Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:57:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🌎 ConnectJob - Decentralizing the Gig Economy 🌎  (Read 4097 times)
redwine49

Activity: 994
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:02:17 PM

promising project. Success must come
To the moon we go with this project! Everyone onboard not to miss out.  

What happen of this project? Seems like the dev and team are not active like a week on their telegram and here in bitcointalk? They said bounty will be paid by the end of the month but there is no updates? Are you dev here?
Hi the team are active and responding 24/7 on telegram channel. Join us and see for yourself. Payments will soon be made as they said..

hi Cryptotina, it have been 4 days admin not active on telegram channel and no report about bounty token distribution
they said end of month (on may) will be distribution but until now token not distribution ?
some people just recieved their token but i don't get it till now.
distribution still running or not? any team member from connectJob who want to tell us?

Following the bounty address from where I received the CJT, I see that the tokens distribution bounty is in progress. You can see this here: https://etherscan.io/token/0x3abdff32f76b42e7635bdb7e425f0231a5f3ab17?a=0xd2d767c63021500efdae9edc51362a892d042e77

I wish you all good luck!

I have also received a gift bounty campaign gift.
but do not know about the next progress connectjob, yes must follow here to know the important information from this team.

Hello redwine49 and adiebitsler. I just wentt from the Connect Job Telegram channel. The Connect Job Telegram channel is here: https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=s1194069301_13281982239823352734

Good luck for all involved in Connect Job!
the link is not working. i have been searching everywhere to find connectjob telegram channel.
take a look here https://etherscan.io/token/0x3abdff32f76b42e7635bdb7e425f0231a5f3ab17#tokenInfo
how could this project dumped so hard? -98% from ICO price??? are you kidding me?
this must be something wrong with connect job project.
please give me valid invitation telegram link.
eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 11:21:15 PM

What happen of this project? Seems like the dev and team are not active like a week on their telegram and here in bitcointalk? They said bounty will be paid by the end of the month but there is no updates? Are you dev here?
Hi the team are active and responding 24/7 on telegram channel. Join us and see for yourself. Payments will soon be made as they said..

hi Cryptotina, it have been 4 days admin not active on telegram channel and no report about bounty token distribution
they said end of month (on may) will be distribution but until now token not distribution ?
distribution still running or not? any team member from connectJob who want to tell us?

Following the bounty address from where I received the CJT, I see that the tokens distribution bounty is in progress. You can see this here: https://etherscan.io/token/0x3abdff32f76b42e7635bdb7e425f0231a5f3ab17?a=0xd2d767c63021500efdae9edc51362a892d042e77

but do not know about the next progress connectjob, yes must follow here to know the important information from this team.

Hello redwine49 and adiebitsler. I just wentt from the Connect Job Telegram channel. The Connect Job Telegram channel is here: https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=s1194069301_13281982239823352734

the link is not working. i have been searching everywhere to find connectjob telegram channel.
take a look here https://etherscan.io/token/0x3abdff32f76b42e7635bdb7e425f0231a5f3ab17#tokenInfo
how could this project dumped so hard? -98% from ICO price??? are you kidding me?

Hello redwine49. Firstly I want to tell you Im not from Connectjob team, Im just a bounty supporter. I see in my web chrome browser that telegram channel about Connectjob ICO, but Im not sure if the channel is official or no. Please try in web browser and verify. Good luck.
adiebitsler

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:03:51 AM

Hello redwine49. Firstly I want to tell you Im not from Connectjob team, Im just a bounty supporter. I see in my web chrome browser that telegram channel about Connectjob ICO, but Im not sure if the channel is official or no. Please try in web browser and verify. Good luck.

I also can not get in there? why go through the web, not an official telegram app?
it should be where we discuss about the future progress of connectjoob.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 03:21:21 PM

I also can not get in there? why go through the web, not an official telegram app?

I use this version of telegram because I work from laptop. You just search in google this version for acces that link I sended in my previously post. Good luck.
SmartBounty
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:06:09 PM

I like the vision! The vision and team is good. I think is not bad the idea. Good luck guys!
CryotKeepa84

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:33:26 PM

This was an obvious scam.  The team took the money and ran.  Look at the value at ico and now.  Don't invest.
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:59:13 AM

I use this version of telegram because I work from laptop. You just search in google this version for acces that link I sended in my previously post. Good luck.
still discussing the distribution of tokens. I already received the token, but my friend just received a portion of 1 campaign that followed. partly not yet, unlike what is written in the spreadsheet.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Ejimwoolfumb

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:11:24 AM

Looking for something more interesting here. Good vision, sensible project!  Good luck all!
Somz1

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:14:17 AM

What happens when the recruiter fails to pay the freelancer? Who compensates the person for his work then?
kubori102

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:40:09 AM

The ConnectJob app is available for download through the Google and Apple App Store. With a job search product available, it seems that the only thing ConnectJob lacks is focused on advertising and is well received. Having overcome these problems, we will probably see CJT gaining a higher ranking on the charts.
TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:29:02 AM

News from ConnectJob
https://medium.com/@connectjob_/news-from-connectjob-abfd616ecf91

Again, we would like to thank you for your trust and your support in our project. We have noticed a global disappointment on our different social network channels and some of you point our lack of communication. We want first to apologize for this lack of communication which is highly correlated to the issues we are currently facing. We focus our effort on resolving those issues and this post has been made to share with you the current situation and bring the transparency you deserve regarding this project. Although the situation is quite tough those days, we will always be available and dedicated to the success of ConnectJob.
onemillionusd99

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:27:27 PM

Get the case to police is best option to get some money back some day. Cooperation between countries help a lot in investigation made by police and make the case stronger in a court
vulcanambulancegf

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:39:52 AM

I like the project because of transaction security and independence is made between users that do not trust a third party. Wish success
Gadcunali

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:45:05 AM

I think it just wants to help the team to know how big the community cares about this project, it does not matter, the most important is when this plan succeeds the community also can keep this business stay favored
Kobolt

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:27:06 PM

What news? What's new?
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:01:30 PM

I don't think there has been a new update yet on this project. seeing from the price of the token is still far from the previous price. is there no development for this project to be able to strengthen as before.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM