Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:52:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ICO HeadStart - THE SAFEST ICO FUNDRAISING PLATFORM - HardRock Hotels  (Read 5358 times)
pavondunbar

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:55:43 PM

I guess projects like Headstart makes crypto community stronger. It gives a nice opportunity to be involved in the development process of different project with minimal risk. I like when developers use the wisdom of the crowd.

Yes, projects with these features seems to me very promising too. There so many ICOs with high requests and promising ideas, but their results could be very unsatisfactory result and investors lose their money. I have serious expectations about this project.
Me too. I hope that platform will be a well-designed product with high efficiency. Besides, developers offer incredible fees for backers and creators. It is something really extraordinary and unique for this industry.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Klacik

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:00:25 AM

I guess projects like Headstart makes crypto community stronger. It gives a nice opportunity to be involved in the development process of different project with minimal risk. I like when developers use the wisdom of the crowd.

Yes, projects with these features seems to me very promising too. There so many ICOs with high requests and promising ideas, but their results could be very unsatisfactory result and investors lose their money. I have serious expectations about this project.
Me too. I hope that platform will be a well-designed product with high efficiency. Besides, developers offer incredible fees for backers and creators. It is something really extraordinary and unique for this industry.
There are also some problems that ico developers have and Headstart can resolve it. It is a platform that can change the market. Can you tell me more about those fees? Probably I have missed something from the white paper and I should read it once again.
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:05:40 AM

There are also some problems that ico developers have and Headstart can resolve it. It is a platform that can change the market. Can you tell me more about those fees? Probably I have missed something from the white paper and I should read it once again.
No problem. I would be happy to help you. Bankers and creators will pay 0% fees without additional costs. I guess it is a big advantage of this platform and it makes Headstart more interesting for users than other similar platforms.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:11:24 AM

No problem. I would be happy to help you. Bankers and creators will pay 0% fees without additional costs. I guess it is a big advantage of this platform and it makes Headstart more interesting for users than other similar platforms.
Wow. It looks really nice. But, I am sure that it isn’t the only one advantage of this platform. Can you tell me about it, please? I want to know about Headstart all accessible information.
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:16:17 AM

Wow. It looks really nice. But, I am sure that it isn’t the only one advantage of this platform. Can you tell me about it, please? I want to know about Headstart all accessible information.
Ok. Fisrt of all it’s a decentralized platform based on blockchain technology that provides transparency and security of the data flow. I guess you know about these features if you aren’t a newbie. Also, there will be posted only icos that were verified by Seal of Approval that guarantees icos’ effectiveness and sustainability.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:21:46 AM

Ok. Fisrt of all it’s a decentralized platform based on blockchain technology that provides transparency and security of the data flow. I guess you know about these features if you aren’t a newbie. Also, there will be posted only icos that were verified by Seal of Approval that guarantees icos’ effectiveness and sustainability.
Many details are clear for me know. Blockchain technology is a well-known instrument created to design a safe and well-though system. What is this Seal of Approval? Is it a special algorithm of approval?
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:27:13 AM

Many details are clear for me know. Blockchain technology is a well-known instrument created to design a safe and well-though system. What is this Seal of Approval? Is it a special algorithm of approval?
You are almost right. This is criteria to find a perfect ico for Headstart users. It is complex of verification procedures that ico will be used to go over to be listed on the platform. I guess it will be very interesting to see it in work.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:32:35 AM

You are almost right. This is criteria to find a perfect ico for Headstart users. It is complex of verification procedures that ico will be used to go over to be listed on the platform. I guess it will be very interesting to see it in work.
I am sure. I can’t wait for the official launch of the platform. I know that Headstart ICO ends in 4 days and I hope developers will get enough investments to make this platform work.
tequiero22

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:46:08 AM

Hello all.
I rely this idea will be success and can be achieved the hard cap of ICO.
Laptop1996

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:34:21 AM

What is the price when already listing on latoken? And if we trade on latoken , we can trade on moat/eth? Or just MOAT/LA?

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
Marusia22

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:46:25 AM

I support you. The platform is excellent. In particular, I liked it because you give life to those platforms that are just starting to move and so will always be. Movement is the power of the platform. Now you need to find and get more money to start the project. Good luck. She still did not bother anyone.
Leighton129

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:24:26 AM

I'm seeing several friends thanking me for receiving some tokens, but I've done my cadster for some time and I did not receive it, did I do something wrong? Thank you.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:43:51 AM

How many tokens will be released by the project for the implementation of the whole project promotion program? This information is very important and I want to get it, I need help
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:48:28 AM

How many tokens will be released by the project for the implementation of the whole project promotion program? This information is very important and I want to get it, I need help

In total, the project expects to release about 1.250.000.000 tokens, which will be distributed among all project participants, developers.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:49:53 AM

It seems to me that most adequate people treat various kinds of ICO as a doubtful investment. Since in most cases a person loses money
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:52:47 AM

In total, the project expects to release about 1.250.000.000 tokens, which will be distributed among all project participants, developers.

I believe that 100 million is the optimal number of tokens, which it is convenient to distribute among the participants and put them on the stock exchange. Some projects create 1 billion or more, I think this is an inflated amount that will not lead to a good result.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:57:03 AM

I believe that 100 million is the optimal number of tokens, which it is convenient to distribute among the participants and put them on the stock exchange. Some projects create 1 billion or more, I think this is an inflated amount that will not lead to a good result.

I agree with you, 1 million is not enough, and 100 million is a successful number of tokens, it was proved by a number of projects that chose this particular number and their token was successful on the exchange.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:57:13 AM

It seems to me that most adequate people treat various kinds of ICO as a doubtful investment. Since in most cases a person loses money
What makes you think that? ICO is quite popular in our time, there are a sufficient number of promising projects that have proved this and showed a very good growth in the capitalization of the project. It is necessary to choose the project correctly what this platform will do
KentYou

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:58:27 AM

Hello fellows!
I expect this plan becomes a great profit.
Arguable idea, a very detailed and profitable results.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:01:21 AM

What makes you think that? ICO is quite popular in our time, there are a sufficient number of promising projects that have proved this and showed a very good growth in the capitalization of the project. It is necessary to choose the project correctly what this platform will do
Do you think the modern user is not able to analyze this or that project? Is it really impossible to do without the support of such platforms?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: