Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:50:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚛️ SWAPS.ORG – TRADE NATIVE CRYPTO - XMR/BTC/ETH/ERC-20 - ON-CHAIN DEX ⚛️  (Read 54563 times)
BitcoinAtom_support

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:01:24 PM

I asked this question on the Bounty thread but no one could answer me. I trust I'll have more luck here.
The bounty registration forms only have space for BTC addresses now (of course no one have a BCA wallet address yet). But, by the time you are paying us bounty workers our bounty stakes next month, the BTC addresses we imputed now at signup would be useless. Because your BCA chain would have forked off already and won't be able to mirror transactions from its former BTC chain anymore.
How then do you pay bounty workers when that time comes?

You will receive your coins into new bca wallet with the same private key as per your original btc wallet. That is how you will be able to access your coins.

Ok, see what I was afraid of? Why didn't you tell people from the onset to sign up with a BTC address for which they own a private key? Don't you know many have entered addresses from exchanges like Yobit?
Moreover, I own the PK for my Coinomi wallet, what if coinomi decides for whatever reason not to support your forked coin?!

Hey coinriches, above conversation was related to bounty campaign participants. But either way, you either hold your bitcoins with our exchange partners and receive BCA from them or you need to have an access to your private key. It was announced from the day 1, quotation from this ANN thread: "All Bitcoin holders who possess their private keys at the moment of the fork (block number TBA) will receive Bitcoin Atom at the rate of 1 BTC = 1 BCA. You need to control your Bitcoin private keys in order to claim and transact Bitcoin Atom."

You don't need Coinomi to support BCA as you have your PK, which means you will be able to import your wallet through your private key into BCA supported wallets. In case you're concerned about the security and providing your private key to some other services than Coinomi, I can recommend you to simply move your btc from the wallet with concerned private key before you claim your BCA. It's very simple and safe approach.

Please let me know if you have any further questions, I'll be happy to answer.
BitcoinAtom_support

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:10:03 PM

It is unpredictable what value BCA will get that is true. I was watching last replies from team representative they looks very confident about their work. All depend on the quality of content and the way the present it in market to convince and impress the investors. Periodically I also come here to keep myself up with the latest.

Thank you for your support Xandan, I'm sure the community will be impressed with our deliverable.
longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:09:55 PM

I asked this question on the Bounty thread but no one could answer me. I trust I'll have more luck here.
The bounty registration forms only have space for BTC addresses now (of course no one have a BCA wallet address yet). But, by the time you are paying us bounty workers our bounty stakes next month, the BTC addresses we imputed now at signup would be useless. Because your BCA chain would have forked off already and won't be able to mirror transactions from its former BTC chain anymore.

You will receive your coins into new bca wallet with the same private key as per your original btc wallet. That is how you will be able to access your coins.

Ok, see what I was afraid of? Why didn't you tell people from the onset to sign up with a BTC address for which they own a private key? Don't you know many have entered addresses from exchanges like Yobit?
Moreover, I own the PK for my Coinomi wallet, what if coinomi decides for whatever reason not to support your forked coin?!

Hey coinriches, above conversation was related to bounty campaign participants. But either way, you either hold your bitcoins with our exchange partners and receive BCA from them or you need to have an access to your private key. It was announced from the day 1, quotation from this ANN thread: "All Bitcoin holders who possess their private keys at the moment of the fork (block number TBA) will receive Bitcoin Atom at the rate of 1 BTC = 1 BCA. You need to control your Bitcoin private keys in order to claim and transact Bitcoin Atom."

You don't need Coinomi to support BCA as you have your PK, which means you will be able to import your wallet through your private key into BCA supported wallets. In case you're concerned about the security and providing your private key to some other services than Coinomi, I can recommend you to simply move your btc from the wallet with concerned private key before you claim your BCA. It's very simple and safe approach.

Can I use blockchain btc wallet?

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
BitcoinAtom_support

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:43:42 PM

Yes you can as they let you export your private key.
cryptomoneyresearcher

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:25:25 PM

Some news about the fork?
coinriches

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 02:43:44 PM

OMG! tat sounds like some difficult technicalities we're talking about there. You mean I can transfer my btc or associated forked coins from one wallet to another just by having a PK? How's that accomplished?

BetFury🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay | YouTube 🍿|Instagram🕹Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day
BitcoinAtom_support

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:48:59 PM

OMG! tat sounds like some difficult technicalities we're talking about there. You mean I can transfer my btc or associated forked coins from one wallet to another just by having a PK? How's that accomplished?

No reason to worry. All you will need to do is to claim your BCA with private key from your BTC address Smiley
Dancing_Coin
Copper Member

Activity: 613
Merit: 22

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 02:49:09 PM

why the hell does everyone starts ICOs when it's better to run a fork? )

❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱          O W N R   W A L L E T      |     Buy crypto at reasonable rates     |     BTC, ETH & other coins          ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱            TWITTER       FACEBOOK          ✔ Licensed service          TELEGRAM   INSTAGRAM            ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
●     Store, send, receive and exchange crypto     |     VISA   ●● mastercard   S€PA   [[[] UnionPay     ●
coinriches

Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 02:58:45 PM

No reason to worry. All you will need to do is to claim your BCA with private key from your BTC address Smiley

Yes. I get it now. Pls tell me how that's done 'cos there are a bunch of btc forks coinomi have refused to support. I want to kick their ass and go collect my coins somewhere else

BetFury🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay | YouTube 🍿|Instagram🕹Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day
BitcoinAtom_support

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:31:44 PM

Yes. I get it now. Pls tell me how that's done 'cos there are a bunch of btc forks coinomi have refused to support. I want to kick their ass and go collect my coins somewhere else

Basically what you will do is to export your private key from your Coinomi wallet (what you have probably already done for safety purposes anyway as a back up) and then you claim BCA and store them in BCA wallet, while your BTC remain intact in your Coinomi wallet. So there is even not need for ditching Coinomi for this purpose.
BitcoinAtom_support

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:22:55 PM

⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️NEW PARTNERSHIP ANNOUNCED⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️

⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️ESR Wallet Will Support Bitcoin Atom⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️

Huxleyfree

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:43:14 PM

Do you have an estimated date for the guide?
I think they will publish it this week.
i 'll be waiting for this date because I am very interested in the Atom guide
Yes, me too because there few information about this fork
I think it could be useful to know more about the fork
even they can publish the dates of the fork
do you think is it necessary a whitepaper?
maybe people who never takes part on a fork need it
I have never taka part in a fork an all is new for me
Huxleyfree

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:45:20 PM

Do you have an estimated date for the guide?
I think they will publish it this week.
i 'll be waiting for this date because I am very interested in the Atom guide
Yes, me too because there few information about this fork
I think it could be useful to know more about the fork
even they can publish the dates of the fork
do you think is it necessary a whitepaper?
maybe people who never takes part on a fork need it
I have never taka part in a fork an all is new for me
maybe a whitepaper or more information in their web will be useful to me
bucayboyne

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:38:52 PM

have this fork referal programm?
If it have it, what i have to do to join to it?

There is a bounty campaign where you can earn BCA for your efforts, it’s similar to referral campaign. Please see the rules on official bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2567797
Can i join to the telegram group?
you can join whenever you want
also you can asle there what you want to know or comment things about the ICO
it were interesting be able to talk with somebody of the team
bucayboyne

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:39:45 PM

have this fork referal programm?
If it have it, what i have to do to join to it?

There is a bounty campaign where you can earn BCA for your efforts, it’s similar to referral campaign. Please see the rules on official bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2567797
Can i join to the telegram group?
you can join whenever you want
also you can asle there what you want to know or comment things about the ICO
it were interesting be able to talk with somebody of the team
even if they weren't the CEO
Broesel

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:27:44 PM

Soo, I'm new to this and i have to admit i didn't read the last 30something pages. Is there a date for the fork yet?

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
bucayboyne

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:19:54 PM

How will your coin symbol be?
will it be similar to BTC symbol?
Has BTA a symbol already?

Bitcoin Atom = BCA as per the ANN
Do you plan to launch Bitcoin Atom on exchanges?
If it is in your plans, when will it be?

As soon as BCA is available live on mainnet
When can we start mining?
Joneskay

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:41:55 PM

Does anybody know why is it better a fork than an ICO?
Schopenhauer365

Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:57:20 PM

Does anybody know why is it better a fork than an ICO?
they are different things
tokenwar

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:27:55 PM

⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️NEW PARTNERSHIP ANNOUNCED⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️

⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️ESR Wallet Will Support Bitcoin Atom⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️

Congratulations! A new wallets are good news!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: