Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:47:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚛️ SWAPS.ORG – TRADE NATIVE CRYPTO - XMR/BTC/ETH/ERC-20 - ON-CHAIN DEX ⚛️  (Read 54560 times)
Huxleyfree

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:51:08 PM

Any news on fork date?
Will you publish new dates on your roadmap?
Huxleyfree

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:53:09 PM

Any news on fork date?

I'm quite impatient too, this could be the new BCH
what is BCH?
aysha9853

Activity: 486

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:54:55 PM

Why is there so much fork on bitcoin?
I think the more coins the harder we make the choice where the coin we invest in, we will be difficult to earn profits if every day the coins continue to grow
Joneskay

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:08:04 PM

I think the more coins the harder we make the choice where the coin we invest in, we will be difficult to earn profits if every day the coins continue to grow
But BTC is the strongest and most valueable of all
Joneskay

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:14:58 PM

Any news on fork date?
when they have news they will publish them here?
BitcoinAtom_support

Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:19:20 PM

I advise you to focus on projects where you can see real additional value behind it. I’m sure Bitcoin Atom has that. Then there is large poential of growth.
bucayboyne

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:23:20 PM

I advise you to focus on projects where you can see real additional value behind it. I’m sure Bitcoin Atom has that. Then there is large poential of growth.
I think is it a strong project that will have success
TalkBitcoinsCom

Activity: 94

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:38:14 PM

Any news on fork date?

what is BCH?
that is Bcash, it's a sort of scam coin brought to you by a group of people who disrespect the whole bitcoin & community entirely
BitcoinAtom_support

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:45:31 PM

I think is it a strong project that will have success

Thank you for your support Smiley
tylerik1

Merit: 250

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:51:01 PM

Bitcoin Atom (BCA) is a SegWit enabled Bitcoin fork with atomic swaps, hybrid consensus and lightning network.

Bitcoin Atom

Introduction

Bitcoin Atom (BCA) brings a truly decentralized way of digital asset exchange – with on-chain atomic swaps on board. By using built-in hash time-locked contracts (HTLCs) and its own HTLC API, Bitcoin Atom attempts to disrupt the way we exchange cryptocurrencies today, giving independence from intermediaries and any centralized entities.

We believe that most cryptocurrency trades should be conducted on-chain in a decentralized way, as per the original Bitcoin’s approach to transacting in a completely trustless environment.

Atomic Swaps (AS), currently implemented via HTLCs on-chain and potentially via Lightning Network (LN) off-chain, bring an ability to swap assets directly between blockchains without any intermediaries involved. This ability is called atomic cross-chain trading, and we propose the Bitcoin Atom’s support for it at its core, by bringing AS API and a set of cross-chain trading utilities into the original Bitcoin core software and forking it into BCA.

Bitcoin Atom’s AS model is expected to bring transparency to digital asset trading, as attempts to churn volume via on-chain atomic swaps will be detectable by passive observers. This means that users cannot show up with a small amount of coins and then create a ton of fake volume covertly.

BCA network is additionally secured by utilizing the so-called hybrid consensus: both PoW and PoS models are put in place, increasing network stability and reducing the power of miners, hence lowering the 51% attack probability. Despite having Proof-of-Stake in addition to Proof-of-Work, Bitcoin Atom is not inflationary in terms of emission as PoS only serves the goal of decentralizing network power. Max supply of BCA remains the same as of the original Bitcoin (21M).

Project's core values: Independence, Decentralization and Transparency.

Implementation

Bitcoin Atom is a fork of the Bitcoin blockchain with major protocol upgrades that will occur in mid-December (block number TBA). At the predetermined block number the original BTC blockchain will be forked into BCA, and any transactions made since then will be completely separate on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Atom networks. At that moment, Bitcoin Atom will go live on mainnet and become a fully functional cryptocurrency.

All Bitcoin holders who possess their private keys at the moment of the fork (block number TBA) will receive Bitcoin Atom at the rate of 1 BTC = 1 BCA. You need to control your Bitcoin private keys in order to claim and transact Bitcoin Atom.

Subsequently, the BCA team will focus on atomic cross-chain trading toolkit development, as well as integrating the LN model with off-chain swaps into Bitcoin Atom. The roadmap covering these milestones will be published separately.

Specification

Ticker Symbol: BCA
Max Supply: 21 Million
Distribution: Mining, Minting, Claiming
PoW algorithm: SHA256
PoW Block Interval: 10 Minutes
PoS Block Interval: 10 Minutes
Block size (actual): 1M (2-4M)
Difficulty adjustment: 2 Weeks
Avg tx confirmation time: 5 Minutes
Atomic swaps: Yes
Segwit: Yes
Replay protection: Yes
Unique address format: Yes

Website
bitcoinatom.io
bitcoinatom.net
bitcoin-atom.org
btcatom.org

Media / Info
facebook.com/atombitcoin
twitter.com/atombitcoin
medium.com/@bitcoinatom
reddit.com/user/BitcoinAtom
github.com/bitcoin-atom
bitcoin-atom.slack.com
t.me/bitcoinatom

Exchanges
OKEx.com
YoBit.net
Exrates.me
More TBA

Wallets
Bitcoin Atom (full node)
MyAtomWallet (web wallet)
More TBA

Pools
Bilbotel.fr
More TBA

Block Explorers
TBA

Disclaimer
Credit goes to DCR, VTC, LTC, PPC, NVC, EMC and BCA dev teams.

Just crazy to see all the new Bitcoin fork that are coming up. There are too many in the last time, but I think this one has some structures to gain in the value!

sugi88999

Activity: 68

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:32:44 PM

when the POW can start
BitcoinAtom_support

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:53:39 PM

Bitcoin Atom (BCA) is a SegWit enabled Bitcoin fork with atomic swaps, hybrid consensus and lightning network.

Bitcoin Atom

Introduction

Bitcoin Atom (BCA) brings a truly decentralized way of digital asset exchange – with on-chain atomic swaps on board. By using built-in hash time-locked contracts (HTLCs) and its own HTLC API, Bitcoin Atom attempts to disrupt the way we exchange cryptocurrencies today, giving independence from intermediaries and any centralized entities.

We believe that most cryptocurrency trades should be conducted on-chain in a decentralized way, as per the original Bitcoin’s approach to transacting in a completely trustless environment.

Atomic Swaps (AS), currently implemented via HTLCs on-chain and potentially via Lightning Network (LN) off-chain, bring an ability to swap assets directly between blockchains without any intermediaries involved. This ability is called atomic cross-chain trading, and we propose the Bitcoin Atom’s support for it at its core, by bringing AS API and a set of cross-chain trading utilities into the original Bitcoin core software and forking it into BCA.

Bitcoin Atom’s AS model is expected to bring transparency to digital asset trading, as attempts to churn volume via on-chain atomic swaps will be detectable by passive observers. This means that users cannot show up with a small amount of coins and then create a ton of fake volume covertly.

BCA network is additionally secured by utilizing the so-called hybrid consensus: both PoW and PoS models are put in place, increasing network stability and reducing the power of miners, hence lowering the 51% attack probability. Despite having Proof-of-Stake in addition to Proof-of-Work, Bitcoin Atom is not inflationary in terms of emission as PoS only serves the goal of decentralizing network power. Max supply of BCA remains the same as of the original Bitcoin (21M).

Implementation

Bitcoin Atom is a fork of the Bitcoin blockchain with major protocol upgrades that will occur in mid-December (block number TBA). At the predetermined block number the original BTC blockchain will be forked into BCA, and any transactions made since then will be completely separate on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Atom networks. At that moment, Bitcoin Atom will go live on mainnet and become a fully functional cryptocurrency.

All Bitcoin holders who possess their private keys at the moment of the fork (block number TBA) will receive Bitcoin Atom at the rate of 1 BTC = 1 BCA. You need to control your Bitcoin private keys in order to claim and transact Bitcoin Atom.

Subsequently, the BCA team will focus on atomic cross-chain trading toolkit development, as well as integrating the LN model with off-chain swaps into Bitcoin Atom. The roadmap covering these milestones will be published separately.

Specification

Website
bitcoinatom.io
bitcoinatom.net
bitcoin-atom.org
btcatom.org

Media / Info
facebook.com/atombitcoin
twitter.com/atombitcoin
medium.com/@bitcoinatom
github.com/bitcoin-atom
bitcoin-atom.slack.com
t.me/bitcoinatom

Exchanges
OKEx.com
YoBit.net
Exrates.me
More TBA

Wallets
Bitcoin Atom (full node)
More TBA

Pools
Bilbotel.fr
More TBA

Block Explorers
TBA

Disclaimer

Just crazy to see all the new Bitcoin fork that are coming up. There are too many in the last time, but I think this one has some structures to gain in the value!

It’s good you can see promising structures in Bitcoin Atom. We have very experienced team and innovative features, you need to stay tuned for the updates Smiley
BitcoinAtom_support

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:02:06 PM

when the POW can start

BCA is a combination of pow and pos, the network goes live after the fork, block number is yet to be published. If you will follow this thread closely, you can’t miss it Smiley
Joneskay

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:12:11 PM

Bitcoin Atom

Introduction

Implementation

Specification

Website
bitcoinatom.io
bitcoinatom.net
bitcoin-atom.org
btcatom.org

Media / Info
facebook.com/atombitcoin
twitter.com/atombitcoin
medium.com/@bitcoinatom
github.com/bitcoin-atom
bitcoin-atom.slack.com
t.me/bitcoinatom

Exchanges
OKEx.com
YoBit.net
Exrates.me
More TBA

Wallets
Bitcoin Atom (full node)
More TBA

Pools
Bilbotel.fr
More TBA

Block Explorers
TBA

Disclaimer

It is a big project that is growing and it will have success
Joneskay

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:13:22 PM

Any news on fork date?

what is BCH?
that is Bcash, it's a sort of scam coin brought to you by a group of people who disrespect the whole bitcoin & community entirely
I don't know what is Bcash, can anybody explain me?
cryptomoneyresearcher

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:45:18 PM

Any news on fork date?

what is BCH?
I don't know what is Bcash, can anybody explain me?
I think they refer to Bitcoin Cash. Am I wrong?
cryptomoneyresearcher

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:46:17 PM

How do you think to apply transparency in your project?
heinemannplus

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:02:05 PM

When will we be able to start mining?
rokieinvest

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:26:14 PM

But BTC is the strongest and most valueable of all
Does it exit a fork of other cryptocurrency?
rokieinvest

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:27:20 PM

when the POW can start

BCA is a combination of pow and pos, the network goes live after the fork, block number is yet to be published. If you will follow this thread closely, you can’t miss it Smiley
What does pow and pos mean?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: