saw your locked thread and missed the other one. Anyway, I dislike Dash and I'm not defending it, but it's quite annoying that some people try to promote coins by attacking others - regardless of how right they are.

PIVX is not a replacement of Dash, it's not even a competitor of it. They can both co-exist and it's utterly pointless to stir drama comparing the true - you'll never change the opinion of people that way.

To be on point, Bittrex also started to ignore/delay replies to tickets months ago. They look like more of a scam by the minute. Their silence only makes it worse.

Not your keys, not your coins!
rigel
Legendary

Activity: 1240
Merit: 1001

Thank God I'm an atheist

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:21:44 PM

Bittrex has been threatened by SEC, they are delisting every token that doesn't demonstrate it isn't a security.

There was a communication issue with Chronobank team but looks like it's been solved: their lawyers are responding to Bittrex.

Perpahps TIME will not be delisted after all.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:30:00 PM

Bittrex has been threatened by SEC, they are delisting every token that doesn't demonstrate it isn't a security.

There was a communication issue with Chronobank team but looks like it's been solved: their lawyers are responding to Bittrex.

Perpahps TIME will not be delisted after all.

That's interesting and more like the answers I was looking for. ALways good to get the real reasons behind things.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: