Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:46:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚛️ SWAPS.ORG – TRADE NATIVE CRYPTO - XMR/BTC/ETH/ERC-20 - ON-CHAIN DEX ⚛️  (Read 54512 times)
BitcoinAtom_support

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:33:46 AM

The future of bitcoin is here now, looking after the BTC of the past.ATOM will be huge in the next few years!

thank your for your support Smiley
xanaxxx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:36:18 AM

The future of bitcoin is here now, looking after the BTC of the past.ATOM will be huge in the next few years!

I believe the same thing. Atomic swaps are going to be a great alternative to OTC trading which is needed so much. In time they can maybe make it even highly liquid alternative to centralized exchanges

I'm not sure about the second option, but for majority of people who only to easily buy and sell crypto, atomic swaps will surely do the job just fine. let's hope to have it ready asap
Samovar555

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:13:33 PM

This is probably so you think and assume it to be so. Now it is difficult to talk about the future of any project. Maybe atom will be successful in the future, and maybe it will be dead in the future. This is now we can not say for sure, only time will tell.
StelsMiner

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:56:58 PM

I'm not sure about the second option, but for majority of people who only to easily buy and sell crypto, atomic swaps will surely do the job just fine. let's hope to have it ready asap
Very interesting theory. And how long can it take in the first place? And then what kind of price can be expected in the future? I'm looking into buying, and I think it might be a good idea now.
nguyenhoven

Activity: 248

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:46:21 AM

Very interesting theory. And how long can it take in the first place? And then what kind of price can be expected in the future? I'm looking into buying, and I think it might be a good idea now.

if they launch their exchange in August, the price can easily climb to 20$. Once it works properly and they know how to sell it, we're getting into 3 digits numbers for sure

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
Birchy2

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:55:57 AM

Lots of factors at play.

1) Very few BCA has been claimed = Very Low Supply
2) Trading on yobit at around - $5 at present
3) Small trades on Yobit showing supply very low.
4) Stocks Exchange again low sell orders = low supply
5) Exrates volume is totally false. They have a buy and sell order every 12 minutes. Look at the history!
6) Larger supply on Exrates is most likely small traders buying now at mega low prices
7) Compare Market cap to other BTC forks - Many not ranked on Coinmarket as supply to evidenced. Work out the price by max number of coins and most are trading at least 10 - 20 times higher.

Mostly hinges on getting listed on OKex exchange once the product is live, then im expecting to see it in line with BTG prices. Massively undervalued at present. As long as the team doesnt ditch the project theres only one way to go. $50-$60 dollars
Cryptfly

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:02:39 AM

Lots of factors at play.

1) Very few BCA has been claimed = Very Low Supply
2) Trading on yobit at around - $5 at present
3) Small trades on Yobit showing supply very low.
4) Stocks Exchange again low sell orders = low supply
5) Exrates volume is totally false. They have a buy and sell order every 12 minutes. Look at the history!
6) Larger supply on Exrates is most likely small traders buying now at mega low prices
7) Compare Market cap to other BTC forks - Many not ranked on Coinmarket as supply to evidenced. Work out the price by max number of coins and most are trading at least 10 - 20 times higher.

Mostly hinges on getting listed on OKex exchange once the product is live, then im expecting to see it in line with BTG prices. Massively undervalued at present. As long as the team doesnt ditch the project theres only one way to go. $50-$60 dollars

only exchange bots are trading on this coin and keep the price low. lets hope real people buying and holding...x100 soon
Cora_ED

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:24:55 PM

if they launch their exchange in August, the price can easily climb to 20$. Once it works properly and they know how to sell it, we're getting into 3 digits numbers for sure
I noticed a pattern, forks that are something or the project if there is at least some good team in the market are now a good price. A weak forks very much lost in price.
bitcoinman93

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:17:35 AM

I noticed a pattern, forks that are something or the project if there is at least some good team in the market are now a good price. A weak forks very much lost in price.

I have been in a touch with the team and I can tell you they look very solid. They don't give false promises, just work on the project and release the code step by step. I fully trust them
Synthetic Ice

Activity: 448
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:29:53 AM

I have been in a touch with the team and I can tell you they look very solid. They don't give false promises, just work on the project and release the code step by step. I fully trust them
speaking of bitcoin atom i am really impressed with the features they offer. I hope this is the real thing and it can change the ecosystem for bitcoin.
BitcoinAtom_support

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:26:18 PM

Essential components for the ATOM DEX have been released!

https://medium.com/@bitcoinatom/essential-components-for-the-atom-dex-have-been-released-7d51e9ca6f62
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 04:43:30 PM

beware using stock.exchange. They continue to give me negative balances on my account with some bogus explanation:

http://joxi.net/xAegv9DcplZezm

https://snag.gy/REa9Zj.jpg

The address they show is my DEPOSIT address... I'm not sure how/why they think I'm then sending those coins?!

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
CryptoWinner

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:31:21 PM

honestly, this is just my humble opinion. this is yet another bitcoin fork with the SAME mining algo, same block time, basically everything is the same... What is the purpose of forking BTC yet another time?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
DigiByteGalaxy

Activity: 16
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:56:51 PM

Also on stocks exchange which is a really nice exchange. Volume low so prices very up and down. Best to place orders than buy sell orders due to the large differences between the 2 prices. Yobit also trading bca but wallets are locked still. Strangely it’s changing hands at over 10 times price their which shows its way under valued at present. Look at the mc of superbitcoin, bitcoin diamond or bitcoin private. With a gui swap wallet and new exchanges we should easily be up there with them. Could be a huge huge gainer imo
you will see it in your dreaming!
[/quote]

why so negative? Bitcoin Atom is still active, look at Telegram, look at Twitter, at Telegram BCA Group every day new people are joining, same at Twitter,
and Stocks Exchange is a very good Exchange Platform, I got all my BCA from there, because the price is also good there, sometimes under the normal price little bit.

And you have good Wallet alternatives, for example Coinomi for Smartphone, but look at Coins like Cardano they even don't have Wallet alternatives, only Deadalus Wallet for PC and it synchronizes hours along, I don't need such long long synchronizing wallet.

Or maybe I can use the Cardano Wallet of Binance Exchange lol.

I got in Bitcoin Atom, I am interested on this Subject and Project of BCA because I tried and tested very much Exchange Platforms the last months and it would be great to Exchange Crypto Currencies immediately without Sell orders or waiting and waiting and waiting that someone buys your coins, we need a directly Exchange solution for Coins, Altcoins.
Tiulinh

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:17:56 PM

Also on stocks exchange which is a really nice exchange. Volume low so prices very up and down. Best to place orders than buy sell orders due to the large differences between the 2 prices. Yobit also trading bca but wallets are locked still. Strangely it’s changing hands at over 10 times price their which shows its way under valued at present. Look at the mc of superbitcoin, bitcoin diamond or bitcoin private. With a gui swap wallet and new exchanges we should easily be up there with them. Could be a huge huge gainer imo

why so negative? Bitcoin Atom is still active, look at Telegram, look at Twitter, at Telegram BCA Group every day new people are joining, same at Twitter,
and Stocks Exchange is a very good Exchange Platform, I got all my BCA from there, because the price is also good there, sometimes under the normal price little bit.

And you have good Wallet alternatives, for example Coinomi for Smartphone, but look at Coins like Cardano they even don't have Wallet alternatives, only Deadalus Wallet for PC and it synchronizes hours along, I don't need such long long synchronizing wallet.

I got in Bitcoin Atom, I am interested on this Subject and Project of BCA because I tried and tested very much Exchange Platforms the last months and it would be great to Exchange Crypto Currencies immediately without Sell orders or waiting and waiting and waiting that someone buys your coins, we need a directly Exchange solution for Coins, Altcoins.

[/quote]
Pig brain
bitcoinman93

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:34:37 PM

[/quote]

you're right to be positive, especially after their recent release of dex. I am looking forward to have the exchange ready, that is much more important than gui pictures.
above-mentioned21

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:05:45 PM

V神:大家对什么比特币、以太坊ETF的关注程度太高,而对实质性的进展比如如何让人们能够使用银行卡在街角商店中更为便捷地购买小额数字货币关注太少。前者虽然可以拉盘,但后者才是正在的推进
Jack_Vorobey

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:36:59 PM

Today I bought a few coins BCA on the stock exchange.exchange. Put on the transfer of coins in Coinomi, but that there is no long confirmation of the transaction. Please tell me how long does it take to transfer coins to the wallet?
xanaxxx

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:13:38 AM

Today I bought a few coins BCA on the stock exchange.exchange. Put on the transfer of coins in Coinomi, but that there is no long confirmation of the transaction. Please tell me how long does it take to transfer coins to the wallet?

you should contact stocks exchange support team if you find the deposit time too long, they are usually very responsive based on my experience. Good luck with that
KYBORG11111

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:15:31 PM

Hey, guys. Put purchase requisition in crypto-bridge.org, now I want to rearrange the order. Please tell me how to remove the warrant? And why am I the Commission believes that it is in BTS? How to make normal settings?

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰▰ PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON ▰▰▰
www.papusha.io/
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: