Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:53:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ICO HeadStart - THE SAFEST ICO FUNDRAISING PLATFORM - HardRock Hotels  (Read 5358 times)
kk777

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:15:38 PM

I believe that the development team deserves activity from the participants so that their project grows in the future. They did a great job to run such a big project! This is a good job!

I agree, the development team tried to make the project what the users will like, but I think that they should not dwell on this, because the bright future of the project lies ahead!

Do you think it's worthwhile for developers to raise additional funds to make the marketing program more massive and strong? For as many users as possible to learn about the project?
Advertising has always been the engine of any project. But the money that was spent on advertising, should justify itself. I do not know the entire financial component of the project and therefore I think that they should not now do another marketing stage.

I agree with you, in this case you need to know the measure, to know when you need to stop and look at the result, if this is not done, then the project can turn out to be a big minus very soon!
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:31:52 AM

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators
kk777

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:36:36 AM

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:40:46 AM

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator

I believe that the development team deserves activity from the participants so that their project grows in the future. They did a great job to run such a big project! This is a good job!
kk777

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:45:07 AM

Recently I read about this project in one publication and there was information that large investors are expected to join the game, which will help the project finish the preparatory stage and the stage of the project's formation will begin.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:49:35 AM

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future will be very successful among users! It is necessary to pay great attention to the project!
kk777

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:04:11 AM

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future will be very successful among users! It is necessary to pay great attention to the project!

I agree with you, the project is successful because it solves the problems that users have. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to
a1471989

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:08:29 AM

I agree with you, the project is successful because it solves the problems that users have. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to

I agree, the development team tried to make the project what the users will like, but I think that they should not dwell on this, because the bright future of the project lies ahead!
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:12:46 AM

I'm really looking forward to when the sale of project coins is available, because I participate in the bounty program and receive a large number of project tokens. I'm waiting for them to go on the stock exchange in order to sell them profitably!
a1471989

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:16:59 AM

I'm really looking forward to when the sale of project coins is available, because I participate in the bounty program and receive a large number of project tokens. I'm waiting for them to go on the stock exchange in order to sell them profitably!

Why did you decide to participate in the bounty program? Why not just invest your money in buying tokens and then sell them on the exchange? I think this is the most profitable way
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:21:07 AM

Why did you decide to participate in the bounty program? Why not just invest your money in buying tokens and then sell them on the exchange? I think this is the most profitable way

When will large investors come to the project? How do you think? Or does the project already have a good team of investors? I do not have information about this, but I'm very interested to know this.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:25:52 AM

And what can you say about this project? Do you like him more than the last one? Yes, I work as an analyst in various companies and I do the analysis of various fields of activity
kk777

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:31:56 AM

And what can you say about this project? Do you like him more than the last one? Yes, I work as an analyst in various companies and I do the analysis of various fields of activity

Each project is beautiful in its own way, this project has its pros and cons, it's inevitable! I think that soon we will use the product of this project and it will be a great time
amanai

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:34:49 AM

Each project is beautiful in its own way, this project has its pros and cons, it's inevitable! I think that soon we will use the product of this project and it will be a great time

I am sure that the project will have a good team of investors, which will help him to translate this idea!
kk777

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:38:56 AM

I am sure that the project will have a good team of investors, which will help him to translate this idea!

I like the development team, because I am confident in the professionalism of these people. Many of them participated in the creation of large projects, which we all know!
amanai

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:43:38 AM

I like the development team, because I am confident in the professionalism of these people. Many of them participated in the creation of large projects, which we all know!

A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!
kk777

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:48:15 AM

A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.
BlackHayate

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:56:10 AM

What the developers are doing deserves attention. The ICO projects market continues to develop and the project of SCAM projects continues to grow, which has a very negative impact on the development of the crypto currency in general
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:08:32 PM

What the developers are doing deserves attention. The ICO projects market continues to develop and the project of SCAM projects continues to grow, which has a very negative impact on the development of the crypto currency in general
I think the competence of people who are engaged in investing in various ICO projects has grown significantly and continues to grow. In the near future, such types of fraud should disappear and this will contribute to this kind of platform
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:13:35 PM

I think the competence of people who are engaged in investing in various ICO projects has grown significantly and continues to grow. In the near future, such types of fraud should disappear and this will contribute to this kind of platform
Scammers also do not stand still and invent more sophisticated ways to deceive investors. The most important thing is to take a very serious approach to the selection of the project and thoroughly check all aspects related to this project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: