Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:45:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ICO HeadStart - THE SAFEST ICO FUNDRAISING PLATFORM - HardRock Hotels  (Read 5358 times)
encryptedht

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:13:46 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 05:24:47 PM by encryptedht

Very cool! I bought some of their tokens. It's not the first ICO I've participated in, but this one looks pretty cool. And I should confess that I've bought some because one of their headquarters is located in Haag, and my family used to live there, when my dad was on business trip to Holland. I fell related to this place and this project by extension.
beonline

Activity: 192
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:19:21 PM

I've been thinking. It's ok if some of us didn't buy bitcoin in 2009 (was it?) Grin. MOAT is just as exciting as the first crypto currencies, for its idea is simple and righteous, I think 
quasialex

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:27:02 PM

I've been thinking. It's ok if some of us didn't buy bitcoin in 2009 (was it?) Grin. MOAT is just as exciting as the first crypto currencies, for its idea is simple and righteous, I think 

well said. everything great is real simple.
cryptogirl100

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:36:50 PM

Hey guys I've seen this info on the telegram group, and decided to share it here, in case some of you aren't following the channel. seems important. the admin said you should refrain from using the following wallets (due to their incompatibility, I think). They are:

Any Bitcoin exchange
Any Ethereum exchange
Jaxx
Exodus
Coinbase
Poloniex
Kraken
Bitstamp
Bitfinex
Bitrexx
Cex.io

Also, be careful when download mew from app (or Android store, can't recall which one, or both), there appeared an app which is not an official myethereumwallet app, so be careful. Cheers!
Xiongli123

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:43:31 PM

Hey guys I've seen this info on the telegram group, and decided to share it here, in case some of you aren't following the channel. seems important. the admin said you should refrain from using the following wallets (due to their incompatibility, I think). They are:

Any Bitcoin exchange
Any Ethereum exchange
Jaxx
Exodus
Coinbase
Poloniex
Kraken
Bitstamp
Bitfinex
Bitrexx
Cex.io

Also, be careful when download mew from app (or Android store, can't recall which one, or both), there appeared an app which is not an official myethereumwallet app, so be careful. Cheers!

wow, thanks for the info. May both and MOAT be with you lol. actually they don't recommend to use exchanges either I think. Let's be safe and rich XD
quasialex

Activity: 137

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:16:54 PM

Hi, admins! I like your project, and I would like to participate in Bounty program. Do you have any? Or, do you plan to launch it when the actual ICO starts? What's the plan on Bounty program?
yourboss

Activity: 300

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:28:55 PM

Is there any preliminary list of requirements that ICOs should meet to get your Seal of Approval? I just wonder because ICOs are very different and they probably will have to adhere to different rules

Why do you think different rules? I though ICO itself doesn't depend on the concept of project. Of course its result (successful/unsuccessful) does. But the general frameworks like certain soft cap, hard cap, transperancy, reasonable roadmap are the same for all.
inigthz

Activity: 507
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:32:36 PM

Is there any preliminary list of requirements that ICOs should meet to get your Seal of Approval? I just wonder because ICOs are very different and they probably will have to adhere to different rules

Why do you think different rules? I though ICO itself doesn't depend on the concept of project. Of course its result (successful/unsuccessful) does. But the general frameworks like certain soft cap, hard cap, transperancy, reasonable roadmap are the same for all.

agree, ICO regulations may differer in different countries, but the framework remains the same or very similar. However, ICOs registered in the states which have strict crypto rules, might need to go extra scrutiny in order it didn't turn our after the end of the token sale that it was illegal all along, and people will be left with nothing then. This, I'm sure, the HeadStarts is, if not already, has thought through. We would love to hear some detailed response regarding this issue.
Vinget-crypto

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:43:37 PM

Hi, admins! I like your project, and I would like to participate in Bounty program. Do you have any? Or, do you plan to launch it when the actual ICO starts? What's the plan on Bounty program?

The same question! I am thinking about investing actually but also want to participate in bounty. Do you have a separate thread for it or what? Grin
tsutiy

Activity: 82

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:57:28 PM

The same question! I am thinking about investing actually but also want to participate in bounty. Do you have a separate thread for it or what? Grin

Yeah they do! You can get bounty tokens via sharing your bounty link. The more people you invite the more tokens you get))))
Mertalot

Activity: 157

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:25:16 PM

Well I meant the concepts of projects that hold ICOs nowadays are incredibly various. From travelling coins for new blockchains. If a project is technological than apparently they will be required to deliver at least a testnet or something. If it is more about business and not technology than some other requirements are necessary such as legal documentation or may be agreed partnetships. And that was what I asked which approach does HeadStart choose? Do they estimate projects under uniform requirements or  not.
Crusady

Activity: 111

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:35:22 PM

Very cool! I bought some of their tokens. It's not the first ICO I've participated in, but this one looks pretty cool. And I should confess that I've bought some because one of their headquarters is located in Haag, and my family used to live there, when my dad was on business trip to Holland. I fell related to this place and this project by extension.

Yeah)
They also call the Netherelands a powerhouse of technology and startup culture. But still I hope the project is not confined to just one country or region. This one is a solid one it should spread globally
PapaMichael

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:58:43 PM

Now preico is ongoing, am I right? so if I need time to think I still have chance to buy moat after these 12 days are gone? If so, would be great.
yourboss

Activity: 300

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:20:06 PM

Well I meant the concepts of projects that hold ICOs nowadays are incredibly various. From travelling coins for new blockchains. If a project is technological than apparently they will be required to deliver at least a testnet or something. If it is more about business and not technology than some other requirements are necessary such as legal documentation or may be agreed partnetships. And that was what I asked which approach does HeadStart choose? Do they estimate projects under uniform requirements or  not.

See your point. But I still think there should be general basic requirements in all spheres technical legal economic. It will be interesting to see their experience with the first approved icos and their success. Sure the first ones will be very important for the platform so they will choose it extremely carefully
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:30:45 PM

I saw that someone was already asking, but I did not find the answers:
1. Do this project have softcap (If so, how much it is?) ?
2. If not all tokens will be sold, what will happen with the rest?
MiltonFree

Activity: 177

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:56:00 PM

They've answered here that they have already reached soft cap so they don't need to worry about it any more. And regarding your second question I guess they will be burned just as the case with other icos on ethereum
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:02:02 PM

They've answered here that they have already reached soft cap so they don't need to worry about it any more. And regarding your second question I guess they will be burned just as the case with other icos on ethereum

Thanks for info about softcap.  Congratulation to dev team! Smiley

Not always coins are burned, sometimes devs decide to redistribute in procentache to investors, or even keep them for future development. It is always good to clarify that at the beginning.
TatjanaMiller

Activity: 134

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:10:11 AM

your project looks decent but I cannot invest on this stage Sad Was thinking about ICO in January. Is there already some exact price or will it be announced after the end as during the pre ICO?
Zempa

Activity: 140

MoonRunner.io

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 12:22:14 AM

I like this.
Looks fun.

icoheadstart.com (OP)

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 11:16:25 AM

I'm happy to announce we had a great Pre-ico phase and are now looking into going into the next phase in February.
If you haven't invested yet you can do so in the next phase.

Any open questions, please let me know. We will jump right into it.

Make sure you join the following:
Telegram chat channel: https://t.me/icoheadstartEN
Telegram announcement channel: https://t.me/icoheadstartannouncement

Current status:
MOAT TOKENS SOLD: $ 3,648,208.00

BACKERS: 1397
BTC: 20.0861
ETH: 2,918.3756
Angel Investors: $8.800.000
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: