Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:09:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚛️ SWAPS.ORG – TRADE NATIVE CRYPTO - XMR/BTC/ETH/ERC-20 - ON-CHAIN DEX ⚛️  (Read 54565 times)
superbtc4376

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:54:46 PM

Based on what has been told in their telegram group i hope even for sooner release. I guess this Sunday/Monday make sense. The price of bca has been decreasing because of insecurity over the source and wallets release so I hope devs will bring an end to that saga. I guess their hybrid consensus is what causes the delay, it's a new thing to bitcoin code therefore they might be facing some last time difficulties to launch. It's normal that delays occur, I see no point to panic. Better to wait now and make conclusions later

...yeah....

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Try like 2011, maybe earlier. Novacoin. Peercoin. Kick it up to 2013... TEK, SYNC, TECH, FIRE, TRK,...... I could go to hundreds. Hybrid POS/POW is NOT NEW NEWS

I'm hoping you misunderstood, because if that's what they said, well, I'll be calling shenanigans. It's really beginning to look like this one's just another cash grab.

bro what I meant was the hybrid consensus along with atomic swaps through nodes potentially with lightning network, that's definitely a new thing. Or please navigate me if that's already implemented in some of the existing coins or forks, I'm always happy to learn new things. I think people in this thread are being too harsh on BCA developers, I have experiences what it takes to deliver the quality code and the last 1% always takes longest time. Especially if you're under the time pressure, time goes even faster. Let's just wait and see the outcome. If they take weeks more or deliver shitty product, then let's be harsh. But before that, I want to express my support to the team.

Agreed. I'm a big cynic but I'll give people a chance as long as it doesn't hurt me.
rokieinvest

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:50:35 PM

Based on what has been told in their telegram group i hope even for sooner release. I guess this Sunday/Monday make sense. The price of bca has been decreasing because of insecurity over the source and wallets release so I hope devs will bring an end to that saga. I guess their hybrid consensus is what causes the delay, it's a new thing to bitcoin code therefore they might be facing some last time difficulties to launch. It's normal that delays occur, I see no point to panic. Better to wait now and make conclusions later

...yeah....

Try like 2011, maybe earlier. Novacoin. Peercoin. Kick it up to 2013... TEK, SYNC, TECH, FIRE, TRK,...... I could go to hundreds. Hybrid POS/POW is NOT NEW NEWS

I'm hoping you misunderstood, because if that's what they said, well, I'll be calling shenanigans. It's really beginning to look like this one's just another cash grab.

bro what I meant was the hybrid consensus along with atomic swaps through nodes potentially with lightning network, that's definitely a new thing. Or please navigate me if that's already implemented in some of the existing coins or forks, I'm always happy to learn new things. I think people in this thread are being too harsh on BCA developers, I have experiences what it takes to deliver the quality code and the last 1% always takes longest time. Especially if you're under the time pressure, time goes even faster. Let's just wait and see the outcome. If they take weeks more or deliver shitty product, then let's be harsh. But before that, I want to express my support to the team.

Agreed. I'm a big cynic but I'll give people a chance as long as it doesn't hurt me.
I think this project will success
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:57:08 AM

...yeah....

Yeah, true, except that if they don't deliver it DOES hurt others. Those who bought futures.

Frankly, you don't announce a project and then not have the code ready at launch. And yes, the forking date IS launch.

Maybe I am being too harsh. But to be perfectly honest, incompetence is not a great deal better than fraudulent. If the various features were not fully ready, they could STILL launch the basic wallet. Hybrid consensus is not a roadblock. Atomic swaps and LN could be, but they didn't NEED to be implemented on day one.

As it stands, the only proof we have that this coin exists is... Well, the word of the same developers who have yet to put out any code or a block explorer.

I mean seriously, simply that, would be sufficient. Show us a working chain.
Ned Kelly

Activity: 170
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:45:55 AM

Yeah, true, except that if they don't deliver it DOES hurt others. Those who bought futures.

Frankly, you don't announce a project and then not have the code ready at launch. And yes, the forking date IS launch.

Maybe I am being too harsh. But to be perfectly honest, incompetence is not a great deal better than fraudulent. If the various features were not fully ready, they could STILL launch the basic wallet. Hybrid consensus is not a roadblock. Atomic swaps and LN could be, but they didn't NEED to be implemented on day one.

As it stands, the only proof we have that this coin exists is... Well, the word of the same developers who have yet to put out any code or a block explorer.

Sure, it should be like that. However, no Bitcoin fork except Bitcoin Cash has been launched on time. So in current environment some delay is understandable. However, if it is lasted to long it seems  incompetent as you pointed out. And one more thing about futures, I think it is big risk to buy those futures in the first place:).
BitcoinAtom_support

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:55:12 AM

...yeah....

We are very close to source and nodes release. Just a little patience, it will pay off
bucayboyne

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:55:22 PM

Does anybody know why the BTC  is decreasing his value?
GwSoJ

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:40:06 PM

FUD. Deliberate manipulation by the banksters.  It was over priced and it's just returning it where it should be in growth terms.
superbtc4376

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:58:06 PM

Agreed. Since I started using it suddenly I surf the dark web. people are afraid of it cuz of BS articles/
bitcoinman93

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:00:27 PM

FUD. Deliberate manipulation by the banksters.  It was over priced and it's just returning it where it should be in growth terms.

Completely right. Someone is going to double his crypto stakes during this recession. Chinese ban is just natural development, nothing else could have been expected. The thing with credit cards seems like a temporary fuss created to manipulate the market and make huge profits. It shows that even decentralized currencies are not really decentralized until news like this can affect the prices so tremendously.
Schopenhauer365

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:34:03 PM

Completely right. Someone is going to double his crypto stakes during this recession. Chinese ban is just natural development, nothing else could have been expected. The thing with credit cards seems like a temporary fuss created to manipulate the market and make huge profits. It shows that even decentralized currencies are not really decentralized until news like this can affect the prices so tremendously.
do you think they rise their value?
bitcoinman93

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:33:17 AM

it will grow a lot
GwSoJ

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:12:49 AM

Of course it will. These manipulations will only shake the weak hands out. Just be patient. If you don't have to sell then just hodl. Even if you are losing money right now, be patient.
sardasa

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:31:47 AM

Of course it will. These manipulations will only shake the weak hands out. Just be patient. If you don't have to sell then just hodl. Even if you are losing money right now, be patient.

I assume we should focus on BCA on this thread rather than discuss about price of BTC.

@BCA Team: Can you please just all sit together and do a retro and come up with a date? Does not matter if that is one year down the line but at least we will have a date and will STOP expecting anything from this team till that date. You guys are delaying it from day 1 by saying few days.. few days but not giving any concrete date. Don't think, any professional group of people would work like this and more so when you have already forked the blockchain.

Schopenhauer365

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:20:34 PM

it will grow a lot
what value do you think it will have approximately?
bbosch

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:27:00 PM

I assume we should focus on BCA on this thread rather than discuss about price of BTC.

@BCA Team: Can you please just all sit together and do a retro and come up with a date? Does not matter if that is one year down the line but at least we will have a date and will STOP expecting anything from this team till that date. You guys are delaying it from day 1 by saying few days.. few days but not giving any concrete date. Don't think, any professional group of people would work like this and more so when you have already forked the blockchain.

Indian team?  Expected in  a few days, soon, very soon.......deliver something (but not working)
rokieinvest

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:34:55 PM

how is going the fork?
Empiretoken

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:36:18 PM

So many Bitcoin forks are forking this industry.
superbtc4376

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:33:44 PM

how is going the fork?

Kind of like a spork.  Huh
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:55:19 PM

still no sign of activity on github, still saying "soon, soon".

Yeah.

Right.

Futures scam.
jp2040

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:27:53 AM

agreed...more and more like a SCAM!

@Atom Support-- care to provide any working details? besides..... "SOOOOOOOON" ("We are working...soon...it will be shortly....very soon"") LOL

I got looted...I bought some futures on YoBit when it was trading around 90s! wow... Sad
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: