Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:55:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ICO HeadStart - THE SAFEST ICO FUNDRAISING PLATFORM - HardRock Hotels  (Read 5358 times)
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:03:53 PM

I like the development team, because their team consists of professionals in their field. Many of them participated in the creation of large projects, which we all know!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:08:04 PM

I like the development team, because their team consists of professionals in their field. Many of them participated in the creation of large projects, which we all know!

What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them!
boomertoo

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:12:29 PM

What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them!

On the official website, in facebook or twitter, there are a lot of information and articles, which describes in detail the team of the project, all its members and developers!
kk777

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:16:53 PM

On the official website, in facebook or twitter, there are a lot of information and articles, which describes in detail the team of the project, all its members and developers!

Well, thank you, I will definitely find this article and get acquainted with its content, because I believe that every participant and user of the project is obliged to know the information about the development team!
zhanghengfell

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:18:23 PM

Where can i see the procss, it would be good to see iive stats on investments. That could be good for investors and also the team.And when will it be listed on the exchanges? And what exchanges is the project intended to be listed?
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:22:13 PM

What benefits do the creators of the projects that are on this platform get in addition to the attention of the community on their project?
Prairie1245

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:22:33 PM

Not really clear what s the Moat tokens for ... can you describe a little bit detail? Is that the moat tokens is to invest any ICO that everybody pick on top 1 ? And then how we earn ?
kk777

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:28:57 PM

theme of the project is very relevant. considering how many investors and just crypto-enthusiasts need recommendations from the best ICO, there will be no release from the participants, I'm sure.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:31:18 PM

What benefits do the creators of the projects that are on this platform get in addition to the attention of the community on their project?
Apart from the advantages that you have cited in the example, you can add :0% commission and no additional fees, a third party to confirm the legitimacy of the project, participation in a 20% distribution of profits, the ability to get initial support and much more
Subsqueprot

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:32:23 PM

Hi fellows. I joined this business. I'm interested to look how the developers realize the business!
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:33:20 PM

Moreover, there is still a vote, according to which the best ICO, which has received a certain number of votes, are financed. to be more precise, their soft cover is funded.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:38:17 PM

Moreover, there is still a vote, according to which the best ICO, which has received a certain number of votes, are financed. to be more precise, their soft cover is funded.
all these conditions thanks to the developers. This is an excellent team that has a track record in evaluating an effective business. they did an excellent job Wink
Techsan

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:38:25 PM

Apart from the advantages that you have cited in the example, you can add :0% commission and no additional fees, a third party to confirm the legitimacy of the project, participation in a 20% distribution of profits, the ability to get initial support and much more
Have you ever thought about the question that if the project is really worth it and so notice without any promotion on different platforms? It is likely to protect future projects developers will resort to to be on this platform
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:43:12 PM

all these conditions thanks to the developers. This is an excellent team that has a track record in evaluating an effective business. they did an excellent job Wink
I agree. The platform minimizes risks and helps increase revenue from participation. experienced experts do research and choose 3% of the best top.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:46:58 PM

Have you ever thought about the question that if the project is really worth it and so notice without any promotion on different platforms? It is likely to protect future projects developers will resort to to be on this platform
I think any sane person uses every opportunity that can bring his project to success. This opportunity can be considered this platform. Much better when there is additional support for your project
Techsan

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:47:39 PM

The project is really of great interest to the market. The team got to the point and they see that most of the blockchain of startups are empty and do not offer anything to the market, it's good that they are ready to tackle this problem and present the product to the market that really has a worthy goal.
kk777

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:48:23 PM

in the process of getting acquainted with the information about the project, I understand that the choice is based on a three-level analysis: this is an analysis of the reputation, of the business itself and the project. here a lot of factors are taken into account, starting from the pages in the social network of developers and ending with the legal subtleties of the project as a whole.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:52:53 PM

The project is really of great interest to the market. The team got to the point and they see that most of the blockchain of startups are empty and do not offer anything to the market, it's good that they are ready to tackle this problem and present the product to the market that really has a worthy goal.
Do you think that one project can dramatically change the situation on the market? It seems to me that this is practically impossible.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:53:14 PM

all this sounds promising. I am pleased with the fact that exhausting research for choosing a promising and good ICO project will end. even adhering to the recommendations for choice, you can run into a useless and irrelevant project, so, as they say, one problem became less.
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:56:17 PM

I think any sane person uses every opportunity that can bring his project to success. This opportunity can be considered this platform. Much better when there is additional support for your project
In any case, the HeadStart will have a significant impact on the development of the industry as a whole . This will contribute to the final settlement of the ICO in the longer term.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: