Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:10:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [REFUND PROCESSING COMPLETED] K1 Nanos - Big Picture Mining Cooperative  (Read 30758 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bicknellski (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 02:54:25 PM

Hey Bicknellski,

Are you getting any of the white K1 Nanos?  I'd be interested in purchasing one just for the LOLz.

Wish I could... I am more concerned with getting our chips refunded at the moment and that to our group is priority 1 right now.

Those look sweet actually I might buy some K1s later for students to use to learn about Bitcoin / Altcoins.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 05:38:23 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2013, 09:57:15 AM by Bicknellski

What are you going to do if you get the chips?

Our plan would be to get our refund or at least get a RESPONSE to our support ticket that was submitted August 5th. We do not believe that a NO REFUND policy is legal in the State of Nevada or the US where BitSyncom is registered so we will be looking at filing a complaint to the FTC and the AG of Nevada on this given that there has been 0 communication with us. The FTC rules and guidance for businesses stateside are quite clear on this. We welcome others to do the same.

It really is beyond reasonable to have zero communication with customers especially when spending nearly $80,000 USD. I do not understand how anyone can run a company and be so inept in terms of communicating with customers given that there are very limited number of us everyone could be contacted quite easily. Our coop is certainly not going to be doing any business with BitSyncom (Avalon) in future. Excuses are not what we need or want we want ANSWERS and FACTS. It is definitely disappointing not being able to support BKKCoins and provide USB miners to the community given that all we needed was chips. We are hoping our Bitfury USB miner is a good offering but we will talk about that when we have fully refunded everyone who ordered the K1 Nano's. Back on topic... refunds.

-----

People who are still owed BTC... please respond to your emails. Crazy this is dragging on another week. We want to REFUND you now... if you see this message please check your spam folders!

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 06:41:10 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2013, 08:35:58 AM by Bicknellski

Still stuck on 3 refunds to go.

Although 2 more orders have responded to our emails so we are getting closer to resolving this issue. Will be relieved to get this done we hate this is dragging on and on. If you paid for your K1 Nano and haven't received an email or refund yet please PM or email at your earliest convenience. We have your BTC and want to refund you.

The following need order numbers ending in are still pending refunds:

xxx123   Contacted via email waiting for signed message to be returned.
xxx115   Not responded to emails
xxxx69   Contacted via email waiting for signed message to be returned.

We are getting closer to reveal a new deal we have for new miners and hosting so the faster we clear the happier we will be. We are also moving towards full cooperative status in the coming weeks. A new website is in the works for us as well.

Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 07:12:21 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2013, 04:44:02 AM by Bicknellski

Refunds for August 25th, 2013:

xxxx69   REFUNDED https://blockchain.info/address/1Can1Yn1cK3e59QNg2oTpJCmTYT97SrZhk
xxx154   REFUNDED https://blockchain.info/address/1DobZomBiE2gngvy6zDFKY5b76yvDbqRra

* 2 to go.

xjack

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 02:09:17 PM

Q - are you still developing the 50 port hub?

xjack - 1xjackDMgJCLn1LDtbgh51DYw6uRgeHVb
Reputation thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=482124.0
Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 02:28:07 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2013, 03:25:51 PM by Bicknellski

Q - are you still developing the 50 port hub?

We will discuss that after we are done with refunds if you have a line on a number of good hubs I suggest you buy that if you need 50 ports in the next 2 weeks or more. We will be opening a new webpage and offering a new range of projects for the community. Check for a new post by us in the weeks to follow. If you don't see anything then you can contact me directly via PM or email.

Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 04:42:23 AM

Refunds for August 27th, 2013

xxx115   REFUNDED https://blockchain.info/address/12vSM1bMj3E7DzVYHBCwjMATN2UWummCXL

*1 to go.

Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 07:48:21 AM

Can't wait to lock this thread and move on to the next phase... still waiting on one more refund just need confirmation of address.

Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 02:22:22 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2013, 05:15:49 PM by Bicknellski

Refunds for August 28th, 2013

xxx123   REFUNDED https://blockchain.info/address/1GYSSoesXtpC7s6K7ubEj7fpgphxxLeZyH

WE ARE COMPLETE!

Only I need a refund now for refunding one of our customers earlier on in August out of my own pocket as we were waiting on our customers BTC to be moved from a cold to hot wallet.

Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 02:34:25 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2013, 02:50:16 PM by Bicknellski

We will be opening up a new website next week I believe we will have more information there and hopefully we will have 1 product in stock as well.

BitFury 1 Chip USB miners a small number under 100 I think will be available for sale or at auction on the site.

Our 50 port hub still waiting on gerbers and BOM so it is tentative at this point but we can work with our production lines in either China, Batam or Jakarta to get these up in a few weeks and in stock if we have the gerbers and the BOM.

Future projects includes hosting of asic miners in Asia with cheap power and rent making it very affordable for miners with a lower fee as well as more green and energy efficient cooling that can allow for more extreme overclocking for our members rigs as well as our customers should they want to push the limits of their mining rigs.

Our own COOP P2Pool is also being worked on and that will be free for members of the COOP and reasonable fees for non-members.

We are also pursuing a number of different longer term chip / board projects and hoping to work with DIYers, Fabricators in Asia, Europe and North America.

Also note that Big Picture Mining Cooperative has signed in the Custom Hardware Association - Standards proposal the first fabricator to do so in the Bitcointalk forums. Please check it out here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=282030.0

itod
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1076

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 04:30:54 PM

We will be opening up a new website next week I believe we will have more information there and hopefully we will have 1 product in stock as well.

BitFury 1 Chip USB miners a small number under 100 I think will be available for sale or at auction on the site.

Our 50 port hub still waiting on gerbers and BOM so it is tentative at this point but we can work with our production lines in either China, Batam or Jakarta to get these up in a few weeks and in stock if we have the gerbers and the BOM.

Future projects includes hosting of asic miners in Asia with cheap power and rent making it very affordable for miners with a lower fee as well as more green and energy efficient cooling that can allow for more extreme overclocking for our members rigs as well as our customers should they want to push the limits of their mining rigs.

Our own COOP P2Pool is also being worked on and that will be free for members of the COOP and reasonable fees for non-members.

We are also pursuing a number of different longer term chip / board projects and hoping to work with DIYers, Fabricators in Asia, Europe and North America.

Also note that Big Picture Mining Cooperative has signed in the Custom Hardware Association - Standards proposal the first fabricator to do so in the Bitcointalk forums. Please check it out here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=282030.0

After Yifu's fiasco with Avalon chips all this sounds great.

Go Bicknellski secure those Bitfury chips if it is possible, and you'll have a long line waiting in front of your web-shop.
Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 05:17:34 PM

Thanks! We actually have bitfury chips in hand just waiting on parts for the fab not a very long line as we won't have a huge amount of stock.

In terms of Avalon 24 days since we asked for our refund still no replies to our Support Ticket. Disappointed. Definitely time to start moving our legal options up to now rather than later.

bigbeninlondon

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 05:23:42 PM

Thanks! We actually have bitfury chips in hand just waiting on parts for the fab not a very long line as we won't have a huge amount of stock.

In terms of Avalon 24 days since we asked for our refund still no replies to our Support Ticket. Disappointed. Definitely time to start moving our legal options up to now rather than later.

I'm very interested in the bitfury USB miner.  I guess its first come first serve?
Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 07:32:58 PM

I'm very interested in the bitfury USB miner.  I guess its first come first serve?

Yes sure will be.

We will start a new thread and open our website soon.

Thanks all for the support. Sorry to everyone for the slow start to the refunds and ultimately for cancelling the K1 Nanos we were looking at nearly 11000 K1 units with all our combined chips but unfortunately Yifu failed to deliver and it really cost BKKCoins alot. I hope many still buy units directly from his store he deserves that sort of support so try and buy a few units from him.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: