Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:12:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✴️ SHARPAY ✴️ Share button with blockchain rewards ✅ Buy Now! ✅  (Read 38336 times)
Mith19

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:25:27 PM

Not replying here while being active in Telegram etc. - really poor performance team :-/
vekilos

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:48:19 PM

I am looking forward to this project and what comes of it.
sharpay

Activity: 1117
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 04:00:56 AM

already exists a date on which the coin is listed on an exchange?

sharpay is awesome - cant wait

Thank you so much Wink

We plan to list our tokens on exchanges after Token Sale (after June 2018). But officially, we will begin to announce agreements with the exchanges in April or May.

Token Sale 40% Bonus! ✅ Buy Now!
sharpay

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 04:02:32 AM

I am looking forward to this project and what comes of it.

Thank you so much! Smiley

We just started our Token Sale and now you can buy our tokens with 40% bonus! Besides, you can use our Sharpay button on our website, share and get our free tokens!

sharpay

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 04:04:47 AM

why there is less attraction to the useful ico? still less then 4K eth, and need to reach more then 40K eth. even sold out less than 10 percent:(

Hi! We just started our Token Sales and it will end in June.

Igor Karavaev

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:57:34 AM

Dear Mith19,

thank you for your detailed and precise reply as to marketing tools in Sharpay project. It was anyway informative and interesting. It is obviously seen that you made analyses and CARE about the project and LIKE it. Does not that mean that the project’s team achieved its goal to raise your interest and attraction?! And has spent so little contributors money to get it! You must admit it!)

I know so many ico projects who struggling to raise 10mln - spend at least 2mln airdropping this money to all these lousy and sleazy people who are spamming to the team every day and ready to tell their subscribers anything they are paid for. The sharpay team has managed to save a lot of money aimed to develop and promote the product instead of paying them to all these shameless mediators. And I highly appreciate it)
Mith19

Activity: 97

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:12:02 PM

Mhhhh. You guys have my money anyways. This is why i keep my finger crossed.

But nevertheless, there are marketing strategies, which are really useful and beneficial. Above all the sharpay team -- offering a coin like that -- should know this.
OrangePotato

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:21:09 AM

hi there!
so we can receive rewards for sharing or visits of other users via the shared links. does it mean that that you do offer conversion growth for sites and comfortable sharing for users? right?
Yudha2015

Activity: 414
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:34:49 AM

New project. whether this project will hold bounty if this project hold bounty I am interested in this project hopefully newbie can join in this project. good luck and great success with your project. a very interesting project.
Guys, it's simple! Share our site in your social networks with our Sharpay multishare button - and you automatically will get bounty with our tokens! For sharing + for the visits of your unique social subscribers Wink

So, how to know how many token do we earn and how about the payment?  Where do we can see?

Thank

►           ►     enVoy        ▐ │     Sustainably Green Trust in Trade     │ ▌     ◄           ◄
►            ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK            ◄
[v]  Facebook     [v]  Twitter     [v]  Telegram     [v]  Medium     [v]  Linkedin     [v]  Reddit
unisilver

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:39:49 AM

Not replying here while being active in Telegram etc. - really poor performance team :-/

It doesn't mean that the team is active in the telegram they have a poor performance. We also need to consider that maybe they need to work some things out in the project. Please consider..
sharpay

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 06:21:56 AM

New project. whether this project will hold bounty if this project hold bounty I am interested in this project hopefully newbie can join in this project. good luck and great success with your project. a very interesting project.
Guys, it's simple! Share our site in your social networks with our Sharpay multishare button - and you automatically will get bounty with our tokens! For sharing + for the visits of your unique social subscribers Wink

So, how to know how many token do we earn and how about the payment?  Where do we can see?

Thank

Hi!

Once you use our Sharpay button for the first time, it will automatically create an account for you. When you share, it will pop up a notification stating how many tokens you earned for that sharing, and you can always check your account and token reward history on https://app.sharpay.io/  Wink

sharpay

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 06:41:37 AM

hi there!
so we can receive rewards for sharing or visits of other users via the shared links. does it mean that that you do offer conversion growth for sites and comfortable sharing for users? right?

Hi!

Yes, there are two ways you can earn our tokens 1) By sharing posts using our button and 2) By the visits of other users via your unique shared links. These can attract users and increase the site's traffic, conversion and KPI (number of active users, views, registrations, sales). For users, it is easy and comfortable to use and share, and everyone can earn our tokens easily.

You can try our Sharpay button on our website, share and get our tokens for free!

sharpay

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 06:46:52 AM

It doesn't mean that the team is active in the telegram they have a poor performance. We also need to consider that maybe they need to work some things out in the project. Please consider..

Thank you for your support and clarifying!  Wink

Igor Karavaev

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:31:32 PM

Mhhhh. You guys have my money anyways. This is why i keep my finger crossed.

But nevertheless, there are marketing strategies, which are really useful and beneficial. Above all the sharpay team -- offering a coin like that -- should know this.

Thank you, i believe it is a successful project that comparatively easy and safely can be introduced to the market. This is arguably its largest advantage comparing to many other projects that need heavy and risky investments a lot of time to be realised. Sharpay mainly needs money for only promotion - to be quickly installed in millions of websites. It is not so hard really. Once again, thank you for your support and contribution!
Guaqn

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:03:32 AM

Good project! I will share it  Tongue Tongue
sharpay

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 06:15:39 AM

Good project! I will share it  Tongue Tongue

Thank you so much!  Wink Remember, we just started our Token Sale, and you can buy our tokens with 40% bonus now! Cool

Tips: Don't just share, get your own "Referral link" on our Sale page, you can get 5% of all tokens purchased by your referrals.

qory

Activity: 1722
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:29:21 AM

Good project! I will share it  Tongue Tongue
that's simple but good action, indirectly you support this project and contribute
hopefully it will increase investor interest, although small things but could have a big impact later
maybe investors will also be grateful to you who have told the sharpay project

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Michi183

Activity: 81
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:45:14 PM

Thank you so much Wink

We plan to list our tokens on exchanges after Token Sale (after June 2018). But officially, we will begin to announce agreements with the exchanges in April or May.

Today I have invested again. 0,5eth

sharpay and friendz are my top ICO´s in q1  Grin Cheesy

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1282949
DeepOnion - Tor Integrated - 100% Anonymous
===> Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! <===
sharpay

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 08:43:12 PM

Thank you so much Wink

Today I have invested again. 0,5eth

sharpay and friendz are my top ICO´s in q1  Grin Cheesy

Thank you so much!  Wink

sharpay

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 05:49:42 PM

Good project dev..i waiting next post

Thanks!  You can try our Sharpay button on our website, share and get free tokens! Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: