Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:10:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✴️ SHARPAY ✴️ Share button with blockchain rewards ✅ Buy Now! ✅  (Read 38331 times)
sharpay

Activity: 1117
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 04:48:12 PM

Dear All!

Have you ever thought that you could earn free cryptocurrencies by sharing website content to your social media? Of course, you can! Only our Sharpay share buttons have this unique feature! Many new websites installed our Sharpay share buttons and they are using them to attract and increase site traffic.

They are from all over the world, for example:

1) Aptenodytes community. It is a German-speaking community for those who are interested in web development and Linux. https://aptenodytes.de (German)

2) BitcoinTahiti. A crypto information website where you can get some crypto project and investment reviews. http://cryptotahiti.blogspot.com (French)

3) Rick and Morty. A fan-made website for cartoon Rick and Morty in Russian language, relax and watch it for fun. http://rickandmorty.su (Russian)

If your favorite websites still have not installed our Sharpay buttons, ask them to install now! Get free tokens by sharing them! 

In Sharing We Trust!
Sharpay.io Team

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sharpay

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 04:17:51 PM

Dear Sharpay Members!

Sharpay development update: improved Simple Queue Service for handing different system tasks, and added sending email function, added email addresses from different social networks for system optimization, Reddit posting restriction, improved webmaster report data obtained from Google Analytics, etc.

Every week, we announce our development news to our community. We believe improving user experience by our sustained development attracts not only new button users, but also more new websites to install our Sharpay buttons.

We have completed some tasks for our back-end, for example:

1) Improved Simple Queue Service for handling different system tasks. Simple Queue Service (SQS) is a fully managed message queuing service that enables our system to handle different tasks. Before we used SQS only to manage our sharing tasks, but we have decided to use it to handle more different tasks for our future development. So, we had to improve our script for SQS and make it compatible in handling different function calls.

2) Implemented Simple Queue Service for sending emails. After we have improved our SQS script for handling different tasks, we added sending email function. We removed the old mailResend function and added SendMailTask in SQS script for handling system email queuing and sending.

3) Added email addresses from different social networks for system optimization. We have improved the social network login script, and it will get and save user’s email address from different social networks. One user account may have multiple linked social networks, and by saving and detecting their email addresses, we can avoid creating duplicate user accounts by linking them together and optimize user social network table and system functions, for example, mailing and login.

4) Added comment length restriction for sharing posts to Reddit. When users share posts to Reddit, the comment will be trimmed to 300 characters as restricted by Reddit. Before, if users shared posts to different social media including Reddit, and the comment length was longer than 300 characters, it would show a posting error.

5) Fixed getting traffic statistics from Google Analytics. We fixed the data reporting from Google Analytics, and now the webmaster report will display all views from users who clicked the website links.

6) Added caching of data obtained from Google Analytics. We added caching of data obtained from Google Analytics, and now we can add new cashes quickly without affecting the whole system, and the webmaster report load time is reduced by one third.

7) Created separate CSS file for social network icons. We have made a separate a separate CSS file for social network icons with background colors, made a separate button formatting class (size, rounding, etc).

8 ) Checked plugin compatibility with WordPress 5.1. We have checked our Sharpay plugin version on WordPress. Our plugin version is compatible with the latest WordPress 5.1.

In Sharing We Trust!
Sharpay.io Team
sharpay

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 02:04:29 PM

Dear Friends!

Sharpay offers a simple revolutionary solution to existing social media marketing. A lot of new website are using Sharpay buttons to attract more traffic and reward their visitors for sharing and promoting their website content.

We are going to share you some new interesting websites:

1) Cryptronics. An online marketplace where you can find everything about smartphones, tablets and accessories, and the coolest thing is you can pay in cryptocurrencies Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin. https://cryptronics.de (German)

2) SteemSQL. SteemSQL is a publicly available Microsoft SQL database containing all the Steem blockchain data. http://steemsql.com/ (English)

3) Czvetbivsegda. A blog about flowers. Flowers are free beauties of nature, visit their website and find out more. http://czvetbivsegda.blogspot.com/ (Russian)

Drive traffic to your websites, install Sharpay buttons here: https://app.sharpay.io!

In Sharing We Trust!
Sharpay.io Team
Bimmerhead
Legendary

Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 05:20:34 PM

I just came across this project by accident and I'm glad I did.

Interesting concept that I think has some potential. I'm impressed at how well this project keeps everyone up-to-date across multiple channels. Very rare.

Looks to me like the main task ahead is marketing. Is Sharpay building a sales team to go out and get larger websites to adopt it?

Does Sharpay have a way of measuring how valuable a particular share is? For example, if I share to 50,000 followers on twitter do I receive more tokens than someone who shares to 10 followers?

Do I receive more tokens if more people click on the link I shared?

sharpay

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 05:39:13 AM

I just came across this project by accident and I'm glad I did.

Interesting concept that I think has some potential. I'm impressed at how well this project keeps everyone up-to-date across multiple channels. Very rare.

Looks to me like the main task ahead is marketing. Is Sharpay building a sales team to go out and get larger websites to adopt it?

Does Sharpay have a way of measuring how valuable a particular share is? For example, if I share to 50,000 followers on twitter do I receive more tokens than someone who shares to 10 followers?

Hi Bimmerhead! Thank you so much for your comments!

Yes. Promoting our Sharpay buttons worldwide is very important to us. We believe that with our partnerships in different countries and the expansion of cryptocurrency will definitely help us.

We are developing social power and targeting features. Our plan is to be able to calculate the social power of individual user based on their number of followers from different social media, and targeting bonus based on their demographic data, such as age group, interests, region.

The social power bonus is very simple. The more the followers/friends you have, the higher the bonus you will get. However, the social power bonus is like stamina, it will be decreased for each share and users will need to wait to restore it.

The targeting bonus aims to match users (target audience) with websites. Users can complete their profile (at their will, not compulsory) and they will be automatically included in the targeting bonus scheme. They will be able to get extra bonuses for sharing if they are in websites’ target groups.

Yes. If visitors click on your shared links (shared using Sharpay buttons), you will get a token reward for each unique and qualified visit. Basically, you will get one token reward per unique visit per day.

Token rewards from conversions (visits) will be frozen first, and our system will check if they are qualified or not. Within 24 hours, the frozen rewards will be released to users. We have developed a lot of measures to identify unique visit and fight against cheating.

In Sharing We Trust!
Sharpay.io Team
sharpay

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 05:40:01 AM

Dear Webmasters!

Today we are going to share you some interesting findings about social media users and the booming online market.

According to "Global Digital Report 2019" released by a global conversation agency, We Are Social, and Hootsuite, one of a leading social media management platforms, there are 3.484 billion active social media users worldwide in 2019, with a growth of 9% compared to 2018. We spend more than 6.5 hours per day surfing the web on average, and the amount of time that we spend on social media has been increasing, we now spend more than 2 hours per day on social platforms! That is a lot of time!

Full report: https://wearesocial.com/global-digital-report-2019

In this huge growing online market, as a webmaster, how do you promote your websites on social media and benefit from the boom? It is actually very simple. Many new websites join us and use our Sharpay share buttons!

Sharing with blockchain rewards, visitors will get rewards for sharing, and it is the main and unique feature that only Sharpay has. Your websites can also be shared on more than 20 different social networks with our Sharpay buttons. Using Sharpay buttons not only attract visitors to actively share and promote your websites on their favourite social networks, but also makes your social media marketing faster and easier.  

Install Sharpay buttons here (https://app.sharpay.io) and increase your site traffic now!

In Sharing We Trust!
Sharpay.io Team
Bimmerhead
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 02:15:16 PM

Yes. Promoting our Sharpay buttons worldwide is very important to us. We believe that with our partnerships in different countries and the expansion of cryptocurrency will definitely help us.

We are developing social power and targeting features. Our plan is to be able to calculate the social power of individual user based on their number of followers from different social media, and targeting bonus based on their demographic data, such as age group, interests, region.

The social power bonus is very simple. The more the followers/friends you have, the higher the bonus you will get. However, the social power bonus is like stamina, it will be decreased for each share and users will need to wait to restore it.

The targeting bonus aims to match users (target audience) with websites. Users can complete their profile (at their will, not compulsory) and they will be automatically included in the targeting bonus scheme. They will be able to get extra bonuses for sharing if they are in websites’ target groups.

Yes. If visitors click on your shared links (shared using Sharpay buttons), you will get a token reward for each unique and qualified visit. Basically, you will get one token reward per unique visit per day.

Token rewards from conversions (visits) will be frozen first, and our system will check if they are qualified or not. Within 24 hours, the frozen rewards will be released to users. We have developed a lot of measures to identify unique visit and fight against cheating.

In Sharing We Trust!
Sharpay.io Team

Thank you for these answers. Looking good.
Is there a whitepaper or something that I can read that gives the 'full story' on SHARPAY?

How much was raised during the ICO? Are there any tokens still available for purchase?
sharpay

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 02:26:20 PM

In Sharing We Trust!
Sharpay.io Team

Thank you for these answers. Looking good.
Is there a whitepaper or something that I can read that gives the 'full story' on SHARPAY?

How much was raised during the ICO? Are there any tokens still available for purchase?

Hi Bimmerhead! You're welcome)

Official website: https://sharpay.io
Working product (Alpha): https://app.sharpay.io
Whitepaper: https://sharpay.io/files/Sharpay_White_Paper_EN.pdf

We have raised 10,757 ETH during the ICO. For our S token markets, you may check here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sharpay/#markets

In Sharing We Trust!
Sharpay.io Team

Bimmerhead
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 06:34:28 PM

1) Can the website publisher choose how many tokens he gives to referrers, or is it fixed at 1 token?

If the price of Sharpay token rises too high, won't it become economically unfeasible for publishers to use Sharpay unless they can pay out fractions of a token?

2) Is it technically possible for Sharpay to be implemented in a way that a social media leader on, say, YouTube can compensate his/her followers who share their content (without getting YouTube involved)?
sharpay

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 08:38:46 AM

1) Can the website publisher choose how many tokens he gives to referrers, or is it fixed at 1 token?

If the price of Sharpay token rises too high, won't it become economically unfeasible for publishers to use Sharpay unless they can pay out fractions of a token?

2) Is it technically possible for Sharpay to be implemented in a way that a social media leader on, say, YouTube can compensate his/her followers who share their content (without getting YouTube involved)?

Hi Bimmerhead!

1) Yes, but not now. Right now, all the token rewards are paid by Sharpay, it's our bounty program for websites, so the number of token for share/conversion is fixed. Webmasters will be able to decide how many tokens to reward users for each share/conversion as soon as we end the bounty program.

2) Only if the websites install our Sharpay share buttons, they can reward their visitors who share their content.

In Sharing We Trust!
Sharpay.io Team
sharpay

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 06:47:10 PM

Dear Community!

Sharpay development update: set up confirmation method for conversion events, added create new project function to Sharpay plugin on Cloudflare, expanded logging when resending system emails, increased project deletion form’s security, etc.

We keep developing our Sharpay buttons in order to improve our system and your sharing experience. Here are some development tasks we have completed recently:

1) Set up confirmation method for conversion events. We considered Google Analytics Measurement Protocol as an example, and set up confirmation method for conversion events. When webmasters set up a conversion event, check and enable “Requires confirmation”, the conversion event will be confirmed on our server side. Our server will verify the conversion events and reward users conversion bonuses accordingly. A successful and valid conversion event flow is as follows:

A. A user shares website content on his social networks using Sharpay buttons.
B. A visitor clicks on the link shared by that user.
C. The visitor executes a conversion event (creating an order for example), and it will send us a request to verify.
D. When the event is made and confirmed by the website (the order is made and paid), it will send us a confirmation request. 
E. We will reward a conversion bonus to that user, if the event done by the visitor is verified.

For the conversion events and settings, you may read here: https://app.sharpay.io/index/events

2) Added create new project function to Sharpay plugin on Cloudflare. Before this update, webmasters needed to go app.sharpay.io to add their websites in order to use and link the Sharpay plugin on Cloudflare. Now webmasters are able to add different website projects to their Cloudflare Sharpay plugin without leaving Cloudflare, and select which project to link and run the Sharpay buttons.

3) Expanded logging when resending emails. We pulled the email sending error messages from the mail function and added some details in the logs in order to understand clearly the resending email reasons and errors. We also added email hashing function.

4) Increased the project deletion form’s security. We added a security code in the project deletion form to protect against cross site request forgery, and increased the form’s security.

5) Checked Mailru token update method. We checked the Mailru authorization token update method in the login script for Mailru. The script is responsible for checking login token validity, and we also improved the code for better performance.

6) Improved backend system tasks. We improved the performance of some backend system tasks.

And soon we will make an official release of our new site, in accordance with the 2019’ UI / UX trends.

In Sharing We Trust!
Sharpay.io Team

pdramorim

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 07:52:50 PM

Yes, you can have mine at ICO price. Special deal!
sharpay

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 04:47:58 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2019, 05:06:20 AM by sharpay

Hello Everyone!

Do you know it is very easy to earn cryptocurrencies now? You can earn free tokens by sharing site’s content using our Sharpay buttons. Because of this unique token reward feature, lots of websites are using Sharpay buttons to drive traffic and sales.

There are some newly joined websites:

1) Astraso. A collection of articles with social media buttons and SEO (Search Engine Optimization). http://astraso.unaux.com/ (English)

2) Duckcast. Here you can find cryptocurrency information and news in French. https://www.duckcast.com/ (French)

3) Marinkin Tvorinki. A blog about design and illustration. https://tvoritb-vmeste-legko.blogspot.com/ (Russian)

Don’t forget that you can also increase your S token packs on these exchanges:

🔸 IDEX: https://idex.market/eth/s
🔸 OEX: https://www.oex.com/trade/S_ETH
🔸 SIMEX: https://simex.global/en/exchange/s/eth

If you have any questions about our Sharpay buttons, feel free to ask us @sharpay_admin (https://t.me/sharpay_admin).

In Sharing We Trust!
Sharpay.io Team
sharpay

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 06:11:42 PM

Dear Sharpay Supporters!

Sharpay development update: added project management delegation function, domain name masking when shorten website links, conversion events to website statistical reports, notification messages for conversions only rewards, and fixed account recovery and password resetting messages.

Today we are going to share you some of our completed development tasks, and those tasks are mainly for webmasters. With the new functions, webmasters can monitor and manage their website projects easily with other delegated users.  

Let’s see what they are:

1) Added project management delegation function. Webmasters are now able to delegate project management rights to other Sharpay users to manage and monitor their website projects. To do that, the person who wants to receive project management rights from a webmaster must also have an account on Sharpay (app.sharpay.io). Here are the steps to delegate project management rights by a webmaster:

a) go to the “Webmaster Area”;
b) click “Access” button in the website project;
c) click “Provide access”;
d) enter the email address of a Sharpay user account that you want to delegate rights to;
e) choose the power of the rights, “Allow full access”, “Allow project editing” or “Allow access to reports”;
f) click “Save” to finish.

You can change the project management rights of a delegated person anytime you want by switching on/off the toggle buttons. You can also delete a person that you no longer want him to access and manage your website projects.  

With this update, webmasters can share their project management rights to their co-administrators. Webmasters can assign different tasks to their co-administrators, marketing team can understand and analyze user behavior with the access right to website statistical reports, and developers can handle and manage the technical side of things with the right to project editing. This can increase their productivity.

2) Added domain name masking function when shorten website links. Some websites might be blocked by social networks by misunderstanding, false reports or updated community rules, so users would not be able to share those website on their social networks. We added the domain name masking function when webmasters choose to shorten their website links. Webmasters can go to their website project, choose “Shorten links via” in the “Advanced” tab to shorten and mask their website using different operators, for example, Bitly, Sharpay.

3) Added conversion events to website statistical reports. Before, there were only two types of rewards, “Sharing” and “Conversions” shown in website statistical reports, we separated and added “Events” into the calculation. The “Events” is the conversion events (https://app.sharpay.io/index/events) we recently added. After this update, webmasters are able to understand and control the rewards, especially monitor the “Events” rewards.

4) Added notification messages for conversions only rewards. For websites that choose to reward users conversions only, users will get no token rewards on sharing. We added notification messages for users in sharing window, users now can check what types of rewards they will get. The reward type messages are placed next to the share action button, and also in the result window after sharing. Users will now understand clearly what types of rewards they will get.

5) Fixed account recovery and password resetting messages. We have fixed the account recovery and password resetting messages. The account recovery and password reset pages will display users successful email submission/change of password messages after executing.  

In Sharing We Trust!
Sharpay.io Team
sharpay

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 06:50:39 PM

Dear Sharpay Community!

Sharpay share buttons with blockchain rewards are reinventing the existing share buttons with distinctive development features. They are the future of effective social media marketing. 

Recently we got words of support and some interesting questions from Bimmerhead, a Legendary member on BitcoinTalk. His questions were about how our Sharpay buttons work in sharing, as the answers are related to our future development, we would like to share them with you.

🔸 Does Sharpay have a way of measuring how valuable a particular share is? For example, if I share to 50,000 followers on Twitter, do I receive more tokens than someone who shares to 10 followers? Do I receive more tokens if more people click on the link I shared?

First of all — yes, if visitors click on your shared links (shared using Sharpay buttons), you will get a token reward for each organic visit. This feature is a working basic option for our system.

Moreover, we are developing social power and targeting features. Our plan is to be able to calculate the social power of individual user based on their number of followers from different social media, and targeting bonus based on their demographic data, such as age group, interests, region.

The social power bonus is very simple. The more the followers/friends you have, the higher the bonus you will get. However, it is like stamina, the social power bonus will be decreased for each share and users will need to wait to restore it.

For full questions and our answers, please visit our official BitcoinTalk topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2518528.msg50161486#msg50161486

If you have any questions regarding our development or you have some ideas to share with us, please do not hesitate to contact us (https://t.me/sharpay_admin).

We always answer all questions. We are open to all communications.

In Sharing We Trust!
Sharpay.io Team
sharpay

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 06:39:04 PM

We are one of those projects that communicate with their community as openly as possible, share their results, successes, plans and do not hide mistakes and negative results. Better, we ourselves will tell you firsthand how we are doing, so that there is no silence or conjectures, or even worse, you will listen to all sorts of haters. Therefore, we want to share with you some observations about the blockchain market in general and our results for the past period, in particular. Honesty is the best policy.

According to the results of the 4th quarter of 2018 and the 1st quarter of 2019, we can state that on the world market the breakthrough in popularization of cryptocurrency and blockchain projects has not yet begun. But it’s good that over the past 2 months it has become clear that the market has finally felt the bottom. And our S token groped the bottom too. The stagnation of the market for Sharpay means disrupting the plan for installing buttons on sites and lack of profit. Partly, we are also to blame for this, because (maybe, like you) we were very encouraged by the growth of the market a year ago and did not take care of our development plan in the most negative scenario. Therefore, for example, our tokens buyback program for Token Sale’s participants is not yet active and is postponed for an indefinite period (we will announce the launch of this program upon receiving the first profit).

In Asia, there is such a proverb “The dogs bark, but the caravan goes on”. That is why we never listen to haters. They do not understand that the ETH we raised in Token Sale depreciated along with the market 10–15 times. Yes, we never exchanged ETH to USD and didn’t cash out. Yes, we are blockchain and crypto evangelists. Yes, our real fund after spending on expensive Token Sale promotion, financing the team work, as well as the depreciation of the cryptocurrency market now is very very modest in size. At the same time, in one and a half years of Sharpay development since the start of financing the project from Token Sale’s fund, we managed not to waste all resources and are ready to develop our Sharpay product further and steadily.

Over the past year, the collapse of the market, the main thing for us was to keep our team and develop the product every day. Haters do not understand this, but do you? They do not understand that good projects do not artificially raise their token prices with the help of “market making” technology, moreover, in a falling market this is the Sisyphean task (those who did this and temporarily raised the price burned all resources and fell even lower after). Haters do not understand that the best exchanges, like Binance (on which we will be listed someday), do not charge for listing, but look only at the quality of the working product and the real daily work of the team. Haters do not understand this, but they constantly demand it, demand it and demand it. That is why we do not listen to haters. And we advise you not to.

We didn’t attract investment in Token Sale! It was written in all of our documents and White Paper. All S tokens sales were never an investment, but were the purchase of high-risk utility tokens of a high-tech project. We have no investors! But we have token holders. And we really appreciate your support and trust.

Yes, after Token Sale, our token fell. But, we repeat, the whole market fell! ETH fell 10–15 times a year and our S token also fell exactly 10–15 times. How could our S token grow if the market fell on it with a capitalization of tens of billions of USD? Do you understand the difference in capitalization? Even if we had burned all our fund to support the price of our token, this would be enough for us to do that for just 1 day only. For what??? Therefore, with horror on our faces, we were only silent observers of the falls of Olympus and prayed that the bottom would not be at zero. As a result, the S token has fallen in price in direct proportion to the fall in the market. This is a good signal of the expectations and faith of most of our token holders in our project.

Now the S token is traded on 3 exchanges: IDEX, SIMEX and OEX. Haters shout that they are exchanges with free listing. Nothing like this! Only listing on IDEX did not require any costs from us except the time for a joint audit of the closed GitHub code of our project with IDEX’s CEO. And for example, listing on OEX costed us about 12 BTC (at the rate) at the time of payment. By the way, the other day there was a unpleasant incident, when OEX mistakenly delisted our token. In reality, the CEO of OEX was changed, and the new management began to clean up the exchange. We contacted the new head of OEX, demonstrated our stability in development and the real work of our team, and after that, OEX immediately restored our token in the listing. In fact, it was a test of which projects are live and which are not. Yes, we are alive.

Here are what we are planning to do to increase the price of the S token.

1) Stably develop our product. We do it.
2) Introduce new features that will make our product more popular and increase the number of installations of our buttons on websites.
3) Launch large partnership programs with very well-known blockchain projects (and their tokens) and cool sites (from the regular market). While this is very difficult to do, as the market is depressed, but we are working to overcome resistance.

For example, we want to announce the readiness of a very important feature. Soon we will launch the opportunity for sites to reward for sharing not only S tokens, but also ETH and any other tokens! It is very cool. This feature has already been developed (like many other features), but we want to release it after a general UI / UX upgrade of our system.

As we have said many times, our S token is not for fast exchange speculation and not for quick profit. But after months or maybe years of your waiting (as is the case with BTC), we believe that you will get a good profit from owning S tokens. Now, using our fighting team spirit, we are doing everything we can to do this. Believe in us, wait and while the market is at the bottom, increase your S packs.

In Honesty We Trust!
Sharpay.io Team
sharpay

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 04:19:20 PM

Hello Friends!

The number of active social media users is increasing every year. Getting attention from them is significant to online businesses, lots of new websites are using our Sharpay buttons to drive more traffic and sales.  

Let us introduce you some of them:

1) KEROXIMA. A community that builds multisuite or multiapplication websites. It provides space for its members to create blog content, articles, post media sharing, and members store legally for users. https://bhinekami.id (English)

2) Travel Junkie. Travel blogger Taka shares his Japan and oversea travel experience, beautiful travel encounters, restaurant reviews, thoughts on investment and other useful stuff. http://travel-junkie.net (Japanese)

3) ChainStore. A online marketplace of applications for Golos, a social network that built on a public blockchain. https://chainstore.io/ (Russian)

Visit their websites and share them to your social media! Earn free tokens today!

In Sharing We Trust!
Sharpay.io Team
sharpay

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 04:41:24 PM

Dear Webmasters!

Today, we are going to talk about how you can easily install our Sharpay share buttons on your websites using HTML installation method. Here are the simple steps.

1) Register an account on https://app.sharpay.io.
2) Click the top right menu and go to “Webmaster Area”.
3) Click “Add Project” to create a new project for your websites.
4) Enter “Title” and “Domain names” and click “Get the code”.

After that, there are two sections, you may skip the “Editing project” section (we will talk about it later), leave the settings as default and scroll down to “Put Sharpay button on your site” section. 

Then, choose “HTML” tab in the “Installation type”. You need to complete only 3 steps to install Sharpay button on your websites,  1) Selection button type, 2) Customize your button and 3) Copy & paste the code on your websites.

1) Select button type. There are four different button types you can choose for your websites.

A) Static. You can put a static Sharpay button in any place you want on your websites. You can also adjust the button size, “32px”, “24px” or “16px”.

B) Floating. The Sharpay button will be automatically placed in a fixed position at the bottom on your websites. This is the default setting of a floating button, and of course, you may style your button by changing and adding different CSS values to fit your web design, for example, top, right, left, bottom, margin values.

C) Direct. In this button type, you may choose what social network sharing buttons you want to put on your websites. You can restrict users sharing and promoting your websites only on certain social networks for your segmentation marketing.

D) Custom. You can fully customize and design your own Sharpay button. All you need is to include the code and javascript we provide you in your design.

2) Customize your button. There are different settings for different button types, some settings we have mentioned in Select button type, here are some additional settings.

🔸 For Static, Floating and Custom button type. You can change the default language in the sharing window. There are four different languages available (English, Chinese, Korean and Russian), or you can choose “By user browser” and let user’s browser decides which one to use.

If you want to show the share count, you can check the “Share counter” box in different button types. In the “.img |#img| http://” option, you can add your own image to show when users share your websites.

3) Copy & paste the code. After all the settings, you need to copy and paste the customized code on your websites. If you do not know how to do that, please ask your web developers to help you. 

🔸 For all button types. There is a “Turn off async script loading” checkbox at the bottom. We recommend you to check this box if you want to use Sharpay client-side API for customized conversion events.

🔸 No matter what types of button you are going to use, you can always edit the CSS values and style your Sharpay button. You may see how your Sharpay button looks in the preview window.

If you have any questions about our Sharpay buttons, please feel free to ask us @sharpay_admin (https://t.me/sharpay_admin), we will assist you with the button installation.

In Sharing We Trust!
Sharpay.io Team
sharpay

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 02:08:47 PM

Dear Community!

Sharpay development update: added history for recording project changes, enabled our admin to view all project access rights, fixed regional domain verification for adding website projects, changed the home page for account users, etc.

Continuous development is significant to every project. We believe that it is one of the elements of success. Recently, we have improved and added some new features for our users.

1) Added history for recording project changes. If webmasters or their co-administers have made changes in their website projects, all the actions and changes will be recorded and displayed in the “History”. They can view the log for each project in “Webmaster Area”. The event log is very useful and important for them, they can track all the edits in the projects and recover changes if they want.

2) Enabled admin to view all project access rights. In order to monitor unknown errors in granting project management rights and accessing projects, we have created a list of granted projects in our system admin panel. This enable us to detect and fix the unknown project management errors quickly and easily.

3) Fixed regional domain verification for adding website projects. We discovered and fixed an error when adding regional domains. Regional domain names are in regional languages, so when users enter regional domain names, they will be converted into Punycode (a way to represent International Domain Names). We added Punycode method in our domain name verification, users are now able to add different regional domains to their website projects.

4) Changed the home page for account users. We changed the home page for Sharpay account users. After users log in their account on app.sharpay.io, they will see a new statistical chart showing their earned tokens with a detailed summary. Users are now able to see the summary of their earned tokens from sharing, conversions, and total number of tokens for deposit and withdrawal. For new account users, instead of showing users an empty chart with no values, it will give users instructions on how to install and use our Sharpay buttons.

5) Added new tables in our database for merging accounts. We added new tables in merging account method to record all account changes. We record both primary user account ID and secondary user account ID in the new tables when merging.

6) Added email notifications to users for granted project management rights. When webmasters grant project management rights and access to other users, an email notification will be sent to that user upon successful authorization.

7) Corrected bonus message in sharing window. We corrected the bonus message in sharing window when users have no connected social networks.

8 ) Added report caching on home page for account users. In order to speed up the loading of summary chart on home page for account users, we added caching function. It gives users a smoother experience.

In Sharing We Trust!
Sharpay.io Team
sharpay

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 01:59:52 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2019, 02:27:24 PM by sharpay

Dear Friends!

Social media marketing keeps changing, and it becomes more challenging for webmasters. Sharpay share buttons are the best solutions for them. Many new websites are using Sharpay share buttons for effective social media marketing.

1) CryptoRunner. One of the leading Bitcoin comparison sites which helps you make the best decision to save & make money. https://cryptorunner.com/ (English)

2) iWriter. You can find literature reviews for children and adults, articles about parenting and games, information about children's leisure. http://iwriter.ru (Russian)

3) FreedomSphere. Explore FreedomSphere and you will discover all things decentralized and cryptocurrency. https://freedomsphere.bookmark.com (English)

If you have websites, install our Sharpay buttons here https://app.sharpay.io now! Reach out to our admin (https://t.me/sharpay_admin) if you have any questions!

In Sharing We Trust!
Sharpay.io Team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: