Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:19:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✴️ SHARPAY ✴️ Share button with blockchain rewards ✅ Buy Now! ✅  (Read 38336 times)
sharpay

Activity: 1117
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 05:32:19 PM

guys look their site to more information Grin

Don't just look, but also use our Sharpay button on our website, share and get free tokens!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Token Sale 40% Bonus! ✅ Buy Now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sharpay

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 09:13:14 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 09:37:46 PM by sharpay

We are proud to tell you that Sharpay.io connected KakaoStory!

Kakao is the most popular IT company at messenger and mobile blog service in Korea. Kakao provides KakaoTalk messenger and KakaoStory (a blog sevice) to an user.  

The wonderful thing is that the population of Korea is about 51 million and about 40 million koreans use KakaoTalk daily. Now KakaoTalk already expended out of Korea and has 80 million users from all over the world!

We expect korean friends to enjoy using Sharpay buttons to share content to their social media and blog daily. It is getting start in Korea now! Share this content to your KakaoStory!

In Sharing We Trust!
Token Sale 40% Bonus! Buy Now!
sharpay

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 08:46:06 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 09:38:50 PM by sharpay

We are often asked  if we have a public chat - a telegram group, and here's the answer.

Official Sharpay Telegrams (Only TWO!):

➡️ We have a public telegram channel with our news (here): https://t.me/sharpay_io  

➡️ And we have a private telegram chat with our team and admins to assist you: https://t.me/sharpay_admin  

- Our marketing strategy is the personal attention to everyone. Here you ask and we reply.

- We believe that tet-a-tet Telegram communications is most effective, there is no flooding.

- If you found a group or a channel in Telegram which declares to be a part of the Sharpay project, please check with our admin t.me/sharpay_admin to confirm if it’s the original one.

- t.me/sharpay_admin is the only official private chatroom where you can talk to the Sharpay team and get all the official answers!

cerceveligozluk

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:34:48 PM

I think the idea of this project is very bright, I hope the project can be successful.
sharpay

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 03:50:38 PM

I think the idea of this project is very bright, I hope the project can be successful.

Thank you very much!  Smiley Right now, you can buy our tokens with 40% bonus!  Wink

sharpay

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 09:25:14 PM

Dear Friends!
The project is not only a product but also people, involved in it. Today we would like to introduce you one of our team’s members. Paulina Kulyukhina – CMO (Chief Marketing Officer) of Sharpay.io

Paulina is a Marketing and Communication Expert with a large number of successfully realized communication strategies. Experienced with international brands and entrepreneur’s projects. She is also a happy mom, good surfer and advanced snowboarder, she loves opera and arts, football and basketball.

If you want to contact Paulina or ask her any questions - get in touch via LinkedIn.

In Sharing We Trust!
sharpay

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 07:15:38 PM

Why is multisharing so trendy today?

Sharing (technology of dissemination of information in social networks) appeared on the market more than 10 years ago. Then there were several independent start-ups that played the role of its popularizers - they made it possible to combine different social networks into a single unit and customize them for the site design. Today, the buttons of these services are installed only 3-5% of the total number of sites. Over this period of time (more than 10 years), in the operation of the aggregators of sharing, nothing has changed fundamentally - the limited methods of their monetization made the development of this industry meaningless and unattractive for developers.

The multisharing button, developed by our Sharpay company, is making a real breakthrough in the sharing. The use of blockchain technology in our share button has become a powerful impetus for the development of Internet marketing as it will help both sites, which use our button, and users, who share the information, to earn! No one share button has provided a such opportunity before. Moreover,  Sharpay provides multisharing of information, which allows users to place the content on all their own pages in social networks just in a one click! Sharpay button is a sharing button of next generation!

In Sharing We Trust!
tazy

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:53:41 AM

how is going token sales guys? presale completed quickly but I cant see so much interest about main sales, may be need to make the voice louder with some new videos and marketting? we are at %10  of the sales now....
Mith19

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:22:43 AM

how is going token sales guys? presale completed quickly but I cant see so much interest about main sales, may be need to make the voice louder with some new videos and marketting? we are at %10  of the sales now....
Exactly. I addressed the team with more or less the same opinion quite some time ago, but my suggestions were more or less ignored. I'm quite sure tht they are goin to blame the whole market situation now - which doesn't make sense of course ---> sharpay tokens are pegged to ETH, so when you buy fresh ETH now from fiat you get the sharpay tokens quite cheap. So normally right now we should see a drastic increase of the sold amount, which is not happening.

When you have a look at other projects with priced pegged to ETH you see exactly the fast i mentionend above - during the last days, the amount of sold tokens increased drastically.

But no one cares about sharpay, that's the ugly truth. But I'm quite sure that somebody of the team will reply here quite soon, they will thank us for our opinions but they will proof you and me 'completely wrong' .... ;-)
sharpay

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 04:29:01 PM

Exactly. I addressed the team with more or less the same opinion quite some time ago, but my suggestions were more or less ignored. I'm quite sure tht they are goin to blame the whole market situation now - which doesn't make sense of course ---> sharpay tokens are pegged to ETH, so when you buy fresh ETH now from fiat you get the sharpay tokens quite cheap. So normally right now we should see a drastic increase of the sold amount, which is not happening.

When you have a look at other projects with priced pegged to ETH you see exactly the fast i mentionend above - during the last days, the amount of sold tokens increased drastically.

But no one cares about sharpay, that's the ugly truth. But I'm quite sure that somebody of the team will reply here quite soon, they will thank us for our opinions but they will proof you and me 'completely wrong' .... ;-)

Hi Mith19!

Thank you very much for your opinion and for expressing it here. Yes, you are right and right now we are concentrating all our marketing force to attract attention to the project and promote Sharpay at local markets. We hope we will achieve our goals and targets soon. Thanks again for your support!

sharpay

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 06:44:04 PM

Do you want to get our tokens for free?
Become an official Sharpay referral!

Log in to your personal account on sale.sharpay.io and at the bottom you will see your personal referral link. With every purchase at this link you will automatically get 5%!

Currently, the leader of the referral race have received 1,338,136 Sharpay tokens for free, which is equivalent to more than 40 ETH!

In Sharing We Trust!
Get Referral Link!
sale.sharpay.io!
sharpay

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 08:54:11 PM

We are often asked if we have competitors in the sharing field and what differentiates us from them. Here is the answer: sure, we have competitors, but no doubts we also have great features that make us to be better than them!

Sharpay is a high-tech, no analogues, but a simple sharing solution at the same time. There are two innovations combined in our product: multisharing and blockchain profit. Having these both options together makes our buttons unique.  It is not a secret we are not the first who invented an idea of multisharing, but there is no other multisharing project with an opportunity to earn money using blockchain technology!

Multisharing. This is an opportunity to share content not in one social network, but in several at the same time - just in one click! It is simply comfortable, exciting and less time consuming.

Blockchain profit. You Share – We pay. For every share a user makes through our buttons he is rewarded by our tokens. That is a wonderful motivation for users to share content and monetize their popularity in the internet by earning cryptocurrency.

Revolutionary SMM tool for sites multiple increasing traffic, conversions and sales. Websites owners using  Sharpay buttons, save a lot of time and money on choosing and learning digital marketing, they get a better result, because our system has adjustable targeting control.

The Sharpay share buttons are user-friendly, easy to be installed and used both by users and sites.

Sharpay.io is TOP 1 project evaluated by 70 independent experts of ICOBench with the highest rating of 4.9 of all active projects. Such rating have been given us due to our Product as well.

To sum it up, all the above gives us a chance to be considered as the most successful and the best project  among others equal!

sharpay

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 09:09:36 PM

Dear friends!

Sharpay team continues its great Roadshow presenting the project to the local markets! In the next days, you will be able to meet us personally to talk and ask all your questions.

Our next destinations are following:
🔹5 APR - Seoul (South Korea)
🔹7 APR - Tokyo (Japan)
🔹9 APR - Singapore
🔹10 APR - Xiamen (China)
🔹11 APR - Hong Kong
🔹13 APR - Bangkog (Thailand)

Ask our Telegram Admin about the timing and the conference venue at https://t.me/sharpay_admin

We are looking forward to see you!

In Sharing We Trust!
https://sharpay.io
dailoc_au

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:06:42 PM

Hi Manager, Do you plan to hold a press conference in Vietnam in the future?
sharpay

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 11:03:49 PM

Do you know, recently, one of the world's most famous sharing platform of the old generation – the company AddThis.com - was absorbed by Oracle at the price of $200 million? Sharpay plans to exceed the capitalization of AddThis.com twice more at least!

Just in 3 years, the market valuation of Sharpay can reach $400 million, and in 5 years – to exceed $1 billion. The planned and financial indicators of Sharpay are calculated taking into consideration all the current and future risks in the market of sharing.

Sharpay.io is proud of several superiorities that distinguish it from its direct competitors: working product (MVP) and leeway in time. The project’s team has already managed to implement a multi-sharing button with blockchain profit, as well as applied for the international patent priority procedure.

We are the first to enter the market with our unique multi-sharing technology, so any other project, already existing in the market of sharing should radically revise and rebuild the system of its work to move to a new level, and it requires a lot of time and costs.

sharpay

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 07:19:43 AM

Hi Manager, Do you plan to hold a press conference in Vietnam in the future?

Hi!

Unfortunately no, because as we know the cryptocurrency is banned in Vietnam.

sharpay

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 03:45:07 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 09:36:16 PM by sharpay

Let us continue to introduce you our team members. Today we are glad to come out with our SMM manager - Nika. She's communicative, young and active. She speaks English and Spanish rather well. She is also a cryptoenthusiast, interpreter, copywriter and designer. Nika is fond of travelling, making new friends, playing the piano and guitar.

If you have any questions you may easily write here https://t.me/sharpay_admin. She is one of those people who is always ready to answer and to discuss any matters you have!

In Sharing We Trust!
sharpay

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 07:58:58 PM

Hi! We continue our great Roadshow! 2 hours ago we landed in Xiamen (China), tomorrow we will have many meetings with our Chinese partners. Our day will start at 6 AM with a breakfast at the hotel, at 8 AM we will give an interview to the media and then a lot of appointments, everything is scheduled for the whole day up to 10 PM. If someone wants to meet with us tomorrow, please contact our https://t.me/sharpay_admin as he is our time manager. And wish us luck, there are only 4 hours remains to sleep!

In Sharing We Trust!

Token Sale 40% Bonus ✅ Buy Now!

sharpay

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 04:23:18 PM

The Sharpay button is a revolutionary and the most convenient SMM tool for sites multiple increasing traffic, conversions and sales. Websites owners can save a lot of time and money, using our button.

The Sharpay button can look like anything. You can choose a design from suggested or develop your own the most suitable for your site. The main feature of the button is the code, which is activated when you click on the button.

Right now you can install our Sharpay button to your website to increase your traffic and sales and encourage your users and visitors!

Please read the instruction and see yourself how simple and comfortable it is:

1. Sign in / sign up on the website www.sharpay.io;
2. Click on your name and go to «webmaster area»;
3. Click on «Add project»;
4. Write the title of your own website;
5. Point the domain names;
6. Choose the Token reward model (Click-through, Sharing, Click-through and Sharing);
7. Choose the effective period (the link will be expired and stop rewarding tokens to users after this period);
8. Indicate the date of repeat visit (after the specified number of days, the user’s repeated visit will be considered as a new one);
9. Choose the duration of visit (how much time should the user spend on the site so that his visit will be counted);
10. Get the code!

It’s so easy and fast to install the Sharpay sharing button to your website!
Don’t waste your time, try it right now! — https://app.sharpay.io

In Sharing We Trust!
44_crypto

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:25:00 AM

If you are interested in Sharpay project either as an investor or you would like to learn more about the project, this is for you.

I wrote the project description in the pocket version, so you can read main Sharpay features and 'Share button' market comparison.

Have a look:

https://steemit.com/ico/@annahare/sharpay-share-and-earn-project-description

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: