Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:00:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do Not Buy Christmas Presents!!  (Read 868 times)
drunkcoin

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:43:58 PM

Christmas is dedicated not for Christ, but for marketing. It's a holiday to earn/spend more money, not to pray, unfortunately Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinvamp

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:58:29 PM

If you buy your wife a handbag for christmas and that costs $500, you could instead have $50,000 in about two years.  Do you how that damn handbag will look in two years?  It will be old and wrinkly just like her face.

All you have to do to save $49,500, is stay strong and durable on Christmas morning while explaining why you didn't buy a present.  Alright, she is definitely going to be pissed.  But how bad could it be?  Maybe it will last a week.  It is still worth $49,500.  

Don't buy any fucking christmas presents!!!

Your lousy wife was probably going to leave you anyway.  Might as well just speed things up while making a fortune.  Then, get a new wife.  A better one.

Even though i am not married i understand what you are saying. But i think that money is not everything in life , there are some people and some things which are way more valuable than money. If at every point you start to save for the future and not live in the moment you will regret that one day because having money cannot buy you a partner who would understand you but it could buy you bitches as you stated in a comment. I am not saying that saving is bad but you should not always think of future as you don't know whether it is 100% sure that bitcoin will rise to that extent in 2 years but what you know is that buying a handbag can make your wife happy and that is for sure.
sicparvismagna

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:59:13 PM

Well not all wives are gonna leave just because you can't get them what they want, because a woman who truly lives you wouldn't exchange you for anything. Also I wanna what's the sense of earning here if we don't buy our love ones especially our wives something romantic this holiday season, then you will lose the purpose of the holiday season it's all about giving not being selfish.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:01:34 PM

haha, this is funny for so many reasons. the most obvious one is that OP is practically saying don't live and put all your money in bitcoin instead. of course he is trolling but it is funny nonetheless.

but also something that most people may not know is that this is coming from a troll who was talking about how bitcoin is going to die not so long ago when price was so much lower than this.

There is a FOMO brewing...
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 04:03:27 PM

i really curious to know your experience with wife/girlfriend Cheesy

they are not all some money eater Cheesy

You must have one ugly wife.  Hot ones are all money eaters who need new Gucci bags every birthday or christmas.

LOL! made my day  Grin
May I add that you should sell all Christmas presents you get and buy BTC.. They will be pissed, maybe for a week..
Actually.. you will have no friends left Grin but is it worth the fortune you'll make?

With your new fortune, you are going to have a shitload of new friends.  Getting friends is going to be the least of your worries.  Do you know how many friends can fit on the yacht you are going to buy?  

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
krun4

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:06:26 PM

Words of wisdom Cheesy
MrVuuu

Activity: 445
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:18:16 PM

If you buy your wife a handbag for christmas and that costs $500, you could instead have $50,000 in about two years.  Do you how that damn handbag will look in two years?  It will be old and wrinkly just like her face.

All you have to do to save $49,500, is stay strong and durable on Christmas morning while explaining why you didn't buy a present.  Alright, she is definitely going to be pissed.  But how bad could it be?  Maybe it will last a week.  It is still worth $49,500.  

Your lousy wife was probably going to leave you anyway.  Might as well just speed things up while making a fortune.  Then, get a new wife.  A better one.
If the bitcoin rate stops growth, you can stay not only without profit, but without a wife. You can pursue superprofits all your life without spending a penny, but there is no logic in it.
xBitHodler

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:53:01 PM

Buying Bitcoin for family and friends for a Christmas present is interesting idea but I'm quite certain that not every person would be satisfied with it. Most people still see Bitcoin as something worthless because it doesn't have any physical form. That's hilarious because same people would like to receive bank transfers instead of using cash. I'll try to encourage some of my friends to try Bitcoin by creating a paper wallet for them and filling it with some BTC.
nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 04:56:35 PM

Well, what's the most expensive? A $500 bag or a divorce?

If you’re not an idiot, then neither your wife nor anybody else knows how much Bitcoin you have.  If your relationship is so fragile that failure to buy a $500 handbag would cause a divorce, then you’re stupid if you let her know you have any Bitcoin at all.  (If you have an excellent relationship, then she may know that you have some indeterminate amount of Bitcoin; but then, we would not be having this discussion.)

So, why worry about the expense of divorce?  You may lose your house and bank accounts, but not your Bitcoin.  Keep your priorities straight!

(Aside:  Chainalysis + divorce lawyers = marriage made in Hell.)

bluefly

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:58:53 PM

Lol it is an interesting theory. My friends probably will kill me if I don't buy any gift lol
sidebyside

Activity: 245

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:08:57 PM

This is a pretty interesting topic I think with Christmas shopping money that I will use them to invest in bitcoin business. I do not want to waste more money. This is a good time to invest in bitcoin. I think my wife will understand me and support me

nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 06:45:27 PM

i really curious to know your experience with wife/girlfriend :D

they are not all some money eater :D

You must have one ugly wife.  Hot ones are all money eaters who need new Gucci bags every birthday or christmas.

Well, that’s the kind of attitude which will make hot women who are “wife material” avoid you like syphilis.  This leaves you with the type of woman who can be bought, and demands to be bought.  It would be more honest to put the money on the bedside table directly to her Bitcoin address, instead of messing with the handbag; so I guess your wife must be the kind of whore who lies about her profession, and lies first to herself.  Are you happy helping her maintain her precious illusions?

No matter how hot, a real wife cares about babies, a stable nest, and a husband who prudently builds for the future.  Give an exclusive choice, if you’re not rich enough to provide both, a wife will prefer the investment which will pay for future university tuition, rather than immediate gratification with $500 handbags.  Unless she is American.  Are you perchance American?  Just wondering.

Oh by the way, shame on you for calling a man’s wife “ugly” when you don’t know anything about her, or even if he has a wife.  Sour grapes.  Whether or not you’re American, it is perfectly clear that you’re jealous of men who get for free from hot women what you need to pay for—with handbags or otherwise.

Lol it is an interesting theory. My friends probably will kill me if I don't buy any gift lol

Such helpful “friends” you have!  They give you the advantage of not needing deadly enemies.

Now, I am usually thrilled to make gifts of useful advice.  But for such persons as to whom I here replied, everything has a price; and my advice is very expensive.  My Bitcoin address is listed in my signature.  My words are worth more than $500 now, and much more than $50k later on when you die without leaving your Bitcoin to anybody because you’re totally alone, and nobody even likes you.

alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 08:19:14 PM

I want to live today, and make my wife happy too today. but I also want to multiply my money in a year. what to do??))
can buy a handbag for $ 250 and 250 invest in bitcoin?
Karakyli

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:34:38 PM

This is a very interesting approach to things and money. And how much more unnecessary, in principle, things we buy throughout the year. Only in this case, for Christmas and Christmas gifts should be approached individually. After all, sometimes you do not need an expensive thing, but the very attention on this holiday. However, sometimes a decent gift is needed and bitkoyn in this case can wait until the next appearance of the opportunity to buy it. And in general, of course, if you are confident in the future bitkoyna and its continued growth in price, then you need to moderate saving for investing in bitkoyn.
nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 09:35:06 PM

I want to live today, and make my wife happy too today. but I also want to multiply my money in a year. what to do??))

Why not give her $250 worth of Bitcoin?  First, get her mad that you didn’t do that a year ago.  If we use “the $500 handbag” as a unit of account, then $250 worth of Bitcoin a year ago would now be worth about five handbags.  If you pull it off right, she may become obsessed with Bitcoin; that seems win-win for you.

Maybe splurge an extra $100 for a hardware wallet, so you have something to put under the tree and she can keep her coins safe.

Of course, you should only give her Bitcoin if you really love her.  Diamonds are compressed charcoal.  Numbers are forever.  “For bettre or for wores, to haev and to hodl.”

Think you that I wax romantic?  Truly, Bitcoin is for lovers.  y2 = x3 + 7 is a svelte elliptic curve you can embrace to your bosom:

Oh, I would double-hash points on that (and I do, every time I use Bitcoin).  Yet there are limits to intimacy.  My very heart may be naked before my ladylove, but she will never touch my secret keys!

And how much more unnecessary, in principle, things we buy throughout the year. […] And in general, of course, if you are confident in the future bitkoyna and its continued growth in price, then you need to moderate saving for investing in bitkoyn.

Ah, the benefits of deflationary money:  People stop buying junk they don’t need.  Instead they want precious, precious bits.  Anybody who was profligate with Bitcoin a year or three (or more) ago has been undergoing corrective shock therapy, poorer but perhaps wiser.  Or at least, sadder.  Methinks many a would-have-been “Bitcoin millionaire” is now cursing at himself amidst a cheap pile of consumer baubles.  At least, some got pizza.  I hear that food tastes better when it’s bought with today’s value equivalent of over $110 million.  Or maybe it tastes like ashes.

Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:02:10 AM

Explain it well to your wife. Might as well tell her your plans don't put your relationship on the edge of losing a wife. It is not that easy to find a new wife, partner in life if you were always selfish.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 02:49:55 PM

If your relationship is so fragile that failure to buy a $500 handbag would cause a divorce, then you’re stupid if you let her know you have any Bitcoin at all.
This guy has the right idea.  

Very dumb idea.  That $250 handbag will mean millions at retirement.  Don't believe me?  No problem, you'll understand fully when you retire without that money.  Having a mad wife for a week doesn't compare to millions more in retirement - and retiring when you are 40.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:03:09 PM

I am sorry but world is not just about money.  At the end of your life, no matter how many money you have, still, you will leave it behind. Building a good relationship with the people around you when you are strong and kicking is important.  Buying presents during Christmas or other occasions for your love ones makes them feel important and happy.  Those people that you make happy will be the one who will remember you when you die but your money will be all gone.  Memories are more important than money.
farhaan

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:49:45 AM

Ok.If i work as per your advice and avoid buying such christmas gift,i might get $50,000 in the next few years.But the problem is if my wife refuses to go away from me even after refusing to gift her,then what should i do with that $50,000 when she still stays with me,ha ha.Just expecting another piece of advice from you.

My friend,we could not count all the expenses that we do and think of saving it.These occasions do not come always.They are memorable moments of life and i think that gifting at such instances would be the best thing which could be done.

▄▄ ▀█▄▀█▄ ▄ ▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀  ███▀██▄▄▀
█████▀▀█ ██  ███ ██████▄▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄█ ██▌  ███▄▀██████▄▀
█████▀ ▀▄ ██▄  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀
 ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▀▄ ▀██▄  ▀▀████████▐▌█
  ██████  ▀▄ ▀██▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▌█▀
   ▀██▀  ▄▄▀▀▄ ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ █▀▄
       ▄███▀  ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▀ ▀▄
       ▀██▀  ▄███  ▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▄ █▄
            ▄███  ▐██▌ ██▌ █▄ ▀
              ▀   ███  ███  ▀
ONSTELLAR   ▄████▄▄
  █████  █▄
 ▐██████████▄▄
 ▐███████████▀█▄
 ██████▀▀▀▀████▀
 █████           ▄▄▄▄                        ▄▄▄
▐█████▌       ▄▄███████        ▄▄████▄      ▀▀███
███████      ███████████      ████████▌       ███
███████▌    ███████▀▀▀███    ▐████   ▀▀
████████   ▐██████▌    ▀▀     ▀▀▀
█████████  ███████
▐█████████   ▀▀▀▀
  ▀██████▀
FROM THE PARANORMAL TO THE METAPHYSICAL
THE WORLD'S FIRST SOCIAL NETWORK
WHERE THE UNEXPLAINED LIVES...

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████▄
█████████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▀█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████ ████████████████
▀██████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▄██████████████▀
▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TELEGRAM
1bitcoinsnet

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:01:50 PM

Well the girls I know all have Bitcoin codes tattooed on their asses, so they want $100 to $500 to sit on your lap and talk about what comes up.

When you got serious coins, you don't need a wrinkly old wife, you can buy hot young chicks with coins now.

Oh, most of those chicks in SFL with BTC tats on their butts,  I know most for a  few years, I'm the guy that got them their first wallets.

So I don't have to pay for Jack.

They trip over themselves just knowing how big my wallet is.

Lol

Imagine that recruiting strippers last five years to buy Bitcoin.

True story
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: