Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:17:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚛️ SWAPS.ORG – XMR/BTC/ETH/ERC-20 NO KYC ON-CHAIN ATOMIC SWAP DEX ⚛️  (Read 53645 times)
Tiulinh

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:52:42 PM

To this time i can assertive Gui auto swap  of bca to be scam. I interrogate about GUI auto swap on telegroup and they can not answer for this and they remove me out the group. I will spread this on all telegroup, facebook and twiter. They are  serious perverted when they remove me.

the team keeps delivering and we have the code to speak on our behalf. While you're only trying to spread fud both here and in our telegram chat.

What proof i spead fud on telegram? I only interrogate about GUI auto swap. Team answer not clealy and remove me out. You will regret about this. I am sure bca can not finish Gui auto swap, i only talk this when team bca remove me out th group i never talk before. I am a IT, the posting any infomation and spread to be verry easily with me. I know that i only create a topic about bca on bitcointalk then you will see bad things. Rip

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tarantinoS

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:13:47 PM

To this time i can assertive Gui auto swap  of bca to be scam. I interrogate about GUI auto swap on telegroup and they can not answer for this and they remove me out the group. I will spread this on all telegroup, facebook and twiter. They are  serious perverted when they remove me.

the team keeps delivering and we have the code to speak on our behalf. While you're only trying to spread fud both here and in our telegram chat.

What proof i spead fud on telegram? I only interrogate about GUI auto swap. Team answer not clealy and remove me out. You will regret about this. I am sure bca can not finish Gui auto swap, i only talk this when team bca remove me out th group i never talk before. I am a IT, the posting any infomation and spread to be verry easily with me. I know that i only create a topic about bca on bitcointalk then you will see bad things. Rip
Зaнимaeтecь кaкoй-тo epyндoй, вpoдe взpocлый чeлoвeк, a вeдeтe ceбя, кaк peбёнoк!!!
Tiulinh

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:11:40 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3469142.new#new
MS_Sol

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:34:36 AM

The developers of BCA are the team of Charlie Lee?
Tiulinh

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:06:49 AM

you can tell him to be  Charlie Lee. lol
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:31:41 AM

Charlie Lee is not a selling point, that guy has made millions from doing pretty much nothing, and the way he sold ltc holders down the river with his conflict of interest dump last year was appalling,  I still find it amazing he has any credibility left at all in the cryptosphere. I hope rumours of his involvement is fake news
Tiulinh

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:43:44 AM

Charlie Lee is not a selling point, that guy has made millions from doing pretty much nothing, and the way he sold ltc holders down the river with his conflict of interest dump last year was appalling,  I still find it amazing he has any credibility left at all in the cryptosphere. I hope rumours of his involvement is fake news
Charlie Lee is huge men. bca not enough level with him. BCA want Charile interested them that is chimera. fake new
Big Naturals

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:59:05 AM

Charlie Lee is not a selling point, that guy has made millions from doing pretty much nothing, and the way he sold ltc holders down the river with his conflict of interest dump last year was appalling,  I still find it amazing he has any credibility left at all in the cryptosphere. I hope rumours of his involvement is fake news
Charlie Lee is huge men. bca not enough level with him. BCA want Charile interested them that is chimera. fake new

Charlie Lee is the luckiest asshole in the whole cryptosphere, he got in early, made litecoin in literally 1 hour, and then used his profile to pump litecoin and offload his bags right at the peak last year. He used his position at Coinbase and brother to shill his project just enough to not get fired, then did the famous conflict of interest dump all over the faces of his loyal litecoin followers. He represents the worst in crypto conflict of interest scammers, he makes John McAfee look like Ghandi.

https://medium.com/@bitfinexed/coinbase-insider-trading-litecoin-edition-be64ead3facc
Tiulinh

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:15:02 AM

Charlie Lee is not a selling point, that guy has made millions from doing pretty much nothing, and the way he sold ltc holders down the river with his conflict of interest dump last year was appalling,  I still find it amazing he has any credibility left at all in the cryptosphere. I hope rumours of his involvement is fake news

Charlie Lee is the luckiest asshole in the whole cryptosphere, he got in early, made litecoin in literally 1 hour, and then used his profile to pump litecoin and offload his bags right at the peak last year. He used his position at Coinbase and brother to shill his project just enough to not get fired, then did the famous conflict of interest dump all over the faces of his loyal litecoin followers. He represents the worst in crypto conflict of interest scammers, he makes John McAfee look like Ghandi.

https://medium.com/@bitfinexed/coinbase-insider-trading-litecoin-edition-be64ead3facc

Anyway he made a good coin and he do not exaggerate about technology of LTC as like BCA.
Big Naturals

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:23:44 AM

Anyway he made a good coin and he do not exaggerate about technology of LTC as like BCA.

No, Satoshi made a good coin and Charlie Lee tweaked a few parameters and copied it, nothing more, he isn't an originator of any real tech innovations, and he used his profile to make millions off of his so called 'community' in a shameless manner, what you're attracted to is his 'image' , his actions are that of a scammer, and yes, he exaggerates about tech all the time. The great thing about crypto is the history isn't written yet, and when people look back they'll realise what guys like Charlie Lee did during the wild west days.
Tiulinh

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:27:35 AM

No, Satoshi made a good coin and Charlie Lee tweaked a few parameters and copied it, nothing more, he isn't an originator of any real tech innovations, and he used his profile to make millions off of his so called 'community' in a shameless manner, what you're attracted to is his 'image' , his actions are that of a scammer, and yes, he exaggerates about tech all the time. The great thing about crypto is the history isn't written yet, and when people look back they'll realise what guys like Charlie Lee did during the wild west days.

I would like to tell you that the government is behind LTC. That's why charlie was forced to sell LTC. LTC will hit 1000$ in 2018.
Big Naturals

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:39:24 AM

I would like to tell you that the government is behind LTC. That's why charlie was forced to sell LTC. LTC will hit 1000$ in 2018.

You drank Charlie's koolaid bro, which 'the governement' are you talking about, there's approx 200 of them in the world, and I don't know of any that are behind any current cryptos, and certainly not LTC. Nobody forced him to dump his bag of litecoin, he pumped things while he was at Coinbase, then dumped for maximum profit.
maichimoto

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:30:43 AM

this is one of my favorite projects in crypto space. usually it's all just hype and ho outcome, BCA team doesn't focus on marketing so much but they work and constantly update their github. Way to go!
Castle Schadenfreude

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:40:18 PM

I have been in the Telegram group since the beginning, and they don't kickban people for asking tough questions. They had some chick in there the other day telling them they had to fork the coin again "for good press," and they didn't kick that fool out. Maybe Tom kicked you out for being a blustering dickhead. "I am a IT." Cheesy There are a few people in there spreading rumors about a BCA project collapse, and coincidentally all those people are BUYING. Are you buying BCA?
Tiulinh

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:52:41 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2018, 05:36:48 PM by Tiulinh

I have been in the Telegram group since the beginning, and they don't kickban people for asking tough questions. They had some chick in there the other day telling them they had to fork the coin again "for good press," and they didn't kick that fool out. Maybe Tom kicked you out for being a blustering dickhead. "I am a IT." Cheesy There are a few people in there spreading rumors about a BCA project collapse, and coincidentally all those people are BUYING. Are you buying BCA?
I want to have some picture about GUI autoswap. Do you have it? Or only heard team tell that. When you have it let's talk with me. I bet that you and team bca do not have GUI autoswap. Stop dreaming to become a millionaire from shitcoin. Listen any guys tell  good himself and do not evaluate ability and pragmatic to invest to him that is stupid. By the way i want to tell more things about ability of bca team. I see their ablitity by manage telegram group, it is very easy but they do not well. Let's copy managing of groups as Dgb, xvg... groups. BCA team can not do well a simple job then you think that they can do well a big job like as GUI autoswap?
Tiulinh

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:02:48 PM

this is one of my favorite projects in crypto space. usually it's all just hype and ho outcome, BCA team doesn't focus on marketing so much but they work and constantly update their github. Way to go!
The last update for autoswap is a month ago. Not evey day as you think
https://github.com/bitcoin-atom/atomicswap
MS_Sol

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:17:41 PM

The last update for autoswap is a month ago. Not evey day as you think
https://github.com/bitcoin-atom/atomicswap
Why do developers need to spread their designs every day?  Protecting your development is a top priority ...
pat25

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:24:00 PM

This hard fork of Bitcoin is one of the worst, I lost a lot of money there, also bounty campaign is dead, we did free job for this useless coin?
MS_Sol

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:29:18 PM

This hard fork of Bitcoin is one of the worst, I lost a lot of money there, also bounty campaign is dead, we did free job for this useless coin?
Who are you ? You do not have the right number of subscribers, so your project is nothing ...
MS_Sol

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:30:21 PM

Your reputation speaks for itself.... you scammers
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: