Bitcoin Forum
September 26, 2024, 06:43:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance... is this place a scam?  (Read 3732 times)
walton11

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:11:42 PM

They are good and reliable. That maintenance was far schedule and was just a mere coincidence.
omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:14:27 PM

Does small issues make Binance a scam? Certainly not.
Binance is one of the best exchanges out there. Just had some problems with two-factor authentication which would not allow me to withdraw but this was fixed promptly.

Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:17:57 PM

There was update going that why you might have faced transaction difficulty,it is already announced through social media.binance is one of the best exchange and future competitor to bittrex.it has app functionality which is quite rare in exchanges.they hold competition + there is bnb token which give you 50% off in fees.
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:20:49 PM

just a small trouble . do not panic , sometimes panic a makes us regret at the end. binance will be fine.
I really appreciate that, I think OP is too panic and does not know how an Exchanger works. Even saying a scam, that's a bad and careless decision.
Let's wait for Binance to deal with this problem.
aneeqvalam

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:21:24 PM

A little nervous. Last night I bought 600 shares of IOTA which went up significantly today. I logged back in to move them off the Binance exchange and it is telling me that my withdraws are suspended due to "network congestion." I also have a small balance of ETH that has the same message.

they are maintaining binance exchange yesterday
If you have problems with our exchange,
please find our supports on Telegram at  https://t.me/binanceexchange 
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:33:09 PM

Binance is no scam at all - I've used this exchange since its launch and never encountered any problems. The ETH network is really congested at the moment, yesterday they got around 15,000 pending transactions. Maybe that is the reason for your problem. I dont know about IOTA withdrawal though, as IOTA has nothing to do with the Ethereum blockchain, this must have another reason. I actually just remembered that I had a similar problem once with QTUM, I couldnt withdraw after the purchase, but the next day it worked fine.
rezurect

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:36:09 PM

Haven't had any problems at binance whatsoever. And maintenance applies to everybody of course.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:36:32 PM

looks like a dodgy exchange I would not keep more than a few bucks on it at any one time.

robocop3

Activity: 375

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:41:29 PM

Binance is not a scam, it has served me very well during last few months. may be to many withdraw from it!
wait some time they will fill your order!
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:46:35 PM

Binance is fine as an exchange.
But you can also call it pump & dump manipulator.

I agree with you I use binance for a couple of month I dont see any problem for withdrawal/deposite btc/coins but the sad really a lot of pump/dump user are in this site.
I like the platform of binance with a good graphic and friendly mobile use the market volume  in this exchange site are also high its one of the trusted exchange site that I use.

carefumles

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:02:09 PM

A little nervous. Last night I bought 600 shares of IOTA which went up significantly today. I logged back in to move them off the Binance exchange and it is telling me that my withdraws are suspended due to "network congestion." I also have a small balance of ETH that has the same message.

most of these sites stop account for unknown reasons just read scam forum and will find trusted sites stop accounts with no reasons.

just contact support
jlaakso

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:05:10 PM

I don't think this is a case of locked account. From time to time there is congestion in different networks and withdrawals are suspended for certain period of time.
Antivoid

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:09:32 PM

though there is a rumor that any coin can list on binance only if you spend enough money, i think there are some good coin on binance, no matter how, you can gain profits on binance
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1918

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:10:44 PM

Oh my! I have not used Binance ever since. I prefer my choices of crypto currency exchange such as Bittrex, Poloniex, and Cryptopia. But I guess that is just a normal glitch in times of very heavy traffic, although of course Binance needs to address that because regular recurrence of such problem will surely cause a backlash of support. And considering also the fact that Binance has just started to make a name as an exchange platform.
coastbank

Activity: 238

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:23:16 PM

No of course binance is very safe and high cap exchange. I think problem is about transactions as cryptomarkets are very active in last week or two. You can try later maybe?

crypto233

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:26:23 PM

Binance > Bittrex
neatworld

Activity: 293
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:55:48 AM

I don't think Binance is a scam exchange but it's making me really nervous. I sent a deposit of Ethereum from Cryptopia to Binance yesterday morning (almost 24 hours ago). This is my third Ethereum transfer from Cryptopia to Binance in the past week so I know the drill.

1) There is no sign of my transfer, even pending, on Binance

2) Bizarrely enough, my transfer history on Binance shows only one completed transaction. There should be two completed transactions and one pending one.

Even if I can explain the slow transfer on the clogged up blockchain, what explanation is there for an entire missing (completed) transaction in the transfer history?
Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:01:47 AM

Binance can be trusted your withdrawal might got stucked because of huge congestion on ETH network which is normal to have during lots of ICO running simultaneously.

Just wait for some time it will be processed, alternatively you can sell them and request withdrawal in bitcoin or other coins than ETH or token it self.
criticoflife

Activity: 353
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:02:15 AM

As you can see from the previous comments your coins will be safe at binance. You should try kucoin exchange also, it is run by friends of the binance owner and has a few different coins/tokens that are not on binance like rpx ( red pulse ). I was moving some ctr off binance at about the same time you posted this thread and it was a little slow so it was probably related to the same problem. That ethereum kitten game is causing havoc everywhere right now anyways.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:06:48 AM

If you feel something is not normal for you then you should more carefull as there are many ICO attempt to scam recently.
Just take a look , there are a lot of ICO occur in order to gain early investor = profit

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████